Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quiet Slut. Do you want everyone to know what you are doing?"

She attempted to be quiet as he fucked her ass hard and fast, pounding her with every stroke. He pulled her up and squeezed her tits as he continued to ram his cock into her. On several strokes she thought he was close to cuming only for him to build up the pace again. She orgasmed twice as he fucked her. Eventually she felt him tense up before she felt his cum jetting inside her.

When he withdrew, she felt his cum running down her legs. He sat on his chair and looked at her, still lying on his desk. Taking his phone, he took a picture of her red and dripping ass and soaking pussy.

"Get up Slut."

He watched her smiling face as she turned to face him, "Thank you Sir."

He looked at her, wondering who exactly had engineered what had just happened. She had decided to come to work today without panties, marking a change in her behaviour. Building on what Stella had told him about the day before, he now knew that Lydia would do anything for them.

"Slut, you've had quite a week. I think you deserve a treat. I have booked you into the Spa at my Country Club for a treatment tomorrow at 11am. You can decide which one you want. Lunch is included."

She looked at him, "Oh, thank you Sir. I love the treatments there. Shall I come to work first?"

"No. I might meet you there for lunch. I'll let you know tomorrow. You can go now."

She thanked him again and then left the office.

From his window he watched her drive away. Only he knew that Lydia's week wasn't quite over yet. He had some phone calls to make......