Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 15

Story Info
Lydia Looks forward to new experiences.
8.4k words
4.48
9.2k
8

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident, becoming a Secretary for her Husband's Boss. She is now his Sub. Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the story to date.

A more confident Lydia has more new experiences.

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome but remember it's only a story not real life!

Another week began as the sun streamed through Lydia's bedroom window. She had fallen asleep on her bed the night before without closing the curtains. She looked at the clear blue sky. It matched her happy mood. After the previous week of glorious new experiences she wondered what the week ahead had in store for her. She hoped for more new experiences and maybe a repeat of the recent ones.

She rose from her bed and headed for her bathroom. When she passed her wall-to-wall mirror, she stopped and looked at her naked body. She was pleased with how her body was trim with very little excess; her tits looked large but firm enough; her legs looked long, and her pussy area looked very neat.

She showered and looked through her wardrobe. She chose red lingerie, a tight red low-cut blouse, above the knee skirt and 5-inch heels. She thought about wearing stockings but decided against it. She put another higher-cut top over her blouse. When she went to the kitchen Gillian was seated, eating her breakfast.

"Mam, you're looking very hot today."

"Gillian, stop with that nonsense."

Gillian told her mam that she had given her dad his breakfast and that she would take her brother to school. She looked at her mam and thought she looked incredibly sexy, an entirely different woman to the one Gillian had known her entire life. Since her mam had started working, she had transformed from a mature, almost boring, housewife to a sexy, confident and happier person.

Lydia watched her daughter examine her closely. She hoped that Gillian didn't think badly of her. She grabbed a coffee and toast and went to see her husband.

"Morning Willy, how are you this morning?"

He looked at his wife, "I'm good. You look lovely."

"Thanks, you know this is what's expected," doing a twirl for him, "and to be honest with you, it makes me feel good."

"Well Love, you certainly do look good," as he realised that his wife was a changed person with loads of confidence.

"Dave should be here soon, hope the exercises are easier for you this week. Make sure you tell him about our day out on Saturday."

"I will, and I'll tell him about Brad's brilliant goal.

She kissed her on the forehead, "Ok, I'm off to work. I'll check in later. Love you."

He watched her leave the room. Her legs looked so wonderful with the heels and her ass looked peachy and tight in the short skirt. He was thankful that her top didn't have any cleavage on show even if the shape of her tits was clearly visible. He finished his breakfast. He dreaded Dave's arrival and those hard exercises.

James was tired after his weekend away. He woke late and sent Lydia an email informing her that he would not be in the office. He had calls scheduled with potential new clients that afternoon and he wanted to prepare some material. He saw an reply from Lydia. He read it.

"Ok Boss. Is there anything you need me to do here, or I can come over to your apartment if that's required. Lydia."

He smiled to himself. He knew she wanted to come to his place and for James to do as he wished to her. It was very tempting, but he replied, "Thanks Lyds. I have a lot to do, and I have those client calls later. I'll contact you later if I need anything. James." He showered and had coffee before looking at his work papers.

Lydia was disappointed at his response. She had hoped to see him today. She was even more disappointed a little while later when Mary told her that Tony was also out that day at meetings with the bankers and auditors. She left her extra top on. Her morning went extremely slowly with very little to do other than answering some calls. She had a long lunch at the Mall.

While there, she shopped for some new clothes. She bought five new blouses, all tight fitting, all showed a lot of cleavage. She also got two short skirts, slit at both sides. When she passed the lingerie section, she saw a mannequin dressed in black silk undies complete with sheer stockings and suspender belt. She stared at it and wondered if she had the nerve to wear it. She called an assistant and asked for her size.

The young female assistant smiled at her and gave her the items, Would Madam like to try them on?"

Lydia looked at the young girl and blushed, "Yes please, if that's ok."

"Follow me please Madam," as the young girl guided her to a dressing room at the back of the store.

Lydia noticed that the girl had passed some other dressing rooms but said nothing. She followed the girl into a large room.

"If Madam would like my opinion, please call me," and the girl left the room.

Lydia undressed and put the items on. She looked in the mirror and saw a stunning sexy woman looking back at her. Her tits looked higher and closer together in the tight bra and her legs looked longer in the stockings. She jumped when she heard the girl say, "Is Madam ok? Do you need anything?"

Lydia looked at herself and dared herself to tell the girl to come in. She stared at her body and saw a big smile on her own face, "Could you please come in. I'm not sure it works on me."

She saw the young girl rush into the room.

"Oh Madam. Hope you don't mind me saying but you look incredibly sexy and hot. It's perfect on you. Your husband will be blown away when he sees you."

Lydia looked at the young girl staring at her body, "Is it okay at the back?" As she turned her back to the girl, she could see her in the mirror.

"Yes Madam, it looks very nice, but can I say one thing?"

"Of course, go ahead," as she wondered what the girl was thinking.

"Madam, your bum looks lovely, but I think a thong would be unbelievable on you."

Lydia smiled at her, "Do you have one?"

She watched the girl rush from the room. Within a minute the girl had returned with three different panties from the collection. She handed Lydia a thong.

Lydia took the thong but noted that the girl had not moved to leave the room. She turned to face the mirror, lowered her panties and put on the thong. She saw the girl in the mirror watching her intently.

"Does that look better?" as she still had her back to the girl.

"Yes Madam, although you might want to try the others too if you wished.

It was obvious to Lydia that the girl wanted to watch her undress. She saw that one of the other panties was crotch-less. She had not seen it on display. She tried it, turned and faced the girl, "What do you think?"

The girl stared at the older sexy woman, seeing her bare pussy through the opening in the panties, "Yes Madam, that's so sexy on you. Just one thing. Put your heels back on and let's see how you look."

Lydia was stunned at the brazenness of the young girl but proceeded to put her heels on. She looked at herself in the mirror. She thought that she looked incredible sexy and beautiful, almost a come fuck-me look. She smiled and then saw the young girl staring at her.

"Is Madam happy with her choice?"

"Yes, thanks for your help."

"Madam, I hope whoever sees you dressed like this gives you what you want," as she smiled and left the room.

Lydia stared after the girl. Did she suspect that Lydia was cheating on her husband. Maybe, she thought, married women, of her age especially, don't dress like this. Lydia dressed in her work outfit and took all the items to the tills.

The young girl took the items, wrapped them and handed them back to Lydia, "Anytime Madam wants advice, please ask for me."

Lydia looked at her name tag, "Thank you Tammy, I will," as she turned and left.

Her afternoon was as boring as her morning. She left the office an hour earlier than usual and headed home, disappointed that she had not heard from James. On her journey home she realised that she had not even seen Andy that day.

Dave had started his day by looking at Lydia on the hidden camera. He watched her stand in from of the mirror. He thought she was examining her own body, which he could see was fabulous. He couldn't stop thinking of the previous Friday and of fucking this incredible woman.

He reached William long after Lydia and Gillian had left the house. He pushed William into doing extra exercises and showered him afterwards. He made coffee and they had a long chat about the weekend. He was happy that William had managed to attend his son's match. Dave was also interested in Gillian dating Andy.

They then discussed William's progress. Dave told him that they would have to increase the level of exercises each week. William told Dave that he was due at the hospital for a check-up in the following week. Dave finished by encouraging William, telling him that he was getting better each week.

William was delighted when Lydia arrived home early. He told her about his chat with Dave and they discussed his progress. She told him she would get time off to take him to the hospital. She did not tell him about her purchases.

The family evening was quiet. After a nice dinner Lydia helped Brad with his homework and William watched a football match. Lydia had some quiet time to herself once her son had gone to bed. She read a book and had a glass of wine.

James watched her on the camera as she relaxed on her couch. He picked up his phone and texted her. He watched as she looked at the message.

She read, "Hi Lyds. How was your day?"

She responded, "It was boring Sir."

He was amused at the "Sir", "Where are you Slut?"

She noticed the change in how he addressed her, "I'm sitting on my couch, Sir."

"Go to your bedroom Slut."

She rushed up the stairs and closed her bedroom door. He watched her on the bedroom camera as he called her. She answered and he told her to put the phone on speaker. She did so with the volume low.

"What is Slut wearing?"

"Just a sweat-shirt and leggings, Sir."

"Take them off Slut."

He watched as she took them off and saw her standing in red lingerie."

"I have taken them off Sir," as she waited for the next instruction.

"Take a pic Slut and send it to me."

She walked to the mirror, took a picture of herself from the neck down and sent it to him.

He was amused that she had not shown her face, "Where is Slut's face?"

He watched her take another pic and then his phone beeped again.

"That's better Slut," as he looked at a super sexy woman on his screen, "Take the bra off and send another pic."

She did as she was instructed and knew what would happen next.

"Panties," is all he next said.

He watched her take them off and take a pic. When he got it, he thought she looked so fuckable. He wished she was there with him to sort out his erection.

"Lie on the bed Slut. I want to hear you cum."

She lay on the bed and spread her legs. He zoomed the camera in on her pussy and saw her fingers caressing her clit, first slowly, then quicker. It didn't take her long to cum as he listened to her heavy breathing and her moaning as she orgasmed.

"Well done, Slut." He hung up before she could respond.

She lay on the bed and thought about the wonderful sensation she got from orgasms. Up to recently she had thought the sensational orgasms mentioned in books and films were fiction. Now she was totally aware of how they felt. She realised that she needed them as she touched herself again, slowly bringing herself to another one. Afterwards she pulled the sheet over her and slept.

James had watched her as she brought herself to orgasm the second time. The sight of the sexy mature woman as she touched herself was extremely erotic. He looked forward to seeing her the next day.

Lydia woke early the next morning, refreshed after a long deep sleep. She lay in the bed and thought about the day ahead, wondering what to wear. After she had showered, she went downstairs and prepared breakfast for all in the house. She checked in on William, but he was asleep. She stood in the doorway and looked at him closely. He looked older and frailer to her. She wondered when he would again walk, able to look after himself. She knew she loved him, but she also knew that she could not live without real sex, without the feeling of being wanted and lusted over by a man. As she stared at him, he stirred in the bed and looked over at her.

"Morning Willy, sorry, hope I didn't wake you. I was just seeing if you were awake. It's still early, go back to sleep."

"Hi love, you're such a lovely sight to wake up to. I miss that."

She looked at him, smiled and opened her gown, under which she only wore cotton panties, "Is this a nice sight?"

He started at her puppies, "Oh yes. I miss them so much."

She walked over to him. He reached out and touched her nipples, caressing them lightly as he smiled at her.

She reached under the duvet and felt that he was getting hard. She pulled the duvet down followed by his pyjamas. She bent over and took his cock in her mouth and sucked it slowly. She realised, as she did it, how small he was. Within a minute he came in her mouth. She swallowed his small amount of cum. She pulled up his pyjamas again and covered him with the duvet before she smiled at him.

"Was that a nice way to start the morning, Willy?"

He stared at her, stunned at what she had done. Thinking "who is this woman," he just said, "Yes Love, a lovely way to start any day."

She kissed him and told him she would get his breakfast. He asked her to leave it until later. She left his room and joined Gillian and Brad for breakfast.

After she had left his room, William stared at the closed door. The blowjob he had just got from his wife had been wonderful and a great surprise. However, the greater surprise was that she would have done such a thing. Never in their 30 years of marriage had she initiated sex and she had never been a lover of oral sex. He realised that she was now a more confident woman but what he couldn't get out of his head was where had she got the inclination to take the lead in sexual matters with him. The more he thought about it the more he was convinced that she was having sex with others. What scared him the most was that he wasn't sure how he felt about it. That was the last thought on his mind as he fell asleep.

James arrived at the office early, before anyone else was in. He had arranged to meet Tony later that morning to discuss the finances of the company. The missing $50k was only the tip of the iceberg. Other large invoices had to be paid and the cash levels were very low. The contract with Gerry had helped but they needed at least one or two other major contracts if the company was to survive. He had hidden this from his father, still the owner of the company. He knew he should embark on a cost-cutting exercise, but he was afraid to alert his father that all was not okay. He looked at the papers and costings he had prepared over the weekend and hoped they would be enough.

One of the potential new clients was a company owned by two twin brothers, who had made their vast fortune from the sale of an innovative medical device. The twins, only 25 years of age, had set up a new company to make another of their innovations. James' company had the expertise to make several of the parts needed and it would potentially be a huge contract, with large profits. That one contract alone could change the company's future. He had not yet met them face to face, but they had chatted on the phone a lot and by email. A meeting had been scheduled for the following week and he wanted to be totally prepared,

James looked out the window as his various staff arrived. He was amused that they hurried once they saw his car in the carpark. He saw Lydia's card enter the carpark. As she got out of her car, he saw her glance towards James' window. His windows were tinted so she could not see in. He watched her walk confidently, not hurried, towards the entrance.

Lydia noticed James' car the second she had entered the car park. For some reason she knew that he watched her from his window. She was delighted that he was in the office today. She walked to her desk. Before she even had time to remove her coat, he was standing in front of her. She looked at him, "Good morning, Sir."

"Good morning, Slut, are you not going to take off your coat?"

Nervously she took off her coat as she realised that she had an extra covered-up top on. He noticed it immediately.

"Slut, is that your new look?"

"No Sir. I just put this on until I reach the office."

He laughed as he watched her take it off. Under it she wore a tight-fitting blouse and short skirt with slits, neither of which he had seen before. A lot of cleavage was also on show.

"Has Slut bought new clothes?"

"Yes Sir, I bought some at the weekend."

"And very nice they are too," as he walked back to his office, "Will you get me a coffee, Lyds."

She realised that he had called her "Lyds" when he saw others coming towards them. She quickly went to the canteen and got him coffee before bringing it to his office.

He didn't even look up at her as he said, "Show me the rest, Slut."

She looked over at the open door and he looked at her impatiently. She unbuttoned her blouse slowly, as he watched her white lace push-up bra exposed to him. She then lifted her skirt to display her matching panties to him. He told her to turn around and he saw that it was a thong.

As she stood with her back to him, she looked at the open door, scared that someone would pass.

"Ok Slut, will you tell Tony I'm bringing our meeting forward to now."

Quickly she lowered her skirt and buttoned her blouse. She left the office, called Tony's secretary, Mary and gave her the message. Lydia watched as Tony rushed past her desk, with a quick smile at her.

Twice during the morning James asked for coffee which Lydia brought to the two men. She saw lots of papers on the large office table, and they had a flipchart on which they wrote numerous figures and diagrams. In mid-morning Andy passed her desk.

She looked at him, "Well Andy, did you enjoy your date with my daughter?"

He stopped and stared at her, not able to keep his eyes off her body, "Yes, we had a lovely time."

"Yes, Gillian told me all about it, Andy. She really enjoyed it."

He blushed at her, wondering how much Gillian had told her mam, "I'm looking forward to seeing her again."

Lydia was amused as she watched the boy, knowing that he was trying to work out what Gillian had told her. She looked at his firm young physique, once again a little jealous of her daughter. She watched as he hurried away from her desk.

She was instructed to get lunch for James and Tony and served it to them at the table in front of his couches. As she went to leave James turned to her, "Are you not going to join us, Lyds. There's enough food here for an army."

She saw both men smiling at her. Of course she still did not know that Tony had been one of the men to fuck her on the previous Friday and James was not aware that she and Tony had sex in the office.

The only couch that was free was directly opposite the two men. She knew that her skirt would rise a lot when she sat down. As she did so, she saw the two men look directly at her. They watched as her skirt rose and thighs exposed in the slit skirt. They were both amused that she tried to keep her legs closed.

James handed some food to her and as she reached forward both men got a great view of her deep cleavage. James then asked Tony to get some papers from his office.

When Tony was gone, James looked directly at her, "Slut, you are not to keep your legs closed in my office, is that clear?"