All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 15'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Initially I loved this story. However, it has taken off in a direction that is losing it's cachet. It is becoming too bizarre to be beleivable... Hopefully it will become a more more centered on the cuckold theme with her hubby realizing he is a cuck and learning to love the idea.. Speeding up the descent of the daughter should happen sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievable! Lydia cannot get enough cock, and she wants more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, now Stella, who definitely has an evil side, has some blackmail ammunition to use against Lydia if she wants to. If Lydia does not secure her copy of the video disk, it might slip ihto someone else’s hands. It would be very interesting indeed if her daughter sees it. No doubt would horrify her, but would it arouse her? And then? The author certainly has some surprises for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, now Gemma, who definitely has an evil side, has some blackmail ammunition to use against Lydia if she wants to. If Lydia does not secure her copy of the video disk, it might slip ihto someone else’s hands. It would be very interesting indeed if Gemma sees it. No doubt would horrify her, but would it arouse her? And then? The author certainly has some surprises for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another commenter thought that the story was becoming too bizarre to be believable. I think this chapter continues the various themes that have been developing to their logical next step, and makes sense in that context. The episode with Stella and the ten men addresses two themes: Stella’s exploitation of Lydia’s submissive side and growing lust for several men by providing her with ten men to have sex with, which Lydia clearly enjoyed, and Stella’s awareness that Lydia likes to be watched when she is having sex. This latter is part of her now fully developed self-confidence and exhibitionism, as her shopping trip for new clothes demonstrates. This time she did not hesitate, and picked out only outfits and lingerie that revealed a lot of tit and thigh and were very sexy. The next chapter may focus on another, older theme, namely Lydia’s assistance with James’ new clients, in this case a pair of attractive young men, twins. We still have Jackie and Peter in the wings, with whatever ideas for Lydia they have. The Lydia they see is the busty, sexy, and self-confident mature woman to is attracted to both of them. No doubt they will soon make another appearance. Gillian is getting very close to what Lydia is up to, and may want to have some of those experiences herself. Lydia seems to be coming to realize that Gillian thinks that she is hot, and so she need not cover up in front of her. As soon as Gillian realizes that her mom likes uninhibited sex as much as she does, anything can happen with these two sexy, busty women in the same house. Finally, Lydia had her first anal DP experience, with James and Tony, which she thoroughly enjoyed. At some early point in this chapter Lydia reflected on the “wonderful” experiences of the last week, and after the experiences in this chapter feels good about herself. William is more and more suspicious of Lydia’s newfound sexual skills and her self-confident initiation of sex, and the author is, I think, hinting that cuckolding may be in his future. Aside from Jackie and Peter, new characters, the story is unfolding in a logical way. Stella represents the most extreme, or “bizarre” theme in the story, but this chapter nonetheless is a logical progression of everything that has come so far, and may surprise, but doesn’t come as a shock to this reader. In that sense it is believable. The author has created a terrific character in Lydia, and her actions, words, thoughts, and reflections are fascinating no matter what she is experiencing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She undressed but didn't shower as she didn't want to lose the feelings inside her. She even left her wet panties on, under comfortable leggings and a large sweater. She was thankful that her daughter was not in the kitchen when she returned.”

Lydia finally had two men in her at the same time and she loved it and wants to savor the feeling, even at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much to wait for: Jackie and Peter, James and clients, Tony, Gillian, Dave, Andy, and whatever new experience for Lydia that evil Stella may dream up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Another week began as the sun streamed through Lydia's bedroom window. She had fallen asleep on her bed the night before without closing the curtains. She looked at the clear blue sky. It matched her happy mood. After the previous week of glorious new experiences she wondered what the week ahead had in store for her. She hoped for more new experiences and maybe a repeat of the recent ones”

I love the way the author begins this chapter, and how he describes Lydia’s pretty intense sexual experiences of the prior week as “glorious new experiences” and that “She hoped for more new experiences and maybe a repeat of the recent ones.” She will get her wish, and more. What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And, of course, the last line. The author is really teasing the reader!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great chapter, in some ways a culmination of much that has gone before, and in others a prelude to what still has yet to come. Lydia is a fascinating and erotic character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the last paragraph where Lydia is reflecting on the sex that she had with the ten men and which was recorded, I suspect that the author may be created a bit of ambiguity in Lydia’s reflections.

“ When she had watched it on the large screen she had seen a woman who could not get enough cock, a woman who would please guys however they wanted, a total slut, a total whore. With those thoughts she had mixed feelings. She felt guilty and a bit dirty, but she also felt proud and happy that she had experienced it.” It is clear that she loved the sex and loved being watched, but that she did not really see herself as a slut or a whore, except when she was with James or Stella. Then she was free to do as she was directed, without responsibility. Jackie and Peter pose a different challenge, as I think that Lydia now sees herself as a self-confident, beautiful, and very sexy woman who wants to have sex with a very attractive couple who appear attracted to her as well. I doubt if she sees her attraction to them as a sign of being a slut or whore, but just as something that she wants. She wants to give and get sexual pleasure. Her desire to please others may not be solely a function of submissiveness, but may be at least in part how she was raised and how she acted as a housewife in her 30 years of marriage. The same habit may now drive her sexual wants and needs. Lydia likes the “feelings” that she gets from orgasms, and will not give up “experiences” that will give her those feelings. This is not a woman who wants to be branded, but who is determined to get the uninhibited and frequent sex that she wants and believes she now needs. If she has to be James and Stella”s slut to get those experiences, so be it. But she now can find her own experiences too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Already looking forward to the next chapter! What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She looked at her mam and thought she looked incredibly sexy, an entirely different woman to the one Gillian had known her entire life. Since her mam had started working, she had transformed from a mature, almost boring, housewife to a sexy, confident and happier person."

Gillian is, I think, starting to get comfortable with Lydia's sexy new look and demeanor. This will make it easier for to adjust to her mom's sexuality and quite possibly want to emulate it once she becomes aware, which I assume she will, of Lydia's sexual activity. Gillian already is very sexually active and quite possibly wants new "experiences" herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She bought five new blouses, all tight fitting, all showed a lot of cleavage. She also got two short skirts, slit at both sides. When she passed the lingerie section, she saw a mannequin dressed in black silk undies complete with sheer stockings and suspender belt. She stared at it and wondered if she had the nerve to wear it. She called an assistant and asked for her size. . . .Lydia undressed and put the items on. She looked in the mirror and saw a stunning sexy woman looking back at her. Her tits looked higher and closer together in the tight bra and her legs looked longer in the stockings.”

Lydia now dresses to display her body: large, firm tits, shapely legs, tight ass. And she is proud of what she has to display. Exhibitionism and the effect of her body on men excites her and she loves it. She wants men to see how hot she is and she wants them to want to fuck her. She now knows how much younger than her 50 years she looks and her self-confidence now radiates from her body in every step she takes. Gillian certainly recognizes all this, but it is not yet clear how this realization will affect her own sexual activity, especially if and when she discovers that her mom loves to suck cock and fuck as much as she does. Gillian also enjoys showing off her big tits and fabulous body in revealing clothes. I suspect there will be some dramatic changes in their relationship in the next chapter or two, though these changes will not evident to William or her young son Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“[William] realised that she was now a more confident woman but what he couldn't get out of his head was where had she got the inclination to take the lead in sexual matters with him. The more he thought about it the more he was convinced that she was having sex with others. What scared him the most was that he wasn't sure how he felt about it. That was the last thought on his mind as he fell asleep.”

The author has taken William almost to the final step to becoming a cuckold. Add to this the fact that he is still bedridden and Lydia observes that he seems very frail. Lydia has become the dominant partner in their relationship, which itself is changing rapidly. Lydia is loyal and supportive, and she is very willing to suck his cock to please him, but her love for him has become a kind of comfortable companionship, not uncommon with people married for 30 years. In Lydia’s case, her desire and need for more sexual pleasure more frequently has become a primary goal, and one she cannot reach with William. He seems to be on the verge of accepting this, even though he does not know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“It was obvious to Lydia that the girl wanted to watch her undress. She saw that one of the other panties was crotch-less. She had not seen it on display. She tried it, turned and faced the girl, "What do you think?"

The girl stared at the older sexy woman, seeing her bare pussy through the opening in the panties, "Yes Madam, that's so sexy on you. Just one thing. Put your heels back on and let's see how you look."

Lydia was stunned at the brazenness of the young girl but proceeded to put her heels on. She looked at herself in the mirror. She thought that she looked incredible sexy and beautiful, almost a come fuck-me look. She smiled and then saw the young girl staring at her.

"Is Madam happy with her choice?"

"Yes, thanks for your help."

"Madam, I hope whoever sees you dressed like this gives you what you want," as she smiled and left the room.”

Lydia certainly hopes for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An incredibly erotic chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know about other readers but I find the author's description of Lydia's clothing shopping and her thoughts while

doing so to be extremely erotic. It seems

to trigger the imagination at least as much as the sex scenes. This is made more so when the reader knows that these scenes play a critical role in Lydia's transformation into a very self aware woman who wants to exhibit her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the last several chapters, I have thought that each chapter was better than the last. Each chapter leaves the reader wondering what will come next and how the characters will act. This is a complex story with several main characters - with two just added. They all have their motives for their actions and the author lets us know how they react, and what they think, about events as they unfold. This chapter again leaves the reader eagerly anticipating what will come next, knowing that the author has surprised us on more than one occasion. I eagerly await the next chapter in this terrific erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia drove her car home, sore but extremely happy. She could not believe how good two cocks had felt in her at the same time. She felt as if the two cocks must have been touching each other inside her. She wondered if they had felt each other's cock. She felt the cum still dripping out of her and her drenched panties. Overall, she was very satisfied.”

It is quite likely that Lydia will get to enjoy the Henderson twins in her and she will help James win the contract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She knew what was expected and quickly had his cock in her mouth. She teased it with her tongue and sucked it slowly, while she looked at her audience. She loved the thought that so many others watched her perform on this man. . . “

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia was glad when that man got off her. She then saw another man of her own age, already naked with a large hard cock, walk towards her. He lay down next to her, his cock at her head. She knew what was expected and quickly had his cock in her mouth. She teased it with her tongue and sucked it slowly, while she looked at her audience. She loved the thought that so many others watched her perform on this man. She sucked him for a good while before he came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop.”

Lydia is clearly performing as Stella’s submissive, and at her direction. But there is no denying that she loves sucking cock, and being watched while doing it. As a submissive, she does not feel any responsibility for her actions, but she finds great sexual pleasure in them nonetheless. In fact, she found great pleasure and had numerous orgasms while the ten men used all her holes, so what could be better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She sat there with legs open and felt herself getting wet with the anticipation of what might happen next. She clearly saw the lust in the eyes of both men, and she wanted to crawl towards them and suck their cocks."

Lydia has got to be the the most enthusiastic and voracious cock hound imaginable. She is now focusing much of her attention on men's crotches and how their. cocks would feel in her mouth or pussy. If she can reach it, she will "greedily" or "hungrily" stuff a cock in her mouth. She will suck and lick and kiss it until the man ejaculates into her mouth or throat so she can swallow his cum, which she now loves. The author has captured her lust for cock many times, and beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Speaking of cock sucking, Here is Gilian: “She smiled at him. She loved nothing more than giving a guy a blowjob. She had discovered in her late teens that she totally loved the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth.”

Sooner or later their shared lust for hard cocks will reveal itself to both Lydia and Gillian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is funny. Lydia now really gets off on wearing a low cut blouse that shows lots of cleavage on her big tits, but wears a cover up at home. Now she slipped and Gillian saw her in her low-cut blouse and was “shocked,” but did think her mom looked very hot. Gillian, mind you, also enjoys wearing low-cut tops that emphasize her own big boobs, especially when she wants to impress a man like Andy. At some point embarrassment and “shock” will end and Lydia and Gillian will have to come to agreement that they both like to display their very hot bodies. It may take a bit more for them to reveal their enjoyment of cocksucking, fucking, and many orgasms, but that should come too, given the right circumstances. Hopefully the author will devise the right circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to what Jackie and Peter can do to please Lydia and how she will please them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an astonishingly erotic story. Please keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is far and away your best story, and it is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia's thoughts at the end of this chapter suggest that she really enjoyed everything she did with the ten men "as a total slut, a total whore." While she probably does not think of herself as a slut and whore except when she submits to James or Stella, she would likely do it again in a minute, for the feeling of a cock in her mouth or pussy, for all the orgasms, and of course, for the audience. Whether or not she is with James or Stella, she will now use every opportunity to show off her body and big, beautiful tits, even it is not an immediate prelude to fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last two chapters were extremely erotic. Not just the sex scenes, but the scenes in the swimming pool when Lydia was showing off her big tits and firm and shapely body and tight ass to all the men there. And of course, she loved showing off to Peter, whose toned and very fit body she could hardly take her eyes off of. In this chapter the long and detailed scene at the mall clothing store was amazing. It was almost like a strip show in words. How Lydia saw herself in the mirror in the lingerie Tammy helped her choose, and then in the stilleto heels. The author described Lydia’s reaction on seeing herself was very erotic. Also in this chapter Lydia prepared for work with a short, tight skirt with slits up each side to show plenty of bare thigh, a tight blouse that fitted around her large tits and showed a lot of cleavage, and 5 inch stilletto heels. Under she wore a white or red lingerie set with thong barely covering her shaved pussy. Wow. The reader’s imagination can go wild thinking what she must have looked like. These scenes involve no sex, but they are incredibly sexyk, erotic, and arousing to read. What a story. I am looking forward to much to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The scenes where Lydia is exhibiting herself are incredibly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can image that Lydia and Gillian go on a

"girls night out" where they dress in revealing

clothes and 5- or 6-inch stiletto heels and are made up. The result is a pair of beautiful,

busty, and very sexy women. They reveal their sexual secrets to each other and perhaps get picked up and fucked. Both would be surprised at how much fun they had as their mother-daughter relationship and age differences melt

away with their shared lust and the sexual satisfaction they both receive. Perhaps a bit of a stretch but quite possible, given how over sexed they both are now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She rose from her bed and headed for her bathroom. When she passed her wall-to-wall mirror, she stopped and looked at her naked body. She was pleased with how her body was trim with very little excess; her tits looked large but firm enough; her legs looked long, and her pussy area looked very neat.

She showered and looked through her wardrobe. She chose red lingerie, a tight red low-cut blouse, above the knee skirt and 5-inch heels. She thought about wearing stockings but decided against it.”

This is an example of a non-sex scene that is nevertheless extremely erotic: Lydia dressing for work and to display her body to James (and the other men at work). The author has included a lot of these scenes, described in great detail in recent chapters. These scenes succeed in adding significantly to a picture of the transformed Lydia who now is focused on displaying her big tits and sexy body, all the while thinking about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After Lydia checked out her body in the mirror and was pleased with her large and firm tits, and slim body, she put on “red lingerie, a tight red low-cut blouse, above the knee skirt and 5-inch heels. She thought about wearing stockings but decided against it. She put another higher-cut top over her blouse. When she went to the kitchen Gillian was seated, eating her breakfast

"Mam, you're looking very hot today. . . . She looked at her mam and thought she looked incredibly sexy, an entirely different woman to the one Gillian had known her entire life. . . Lydia watched her daughter examine her closely. She hoped that Gillian didn't think badly of her.”

This is very interesting, especially Lydia’s last thought. Does she want Gillian to ignore her new revealing attire and obvious self-confidence in her shapely and sexy body? Or does she hope that Gillian approves of her mom’s display of her body, aware that Gillian probably has a lot of sexual experience already? Or going a bit further, does she hope that Gillian approves and thinks it is pretty cool l that her hot, sexy mom is finally, getting laid regularly and is a happier person in consequence? Of course Lydia does not know that her daughter is oversexed herself and loves to suck cock and fuck as much as her mom does. Hopefully we will find out the answers to these questions in the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She wondered when he would again walk, able to look after himself. She knew she loved him, but she also knew that she could not live without real sex, without the feeling of being wanted and lusted over by a man."

"real sex" now seems to mean sex with more than one man and in all her holes, as well as with women. Lydia does want to experience it all. And then what?

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

In an anonymous comment, a reader said that after 30 years of marriage, Lydia's partnership was more of a camaraderie than a passion. And yet he thinks she still loves her husband. Even so, she's been prostituting around the company and the area for months. She has no qualms about having sex with men and women, but she loves her husband. Dear commentator, don't you realize what nonsense you're putting together. No "person" can live two lives at the same time and not take something away from one life or the other. This whore does it. She takes all her passion, love and feelings and gives them to others and has only a kiss on the forehead for her man.

Yes, there are different views of what a marriage vow entails and what it means. That's why the elders say in a proverb: Therefore, if you commit yourself forever, check if he doesn't find something better before you commit yourself! And in good and bad times it also means that if your partner is handicapped as a result of an accident, you should still focus all your attention on him. I can't see anywhere in this story that she puts her husband first. No, she is a selfish narcissistic whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To repeat what has been commented on before, Lydia is a hotty: 50 years old, 5’7” tall, slim, long shapely legs, tight ass, and large, firm 34DD breasts, which look very, very large on her slim frame (and which appear to have very little sag, given how men in the story cannot take their eyes off them). With her hair styled and with makeup on her pretty face she looks no more than a beautiful and very sexy 40. At this point in her transformation she confidently dresses to display her fabulous body with short, tight skirts, tight, low cut blouses, and 5” stiletto heels. She loves to suck cock and fuck. What a woman! The author has created a very erotic character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perhaps Peter and Jackie will seduce Gillian and there can be a foursome with Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We dont know much about Gillian except that she is a younger version of her mother - beautiful, slim, and very busty. We now know that she loves to suck cock and fuck, to numerous orgasms, also like her mother. How uninhibited is she? Could she be drawn into Jackie and Peter's world if they were interested? They may have sexual tastes which may appeal to her as well as Lydia. Since this is a story anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mattenw, in real life certainly agree with you. However, this is a fantasy story, where real life rules do not apply. As I said before, there are plenty of “realistic” elements to this story, but as a whole it is just that, a story. And, in real life, after 30 years of a completely (or mostly, as is very often the case) monogamous marriage, a kiss on the forehead is a quite normal sign of affection, and as sexual passion fades, loving companionship often endures. In this story, obviously, other things are going on, and those things are what makes it an erotic tale, yet believable within it own context. You dont like the story because it is not the story you would have written, which is not really a fair criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will also add that a 50 percent divorce rate is about what it is in the US. There is without a doubt a much higher rate of infidelity where the marriage survives. Erotic fiction often takes these norms and pushes their boundaries to extremes in order to create a “realistic” seeming story in which behavior that rarely if ever occurs, becomes common or at least the focus of the story The “norm” in erotic fiction is that it must be erotic, and sex is at the heart of the story. In order to enjoy erotic fiction one must “suspend disbelief” and accept the story for what it is, a flight of the author’s imagination into the world of sex, unencumbered by the requirements of a true-life documentary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on, this waiting is worse than Yellowstone. Great story, great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“He stopped and stared at her, not able to keep his eyes off her body, "Yes, we had a lovely time."

"Yes, Gillian told me all about it, Andy. She really enjoyed it." He blushed at her, wondering how much Gillian had told her mam, "I'm looking forward to seeing her again." Lydia was amused as she watched the boy, knowing that he was trying to work out what Gillian had told her. She looked at his firm young physique, once again a little jealous of her daughter. She watched as he hurried away from her desk.”

Love this interchange. The mutual lust between Lydia and Andy has been a recurrent and tantalizing theme for a while now. I trust that the author will do something interesting with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Lydia once again looked at the men as she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground. She stood tall with her hands at her side and watched them stare at her bare tits.”

Lydia was already turned on and wet from all the men looking at her in her red lingerie. Now she made no attempt to cover her breasts, but stood tall and proud of her body and big tits, with her arms to her sides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Andy is very unlikely to share his lust for Lydia’s hot body with Gillian, whose body is just as hot. However, Gillian man soon ask him and he will no doubt reveal the fact that her mom is very sexy and now dresses in revealing clothes at work. She may worm out of him his lust for Lydia’s hot body and big tits, and where that goes is anyone’s guess. The author has again tantalized the reader with another story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It cracks me up that a bible-quoting reader is complaining about the sin he sees in this story but somehow he cannot tear his eyes from it. Probably gets a hard-on while clutching his good book. He might better spend his time contemplating his own sinful thoughts before condemning others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia must have incredible powers of concentration at her job, especially now that she is dressing to show off her very hot body. Her sexy clothes and lingerie all contribute to her thinking about sex most of the time. Certainly at work she seems to think only of how soon she can suck James’ cock and get it into her pussy. But she does seem to manage to do her job as the rewards are very good. No doubt James will have Lydia wear her most revealing “work uniform” and highest heels to meet with the Henderson Twins and she will be a great help. He may even send her out out for another spa treatment to prepare her for the Hendersons. James seems to have many, many plans for Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dave is a stud, but he doesn’t come across as a dom. If he is able to seduce busty and sexy Gillian, which seems to only require James’ O.K., could he draw her into James and Stella”s orbit? Does she have submissive tendencies, or perhaps dominant tendencies that could be tapped? And how might this affect her relationship with her now very self-confident and quite sexually uninhibited mother but who is nonetheless submissive to James and Stella? Interesting possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope that the author will give Lydia more opportunities to dress to display her shapely body in other public places where there are more men to stare at her with lust in their eyes..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the features in this story that makes it so compelling is that it is more than a story about Lydia's sexual transformation . The author has written ncluded many characters, all of whom have their own sexual stories which are working towards and intersection with Lydia's. Each story is very erotic and the reader has to anticipate what will happen in the next chapter. James and now Stella, Dave, Gillian, and of course William, whose physical disability and sexual inadequacies contrast with everyone else's highly-charged sexual activities. Tammy and Julia add a little

spice. Just introduced Jackie and Peter offer another, and new story lines which may contrast Lydia's new self confidence with her submission to James and Stella. Add to all these story lines is the story of her growing self-confidence and exhibitionism. The author has detailed her shopping for more and more revealing clothes, lingerie, higher heels, spa treatments, hair styling, and of course, progressively shaving her pussy until she finally had it waxed, All in all, the author is writing a wonderfully complex and very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After Stella told the ten men that Lydia “liked to be watched,” Lydia followed her directions and had sex with all the men. With one, “She knew what was expected and quickly had his cock in her mouth. She teased it with her tongue and sucked it slowly, while she looked at her audience. She loved the thought that so many others watched her perform on this man.”

I wonder how Stella will have Lydia top this performance with the ten men, without a blindfold. James finally introduced Lydia to a DP, which she loved, and will no doubt introduce her to the Henderson twins, but Stella seems to be the one who will take Lydia to extremes. On her own, Lydia is eagerly awaiting an invite for coffee with Jackie and is dreaming of fucking Peter. So many possibilities, so many opportunities for more experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“There were still two days left in her work week. She wondered if James had any more plans for her...”

I love this final line. Lydia is clearly very eager for more sexual “experiences” and knows that James or Stella will provide them for her. She seems to really enjoy being their submissive, as they have so far ensured that she has all the cock she wants - and it appears that her limits have not yet been reached. On her own, she is now a happy exhibitionist, showing off her fabulous body, and easily aroused when men - or women - are watching her in her revealing attire.

MarriedandneedingmoreMarriedandneedingmoreover 1 year agoAuthor

Author here: just to thank all for your comments, there are 2 more chapters pending in the system, it takes a number of days for them to be approved so hoping one will be available soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia now lives for sex and orgasms. She now enjoys exhibiting her sexy body and it arouses her to know that men want to fuck her. With James and now Peter, she radiates her desire to fuck them in unmistakable ways. What new experiences will she have next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems like ages ago that housewife turned secretary found herself under her boss's desk sucking his cock and much she did not like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia was totally turned on as she stripped naked and paraded in 7" heels in front of the ten men with her big tits and bare pussy fully exposed to their eyes. Throughout she loved al the men watching while she fucked and sucked to numerous orgasms. She felt a bit of guilt but had no regrets and was "happy" for the experience.

Exhibitionism and orgasms; Lydia wants it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for rhe update. This is a absolutely fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has done a beautiful job in conveying how Lydia’s sexual self-confidence and exhibitionism has carried over into her submissiveness with James and Stella. This combination makes for an especially erotic blend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We don’t know much about William. As has been commented on before, he has by now noticed Lydia’s self-confidence, expressed in her words, sexy attire, and the initiative that she now takes with their sex, which consists solely of blow-jobs. He watches her and is confused and unsure what is happening. He likes her sexy look, but thinks she is getting her sex elsewhere. He has said nothing to her, and quite likely is intimidated by her sexy physical vitality compared to his disability and increasingly apparent sexual inadequacy. The author has not taken William to the possible next step of cuckoldry, If Gillian’s sexual experiences expand beyond Andy, Andy is able to have experiences with Lydia, and Dave is able to fuck Lydia again, William’s role may have to change to accommodate obvious new realities. Otherwise he wold have to continue to be kept in the dark, which given his relative immobility, would not be too hard, especially if he becomes more submissive to Lydia. William certainly poses an interesting challenge for the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lydia’s big 34DD tits play and outsize role (pun intended) in this story as they clearly stand out (again!) on her slim figure. I have wondered for a while that no comment has been made regarding their sensitivity and if attention to her nipples arouses her. They certainly arouse the men she is with. I would expect them to be erogenous zones, perhaps second only to her clit and pussy, and attention to them would increase her desire to get a cock into her as quickly as possible. They probably are, though it has gone unmentioned, and may play a part in her desire to display them as a clear sexual attraction, which she now enthusiastically is doing. They are an important and very erotic part of Lydia’s character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She undressed but didn't shower as she didn't want to lose the feelings inside her. She even left her wet panties on, under comfortable land a large sweater."

Lydia at home after her first DP with cum in her ass and pussy. What an imaginative line by the author. Even when home Lydia is thinking about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Lydia walked away from the men. She felt nine sets of eyes on her tight ass which then switched to her tits and panties as she returned. She could not believe that she was so turned on by standing in from of nine guys, dressed only in her red lingerie and heels.”

Although Stella ordered her to do this, Lydia was surprised at how much she liked parading almost naked in front of all the men. Despite Jackie and Peter’s shock at what Stella had her do un protected from pregnancy or STDs, they know that under their direction or on her own, Lydia is clearly ready to perform at the swingers club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!