All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 14'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! This really builds the anticipation for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia’s confidence in her very sexy, fit and trim body, and large (and still firm) tits, which she no longer hate, is now pretty well established. She met Jackie and Peter and was immediately drawn to their fit bodies - her thoughts are now largely focused on sex. Her eyes kept returning to Peter’s crotch to see how big his cock was, as he eyes seemed focused on her large tits. James is not sure about the most extreme and sadistic acts, and I doubt if Lydia would tolerate being the completely passive sex toy that Paul appears to be, even as she will be his submissive to experience more and more. It appears that James does not want to get into sadism with Lydia, even as he wants to test her limits further. Andy and Gillian spent a night fucking, and Andys’ thoughts were on Gillian, but they also went to her mother, and both of their fabulous bodies. The next chapter should be even more interesting. The author, with the Jackie and Peter characters, has opened a whole new story line, which should be exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia thought again how hot it was knowing that she was watched while being fucked and would like to repeat that, probably without la blindfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Three men stood close to her in the water, chatting to each other. She saw that they watched her intently. She smiled at them, lay on her back in the pool and then swam the backstroke for six lengths of the pool. She knew that her large tits would look good in the tight swimsuit as she swam towards the men. After her swim, she slowly climbed the ladder to get out of the pool. She knew that the men looked at her body, ass and legs as she did so. She walked back to her lounger in a confident and upright manner.”

Love the new Lydia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This just keeps getting better. Can’t wait for daughter to get the black cock fucking she desperately needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While James and Stella develop more plans for Lydia, likely in the BDSM direction, Lydia appears to be moving in another direction. The introduction of Jackie and Peter into the story, and their mutual sexual attraction with Lydia suggests new opportunities for Lydia to expand her sexual horizons in ways that might not involve submissiveness. This possible new relationship may grow from Lydia’s new sexual self-confidence and willingness to exhibit her sexy and busty body in public and to Peter simply because she wants to and he arouses her. Who can tell how this will develop, but it will be different from her relationship with James and Stella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia loved standing next to him, dressed in her tight swimsuit. She saw that he couldn't take his eyes off her tits and equally she loved his fit torso. She wondered if he was erect under the water and looked down several times. On the last time she did this she saw that he watched her. He knew where her eyes were focussed, and he smiled at her.

She was embarrassed at being caught, "I'd better get going Peter. William will be wondering why we're gone so long. It was lovely to see you again."

Lydia is very turned on, and only a couple of days after being fucked by several men. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She now knew that she wanted more and more of the unbelievable feelings she got from intense orgasms and from pleasing other men and women. She hoped her daughter got the same feelings.”

Is there more than motherly concern here? Is Lydia hoping that perhaps Gillian might also have the same desires as herself for sex with multiple men and women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last thoughts of James were of Lydia and that he thought that Stella was too extreme and had gone too far punishing Paul. James and Stella fucked, half heartedly, but James still wanted to see her. It seems as though Stella provides a door to more kinky and extreme BDSM, which interests James a lot. However, he seems to have affection for or at least a feeling that he is responsible to some degree for Lydia’s well-being and wants to protect her from Stella’s extremes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We know that Gillian is sexually experienced, loves sucking cock, and appears to want Dave to fuck her. Now she spent the night fucking Andy, who has a sizable cock. i find it hard to imagine this is the end of her story. How conservative is Lydia when it comes to her daughter's sexual activities? What if Dave or another man (Peter?) fucked both of them? And if they loved it? And if they knew about the other? Would their sexual pleasure overcome any traditional reluctance either one might have? There are interesting possibilities here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"They discussed what might happen in the week ahead...."

James and Stella are working on the next

week's plan for Lydia already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No shyness by Lydia when she was attracted to Peter, and she flaunted her hot body and big tits pretty shamelessly. Jackie seems

to quite aware of the attraction and is looking forward herself to seeing more of Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She had so many wonderful memories from the last week, but she told herself that the weekend was family time. Anyway, she thought, she needed time for her body to recover from the pounding it took this week. The thought made her smile.”

Pleasure and no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia and Gillian are a great pair of beautiful, big-titted, hot-bodied, and sexy women who love to suck cock and fuck. Can they be gotten together in this story? With Jackie and Peter? With Dave? Or even with James and Stella in spite of their proclivities?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She felt on a high, though sore and tired. She would have loved to just stay in bed but she knew she couldn't,”

Lydia remained on an orgasmic high even after she got home and showered. She clearly wants more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia looked at the woman as she left the house. She had always admired Jackie, a younger mum, of about 40, who lived in an enormous house up in the Hills. She had never met Jackie's husband but knew he was a very wealthy man. Lydia thought that she had a beautiful face and a great fit body. The thought surprised her as she had never before any thoughts on the bodies of the parents of her children's friends.”

Lydia now finds herself checking out the bodies of good looking women as well as men. Sex is on her mind most of the time now, even as it surprises her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Yeah Love. You're probably right. How was your day?"

She thought, "oh today I was tied to a bed. I was fucked by several guys, including the biggest cock ever," but she just looked at him and smiled, "Oh it was a quiet enough day. I even escaped for a while and got my nails done."

What a wonderful detail from the author. Lydia is getting so good at lying to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“After she left William thought about his wife. He thought she looked very tired and wondered if she was yet used to having a job as well as doing the housework and looking after him. He felt guilty that all the pressure was now on her.”

William’s suspicions seem not to have taken firm root; they are matched by his concern for all her responsibilities. He is so clueless, luckily for Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Gillian returned home from her night with Andy, she said they had “a lovey time.” Lydia was a little jealous. It had been less than 48 hours since her gangbang and she is already eager to be fucked again She is jealous of her daughter whom she knows had good sex with Andy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jackie wants to have coffee with Lydia because she probably wants to set up a threesome with Lydia and her husband. These new characters introduce a whole new set of possibilities and opportunities for Lydia. As this chap[ter progresses, it seems quite evident that Lydia will be very receptive to whatever experiences Jackie and Peter may offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Events in prior chapters (esp. ch. 12) showed the nasty side of Stella; this chapter proved it. James will have to watch to make sure that Stella does not mark or /hurt Lydia in their plans to test Lydia’s sexual limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James thought that “he liked Paul, especially when he had fucked Lydia.” Perhaps this because of all the orgasms and obvious pleasure that Paul gave Lydia. I suspect that James takes a certain pride in providing opportunities for Lydia to get sexual satisfaction even while being submissive to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A superficial reading of this chapter suggests that it is an interlude, without much sex or drama. But upon re-reading, so much is happening that it is hard to keep track: Lydia’s self-confidence and exhibitionism, Jackie and Peter, Gillian and Andy, Lydia’s hopes that Gilliam will share “the feelings she got from intense orgasms and from pleasing other men and women,” James and Stella, Dave, and inadequate and disabled William. How all these themes will interact will be revealed in the coming chapters. This is an amazing, well written, and very erotic story with fascinating characters. It is loaded with juicy details that really flesh out the main story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia obviously is a good swimmer, so it is no surprise that she has been able to maintain a slim and reasonably fit body which accentuates her large 34DD tits, which appear to stand proud and firm on her chest. Men stare at her when she is wearing her new, revealing wardrobe. Especially now, at the pool, in her sexy and tight one-piece bathing suit that emphasizes her tits, Lydia is thoroughly enjoying their attention. She is now proud of her very young appearing 50-year old body and her large tits and is eager to show it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“After she had relaxed for a little while, she decided to have a swim. There were two entrances to the pool that she could have used. She decided to use the one where she had to walk past a large group of people on lounge beds. She walked tall and proud past the group, primarily made up of men. She saw that every one of them looked closely at her and she did not have to look back to know they had also admired her ass. She felt so hot, as she displayed her body.”

Lydia has become an enthusiastic exhibitionist, and now uses every opportunity to display her body to strange men. She becomes quickly aroused when she does this and she loves it. Whether she would fuck them if she had the chance is a good question, but she must be imagining that possibility. The author has tantalized us with these details and it is safe to assume that it will lead to some dramatic sex at some point. In any event, these events are very erotic in themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no way that the beauty who had been so suggestively flaunting her shapely body and big tits to the men in the swimming pool would wilt and become James’ submissive unless she wanted what she believed he could give her. This chapter leads this reader to infer that Lydia will continue to enjoy being James’ submissive, but is now beginning another path to sexual pleasure with Jackie and Peter. Her calendar is getting more and more crowded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am still mystified how James could have considered Lydia as “motherly.” This may be an error of consistency by the author, as every man in the last couple of chapters has been described as mesmerized by her beauty, big tits, and tight ass. It has been all about her firm and shapely body, beautiful face, and styled hair. No hint of motherlyness at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The new characters, Jackie and Peter add a whole new dimension to this terrific story. What a wonderful surprise. Hoping the next chapter will come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia thought about the impending arrival. She knew she had to take some time off and hoped that James would agree. She wouldn't ask for too much time off. She didn't want that bitch, Gemma, standing in for her for too long. After another glass of wine she went to bed. A new man was in her dreams that night.”

This is a wonderful detail where the author shows the reader the two sides to the post-housewife Lydia. One, the submissive secretary to James who is jealous of the younger secretary whom Lydia sees as trying to claim James’ sexual attention. Two, the sexually self-confident and assertive woman who goes after a man whom she finds sexually attractive and who now occupies her dreams. Both sides now exist in Lydia, and the possibilities for her sexual satisfaction have opened up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She thought that her daughter looked very sexy, with much cleavage on show.”

Only a few weeks ago Lydia would not have considered a lot of cleavage to be sexy, but in bad taste, and probably completely inappropriate on her daughter, even if she was 21.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia looked at the woman as she left the house. She had always admired Jackie, a younger mum, of about 40, who lived in an enormous house up in the Hills. She had never met Jackie's husband but knew he was a very wealthy man. Lydia thought that she had a beautiful face and a great fit body. The thought surprised her as she had never before any thoughts on the bodies of the parents of her children's friends.”

Perhaps Jackie will invite Lydia to join her in her in-home gym to work out. And then. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After William asked how her day was, “she thought, "oh today I was tied to a bed. I was fucked by several guys, including the biggest cock ever," but she just looked at him and smiled, "Oh it was a quiet enough day. I even escaped for a while and got my nails done.”

This a wonderful example of how cool, calm, and collected Lydia now is in handling potentially awkward questions from her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last three chapters, at least, has shown Lydia becoming more and more self-confident about her body and her willingness to exhibit herself. In addition, she has been eager, if scared at times, for new experiences that he and Stella have given her and knows that she enjoys having a large cock in all three of her holes. This last chapter unveils the new, completely self-confident Lydia, submitting to James because she wants to, and otherwise flaunting her sexy body and big tits because it pleases and arouses her. Peter and Jackie may represent new opportunities for Lydia, now quite willing to to have sex with anyone who appeals to her; both Peter and Jackie’s fabulous bodies definitely have attracted Lydia, The feelings appear to be mutual. No doubt she will be seeing more of them. What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enough of the buildup. Ready for the next

chapter! A truly amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for writing in two new characters who look like they will provide a second main storyline for this amazing story and fit right in with Lydia’s new self-confident sexual self. Her submissive side is still there for James and Stella to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn’t be surprised if Lydia dressed to display when she has coffee with Jackie, who she thinks has a fabulous body. And after. . . ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am so glad you opened another direction for Lydia. I was wondering how her rapidly developing sexual self-confidence would fit with her submissiveness to James. The last few chapters revealed an emerging self-confidence that James recognized. It impressed him but also confused him. Now he seems to be unwilling to subject Lydia to the kind of sadistic treatment such as the rape of

Paul that he witnessed in Danny's mansion. To be honest I was not taken with some what James witnessed, such as the immersion in ice water as well as the rape. The author has skillfully led up to this point with Lydia's emergence as a confident, sexual woman proud to display her body and who looks at men with a whole new perspective, not just that of a housewife or submissive. He has now surprised readers with the introduction of Jackie and Peter. As has has been commented on before, Thus a possible deadens of the story with Lydia as a submissive has been avoided. Of course Jackie and Peter may be looking for a sex toy of their own, but it is more likely they see in Lydia a busty, beautiful, sexy, and self-confident potential playmate in a threesome. Either way they open new possibilities for the story. I love it!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Anyone who has this narcissistic whore Lydia as his wife no longer needs enemies. I don't understand how this whore can say "I love you" to her husband. She may like him, but there is no sign of love as it should be between spouses. Why she mutated from a normal woman and mother to a whore is also not clear. Certainly not because the husband's boss supported him after his accident. But like I said, it's about time your story got credible and William finally found out what whore his wife has become and dealt with the consequences. Divorce and lawsuit against his boss and his company!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"When he talked to Lydia, he tried his best not to look at her body. He loved the older woman's body.

When Gillian entered the room, he was blown away at how good she looked in her tight jeans and top. She certainly looked like a younger version of her mother."

Andy has for some lusted after Lydia's body. Now that he has fucked Gillian will he still lust for Lydia? Under what circumstances would Lydia fuck her hot daughter's hung boyfriend, knowing that he wants her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mattenw, I commented before in response to your earlier rant, but apparently you missed it. You raise the same points here. I repeat: William has no grounds to toss out Lydia or sue her boss and his company. If you read the story it is clear throughout, at least to date, that he is totally clueless about her activities. And given that their sex life has dwindled to nothing over 30 years, their relationship is more of companionship than passionate, but there still can be love, and usually is. Her peck on his forehead is, in fact, very realistic, as anyone who has been married for 30 years can attest, especially if the sex has declined to almost nothing, which it often does. If Lydia has become a whore as you suggest, or just discovered the pleasure from intense orgasms with other men or women, that is something that only the reader knows. In fact, William’s cluelessness is critical to the story so far. In the story, Lydia’s family is one pole and Lydia’s extramarital sexual activities are the other pole. The reader has, so far, been kept in suspense as what might happen if or when the poles collide or come together. In the meantime, the author has created a good deal of tension with this, and it is a good part of what makes this such a good story. There is no reason, in this story or in real life, why she cannot express her affection and love for her husband, even as she is finding sexual satisfaction elsewhere. This is a fantasy erotic story. The characters are “realistic” but they are no more real than the story. Thus their actions make sense, but only in the context of the story. Realistic elements are in this story, but this story is not about real life. If you cannot suspend you disbelief and accept the story for what it is, you might want to move on to something more to your taste. Everyone has their own erotic fantasies; that is why there is such a variety of stories on this site. If you demand “realism” that is true to real, lived, life in your reading, this site is probably not for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Busty Lydia now loves her big tits and

how they focus (now wanted) male attention when she exhibits her body. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!