Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian approached the women and escorted them to the round dinner table. He sat between them as Ben sat next to Lydia and James next to Melia. Larry and Tony completed the group, the two accountants seemed to be getting on well.

The starter of wild smoked salmon was served. As she tucked in Ben spoke his first words to Lydia. "So Lydia, how do like the salmon."

She looked at him. He was completely different to his twin brother, almost shy, very softly spoken, "It's very tasty Ben, are you enjoying your visit?"

"Yes, it's been a good trip so far."

They had a nice chat where Ben enquired about her kids. When she said she was about to become a grandmother, he looked closely at her.

"No way Lydia. You're far too young to be a grandmother."

She blushed as she felt all the eyes around the table on her.

"Thanks Ben, you're too kind."

Ben seemed genuinely stunned, "Seriously Lydia, you must have had your kids when you were very young. Can I ask what age you are?"

It was obvious that Ben did not have the charm and tact of his brother. Brian looked at his brother, "Ben, don't be silly. you can't ask a lady her age," laughing.

Ben looked at his brother, embarrassed, then at Lydia, "I'm sorry Lydia."

She touched his arm gently, "There's no need Ben. I was young when I married. I'm 50 now and have no problem telling you."

He smiled at her, "Well Lydia, you don't look it."

Lydia looked around to find everyone smiling. They seemed happy that she had taken his question well. She saw Brian with a huge smile on his face and Melia winked at her.

Over dinner the chat was very friendly and humorous. As Lydia looked around the table, she saw that most of the chat was led by Brian. She was amused to see James let someone else take the lead. She also saw that Brian had a tremendous sense of humour with no one escaping his funny comments. Ben opened up a bit more and she thought that he was as impressive as his brother, but in a gentler manner. She was a little envious of the attention that James paid to Melia, though she was very conscious of the girl's attempts to involve Lydia in the discussions, winking several times at her.

All were impressed with the quality of the dinner. After they finished, they retired to a lounge area, filled with couches. Drinks were served as the conversation continued. When the guys started chatting about a football match, Melia touched Lydia on the arm, "Come on Lydia, let's go powder our noses."

The women left the room and went to the restroom.

"Lydia, I know I said it earlier but I'm so happy you came tonight. You have no idea how hard it can be when you're the only female there."

Lydia laughed, thinking it might not be that bad in the right circumstances, "Can I ask you something Melia?"

"Go ahead."

"Tell me if it's none of my business but is there something between you and Brian?"

The young girl laughed heartily, "Why, are you interested in him?"

Lydia blushed, "Not at all, I'm a married woman. I was just curious. You seem very close."

"Brian and I have known each other since we were babies. We're very good friends. And anyway I'm not interested in men."

Lydia stared at the young girl with interest and curiosity, "Oh I'm sorry Melia. I hope I haven't offended you."

"Not at all Lydia," and she hugged the older woman.

They applied their makeup and returned to the men. Lydia watched James return his attention to Melia. It now amused her that he had no idea about her sexuality. She watched the young girl, even more impressed of her confidence to speak so openly.

Lydia felt a presence at her side and saw that it was Brian. When he asked about her husband, Lydia asked him straight out how he knew about the accident.

He smiled, "I asked James about you, and he told me the circumstances of how you joined the company."

She looked at him, once again impressed at his straight talking, "And why would you ask about me Brian?

"I like to know about the people I might do business with. It tells me a lot about the culture of an organisation."

"But I'm only a secretary."

"Lydia, there's no "only" anything in life. Everyone has a role to play, and that role is always important. It might be in the home, the workplace or anywhere for that matter but it is important. I think what you've done for your family is amazing."

She looked at him again, almost tears in her eyes, wondering if James had told him anything else. She suspected that he had not as Brian sounded very sincere in his words, "Thanks Brian, they are lovely words."

"I hope your husband appreciates how lucky he is."

"Ah he does," as she smiled at him.

"Well I hope so. Having such a sexy beautiful wife who would do what you've done, any man would be happy."

She looked into his eyes to try and see if there were any double meanings in his words, but she didn't see any. So he thought her sexy, that pleased her.

As Brian turned to speak to Tony, she looked at her watch to see that it was getting late. She then heard Melia tell the group that she was retiring for the night. She hugged Lydia as she left, whispering in her ear.

A little while after Melia had left, Lydia informed the men that she was going home. Both James and Brian rose and said they would call a car for her, but she assured them that she would grab a taxi outside the Club and that they should continue their football chat. All the man laughed. She hugged each of the men before leaving, enjoying particularly Brian's tight response.

A few minutes later she knocked on the door of room 321, the number Melia has whispered to her. The door opened and she walked in to see the young girl, still in her slinky dress, two glasses of champagne in her hand and a huge smile on her face.

Melia put the glasses on the table, walked over, took Lydia's head in her hands, and kissed her. Lydia responded instantly and the women kissed passionately for several minutes. Melia then handed Lydia her glass, "I have wanted to do that all night Lydia."

Lydia blushed, amazed that she had gone to the girl's room. When she had whispered the number in her ear, she had been stunned but instantly knew that she would go there. When the men had offered to call a car, she was scared that she could not dissuade them but thankfully they had let her leave the room alone. In the lift on the way to the third floor she looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful woman. She however could not get out of her mind that the room she was now going to was occupied by a girl not much older than Gillian.

"Lydia, can I ask if you have much experience with women?"

Lydia immediately thought of the young girl Julia and of Stella, "No Melia, I don't."

"So why did you come to my room?"

"To be honest Melia, I'm not sure. I suppose I was curious as to why you told me your room number."

"I think Lydia, that you're curious about more than my room number," as she smiled and kissed her again.

"I guess I must be, but you're so young."

"Lydia, age means nothing, especially when you look as good as you do."

They kissed again and Melia stood, reached her hand out to Lydia, and pulled her up from the couch. Taking her hand, she led her to the bedroom, "Bring your glass, I have another bottle in the bedroom."

In the bedroom they kissed again, this time more slowly and tenderly. Melia then sat on the bed.

"Lydia, will you take off your dress for me. I need to see your body."

The older woman stood a few feet back from the bed, put her hands behind her back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the ground.

"Oh Lydia, you have an amazing body," as she stood, and they kissed again.

As they kissed, Lydia felt Melia's hands on her back, touching it all the way down until she reached the panties. She placed her hands inside, caressing her ass lightly. The touch felt so light and tender and the kiss so loving. She felt her bra unclasped and then her tits held in small tender hands.

She watched the girl take her nipples in her mouth and kiss them softly, sucking them lightly, her hand caressing the tits at the same time.

When she stopped, Melia stood back and pulled her dress over her head. Lydia looked at her slim body as the young girl kicked off her heels, took off her bra and lay on the bed, asking Lydia to lie beside her. Lydia kicked her own shoes off and lay down, facing her.

The women kissed tenderly, each feeling the other's breasts. Melia gently pushed Lydia onto her back, before once again taking her right nipple into her mouth. As she sucked on it, her hand wandered slowly down inside Lydia's panties, onto her bare mound.

Lydia felt so incredibly turned on at the sensation of the mouth on her nipple and the hand touching her midriff and then lower. When the hand went her panties she moaned at the little fingers on her clit, gently stroking her. She then felt the mouth leave her nipples, and then kiss her stomach inch by inch before her panties were removed.

"Lydia, you have the most gorgeous pussy."

Lydia moaned once more as she felt a little finger inside her, followed by a second, twisting gently. As this continued, she felt the girl's breath on her pussy, blowing against her, before kissing her clit. This kissing and blowing continued for a few minutes, creating feelings in Lydia that she had not felt before. It felt so different, so tender to her and she orgasmed quickly.

Melia then lay beside her again and they kissed.

"Melia, that was incredible. Thank you."

"Lydia, that's only the start believe me," as she removed her own panties, and held Lydia's breasts again, "Lydia, you have wonderful boobs, I'd love to have bigger ones."

Lydia sat up and looked properly at the girl's body. Her tits, small but firm, had large nipples, pointing in different directions. She held her tits and caressed the nipples gently as the girl had done to her. She then bent down and kissed them before sucking on her nipples, fascinated at how big the nipples were on the small tits.

"I love your tits, Melia."

Melia smiled, "I thought only men called them tits."

Lydia laughed, even as she continued to suck and bite them just a little. She could feel the young girl squirming and heard her soft moans which encouraged her to bite a little harder. When she heard a louder moan, she bit harder again, tasting a little blood before stopping.

She then looked at the lower half of the young body, seeing long legs, leading to a very neat and bare pussy. She lay between the girl's wide-open legs. Lydia looked directly at the pussy in front of her. With her fingers, she gently opened the lips and touched the clit before inserting a finger into what she felt was an already very wet pussy. Using the juice on her fingers she then fingered the clit gently, side to side, up and down. As she felt the young girl moving to her touch she bent down and kissed her clit. When she heard a loud moan, she dived in and tongued the clit slowly, while inserting a finger into her pussy.

"OMG, Lydia, that's so good."

These words encouraged Lydia to carry on tonguing, gradually building up the pace as she felt the girl trap her head between her thighs. It wasn't long before she felt the girl's entire body shake and heard her loud moans.

"Oh Lydia, don't stop, I'm going to cum. Oh oh oh oh."

Lydia felt the girl cuming as her pussy got wetter and wetter on her fingers. Lydia didn't stop and the girl came again before pushing her head away.

"No more please, I can't take anymore," as she moaned loudly, her breathing so heavy.

The women then lay down on their backs next to each other, holding hands, in silence.

When she had got her breath back and after taking a sip of her champagne, Melia turned on her side, putting her arm under Lydia's breasts.

"Lydia, you cannot tell me that you haven't done that before. That was incredible."

Lydia looked at the smiling face, "Well, to be honest, I have done a little before, but really not much at all."

"Well, all I can say is that you're a natural so. You have an amazing tongue," as she caressed the other's breasts again, "I hope I have a body like you at your age."

Lydia laughed, "So now you think I'm old."

"Anything but. I'll be honest with you Lydia. I always thought 50 was old but looking at you, I need to reconsider."

"Tell me Melia, when did you first know that you liked girls?"

"I suppose I've always known. I've tried guys, but I know I prefer girls."

Lydia looked at her, "And women?"

Melia smiled, "And yes, now Women too. I've never been with anyone over 30 before."

"So why me?"

"Lydia, I'm not sure to be honest. In the office today I thought you were coming onto Brian. I don't know why I didn't like it, maybe it was because you were older."

"And now?"

"When I saw you enter the room tonight, I thought you looked incredible, and you had come to the dinner because of me. As I looked at you across the dinner table, I could feel that, as well as being sexy and beautiful, you were a friendly person. In the restroom, I wanted to kiss you."

"Why didn't you?"

Melia laughed "I didn't want to scare you. I was glad you gave me an excuse to tell you that I was a Lesbian. I was watching your reaction. You looked curious. That's why I hugged you, I wanted to feel your body against mine."

As she said this her hand wandered down and lay on Lydia's pussy, just gently rubbing her fingers up and down, "Can I taste your pussy, Lydia."

"I'd love that Melia," as she spread her legs, watching the girl go down. She felt her breath again on her pussy and her fingers probing. She then felt a kiss there before the fingers were replaced by a tongue. She lay back and enjoyed the wonderful feeling of the tongue going in and out of her pussy, her tits being caressed at the same time. The tongue left her pussy and kissed her clit gently. She started a circular motion on the clit while inserting two fingers inside her. The sensation of the tongue was breath-taking, and she moaned a little.

Melia worked her tongue in a way that she knew, from experience, made women shudder and quiver. As she had told Lydia, all her previous experience had been with younger females, but the taste of this mature pussy was a revelation to her, so sweet, so wet, so inviting. She couldn't get enough of it and continued to perform her magical movements on her clit. She adored the impact that she had on other women. She loved feeling their bodies react to her touch, loved feeling them stiffen up, tense their bodies, before usually finishing with a mind-blowing orgasm as their body shook uncontrollably. She knew the first signs and could feel them arising in Lydia. She also knew how to slow down her tongue action, so as to delay the inevitable outcome.

Lydia could not believe the sensations running through her body. The feelings seemed to start at her toes and go all the way to her head. She felt the tongue on her clit doing magical motions, up, down, sideways. She felt the young girl vary her pace. Just when she thought she was going to cum, the girl slowed again. Eventually she felt the girl's tongue doing a different faster motion on her clit. She could feel herself shaking from head to toe, and then hear herself screaming as she had the most astonishing and staggering orgasm, feeling it go on and on for what seemed like ages. She then felt a tender kiss on her mouth.

For many minutes the women lay beside one another. Lydia had her head in her hands, trying to recover from the feelings still running through her body. She was happy that Melia just lay there, saying nothing. Eventually, after she had recovered, though still breathing heavily, she looked at the young smiling girl.

"Melia, where did you learn how to do that. I have never felt this good."

"Years of practice. Lydia. I must say though I've rarely felt that intense a reaction."

Lydia still felt the orgasm and her body appeared to be still shaking a bit as the girl lay against her, her head on Lydia's breasts, gently kissing them.

"I really love your boobs, Lydia. I could kiss them all day."

"That's a lovely thought Melia," but seeing the time on the bedside clock, "I probably need to leave soon."

"Yeah, I know though I really wish you could stay, and I could sleep like this," her head remaining where it was, "This has been the most beautiful evening, thank you Lydia."

"Thank you, Melia. I never thought I could feel this good."

"Well maybe if the contract is agreed I can arrange to be here every so often."

Lydia looked at the young girl, "That sounds wonderful," as she saw the girl kiss both nipples before getting off the bed.

As Melia slipped on a long t-shirt, Lydia rose from the bed. She thought she looked so young in the t-shirt, remembering how old she was.

"So Melia, I'm still curious, is it only women now for you?"

"Yes. I did enjoy the one man I was with, but I knew even then it was only girls for me."

Lydia smiled, "He mustn't have been that good."

"Oh he was, believe me. It was one great night. We both knew that I was only seeing what it was like. But I guess you can do that with friends."

Lydia looked at her closely to see her smirking.

"Yes, before you ask, it was Brian."

Lydia stared, stunned, at the smiling girl, not knowing what next to say, "Well at least, you enjoyed it."

Melia laughed, "Will you stop me thinking about it or I might go jump him in his room. He is very good, but it would be nothing like the feeling you gave me, Lydia."

Lydia blushed and laughed with her, "I better go. I hope I don't bump into any of the men on the way out."

"Let me call you a taxi and it can be waiting at the Spa entrance for you. You can get a lift directly to there and avoid the lobby."

Melia arranged for the taxi. When they were informed that it had arrived, the women exchanged numbers, hugged tightly and kissed before Lydia left.

As Lydia left the bedroom, she thought she saw someone entering a room a few doors away. She rushed to the lift, went to the Spa and got the taxi home.

When home she checked on William, but he was fast asleep as was everyone else in the house. She went to her room, undressed, took off her make-up and got into bed. She lay there, still on an absolute high, not believing what had just happened. She was soon asleep.

Brian entered his bedroom, surprised at what he had just seen. After the ladies had left, the men had a few more drinks before everyone had gone to their rooms and Tony had gone home. He knew in which room Melia stayed and he was tempted to knock on her door and see if she fancied a nightcap. As he approached her door, he thought he heard voices on the other side. Smiling to himself he thought that Melia must have arranged to meet a girl. He had been surprised at her early exit after the dinner and now he knew why. As he entered his own room, he heard her door open. He was flabbergasted to see who exited the room. He quickly entered his room so that Lydia would not see him.

All evening he had admired the older married woman. He would have loved to make a move on her if he had thought for one second that she would respond favourably. He was jealous that Melia had managed to spend time with her and wondered if the older woman was perhaps a lesbian too. When he first saw her in the office, he immediately thought how sexy she was. He wasn't normally attracted to older women but there was something about her that grabbed his attention. He had thought about asking James if she was available. He had heard of James' interest in submissive women and was curious when she had addressed him as "Sir." He had no such interests, but he did like no strings fun with sexy ladies, and she was certainly that, even if a bit on the older side. He noticed earlier that she appeared to be attracted to him and wondered if it would be wise to make a move on her. He decided to sleep on it.