Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, she saw the young good-looking guy approach. He lay on top of her and kissed her and she felt his cock between her legs. She spread her legs to give him the access he wanted. He pushed his hard cock into her wet pussy and fucked her slowly, while kissing her. He then pounded into her faster and harder. She heard screaming from the screen above her. She looked up at the screen and saw herself under the man, his ass rising and falling as he pounded her pussy. It was her own screams and moaning that she had heard. This led to another orgasm for her just as she felt his cum hitting the walls of her pussy.

He wasn't off her a second before she was turned on her front on the mattress. She immediately felt a cock at her ass. It was pushed into her hard. She moaned as it hurt her initially but as she got into the man's rhythm, she relaxed her ass muscles and moved with him. The man fucked her quickly and came in her ass.

She turned around on the mattress and saw Wayne. She smiled at him as he lay on the bed and indicated she should sit on him. She looked at his thick cock and gladly lowered herself onto it. As she rode him slowly, loving the thickness of it in her pussy, she was greeted with a cock at her mouth. She took it in and sucked it hungrily. As she built up the pace of moving on Wayne's cock the other man started to fuck her mouth. She then felt hands on her tits and ass. She could not make out how many hands were touching her. After a few minutes of frantic fucking of her pussy and mouth, and after she had two more orgasms, she felt jets in her pussy and mouth at the same time. She tried her best to swallow it all but the amount of cum he gave her was too much and some spilled out of her mouth.

When those guys had left her, Lydia looked up to see the oldest man approach her in a nervous manner. She knelt up and touched his cock through his trousers as she smiled at him. When he didn't pull away from her, she opened his trousers and took his cock out. It was small and semi-hard. She put it in her mouth and started sucking on it. The man moaned as she felt his cock harden in her mouth. As she sucked on him, she saw the other men surrounding her, many of them wanking their cocks. She reached out and grabbed two of them while she continued to suck the older man. As the man moaned louder, he came in her mouth which she swallowed. As he pulled back from her with a huge smile on his face, the other men came closer to her. All were very close to her, almost touching her, as they wanked. It wasn't long before the first of them spilled his cum on her tits. This set some of the other guys off. Before long she was covered in cum, on her face, tits and legs.

Stella had watched the action, seated in the front row. When it was obvious that all the men had spilled their last drop she rose and went to Lydia.

"Whore, Thank the men for pleasing you."

Lydia looked at her, cum spilling down her face. She looked around her at the men, "Thank you Sirs."

She watched as they sorted their clothing. She then saw Wayne at the door handing mobile phones to the men as they left. It had not dawned on her that they would have taken pictures, but she was happy that someone had thought of it.

Stella took Lydia by the hand and sat her on the front row before leaving the cinema. Lydia sat there, covered in cum, wondering what she should do. She then heard the screen come to life in front of her. She watched in shock as she saw herself on the screen leaving the dressing room. She continued to watch as her entire performance played out before her on the huge cinema screen, in full colour and loud sound. She could not believe what she watched, seeing what looked like a total whore in action with ten men.

She was startled when a door opened at the top of the cinema and Wayne walked out. He handed her a disc, "For your own collection," and he walked away. She looked at the disc in her hand and the title label, "Miss Stella's Whore goes to the Cinema."

She went to the dressing room and sat there, naked, for a good half hour. When she heard movement in the cinema, she wiped herself down with some tissues from her bag and dressed quickly. When she left the room, she saw three other men seated, watching a movie. Alarmed, she looked up, relieved that they were not watching her performance. They looked over at her, but she left the cinema as quick as she could.

She had to return to the office carpark to collect her car. Once in the car, she looked at herself in the mirror. She thought she looked very flushed and ragged. She brushed her hair and put some make-up on. When she looked again, she thought that she at least looked presentable again.

She headed home, hoping that she would not see anyone before she could shower and change. She could not believe that she had in her bag, a recording of ten men having sex with her. When she had watched it on the large screen she had seen a woman who could not get enough cock, a woman who would please guys however they wanted, a total slut, a total whore. With those thoughts she had mixed feelings. She felt guilty and a bit dirty, but she also felt proud and happy that she had experienced it.

There were still two days left in her work week. She wondered if James had any more plans for her....