Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James returned to the Suite in which he was staying. He reflected on his day. He thought that the contract talks had gone well but there was still a lot of negotiations to take place the next day. When the team had arrived at the office he had been impressed with the brothers, in particular Brian. He discovered, during the discussions, that Ben was a very impressive guy with serious business acumen whereas Brian was an accomplished figurehead, though also a serious negotiator.

He has also liked the look of Melia, a young girl that appeared to him very accomplished, at a young age. Though slimmer than he would normally go for, the possibility of dominating her appealed to him. He had chatted to her for most of the dinner and thought that she was attracted to him. He was disappointed when she left early.

He had considered sounding Brian out about his sexual desires as he wondered whether Lydia could play any part in convincing him to sign the contract. He watched his interactions with her, and it appeared that he liked what he saw. When he had asked for Lydia to be at the dinner, he wondered if Brian might like to bed her. However, none of his actions that evening led him to believe that Brian was that way inclined. Maybe he just kept business and pleasure separate.

Thinking of Lydia, he thought she looked very sexy that evening. He would have liked her to stay but decided not to take the chance of Brian seeing anything. His primary concern was the contract, and he didn't want Brian to think badly of him in any way. He was feeling horny though, so he picked up his cell phone and dialled a number. When it was answered he just said,

"Gemma, come to my suite now."

The following morning was a bright sunny one and all involved in the contract discussions rose early as the first session was scheduled for 8am.

Lydia had set her alarm clock for earlier than usual so that she could be at the office first. When she woke, she felt a little tired but with a feeling of warmth from the night before. She didn't want to lose the feeling by showering and looked forward to seeing Melia, though unsure as to how to act around her.

After her shower she dressed in a knee-length skirt and black top, over black lace underwear. A little more cleavage was on show than on the previous day. Gillian had agreed to look after the breakfast for her brother and father and to take Brad to school. William was asleep when Lydia looked in before heading to the office.

When Lydia arrived at the office, she was surprised to see James' car already there as the meeting was still an hour away. She rushed in to find him at the shared printer.

"Hi Sir, do you need me to do anything?"

"No thanks Lyds, I'm just copying one sheet," then as he walked away, "Actually, can you come into my office."

She walked after him, still in her coat and saw him walk to his large-stained window.

He turned to her, "On your knees, Slut."

She looked at him, a little surprised, but got onto her knees. She looked out the window and could see the entire carpark below. She saw him staring at her and knew what was expected so she unbuckled his trousers, letting them fall to the floor along with his boxers. His half erect cock was before her eyes.

She took it in her mouth and sucked on it, all the time looking out the window. As she felt it become fully erect in her mouth, she saw a car enter the carpark. It was Tony.

"Suck it Slut."

She continued to suck it, loving the hardness in her mouth. As she faced the window, she saw other cars. This time she saw their four visitors. She thought she saw Brian look directly up at her as she sucked faster, hoping that James would cum quickly. A minute later James pushed her away, he had not cum.

"Go greet our visitors, Lyds."

She was disappointed that he had not cum in her mouth but rose quickly to her feet and left his office.

James watched her go with some amusement. He had enjoyed watching their visitors arrive in the car park as she sucked him, seeing the fear on her face. He knew that he was unlikely to cum, given that he had cum in Gemma's mouth less than an hour earlier. He had enjoyed using the younger girl for several hours before they had slept, her on the ground next to the bed.

Brian entered the office with his three colleagues. As they did so he saw Lydia rushing from the direction of James' office, still with her coat on. When he had got out of the car, he thought he had seen shadows in James' office window and if he wasn't mistaken, only one had been standing. He looked closely at her and thought she looked a little flushed, as if been caught doing something she shouldn't be doing.

"Good morning Lydia, You're in early today."

"Hi Brian, yes. I wanted to make sure that everything was ready.

He noted the looks between the two women, the smiles and Melia's wink. He knew that Melia only winked at people that interested her and it amused him. As they walked to the Boardroom, he turned to Melia, "A new friend?" with a look that told her he knew.

Lydia watched the group go to the Boardroom. She saw the way Brian had looked at her and hoped that he did not suspect anything about her and James. For some reason she did not want him to know. She had enjoyed seeing Melia and would have loved to kiss her right there and then. She knew from the girl's look that she felt the same.

She saw James and the management team head to the Boardroom. She followed and gave all those present coffee and croissants. Brian thanked her and told her she looked nice. "Much better in a skirt than trousers. You shouldn't hide those lovely legs," he added as he walked to James.

Melia then came to her, taking a cup, "Lydia, I can't stop thinking about last night. It was so incredible."

"I know, I wanted to kiss you out there."

Melia smiled, as Tony approached them for his coffee.

Once everyone had their coffee Lydia left the room and went to her desk. Two minutes later Melia came out, heading to the restroom, winking at Lydia. Lydia followed her and entered the restroom to find Melia standing inside the door. With her back against the door, she pulled Lydia towards her and kissed her tenderly but hungrily, "Is that what you meant Lydia."

Lydia replied, "oh yes," and returned the kiss.

"I better get back. The meeting will be starting," before kissing Lydia again.

For the next four hours the negotiations on the contract continued. Lydia brought coffee on two occasions and could sense the tension in the room. On her second visit to the Boardroom, she saw both sides in deep discussion at either side of the room. She looked at James and thought he looked very worried. Only Brian thanked her for the coffee.

At noon the parties took a break from the discussions. Brian and his team left the premises while James and the management team had lunch in his office. As Lydia served the lunch, she thought that the mood in the room was sombre.

When she was at her desk, Tony came out. She looked at him in a questioning way. On his return from the restroom he stopped, "It's not going too well Lydia. I'm not sure if we're going to get a deal done. Probably best to stay out until you're called."

With that, he returned to the Boardroom, leaving Lydia worried for James and the team. Her message alert sounded on her cell phone. She saw that it was from Melia.

"Hi Lydia, Hope you ok there. Very tense here."

She looked at the message and typed, "Same here, hope you ok."

"I'm not sure if we'll be back or not. Hope we are."

Lydia looked at her message, not even more worried that the contract would not be agreed, "I hope you are back, xx."

She stayed at her desk for another two hours, hearing nothing from anyone. Every time she heard a movement she looked towards the Boardroom. She then heard James on the phone in the corridor. She only heard his side of the discussion, but it sounded like he was on the phone to Brian.

"We're not that far away from each other."

"You're hardly going to kill the deal because of that."

"Ok, let's each consider our position and meet at 5pm in the Club."

She heard James go back into the Boardroom. She hoped that Brian had agreed to James' proposal. Shortly afterwards the entire management team, other than Tony and James went to their own offices.

James and Tony poured over the finances of the contract. They had prepared strongly and had put forward, what they had thought, was a great deal for the Henderson twins. Ben had played hard ball and wanted another 5% reduction over James' bottom line. As he and Tony tried to find what might fund an extra 5%, he was very worried as he knew this contract meant everything for the survival of the company. He worried too though that agreeing a bad deal could be just as damaging. Tony was very stressed as he could not see how they could agree the deal that James seemed determined to give to the twins. They had one hour before the proposed deadline.

Brian, Ben and their team had a casual lunch and drinks in the bar of the Country Club. Obviously, the contract was not as important to them as that they had other companies bidding for their business. Brian had been the frontman dealing with James, but it was Ben who was driving for a better deal. Ben was prepared to walk away whereas Brian would have liked to do the deal.

Brian's thoughts were also on Lydia. He hoped to have the opportunity to see her again and to maybe sample her wonderful body. When he was alone with Melia, he smiled at her asking, "Well, did you have a nice night after you left us last night?"

Because they had been friends their entire life she couldn't lie to him, "I think you know exactly who I was with."

"Well, I did see someone come out of your room. How did that come about?"

She told him how she had propositioned Lydia."

"And?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

She laughed, "And, we had the most wonderful time together. She is a beautiful sensual woman."

"Does she always go with other women?"

She laughed more heartily this time, "No, I think I might have been her first real girl to girl experience. Why? Are you interested in the older woman?"

"I might be. She is a sexy woman. A bit older than normal maybe but there's something about her."

"Oh believe me Brian, she is very special. I hope I can see her again."

"Text her Melia, tell her that."

Melia then sent the message to Lydia and shared the responses with Brian, "By the way she did ask about us."

"What do you mean, us?"

"She thought we were together. I did tell her though that I slept with you."

Brian looked at his close friend, "That's interesting. Maybe we should have a threesome."

Emile hit him playfully on the arm, "In your dreams, Brian," and they both laughed as Ben returned to the bar.

Ben looked at his twin and their mutual friend, "What are you two laughing at?"

"Oh we were just saying that we both fancy Lydia," trying to shock him.

He smiled at them, "That makes three of us then," leaving the other two staring at him. They laughed together and had another drink, waiting for the call from James.

James eventually persuaded Tony that they could afford to do the deal, having found some internal cost savings. They called in the management team and told them the details. Tony could see that some of the team questioned the decision, but all rolled in behind James.

James left the room and called Brian. They agreed the deal on the phone and to meet again at the Club that evening. James final word that the evening was on Brian, who laughed and agreed. Brian's final word was to bring Lydia to keep Melia company.

Lydia, at her desk, heard James on the phone, delighted to hear that it appeared a deal had been reached. She saw him approach.

"Lyds, we have a deal thankfully. Brian wants to have a dinner to celebrate and asked for you to come along for Melia."

Lydia was thrilled about the contract but especially that she would see Melia again, "Of course Sir, I'll call Gillian and she can look after the dinner at home."

She called William and told him about the contract and celebration dinner. He told her that of course, she had to go and keep the other woman company. He finished by telling her that he would talk to Gillian and wished her a great evening. She went to the restroom to put more make-up on.

Shortly afterwards the entire team and Lydia went to the Country Club where they were greeted with warm handshakes by Brian and his team. Lydia was hugged by all the opposing team. She was surprised with the warmth and tightness of Ben's hug and loved feeling Melia's body against her own. Brian's hug seemed longer than necessary but she enjoyed his manly torso against her slighter frame.

Much drink was had by the team over dinner and gradually the numbers reduced until only James, Tony, Brian, Ben and the two women were still present. Brian was not surprised when Melia pleaded tiredness and left the group. He waited for Lydia to make her move and was not surprised when she did so about fifteen minutes later, leaving the four men alone. James seemed to have taken a little too much drink and just watched her go.

Lydia rushed to room 321 and found herself in Melia's arms within seconds. Very quickly they were naked in bed together, repeating the joy of the previous night. Once again, both had wonderful and repeat orgasms together with long periods of kissing and affection.

Lydia reluctantly left Melia's room, feeling the need to go home. On her way to the lift she heard a sound behind her, only to see Brian standing at his Suite room. They stared at one another, each waiting for the other to speak. Leaving his door clearly open, he walked into his room.

Lydia stared at the lift, his door and then at Melia's door. She struggled with a decision as to what to do. She found herself walking towards Brian's door. He closed the door once she had entered. He looked at her, "I assume you don't have to go home tonight."

She stared at him, getting the cell phone from her bag. She sent Gillian a message, telling her that she was going to stay at the Country Club, that she had too much drink and the other woman had offered her a bed in her room. Lastly, she said to tell William that she would be home early to attend the hospital with him. Not waiting for a response, she then turned to Brian, "I guess I don't have to."

He kissed her and then gave her a glass of champagne, which she gratefully accepted with just a little nervousness, sitting on the couch next to him.

"So Lydia, how is Melia?"

She blushed, not surprised that he knew, "I think she's happy."

"I can see why. I hope you know how beautiful and sexy you are, Lydia."

"Thank you, Brian. I'm nothing special."

He kissed her again, "Lydia, oh you are very special as his hands strayed onto her bare knees, caressing her legs.

She responded to the kiss with a lot of passion, still on a high from her time with Melia, and not believing she was now with Brian. She spread her legs on feeling his touch and felt his hands wander higher up her thighs. She was still incredibly wet from earlier and she wanted his fingers to feel her wet pussy.

He noted and was pleased with her response. He knew that she was probably still turned on from her time with his friend as he knew exactly how sexual Melia was and how she could make another person feel. As Lydia spread her legs, he took that as an invite to proceed upwards, soon he felt her wet panties. When he put his hands inside her panties, he could not believe how wet she was.

He wanted more than anything to see her naked body, so he stopped, stood and pulled her to her feet. He bent and picked her up in his arms, carrying her to his bedroom, kissing her all the way. He laid her on the bed and removed her skirt, blouse and heels before standing back to have a close look at her body. Her round, large tits looked amazing in the push-up bra as did the wet lace panties on her moist pussy.

She watched him examine her body, the lust clear in his eyes. She then saw him take off his shirt to expose his chiselled chest and then his trousers and underwear to reveal a large thick cock. She reached back and took off her bra and watched him look at her tits in awe.

He looked at her remove her bra and saw her amazing tits, nicely round, huge but yet firm. He thought that she had the body of a 30 year old. He immediately lay next to her on the bed and kissed her, at the same time holding her tits in his large hands. He could feel the passion and hunger in her kiss, and he returned it with some force. He moved his mouth to her nipples and spent a lot of time touching, kissing, sucking and biting them. As he enjoyed her wonderful tits and heard her female moans, he felt her hand touch his very hard cock.

She could not believe that a second person that night was devouring her tits. She enjoyed the rougher feel of his days face growth compared with the tenderness of Melia earlier. She reached out to find his cock, grabbed it and felt its hardness and length in her small hands. She stroked it as he continued his attention on her tits. She then felt his hands at her panties, and she spread her legs wide. She jumped as he ripped them off her with one pull, loving his strength and obvious urgency to touch her there.

He wanted to feel her wet pussy so he ripped the panties off her, hearing her squirm as he did it, followed by her low moans. He put one finger into her and then another as she tried to push herself onto them. He had intended to be gentle with her but her passion had overtaken him and now what he wanted more than anything was to be inside her. He stopped sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy and climbed on top of her.

She felt his weight on her and his eyes looking directly into her face. She kissed him as she moved her body so that his cock was between her open legs. She felt his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Lydia, do you want this?"

"Oh will you just fuck me, Brian. Now."

Will that he pushed into her with some force, taking the breath from her as his entire body lay on her. He fucked her frantically, hearing her loud moans. He felt her try to move with him as he pounded her pussy with his hard cock. He then felt her body shaking under her as she orgasmed, screaming his name as she came again and again. This drove him over the edge and with a loud cry, he came inside her.

She could not believe the force at which he fucked her or that she wanted him to go even faster and harder, "Fuck me Brian, Fuck me hard." As she had her second orgasm, she felt his body shaking on top of her. This was followed by jets of cum hitting the walls of her pussy. There seemed to be no end as jet after jet of cum erupted inside her, setting her off on another orgasm, this more the most intense of them all.

They lay on the bed together, recovering from the hard fucking, only to hear a noise from the living area of the Suite. Lydia jumped up in the bed, "Is someone out there?"

Brian smiled at her, "Oh it's only Ben. This is his suite too. He has a bedroom on the other side."

She stared at him, in disbelief that he had not mentioned it earlier. She wondered how long Ben had been there and what he had heard. It wasn't long before she found out, hearing a knock on the bedroom door.

She was even more stunned when Brian told him to come in. She watched as Ben opened the door and entered, standing at the end of the bed, looking at the two naked bodies. She tried to cover her tits, only to see him look at her bare pussy. Then she looked at both of them, shocked when he asked, "Can I join you?"

Brian looked at Lydia, "It's not my call."

She looked from one twin to the other. There was only the slight difference between them, being that Ben had a small dimple on his face. Her response was to say nothing.