Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted her up into his arms and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. When there, he lay her on the bed and stood back.

She could not believe how small she had looked in his huge hands as he carried her. As she lay on the bed she watched as he pulled his top over his head. She saw his impressive manly torso, not an inch of excess, pure muscle. She watched as he opened his trousers and slipped them off, standing now in front of her in just his boxers, his hard cock itching to get out.

As he stood to the side of the bed, she sat next to him. She raised her hands, and he pulled her top off. She reached forward and touched his cock through the boxers. It felt huge, thick, frightening. She lowered his boxers, and he kicked them away. Stunned, with bulging eyes, she stared at his cock. Pauls had been long, but Dave's was even longer and so unbelievably thick. She grabbed it, needing both hands, and stroked it as she looked up at him.

"Dave, you're so large."

"I know Lydia. So I've been told by many women."

"Dave, how can it even possible for a woman to take that," as she stroked and enjoyed the feeling of the huge cock in her hands.

He laughed gently, "Oh it's possible Lydia, I will show you."

He knelt down, before reaching out and taking off her leggings. He looked at this mature woman, dressed in white push-up bra and lace panties. He picked her up and placed her, on her front, in the middle of the bed.

She lay on the bed, worried at his size but knowing she wanted him to take her. She felt him unclasp her bra and she raised herself a little to enable him to take it off. She then felt his fingers at her panties, and they were too removed. She now lay there naked, face down on the bed.

He looked down at her body, in particular her ass. She really did have the most glorious tight ass. He watched her stay absolutely still on the bed, awaiting his next move. That was to turn her around, looking at her fabulous tits and neat pussy. He saw fear but lust in her eyes.

He knelt on the ground at the foot of the bed and pulled her legs towards him, widening them as he did so. His head was now at the level of her pussy, and he stared at it, loving the neat bare inviting look. He quickly buried his face into her pussy, making her moan instantly. His long tongue was soon in her.

She felt his manly strength when he had pulled her towards him. This was followed by his gentle touch on her pussy. His tongue in her felt as big as her husband's cock but much more skilled. As his tongue worked its magic on her clit and pussy she had her first orgasm, moaning loudly as she let go.

He let her be for a few minutes while he lay beside her, fondling her tits and nipples. She leaned towards him, looking down at his massive cock. She lay her head on his stomach and touched his cock gently. She then took his balls in her hands, they barely fit in the palm of her hand. She was staring at his cock when she heard him speak.

"Suck it, Lydia."

"It's too big Dave," even as she moved her mouth towards the large tip, kissing it softly. She opened her mouth wide and took more of it, gagging a little before trying to take more. She then relaxed, before taking another few inches into her mouth. She could tell from the feeling of the cock in her hand that she had probably only taken about half of it. She started to suck on him, up and down, slowly, gradually getting used to the full feeling, trying to take a little more each time.

"Oh Lydia, you're so good. That's so wonderful."

His moaning and words encouraged her to take more of his cock into her mouth and before she knew it, she had taken it completely. She felt as if it was down past her throat as she struggled not to gag on it. She felt him hold her head as she tried to make the position more comfortable. When she had relaxed her mouth and throat enough to breathe properly, he moaned again.

"OMG Lydia, not many women can do that, suck it please."

She began to move to mouth up and down, taking a deep breath each time before she sucked down on it again. Each time she gagged a little but took it completely. Gradually she built up the pace as her mouth got used to the feeling. She had never felt a cock be so hard before. She loved the manly smell and strength. Just as she felt her mouth begin to tire, she felt the tensing of his stomach, on which she still lay, and the shaking of his legs. Her mouth was soon flooded with his cum. His cock was so far down her throat that she almost felt the cum in the base of her stomach. She struggled to swallow it as he pumped jets of cum into her. She listened to him moaning loudly and his heavy breathing, loving that she had created that feeling in him.

When she took her mouth away, she looked down, in disbelief that she had taken it all into her mouth. She felt the cum spilling out of her mouth and looked up at Dave.

He looked down at this incredible woman. The feeling of his cock in her mouth was unbelievably good. He reached over and took tissues from the bedside locker and gently wiped the cum from her mouth before he kissed her. He then lay her down, her head on his chest as he hugged her.

They lay there for a good ten minutes. She loved the feeling of lying on his muscular chest. She had her hands around his torso but couldn't keep her eyes off his cock, once again erect. She moved her hands and put one hand on his thigh and the other on his cock, gently caressing them. The man was pure muscle to her. She felt his hand cup her right tit, his hand enough to grab the entire tit. Her tits almost felt small in his hands, such were the size. As he caressed her nipple she held his balls, squeezing them in her little hands. She felt him pull her upwards towards him.

He had loved watching her caress him. He could clearly see her fascination with his cock. He was conscious of William downstairs and hoped that he was still asleep. He knew that shortly, when he fucked her, it would be impossible for her to stay quiet.

He kissed her and pulled her on top of him. She looked tiny, sitting on his large build.

As he kissed her, she felt his cock between her legs. Once again, the weight and feel of it scared her as she imagined it in her pussy. She could feel that she was incredibly wet from the anticipation of what was about to happen.

"Are you ready to take me, Lydia?"

She looked up into his eyes and then down at his cock, "I want to try, Dave."

She knelt on the bed, her knees stretched on either side of his body. She then lifted herself up over his cock, standing so erect on his body. She felt the tip of it at her pussy lips and nervously lowered herself onto it. With the first inch she felt stretched. She felt his hands under her ass, lifting her higher and straighter. With this position she lowered herself down, feeling fuller as each inch crept into her needy waiting pussy. When he was halfway in, he took his hands from her ass and pulled her down towards him onto his chest.

"Relax, Lydia."

Her response was to moan, her pussy felt full and totally stretched. After she had relaxed, he assumed control of the movements, pushing more cock into her. He felt the same way as he had the first time he fucked her, that her pussy was trying to suck his cock into her. A pussy had never felt as good or tight to him. He felt her moving with him as she attempted but struggled to take his entire length into her. When he felt as if he was almost there he pushed hard, feeling his balls hit her ass. She let out a huge roar.

"Oh You're so fucking big. That's unbelievable," she moaned loudly.

Lydia could not believe the feeling of the huge cock in her pussy. She felt so full, so stretched, that she thought he would surely break her open. After she had relaxed with the entirety of his cock within her, she felt him begin to move his cock in and out. Every little thrust initially hurt her, but she gradually began to move in tune with his movements, making it easier for her. As he built up the pace, she struggled to keep up so instead she just gave herself to him.

He noticed her totally relax. From experience he knew that women tried to control the movement at first but that eventually they let themselves go and let him take control. He knew that Lydia was now at that stage, so he started to move faster, at the same time lifting her up into a sitting position on his cock. He watched her closed eyes and scared expression as she sat completely on his cock. As she moved up and down on his cock it was enviable that she would orgasm and he watched as it took her over completely, shaking as she never shook before, before collapsing on his chest.

He allowed her to rest a little and get her breath back before he started fucking her with more pace and force, feeling her breath leave her with every thrust. He felt her pussy grabbing his cock as he furiously fucked her faster and harder. She moaned loudly and screamed as she orgasmed again and again.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me."

He couldn't last any longer and she felt his cum erupt into her, so far into her that she thought she could taste it. Spurt after spurt and he kept cumming in her, both moaning. She then fell once again on his chest, and he hugged her tightly. Although his cock had lost its hardness, she still felt full. As he withdrew, she felt each inch leave her pussy.

They lay together on the bed afterwards, her head on his chest. She felt so satisfied, so complete, so like a woman fulfilled. He lay there, looking at her, feeling totally content. He was thrilled that he had managed to fuck her again, this time she wasn't blindfolded. He was also happy that he had switched off the hidden cameras before entering the house as he did not want James to be aware of what had happened. He hoped that James had not tried to access the cameras over the last few hours.

Suddenly she thought of her husband and the noises that herself and Dave had made. Scared, she looked at Dave, "Please tell me William could have slept through that."

He looked at her, "He was out for the count, I'm sure he did," although inside he was hoping he was right. He didn't want to wreck possible repeat meets with her.

She looked at her bedside clock, seeing that it was now approaching mid-afternoon, "Dave, you better go. Let's hope William is still fast asleep. Thank you for the most wonderful experience."

"Oh Lydia, you have no idea how long I've wanted that with you. It was far better that I ever imagined."

She smiled at him, already feeling a bit sore, as she watched him dress.

They both walked down the stairs quietly and listened at William's door, only hearing silence. Dressed in her gown, she kissed Dave in the hallway before he left. Returning to her bedroom she looked at the bed, much cum and pussy juice on the bedclothes. She pulled the duvet over the wet sheets, dressed and went to her kitchen.

An hour later she heard William ring the bell from his bed, his signal to call for attention. She walked into his room nervously and saw him look over at her.

"Oh Hi Love, I forgot you were home today. I must have slept for ages. What time is it?"

She looked at him and smiled, "Yes, you've been out for the count for hours."

"I'm not surprised Love. Dave worked me so hard this morning."

Lydia's first thought was "not as hard as he worked me," but she responded, "it's all for your long-term good. You know that. Would you like something to eat?"

As she left the room he asked her, "Was there someone in the house? I thought I heard a scream earlier."

For a brief moment, she panicked but recovered her composure, "No, just me doing the housework, it must have been my singing, I'll get your food," as she laughed and hurriedly left his room.

That evening, Lydia found it hard to concentrate on anything as she recalled in her mind Dave, as he put it "making love to her", in her bedroom. This was by far her best experience with a man to date. She had loved the feeling of his massive cock in her but more than that, she loved the intimacy of it, their mutual affection and attention for each other. This was the first time that she had personally chosen to have sex with a man. It had been her choice and her decision to do it.

William joined Lydia, Gillian and Brad in the kitchen for dinner after which they watched a comedy on the TV together. Lydia told Brad about going to Paddy's house and he was delighted. William was happy when he learned that a trip to his eldest daughter's house was planned for Sunday. He thought that Lydia looked a bit distracted during the movie and that she didn't laugh at many funny parts. However, he was just happy to be out of bed and with the family, so he didn't say anything.

After all were in bed Lydia relaxed with a glass of wine on the couch. The TV was on, but she wasn't watching it. Her pussy was a little sore, a reminder of her day. She still could not believe that she had slept with another man in her bed, in the family home. She however could not bring herself to regret it. She looked forward to the weekend and to seeing Jackie's house the next day. Her thoughts went briefly to Peter, but she told herself to stop thinking about other men.

In bed, she wore cotton panties and pyjamas as they felt cool on her hot body, still on a high after her day. She slept on the damp sheets where she could get the scents of the earlier action.

After a very deep sleep Lydia woke early the next morning. Her first thoughts were of Dave in her bed, she could still get his scent there. She felt a little sore but overall very upbeat. She dressed in her usual house clothes and went downstairs. No one else was awake in the house so she decided to head to the shops and to do her weekly food shop. The shops were quiet at that time and she was home within an hour.

The house was still quiet when she arrived home. As she put the shopping away her son walked in, still looking sleepy.

"Hi Love, did I wake you?"

"No mam, I just wanted a glass of water."

She handed him the water and he jumped up on a stool and drank it, "Are you going back to bed, love?"

"No mam, I think I'll shower and get dressed. What time are we going to Paddy's house?"

"Take your time, Love. We'll leave about noon."

He jumped off the stool and headed back to his room. After all the shopping had been sorted, she checked in on William, to find him awake.

"Hi Willy, did you sleep well?" as she kissed her on the forehead.

"Yes, I did, I had some weird dreams though."

"Oh what were they about?"

"That's the funny thing. I can't recall but I know I woke a couple of times."

She laughed, "Dreams can be strange alright, will I get your breakfast?"

"Yes please Love."

She prepared some pancakes and syrup for him and brought it back to him with coffee. He was delighted with her choice, and he ate it slowly, trying to recall what his dreams had been about.

As she took his plates away, she reminded him that she was taking Brad to his friend's house and that she might stay for a coffee with Jackie. He told her to stay as long as she wanted, as their son Jimmy, was coming over that afternoon for a game of chess. Lydia said she would leave out some food for their lunch.

Later that morning Lydia showered, pleased that her pussy was not too sore. She looked in her wardrobe wondering what she should wear to Jackie's house. She chose a light green knee-length summer dress, which had a little cleavage on show. Under the dress she wore white lingerie. She thought of wearing cotton panties but for some reason didn't think that was right for her visit to Jackie's big house. Just before noon they said goodbye to William and they headed to the hills, about 15 minutes away.

As they drove up the long and winding hills, Lydia noted that the higher they drove the bigger the houses seemed to be. She had put the zip code of the house into her car's sat-nav and she could see that Jackie lived at the very top of the hill. Once at the gate she had to press a buzzer to get access. Jackie came on the intercom and told her to drive up to the main entrance. This amused Lydia. Was there more than one entrance then, she wondered.

As she drove up the driveway, she began to see the house, or better described as a mansion to her. The house was enormous with side buildings as big as her own house. She could see now why her son was so excited after his recent visit here. As she parked, she saw Jackie come out to greet her. The women hugged and Jackie kissed Lydia on the lips, surprising her, "Come on in Lydia. Brad, you know where the pool is, Paddy is there."

Lydia watched Brad run to her right and around the house. She followed Jackie into the house and looked in awe at the tall and vast ceilings in the entrance hall and the huge stairs, curved and going to both sides.

"OMG, Jackie, what an incredible house you have."

"Thanks Lydia, come on, let's go into the kitchen."

What Jackie called a kitchen was a big as the entire downstairs of Lydia's house. Her maid was there, making bread and biscuits. It was almost a surprise to Lydia when Jackie herself made the coffee. After they had finished their coffee, Jackie took Lydia on a tour of the house.

Lydia tried not to look in awe at every room, but the house was unbelievably stunning to her. When they reached the indoor pool Lydia saw that it was as big as the one in the local club. Her first thought was of meeting Peter there. She turned to her hostess, "Why would Peter use a public pool when he has this?"

Jackie looked at her and smiled, "Paddy told us that Brad was going so Peter suggested they go."

Lydia noted that she didn't say that Paddy has asked to go, just that Peter had suggested it.

Jackie smiled again, "He's golfing at the Country Club today in case you're wondering."

Lydia blushed slightly as she then saw the two boys swimming and playing in the pool. They both waved at the women who waved back. Lydia noticed that there was a lifeguard present. When Jackie saw her looking, she told her that Paddy was not allowed in the pool unless a parent or lifeguard was present. She went on to tell Lydia that Peter had almost drowned as a child and so was a bit over-protective in that area. Lydia looked over at the lifeguard, a young fit looking man, probably in his early twenties.

Jackie noticed her looking at the boy in his tight swimsuit, "And it doesn't do me any harm either to have such a good-looking young man around," and she laughed.

The tour continued with the tennis courts and large home gym. Lydia assumed that was why the couple were ultra-fit. Once the tour was over Jackie asked the other woman if she would like to go for a swim.

"Ah Jackie, I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"Don't worry, I can give you one unless of course you want to swim without one."

Lydia was stunned, "Are you nuts Jackie."

Jackie laughed heartily, "Oh I see what you mean. I don't use the main pool. We have another one in the Gym area. It's private there."

Lydia laughed with her as she found her host looking directly at her, waiting for an answer.

"If I can borrow a swimsuit, that would be lovely."

They headed to Jackie's bedroom where she said she had a wide choice of swim wear. Once in the enormous bedroom, Jackie went to a walk-in area and opened the doors to reveal multiple wardrobes and presses. Again Lydia looked in awe at the room. She watched as Jackie stripped to her undies, revealing very sexy lingerie. Lydia looked at her body, with not one ounce of fat on her. She was very trim and fit with tits about half of Lydia's size.

"Now what will we wear," as she opened a wardrobe full of bikinis and swim suits, "It's only the two of us so why don't we wear a bikini,"

She picked a black bikini and handed it to Lydia, choosing a red one for herself.

Lydia looked at it, discovering it was the right size. She wondered why the woman would have different sizes in her press. As she thought this, she saw Jackie take off her underwear and walk naked to her dressing table. Lydia admired her ass and then her firm tits and smooth pussy as she walked back to where she had left her bikini.