Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben sat on the bed and kissed her. When she responded he knew that it was ok to join them, so he stripped naked while the other two watched him.

Lydia was shocked beyond belief that she was even contemplating having sex with both twins, and this shortly after her time with Melia. She watched Ben strip, and her eyes went immediately to his cock. It looked very similar in size to Brian. Before he could lie on the bed, she sat on the edge and took his cock in her hand. She looked up at him before taking it in her mouth. She sucked it slowly, her fingers gently caressing his balls. She felt Brian's hands come around her to grasp her tits, pinching her nipples with his fingers.

She loved the taste of his cock in her mouth and wondered if Brian was the same. She put her hands back and grabbed Brian's cock which was once again erect. He took the hint and came around and stood next to his twin. She alternated her sucking of their two cocks. She loved the sounds coming from them as she sucked and kissed their fabulous hard cocks, and yes, they looked and tasted exactly the same.

They stopped her sucking them and pushed her down on the bed. As Brian kissed her, she felt Ben's head between her legs. As he licked her clit and pussy, she kissed Brian passionately. As she orgasmed again, she moaned into the kiss. She then felt Ben leave her pussy at the same time, that Brian stopped kissing her. She wondered if this was a regular occurrence for them.

Ben looked down at the incredibly hot woman on the bed and at his twin. On several occasions they had doubled up on girls but no one as sexy as the creature on the bed. Brian knew what Ben wanted next.

Brian whispered to Lydia, "Will you get on all fours please, Lydia."

She looked at him and at his twin standing at the end of the bed. She couldn't believe what she was about to do but she turned around, knelt and put her palms on the bed. Immediately she felt Ben behind her, his cock at her pussy lips. She pushed back onto it, feeling it enter her pussy. He shoved it into her as she saw Brian move to a position where his cock was at her mouth. As she took it into her hungry mouth, Ben pushed harder into her, commencing a slow fucking movement. The twins quickly got into the same rhythm, fucking her mouth and pussy, at first slowly before building up the pace. She felt so incredibly full at both ends as she struggled to keep Brian's cock in her mouth.

Ben looked down at the glorious ass in front of him as he pounded her pussy. He watched her struggling to suck his twin's cock. As he fucked her, he felt her orgasm more than once. He felt as if her pussy was grabbing his cock, tightening around it. He looked down once more and withdrew from her pussy. He saw her look back, still with a cock in her mouth and the look of alarm in her eyes when he placed his drenched cock at the entrance to her ass. Ben was a real ass man, he loved nothing more than to come in a girl's ass.

Lydia looked back as Ben shifted his cock between her holes. As he pushed it into her, she pushed back against him, trying to make it easier for both of them. When he was entirely in, he relaxed, and she started to suck Brian harder. As she heard him moan, his twin started furiously fucking her ass. She tried to scream but it was hard with a full mouth. She soon felt Ben stiffen his body before feeling his cum erupt in her ass, feeling it drip out onto her legs. Like his twin, he seemed to have a tremendous amount to spill into her. As the cum dripped down her legs she then had the sensation of cum jetting down her throat. She tied to swallow it, but it was far too much for her little mouth and it spilled out.

The three of them lay on the bed afterwards, Lydia between the twins, cum dripping from her mouth and ass. Each of them was breathing heavy with feelings of ecstasy. After he had recovered his composure, Ben kissed Lydia and left the room without a word. Lydia looked at Brian.

"Was that planned Brian?"

He smiled at her, "No, not at all but I won't lie to you. It's not the first time we have shared a girl."

"I kind of thought that," as she realised what she had just done.

"Lydia, you are an unbelievable woman. Sexy, beautiful and intelligent with a body built for sex."

She blushed, "Stop please Brian. I'm nothing special."

He stared at her, "What did I say before? Believe me you are a lot more than special. Go wash yourself off and come back to bed."

She went to his bathroom and washed her face, looking at the image in the mirror. She saw a flushed faced woman. Inside though, she felt unbelievably satisfied. She had lost count of her number of orgasms, but she felt on a total high with them. She returned to the bed, conscious that this would be the first time that she would actually sleep with another man, almost a boy she reminded herself. He pulled her over to him and she put her head on his chest under his arms. In that position both slipped into a sleep quickly.

Ben had gone back to his own bedroom, feeling on cloud nine after his time with Lydia. He had not expected such a treat. He had gone for a walk after the late drinks that evening. When he had returned to the Suite, he immediately heard loud female moaning noises from his twin's room. He didn't know who it was, probably some young girl that Brian had picked up at the bar. Sometimes they shared a girl, but the rule was for the other to wait until it appeared as if the sex has finished. He waited a long time before there was silence, then knocked on the door. When he heard Brian telling him to enter, he was stunned when he saw a naked Lydia on the bed. That he had not expected but it was a very pleasant surprise. The one thing they could never be sure of was that the girl would agree but they had discovered that very many girls had a deep curiosity about twins being the same or not. He was thrilled when Lydia gave her consent, albeit by remaining silent, and then by responding to his kiss.

As he thought back on the experience, he worried about the impact on the pending business. Would she tell James? How would he react? He knew that Lydia would not be at work the following day due to a hospital appointment with her husband. Therefore, it was unlikely that there would be any contact between her and them before their next visit to the company. He hoped to see her again, maybe on a one-on-one basis the next time.

James had returned to his suite, a little drunk from the celebrations. He was delighted that they had got the contract over the line though a little nervous that they had given away too much. Nevertheless, he thought that the contract would be enough to save the company from serious financial ruin, and just as important from the wrath of his father.

He considered calling Gemma again but decided sleep was needed instead. Anyway it wasn't Gemma he wanted, but Lydia. He looked forward to seeing her before the week was out. He knew it depended on what the doctors told William. He hoped that they would get positive news so that Lydia could come back to the office and please him......