Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 12

Story Info
New experiences continue for Lydia.
7.6k words
4.55
8.9k
10

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident, becoming a Secretary for her Husband's Boss. She is now his Sub.

Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the story to date.

Lydia begins to look forward to new experiences...

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome but remember it's only a story not real life!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James and Stella relaxed with a drink after their two subs had left the apartment. They were very pleased with how well the afternoon had gone. They had pushed Lydia further than they had expected but it was obvious to them that she wanted it.

When each of them had seen Lydia's new look they knew that she had turned a corner in the relationship with James. They were in no doubt that Lydia had made a conscious decision to look and dress well for him, that she had decided to push the experiences further.

When they saw how Lydia had looked at the young naked man they knew that there was nothing she wouldn't do to experience his cock and they were amused at her frustration at being made to wait until they involved her in the play.

James also told Stella of Lydia's reaction to the contents of the parcel and that he was confident that he would get to use all the items. They discussed the potential next steps for Lydia, with excited anticipation.

After a takeaway meal Stella left the apartment, leaving James alone. He thought back to seeing Lydia arrive earlier. He was stunned at her new look, the hairdo and makeup which really made her look so much younger. Her outfit choice was very pleasing to him also. He opened the security app on his phone to look at the hidden cameras in her house. He saw that she was in bed, reading.

On her return home, Lydia changed her clothes quickly, and then checked in on William, to find him watching TV. He did not appear very chatty. It pleased her that he didn't ask about her day.

She then undertook the regular household tasks of helping her son with his homework and getting the dinner. She was trying to keep busy, not wanting to appear distracted as she knew she would be if she thought about what had happened that afternoon.

Gillian entered the kitchen, looking very tired, wearing a dressing gown. Lydia looked at her, "Gillian. Did you not get dressed today?"

"No Mam. I'm a bit hungover to be honest so I slept a lot."

Lydia laughed, "I hope you looked after your dad."

"Yes, I did. I gave him his lunch but thankfully he wasn't in much mood for chatting today. I think Dave worked him hard this morning."

"Did you see Dave?"

Gillian remembered being a bit on display to Dave, "I saw him this morning. I came down for a glass of water and he was having a coffee."

Lydia looked at her daughter, thinking she looked a bit flushed, "Did he have much

to say?"

"Not at all Mam," he just had his coffee and went to Dad. How was your day, anything exciting?"

Lydia, thinking straight away about the young man's huge cock, tried to appear calm. She turned her back to Gillian, heading to the sink, "No Love, it was quite boring actually. Will you call your brother for dinner please."

Gillian left, leaving Lydia deep in thought. She could not believe that she had been

fucked by a man, as young as her daughter. She also could not believe how much she had loved it and that she wanted more of it. Her thoughts were interrupted by her son and daughter entering the kitchen.

After dinner, Lydia cleaned up and had a coffee with Gillian before they watched some TV. Gillian thought her Mam appeared miles away, lost in her thoughts, but didn't say anything.

After sending her son to bed, Lydia said good night to William, claiming to be tired. In her bedroom, she undressed and did her new make up routine before going to bed naked. She decided to read for a while. After a couple of chapters her phone beeped with a message. She looked at it to see it was James. What she didn't know was that he was watching her on the camera.

She opened the message, "Hi Slut. Where are you? Hope you enjoyed today."

She smiled and replied, "Yes Sir. I'm in bed. I did enjoy it. I can't believe what I did thought."

He watched her sitting up on the bed, her glorious tits on display as he typed, "I was very proud of you. I couldn't believe that you took all his cock in you, but you did willingly. What are you wearing?"

Blushing at reading this, she replied, "I Know. I never thought someone could be that big or that hard. It was as if someone else was controlling my mind. I just had to try it."

He laughed to himself, "I'm glad you want these new experiences Slut, and there's lots more to come. I asked you a question."

She wondered what she should say, "I'm Sorry, Sir. I am wearing a boring old nightdress. I really hope I can continue to make you proud."

He was curious as to why she would not tell him that she was naked but smiled as he finished with, "Slut, once you keep doing what I instruct you do I will be happy. I'm going now. I will see you tomorrow."

She replied with "Good Night Sir," but he didn't respond.

She lay back down on the bed, happy that James had contacted her and especially that he had said he was proud of her. She didn't know why she lied to him. Turning off her bedside light, she quickly fell asleep.

The next morning started with another message for her, this time from Dave, telling her that he was not feeling well and that he would not be back to William until Friday. The message also said that the slight break in exercises might be good for William in any case. Lydia thanked him for informing her. She rose and did her usual morning chores before dressing for work, albeit with a second top over her sheer blouse.

Gillian was going to college that morning so she told her Mam that she would take her brother to school.

Before Lydia left the house she brought William his breakfast, "Good morning Willy, how are you feeling?"

He looked at her, thinking she looked beautiful, "I'm tired and sore to be honest."

She smiled at him, "Well, I have some good news for you. Dave won't be here again until Friday. He sent me a message to say he was unwell."

He smiled back at her, "Oh Love, that is great news. You're looking nice."

"Thanks Willy. I feel good in myself. I must say I'm enjoying getting out to work although I'm a bit guilty that I'm leaving you home alone."

"Don't be guilty Love. What you're doing is great for us. I worry I'll never work again."

"Don't say that. Dave has told me that you're doing well. It's just going to take time and patience."

He knew she was right, "I know, Love. I will try to be more patient."

She kissed him on the mouth, "Have your breakfast and I've left your lunch there for you. Gillian is at college today, so unfortunately, you'll be alone for much of the day. Is there anything else you want me to get you?"

He kissed her back as he told her, "No, I'll be okay. There is a new series on the best train journeys in the world that I might watch."

"Ok Willy. I'd better head so. I'll give you a call later to check in on you. I love you."

As she left the room he told her, "I love you too. Have a nice day."

After she left, he poured his coffee from the large pot she had left for him and ate his cereal. He thought about his wife. She was looking as beautiful as he had ever seen her look in all the time that they had been together. She was dressing sexily these days although he was glad that she was wearing a top that didn't have her breasts on display. Her legs looked glorious in her short skirt. He knew that was the expected form of dress for the secretaries in the firm. After all, he had spent years admiring the legs and bodies of many different secretaries.

With that thought, he knew that James, Tony and all the guys would be looking at his wife, admiring her. He wondered once again if James had done more than admire. With the way she now looked, he wouldn't be surprised if James made a move on her. He hoped that she would resist, not sure he was believing it even as he thought it.

He was delighted that Dave was going to be missing for a few days. Not alone were the exercises hard but he didn't want to see Dave naked again. He could not get his huge cock out of his mind. He found himself thinking of what it must feel like or what it could do to his wife or daughter.

His thoughts were interrupted by his daughter and son coming in to say they were leaving. They both kissed him and left, having checked that he didn't need anything.

Lydia's morning was quiet. On arriving at the office and taking her extra top off, she checked her emails to see one from James, telling her he would not be in today. He was going to play golf with Gerry.

She was disappointed. The mention of Gerry took her mind back to the day in James' apartment when she had sex with him, thinking it was necessary so that he would sign an important business contract. Afterwards she found out that he would still have signed it anyway but thinking back, she knew she had enjoyed it. That was her first experience of sex with two guys.

When she looked up, she saw Tony staring at her, "Lydia, you seem miles away. I hope they are nice thoughts." He smiled at her, "Is James in today?"

"No Tony. He's out today."

He laughed, "You're a good secretary, not telling me what he's up to."

"Don't tell him I told you, but he's gone golfing with Gerry again."

He laughed again, "I won't say a word. We have our secrets from him. I am heading out myself for a couple of meetings. I hope we can find some time to be alone this week."

Looking up at him, "Oh, so do I Tony."

Just as he was walking away, he turned back to her, "Actually my meetings are near your house. Is it okay if I drop in to see William?"

With a worried look on her face, "Yes of course. He can answer the door-bell from his bed. There's a spare key under the flower pot to the right of the door as he won't be able to let you in."

"Ok, if I get time, I'll drop in. I'll replace the key afterwards. And don't look so worried, I'm just calling in on a colleague. I won't be saying anything to worry him."

"Thanks Tony, he'll like that."

He walked away thinking how stunning she looked. He loved her sheer black blouse with just a hint of cleavage on show.

Lydia called William to tell him that Tony might call. William was delighted to hear that. She hoped that Tony would not make William suspicious in any way, while at the same time thinking it would be good for William to see a different face.

Her morning went very slowly. Just before lunch Andy passed her desk, having his usual good look at what she wore. On his way back to his own area, he stopped and looked at her nervously.

"Lydia, do you mind if I ask you a question?"

Wondering what it might be she told him to go ahead.

"Does Gillian have a boyfriend?"

She looked up at him, smiling, "No, I don't think so. Would it be a stupid question to ask why you want to know?"

He smiled back at her in a shy way, "I am going to a friend's wedding soon. As I will know very few there, I was wondering if she would come with me."

"You'll have to ask her yourself Andy. I don't see why she wouldn't not want to go," thinking of Gillian's comments about Andy being a fit guy.

"Is it okay if I drop by tonight to ask her? I'd rather do it face to face than on the phone."

"Of course Andy. She should be home from about 5pm."

"Thanks Lydia," as she walked away, a large spring in his step which made her smile.

Lydia left the office and headed to The Mall where she had lunch. She enjoyed the looks she got from many men while there. While seated in the coffee shop she noticed two middle-aged guys opposite her. It was obvious that they were glancing now and again at her, especially at her legs under the table. As she looked at her phone, she parted her legs slightly. Looking out of the side of her eyes she noticed that one guy had hit the other on the elbow, indicating he should look at my legs. Knowing they were looking, she parted her legs a little wider, wondering if they could see her black lace panties, before scratching her thigh and closing her legs again.

She put down her phone and looked up to see huge grins on their faces. She pretended that she didn't see them, as she put her phone in the bag and stood to leave. She smiled to herself as she passed them.

Shortly after she returned to the office her cell phone rang. She didn't recognise the number so answered it cautiously, "Hello."

"Hi Whore. I hope you're enjoying your free day."

Lydia was shocked, recognising Stella's voice on the phone, not sure how to respond.

Stella Continued, "I want you to leave the office now and meet me at Starbucks in Clarence Street. No questions, just leave," and she ended the call.

Lydia just stared at her phone, trying to decide if she had a choice. After a minute she knew that she had to go. Without telling anyone she put on her coat and left the office. Clarence Street was normally a ten-minute walk away. She did it in eight.

On arriving at Starbucks she saw that Stella was inside, talking on the phone with two coffees on the table. Lydia sat down opposite her.

Stella stared at Lydia, indicating she should take off her coat. Ending the call, she turned to the older woman, "Hi Whore, I thought you might be bored today so I thought we could do some shopping."

Lydia remained silent, sipping at her coffee, seeing amusement in the other woman's eyes. It was obvious that Stella was determined to enjoy their afternoon.

When they had finished their coffees Stella rose, indicating that Lydia should follow her. They left the coffee shop, proceeding down Clarence Street, then walking left down a short lane. Lydia was not aware of this lane and noted the many industrial units. She followed Stella and saw her knock on a door in one of the units. They entered when the door opened.

Lydia looked around her once inside the unit. What she saw was many shelves of clothing, behind which there appeared to be stacks of books and DVD's. She was shocked when she turned around and saw cabinets of sex toys, whips, masks and many other items she didn't recognise.

Stella was looking at the other woman's reaction at being in a sex store, telling her again to remove her coat and to hang it up behind the door.

Lydia looked around to see 3 others in the store, older men, who all examined her closely, obviously curious at the relationship between the two women. Stella called her over to the counter where a young guy was seated.

"Hi Wayne, its quite in here today."

"Hi Miss Stella, it's early yet. It gets busier later in the afternoon. Mr James said you would be calling."

Lydia was quickly aware that James and Stella were well known to the young guy.

"Wayne, did you pick out potential items for our Whore here?"

"Yes Miss Stella, I have put them in the dressing area at the back for you."

Lydia looked at the other three men in the store. They had looked over on hearing Stella's words, smiling at each other. She watched as Stella walked down the store.

"What are you waiting for Whore? Follow me."

The two women walked to the dressing area at the back of the store. The men also walked in that direction.

Stella walked into a large dressing room, in which hanging up were many outfits.

Lydia followed her tentatively, nervous as to what might be about to happen. She looked at the walls of the dressing room, seeing outfits of different types and colours. She noted, thankfully, that Stella closed the door after them.

"Ok Whore, we have picked out some new outfits for you. You will try each of them on for me," taking a long red slinky dress off the wall and handing it to Lydia.

Lydia looked at the dress noticing that it had long dips at both the front and back. Stella indicated that she should strip. Lydia removed her blouse and skirt quickly. Standing in lace black underwear and heels, she put on the dress and looked in the full-length mirror on the wall. Each wall had a mirror.

She noted that the front of the dress dipped so far that her bra was clearly visible and she could also see the back of the dress stop just above her panties.

Stella looked at her, "Lose the bra, Whore."

With the bra removed, Lydia saw in the mirror that her tits were very visible, huge cleavage on show. She looked wide-eyed as Stella opened the door, telling her to come out and walk to the counter and back.

All the men stood around close-by, watching her walk. She heard comments such as "Love the tits," "sexy babe," and "look at that ass." The young guy watched from his shop counter.

Stella was delighted with the comments, "Ok Whore. Let's try another," as she walked back to the dressing room. Lydia followed, closing the door, hearing the men talking outside.

The next outfit was a tight nurse's uniform, with white stockings. Lydia put it on and saw the uniform had pushed her tits tightly up, a huge cleavage on show. It was also very short. She knew that, if she bent over, her black panties would be clearly on view under the stockings. Once again, the walking to the counter was repeated, once more with comments from the men.

When she was halfway to the counter Stella said, "I think you dropped something, Whore. Pick it up."

Facing the counter and a smiling young guy, she bent down. She knew that the men behind her could see her black thong and ass under the light stockings. She stood and returned quickly to the dressing room.

Stella was amused at Lydia's quick movements as she picked the next outfit, a bright red leather dress. This one was even shorter than the last but with no cleavage on show. The tight top showed off the shape of her large tits very well, with her nipples clearly large in the leather.

Again Lydia was instructed to do the walk, and again to bend over, this time her ass on display to the men. On her way back this time she saw one of the men touch his cock through his trousers, while looking directly at her. She looked away quickly.

Stella next gave her a leather bra and thong. Lydia looked at her with pleading eyes only to be told, "Whore. Put them on, your audience awaits."

When she had put them on, Stella told her to turn around. Lydia watched as Stella reached for a collar and chain, putting the collar around her neck, before opening the door and pulling her out.

The men cheered as they watched one woman lead the other to the counter. Again many comments were passed on her ass, tits and legs. Stella slowly led her back from the counter, stopping at each of the men so that they could get a close-up look.

One of the men asked Stella, "Can we touch."

Thankfully to Lydia, she replied, "Down Boy. No touching," before they went back to the dressing room. This time however Stella left the door open encouraging the men to come closer.

By the time Lydia noticed the open door she had the bra off. She covered her upper body with her hands when she saw the men staring at her bare tits.

Stella hit her hands, "Let them see your tits Whore," as she handed Lydia a completely see-through short dress.

After she put it on quickly, Stella smirked, "Lose the panties, whore. Look at the men as you do it."

Lydia faced her audience before bending down and removing her thong. The men stared at her body through the dress, seeing the small landing strip above her pussy. She felt her pussy was getting wet before being told to do the walk again.

Stella watched as Lydia did the walk, appearing more confident as she walked more slowly than before. Stella smiled, thinking that maybe their Whore was beginning to enjoy being on display.