Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 16

Story Info
Lydia learns more about herself.
14.2k words
4.54
7.1k
6

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues about a mature married woman who becomes the family breadwinner after her husband has an accident, becoming a Secretary, and Sub, for her Husband's Boss. Please read the previous chapters first as this will tell you the story to date.

In this Chapter, Lydia learns more about herself.

As usual comments and ratings are appreciated and welcome but remember it's only a story not real life!

Lydia's evening was a quiet one even if her mind was in overdrive. When she had arrived home from her trip to the Cinema, she heard her son chatting to William and Gillian was not home. Going straight to her bedroom she stripped off and showered quickly. Afterwards, the sticky feeling of the cum on her body was thankfully gone, her clothes in the wash basket.

She told William that it had been a quiet day in the office before preparing dinner. After dinner, Lydia and Brad played a board game with William on his bed, which of course was won by the young boy. Lydia then gave her husband coffee and cake before retiring to her own room. Thankfully to Lydia, very little chat had occurred.

Once back in her own bedroom, she got into her bed and read a book. After a few minutes, she put it down as she had no memory of what she has just read. From her handbag she took out the disc that Wayne had given her that afternoon. She just stared at it, knowing what it contained. She looked around her room, trying to find a safe place to hide it. Destroying it never entered her mind. After she hid it, she turned off the lights and slept.

That evening James had a long phone call with Stella, where she reported to him on the Cinema trip. They were very happy with how Lydia had handled the situation, how she had willingly engaged with all the men. James looked forward to seeing her performance as Stella had promised him a copy of the disc from Wayne.

After the call had ended, he went to his bedroom and opened his suit wardrobe. In the back was a safe in. where he stored many disc recordings of Lydia and others. He also had many on his phone, all of which were backed up in the cloud. He opened his safe and took out his first recording of Lydia. He watched her visit to Mag's Shop, very shortly after she had started the job. On his screen he saw a very nervous, shy, conservative mature woman with plain underwear and a hairy pussy. He turned on the Security App and switched on the hidden camera in Lydia's bedroom. She was seated on her bed, reading. This was not the same woman he had just watched in the shop. The woman he now saw on the hidden camera was confident, sexy, certainly no longer shy or conservative. He closed the App and smiled.

The next morning Lydia chose to wear a knee-length skirt and dark blouse with only a little cleavage. After a quick chat with William, who told her that she looked professional, she headed for the office.

She was only just settled at her desk before James arrived. He looked down at her, "Morning Lyds. I hear you went to the Movies yesterday."

She stared at his smiling face, "What do you expect me to say Sir."

Laughing, he walked away from her desk, as she blushed. He went to his office and called Tony to join him.

"Tony, I had a chat last night with Brian Henderson. He and his brother will be here next Monday and Tuesday. I'm getting good vibes from him about the contract, but I know he's also talking to other companies. We really must put a great deal in front of him. Can you pull together what we agreed, and we can go through it later."

"Of course James. It's nearly finished, can we say Noon?"

"Perfect, Tony. This is a must-have contract. It will change everything."

There was a lot of preparation for this potential client and Lydia helped Tony's secretary, Mary, gather all the material. She was in the middle of printing product specifications when her phone rang. She answered it, "Good morning, Dillis Limited." She heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Lydia. How are you?

She wondered why the predecessor in her role was calling her, "Oh Hi Emily. I'm good thanks. It's lovely to hear from you."

"I know it's late notice but is there any chance you're free for lunch today? Whatever time suits you."

"That would be great Emily. Let me check here and I'll call you back. There's a lot going on today."

They ended the call and Lydia went immediately to James' office. She knocked on the door and entered when instructed. She found him lost in thought at his desk.

"Lyds, what can I do for you?"

"Sir, Emily just called to ask if I was free to have lunch with her today. I know we have a lot on, so I was wondering if I had the time to do it."

He looked up from his papers, "If she could leave it until early afternoon, I think that would be okay."

"That's perfect Sir. Thanks."

As she turned to leave the office he asked, "So what else are the wearing today?"

Smiling at him, she lifted her skirt to show him her black lace panties and then opened her blouse. He summoned her to stand next to him at his desk while he picked up his phone to make a call.

She stood there, surprised that he had called his mother. She listened to the conversation on the speaker as he caressed her tits, his hand inside her bra. Then he lifted her skirt to waist level, and lowered her panties to the ground, before sitting her on his desk in front of him. He proceeded to finger her clit gently before inserting two fingers into her pussy, twisting them around inside her. As she listened to his mother, she tried to remain quiet but found it difficult with the feelings that were coming over her. He smiled at her as he put his thumb on her clit, while his fingers worked her pussy. It wasn't long before she could not hold out much longer and she orgasmed on his fingers letting out a soft moan.

"James, what was that?"

"What do you mean, Mam?"

"Is there someone else there with you, James?

"No Mam, you must be hearing things," as laughing, he put his wet fingers into Lydia's mouth.

She sucked them clean as she heard him finish the call. He laughed, obviously he had enjoyed it, "I needed that interruption, thanks Lyds."

She picked up her panties from the ground and bending down to put them on, she saw James look at her.

"I'll take them. You don't need them today. Go call Emily and tell her you're free."

Lydia rushed from the office, feeling her wet pussy under her skirt as she sat at her desk. She called Emily and they agreed a time and place to meet. For the rest of the morning she worked hard with Mary so that everything was complete for the noon meeting between James and Tony.

Lydia knew that lunch would be needed so she arranged for some to be delivered. When it arrived, she brought it to James' office to see both men seated at the large table. She was shocked to see her lace panties in the middle of the table and the two men smiling at her, as they watched her reaction.

She served the food and turned to leave. She heard Tony talk, "Slut, are these yours?" When she looked at him, he was waving her panties in the air.

"Yes, Sir."

"Prove it to me."

She stood in front of the two men and raised her skirt to her waist. She saw them stare at her bare pussy and long legs.

"Under the table, Slut," this instruction coming from James.

Lydia crawled under the table to discover that the two men were naked from the waist down. She touched their semi-hard cocks. As she listened to the two men discussing the finer points of the draft contract, she first took James' cock in her mouth, caressing the other in her hands. She teased his cock with her tongue on the tip before slowly sucking on it. Once it was hard, she moved her attention to Tony, repeating her actions on his cock.

She stopped, in shock, when she heard Mary's voice at the door and more so when James told her to come in. Lydia knew it was very unlikely that Mary could see her or the guy's lower bodies but wondered if her panties were still on the table. As Mary and Tony spoke about a phone message, Lydia sucked his cock deep into her mouth, caressing his balls at the same time. Tony stopped Lydia by touching her head under the table while Mary finished the message. Once Mary had left, he pushed Lydia's head back down on his cock until she had sucked him to completion. With her cum filled mouth she then sucked James, feeling his cock harden even more before he also filled her mouth. She swallowed it all.

"Ok Slut, you can come out now."

The first thing Lydia did was to look at the table, relieved when she did not see her panties there. James looked at her, laughed and threw them at her, "Go have your lunch."

She left his office with the panties in her hand. In the restroom she put them on before fixing her make-up and hair. She thought of brushing her teeth, but she didn't want to lose the taste in her mouth.

She dropped her car home and got a taxi back to the town centre, going to the restaurant where she and Emily greeted each other and hugged. Each woman told the other how great they looked, as they ordered their lunch.

Emily stared at the other woman. She loved the new younger look and thought Lydia a completely different woman to that she had encountered when she had trained her for the job. She could see a more confident woman, one that was also dressing sexily.

Emily had been a long-time Sub lover to James' father, and she was aware of James' interest in using women for his own satisfaction. She had of course known of James' intentions towards Lydia and had even helped him in the early days. She had taken Lydia to Mag's shop for more sexy clothes and arranged for it to be recorded. As she now looked at Lydia, she knew that James was up to his usual tricks, but she also suspected, from Lydia's confident state, that the woman was enjoying it.

Emily clinked her glass with Lydia, "So Lydia, how's the job going?"

Lydia blushed, responding, "It's going well Emily. I think so anyway," as she laughed nervously.

"Can I assume that you are pleasing James so?" as Emily looked directly into the other woman's eyes, "And you know what I mean Lydia."

Lydia was stunned at the directness of her question, "Yes Emily, I am."

"Is he treating you ok?"

"Yes, I think so. If I am being honest with you, I have had so many new experiences."

"Good experiences?"

Lydia smiled, "For the most part yes. You'd be shocked if I told you but then again you might not be."

Emily looked over and wondered exactly what James had done to date, "Well if you wish to tell me Lydia, go ahead. I'm not easily shocked."

Lydia had told no-one of her experiences to date and it felt good to be able to. She wondered how much to tell the older woman. She knew that Emily had been Sub to James' father. She, however, had no idea if Emily had done the things that she had experienced over the last number of weeks. She proceeded to tell Emily everything that had happened to her.

Emily tried not to look shocked as Lydia spoke of her recent experiences. James had certainly pushed her limits very quickly and Emily was surprised at the involvement of Stella, Tony and others. She wondered who was the large man that Lydia spoke of. She suspected that it was probably Dave. She could tell from the way in which Lydia spoke that the new experiences pleased her. It was also obvious that she wanted more.

Emily had asked Lydia to lunch with the motivation of learning about what was happening on the business front. James' father suspected that he was being left out of loop on business issues and asked Emily to see if she could learn anything. She looked at Lydia, a changed woman, practically a new woman.

"Lydia, does William suspect anything?"

"I don't think so Emily although he was surprised when I gave him a blow job."

Emily laughed, "Isn't that normal?"

"I never liked to do it before, so I think he was shocked when I willingly went down on him."

"Lydia, you need to be careful at home. I didn't have that problem as my husband was gone before it started."

"I know Emily. But you have no idea how I feel now. It's unlike anything I've ever felt before."

"Ok Lydia, all I'm saying is, be careful. How's the business doing?"

Lydia looked at the other woman, curious at the change in direction of the conversation. Maybe she just changed the subject to avoid hearing any more sordid details of Lydia's sexual adventures.

"It's ok I think," though not sounding convinced, "Can I trust you, Emily?"

"Of course you can, anything you say is just between us."

Lydia proceeded to tell her about the issues between James and Tony regarding the work on William's room and the potential new clients that James was pursuing. She spoke of James' concern for the business in the absence of winning significant new contracts. She even told her the name of the potential client.

As Lydia spoke, Emily learned that Vincent, James' father, was right to suspect that all was not right in the business. She was worried as to how Vincent would react when she reported back. Emily could clearly see that Lydia was concerned about the business, even with her very limited business experience.

Lunch was served with both having chosen a fish dish. They also shared a bottle of wine. Emily changed the subject again asking Lydia about William's progress and the family. They talked about the impending new arrival, and they laughed at Lydia about to become a grandmother. They discussed Andy and Gillian with Emily agreeing with Lydia that he was a nice guy.

At the end of the lunch they hugged tightly and agreed to meet more regularly.

Lydia left the restaurant, walking up the Main Street. Before she knew it, she was on Clarence Street, passing the lane in which the sex store and cinema were located. As she passed, she looked down the lane, remembering her experiences there. She smiled to herself as she hailed a taxi to bring her home.

James and Tony had finished the presentation and material for the client meeting the following week. They thought that they had put together a convincing case and hoped that it would be enough. Tony had rehashed the figures the previous night and he knew that this new contract was needed more than ever before for the survival of the company.

James told Tony that he would be golfing the following day and told him that he should also take the day off and have a long weekend to be refreshed for the challenges ahead. With that thought he picked up his cell phone and send Lydia a message.

Lydia had just arrived home and changed into her comfy house clothes when she heard her phone beep. She picked it up and read, "Lyds, Tony and I are taking tomorrow off. Next week is a big week so why don't you do the same. Enjoy your long weekend."

She replied, "Thanks Sir. That would be great," already planning in her head what she could do around the house. She went to William's room, found him watching the TV and told him of her extra day off. He told her of that day's exercises.

She was delighted to hear that he was finding them slightly easier, "And you have your hospital check-up next Wednesday. I'm sure they will be pleased with your progress."

"Yes, Hopefully, they will give me some idea of what will happen in the near future."

She looked at him and could see that he was worried about the future, "Willy, Let's just see what they say. I'm sure it will be positive. Oh by the way, I met Emily today for lunch."

"You didn't tell me you had arranged that."

"She only rang this morning. It was lovely to see her. She's looking great and enjoying her retirement. She asked after you."

"I always liked Emily. She was a great front of house for our clients, and she was a great secretary to Vincent."

Lydia looked closely at him, wondering if he had any idea of Emily's true role but she couldn't see any hint in his eyes, "If I could be as half as good as she was, I'll be happy. I'll get the dinner on."

William watched his wife leave the room. He was worried about seeing his doctor the following week and what they might tell him about his progress. He did feel that he was improving but was concerned at the slow pace and whether he would ever get back to normal again. Andy worked him harder each week and spoke encouragingly of the improvements in William's movements. All William wanted was to be able to get out of bed, dress, stand and look after his own needs. He worried that he would ever be able to work again in any meaningful way. This meant that Lydia would have to continue to work and that made him guilty. He was glad though that she seemed to enjoy going out to work. She certainly was a different woman now. He found that he liked her new confidence, and he also enjoyed her sexier look.

Lying in his bed all day, every day, it was hard for his mind not to wander in all sorts of directions. He knew, from his own experiences in the office, that the management team and others in the company would be looking at and admiring his wife. In a way that made him proud, even if a little suspicious. He of course knew that their sex life had never been mind-blowing and practically non-existent in recent years. He had always assumed that was down to her but the more he thought about it the more he realised that it had been his fault. Since he had always taken the lead, it had stopped when he didn't initiate it.

He had been shocked, even if pleasantly so, when she had gone down on him and given him the best blowjob ever. He was surprised when she had trimmed her pussy hair to very little and that she now dressed in sexy lingerie. He thought she looked incredibly sexy these days and found himself thinking of her with other men. He also knew, from his days in dressing rooms, that he did not have a large cock and wondered if he had ever really satisfied her. He could not recall her having orgasms. He had seen Dave's cock in the shower and the thought of its size still scared him a little. He wondered how any woman could possibly take it in their pussy. So many thoughts and so much time to have them. He really did need to get out of bed and start doing normal activities again.

Gillian and Andy met that evening. He cooked dinner for them, a spaghetti Bolognese and garlic bread. They each had a beer. Gillian was dressed in jeans and a tight t-shirt. Over dinner they discussed their week, Gillian telling him of her impending college examinations. Gillian decided to discuss her Mam with Andy.

"Andy, can I ask you how's Mam getting on at work?"

He looked at her, wondering where this conversation might be headed, "She's doing well. She is very efficient and popular. Why do you ask?"

Gillian looked at him, "It's just that she's a completely different woman now to the one she was before she started the job."

"In what way, Gillian?"

Gillian questioned in her head whether to push it or not, "Well, she never dressed in short skirts or low-tops before."

"Did she not? I guess that's what's expected of secretaries," knowing that the other secretaries, other than Gemma, did not dress as sexily as her mother. He looked over and saw Gillian in deep thought.

"I suppose you're right Andy. In one way I admire her new confidence but sometimes I think she looks almost slutty. I know that's a horrible thing to say but it's hard not to think that sometimes."

He wasn't sure how exactly to respond. He knew that Lydia dressed much sexily with her legs and cleavage clearly on display. After all he himself spent enough time admiring them. He knew he couldn't tell his new girlfriend that, "I don't think that's fair Gillian. I think she looks nice and professional."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I suppose it's just because she's changed so much. I wouldn't want men thinking anything bad of her."

Andy's thought was that the men's thoughts were anything but bad of her. He knew from conversations in the various offices that most of the men had the hots for Gillian's mother, "Tell me about your exams, are you worried about them?"