Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Lydia, get changed, don't be shy. It's just us ladies today."

Lydia undressed, conscious that the other woman watched her closely. When she was naked and reaching for her bikini, Jackie said, "Oh Lydia, that's a fine pair of boobs you have there and you're so fit looking."

Embarrassed, she quickly put on her bikini, "Thanks Jackie. You're not so bad yourself," and they both laughed.

They headed for the private pool, dressed in large woolly robes and slippers. There Lydia saw that the pool was about half the size of the other and that there was a jacuzzi, steam room and sauna there. Several sunbeds were at each end of the pool on which large towels were placed. Food and drink were placed on the tables.

Jackie threw her robe on one of the beds and dived into the pool. Lydia followed by walking down the steps. Each woman swam 50 lengths without stopping, side by side the whole time.

When they exited the pool Jackie complimented Lydia on her swimming style and general fitness, "There's not many women that can match my pace in the pool, I'm impressed."

Lydia smiled, "I'd say there's not many women that can match you in most things Jackie."

Jackie laughed," Come on let's get a drink," as they went to the table and Jackie poured some champagne for them.

Lydia looked at the drink, "I suppose I can have one even though I'm driving."

"Of course you can Lydia. You'll be here for a good while anyway, won't you?"

Lydia had expected to drop Brad and have a coffee before heading home. It was obvious that Jackie expected her to stay until Brad was ready to go home. Knowing Brad, Lydia thought that would be several hours, "Well, I can't think of a better place to spend a few hours. Thanks Jackie," as they clinked their crystal glasses.

Over the course of the next hour Jackie told Lydia how Peter had made his fortune. At a young age he had developed a piece of software that was now used in the manufacture of many smart devices. He had sold the company to one of the world's largest Tech companies and now spent his time investing in and helping new start-ups, many of which had already added to their fortune. Jackie told him how they had met as teenagers when she had been a cheerleader and Peter a quarterback for his college side. Both had come from working class families.

Lydia was impressed with her story and the fact that they had stayed together as their wealth grew. Lydia, at Jackie's request, outlined her own history.

They had another swim, this time Lydia stopping after 30 lengths. She stood in the pool and watched Jackie power up the pool, never varying her pace. When she had finished her 50 lengths, she filled up their glasses again and they sat in the jacuzzi, chatting like old friends. Lydia didn't fail to notice that the other woman glanced a lot at her tits.

"Jackie, how often do you swim?"

"I do about 200 lengths a day. Why do you ask?"

"I was watching you in the pool. You are a very powerful classy swimmer."

"If you think I'm powerful, you should watch Peter. I can't keep up with him."

Lydia thought of Peter when she had watched him swim, "Yes, I saw him in the Club pool. He certainly can swim."

Jackie smiled, "That's only one of his many talents, believe me, shall we go to the steam room for a while?"

Lydia was happy to go, until she watched Jackie strip out of her bikini, grab a towel and head to the steam room. Not wanting to offend her host, Lydia followed suit and walked into the hot room to see Jackie sitting on the towel, her naked body on display.

Lydia sat at the other side where she thought the steam might make her nakedness less visible. She thought she could see Jackie smiling at her. They stayed there for about fifteen minutes before jumping into a pool of cold water. It was a big shock to Lydia. Jackie didn't even flinch at the freezing water. Lydia followed her back into the jacuzzi, this time naked.

In the jacuzzi, Lydia felt her legs touched by Jackie's feet. It was almost as if they were playing footsie under the water. Jackie chatted like nothing was wrong as she rubbed her toes against Lydia's feet. Lydia then felt her toes rub up her legs, feeling them touch her thighs. She spread her legs a little. Jackie smiled directly at her while she moved her foot higher between Lydia's legs, eventually reaching her pussy. She left her foot there while she talked about the teachers in the boy's school.

Lydia looked down at the woman's foot against her pussy, feeling her toes tickling her. She put her hand under the water and caressed the foot and leg. At that moment, the jacuzzi flow stopped. Rather than turn it on again Jackie suggested they go to the sauna.

In the sauna, Jackie sat on her towel and indicated to Lydia that she should sit on the shelve above her. The sauna was very hot but inside herself, Lydia was on fire, wanting Jackie to touch her again. Jackie looked up at Lydia, spreading her legs with her hands, before looking directly at Lydia's pussy.

"Lydia, you have a most beautiful pussy," as she reached over and stroked it lightly. Looking up at Lydia, she leaned forward and kissed her pussy, licking it and separating her pussy lips with her tongue. Lydia moaned as her host concentrated on her clit, licking it upwards and sideways in slow motion. She put two fingers into her pussy as she carried on licking her.

Lydia looked down at the woman who was giving her the most amazing sensations. She closed her eyes and let the feelings engulf her, feeling her body shake from her toes to her head. She felt the tongue on her clit speed up and the fingers in her pussy twisted inside her. She screamed as she had a sensational orgasm, her entire body shaking uncontrollably.

It took a few minutes for her to come down off her orgasm, for her to stop shaking. She looked down at the woman, still seated below here, a huge smile on her wet face. She took Lydia by the hand and led her out of the sauna. Jackie jumped into the cold plunge pool. Lydia did not want to lose the feeling inside her and lay on her sunbed. She was joined quickly by Jackie.

"Jackie, that was by far the best feeling I've ever had."

"My pleasure Lydia, as I said you have a beautiful pussy."

Lydia looked over at Jackie and wondered whether she should return the favour. Jackie noticed the look, "We better see how the boys are getting on."

As she said that they saw the door of the pool area open, and Peter walk in. Lydia rushed to cover herself up while Jackie walked to him and kissed him.

Lydia looked at the sexy couple kissing, her towel covering her. Peter looked over at her, "Ah Lydia, there's no need to hide yourself from me. There's nothing as sexy as a naked woman, particularly in my pool."

She watched as Jackie hit her husband playfully on the arm, "Peter, leave Lydia alone."

"If I must," he said as he walked away, "I'm making a sandwich if you would like one."

Lydia was disappointed to watch him leave. Jackie sat next to her on the sunbed.

"Lydia, don't mind Peter. He just can't resist sexy women."

"Jackie, do you not care?"

"Lydia, let me tell you about me and Peter. I assume I can trust you to keep it to yourself."

"Of course, you can," as she wondered what the younger woman was about to tell her.

"Ok. Peter and I are very much in love, and we have great sex together. But we also like sex with other people, sometimes alone, sometimes together. We have a very open relationship in that way. We also go to Swingers Clubs where we meet other couples and single people."

Lydia stared, wide-eyed, as she listened, "Do you mean you don't mind Peter having sex with other women?"

"I love it, Lydia. I love it even more when I can be there and watch or even join in."

Lydia could not believe what she was hearing, especially as Jackie continued, "And Lydia, Peter really likes you. I'm telling you now that I would have no problem if you wanted to sleep with my husband. In fact, I would love it."

Lydia was finding it hard to take it all in. Jackie could see how much she had stunned her new friend, "Listen to me Lydia. There is no pressure on you to do anything you don't want to. If you want to explore this area let me know. If you don't then that's cool too. Come on let's get changed."

Lydia followed the woman back to her bedroom, Jackie walking naked through the house, Lydia in her gown. Back in the bedroom both women put their clothes on. As they were leaving for the kitchen, Jackie held Lydia by the hand before hugging her tightly and kissing her. Lydia surprised herself by returning the kiss.

In the kitchen Peter was busy making sandwiches. Lydia saw that both Paddy and Brad seated there waiting. Peter served a selection of sandwiches on large plates in the middle of the table. Everyone tucked in and Lydia was surprised at how hungry she was. She listened to Peter talk to Jackie about his golf game. He then talked to the young boys, asking them about their final the following week. He was very encouraging to them, speaking very positively.

Lydia watched Peter closely. She saw a super confident guy with charisma and positivity oozing out of him. Combined with a fit body and good looks she thought the man really had everything. Yet it would appear that he wanted her. She saw from his looks that he was very attracted to her and now knew that the opportunity to have sex with him was open to her. Even though Jackie had openly offered her husband to her, Lydia was concerned that her budding friendship with Jackie would suffer. She still had the buzz from the orgasm that Jackie had given her, and she knew she would love to repeat that too. She saw Jackie whisper to Peter, followed by both smiling at her. It was obvious that Jackie had told her husband about their earlier conversation. Lydia ate her sandwich as she smiled back at them.

After they had finished their food, Lydia told Brad to get his bag. In the presence of the maid, she thanked Jackie for her hospitality. As they left the kitchen Peter touched her arm. She turned towards him.

"Lydia, Jackie told me about your conversation. Let me be clear with you. I would totally love to spend some quality time with you. There's absolutely no pressure on you. Hopefully I'll hear from you soon. If you don't want to, that's okay too."

He gave her his number before hugging her tightly and kissing her on the mouth, before he turned, leaving her standing there, amazed at his words.

Lydia and Brad returned home. Lydia remarked to her family on what an unbelievable house they had but also that they were very down to earth people. She didn't tell them about her time in the private pool area. The rest of the day was a relaxing one for all.

In bed that night Lydia lay down with her mind in turmoil for the second night in a row. Yesterday she had willingly slept with a man in her own bed. Tonight she contemplated meeting a man, maybe even a couple, for sex. This felt different to her experiences to date, where she performed under instruction from James, Stella and even Tony.

She could still not believe the type of relationship that Peter and Jackie had. It sounded exciting but scary to her. She realised that it would take very large trust in your partner. She was jealous that they had such a mindset and relationship. She wondered if William could ever live with the knowledge that she had sex with others, if she truly convinced him that it would not impact their marriage. That was her last thought as she drifted off to sleep.

Sunday was a real family day for Lydia. After dressing in a nice long summer dress she, William, Gillian, Jimmy and Brad headed off to her eldest daughter's house. There they were greeted by Imelda, not long from giving birth, and Sean her husband. Lydia looked at her pregnant daughter and thought she looked extremely tired. The pregnancy had not been easy for her but thankfully it would soon end with a beautiful new addition to the family, her first grandchild. She could also see how kind and attentive Sean was to his wife, not permitting her to lift a finger to do anything.

William looked around, so happy to have all the family in one place. He watched as they chatted and laughed with each other. Sean, Jimmy and Brad played soccer in the back garden and his wife and daughters talked about the pending arrival. He looked at the three women in his life. His wife no longer looked so much older than his girls with her new younger sexy look. As he looked at her, he realised it was more than her new look, it was her new confident outlook in life that had taken years off her. He looked at his pregnant daughter, delighted he was soon to become a grandfather, though scared that he would not be healthy enough to play with his grandchild. Lastly, he looked at Gillian. She had turned into a beautiful sexy young lady, very like Lydia had been at her age. He knew she was dating Andy and apparently had stayed at his place overnight. He hoped she was happy and being careful. He wasn't sure he wanted a second grandchild that quickly, particularly when she had her whole life ahead of her.

He was proud of his family. As he looked again at Lydia, he realised that she was responsible for the way in which the kids had developed. He had worked while she reared their kids. Whatever the circumstances, he now accepted that she deserved time to live the life that she hadn't to date. He was happy that, in her mature years, she had found a new confidence and lease of life.

Everyone enjoyed the day immensely. The good weather meant that they could have their meals on the large patio. Afterwards they sat in the garden and chatted for hours. In late afternoon everyone could see how tired William had become so they headed home.

When home, Lydia helped William to his bed. When he was settled, he looked at her. "Love, I'm not sure if I've ever given you the credit for the way our kids have turned out. They really are a credit to you."

She looked at her husband, "Willy, they're a credit to both of us."

He smiled at her, "I was looking at the family today and I have to say I'm very proud of them all. But there's something I have to say to you."

She stared at with a worried look, but he continued.

"If I'm being honest with you, I thought my guilty feelings since the accident were because you had to go to work. I think now that it's really that I hate not being the breadwinner in the house. That's being unfair to you, and I see that now. I love the new you, your confidence in how you look and act. You deserve this time to be the woman you might have been if you'd hadn't been at home all the time rearing our kids."

She looked at him, trying not to cry, as she listened to his words. "If he only knew half the story," she thought to herself.

"Willy, have you been drinking today?"

He laughed, "No love. All I'm telling you is to enjoy life, enjoy your job. Have your lunches and dinners with Emily and any other friends. Take the time to live your life."

"Willy, that sounds like you're leaving me," as she laughed nervously.

He laughed again, "Oh Love, I'm going nowhere. Hopefully, I'll be a bit better soon and we can do more things together."

They both laughed as she hugged him lightly on the bed. He was really tired, so she left him to sleep.

Later that night in her bed she thought about what William had said to her. She couldn't be exactly sure what he was trying to say. As she lay there, she realised that she had not thought about the other men or even sex that day. She had really enjoyed the family being together. She asked herself how best she could balance her family responsibilities with her need for sexual satisfaction. The last number of days had told her that she had choices.

She looked at her watch and saw it was late. The following week was likely to be very busy, starting with the meeting with the Henderson guy tomorrow. She wondered if James would wish her to be involved in any way. She smiled as she realised that she hoped he would. With that thought, she switched off her bedside lights and closed her eyes......