Mature Women Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Man Is Attracted To Mature Women.
2.1k words
4.6
15.2k
25
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

Jack arrived at Jo's just before six-thirty; he was casually dressed but looked smart. Jo opened the door; she looked stunning; she was wearing a suit with a blouse, the miniskirt looked terrific on her. The blouse buttons were undone, Jo was showing a lot of cleavage. Jack had never seen her dress like this before. She usually wore much formal clothing. Jo hugged Jack, then Jack said, "I love what you're wearing; you look gorgeous."

"Thanks, Jack; I've never worn anything like this before; it felt so comfortable and looked so good. I bought three outfits today; I love every one of them; let me get you a drink."

They went into the lounge; memories came flooding back to Jack of the number of times that he had fucked Sal on the sofa and on the carpet. Jo brought two glasses of wine; they sat on the couch. Jo must have been wearing a push-up bra as her tits looked massive; they were far bigger than Sal's. Jo seemed a little nervous; Jack smiled at her; they seemed to be flirting with their eyes. Jo said, "I'm quite hungry; I only had a slice of toast with marmalade for my lunch. I want to enjoy my food this evening."

"Jo, do you have a problem with your weight? You have a beautiful figure."

Jack was sure that she then pushed her massive tits out; Jo said, "No, I haven't; I never put on any weight, no matter what I eat. I'm a little self-conscious about my big breasts; I wanted it when I saw this outfit. Thanks for the compliment."

Jack studied her massive breasts, then said, "I love big tits, Jo, yours look gorgeous. You have stunning curves."

Jo smiled, then said, "I'm happy that you like them. Sal was a bit jealous of them, I think. She used to tell me that any more than a mouthful was a waste. She has a B cup; I'm a DD cup. Not to worry, shall we make our way to the restaurant now?"

The meal was beautiful; it was the first time Jack had visited the restaurant; he was impressed as was Jo, who said, "Jack, I've enjoyed tonight; I am surprised as to how good the food is, that duck dish was incredible. How do you know this restaurant? Did you come with Sal here?"

"Jo, Sal didn't like Chinese food, I have never been here before, but I've always noticed that the car park is always busy. I will be back. Hopefully, you'll be with me."

Jo leaned over and squeezed Jack's hand then said, "Jack, I've loved tonight; I would love to see you again. You're a very attentive and interesting man. Have you enjoyed being with me?"

Jack squeezed Jo's hand then said, "I've loved being with you; we have talked about so many things. I would love to see you again. Next week, I'll have my interviews; I could be free in the evening; once I know, then I'd let you know."

"Jack, you're a darling; I would love that. Let's go back now; I'd like you to come in with me so that we can say goodnight. I've one thing to ask, though I'm tempted to make an exception with you. All my life, I've never had penetrative sex on my first date. As I've said, I'd make an exception with you. Could we wait until our next date for that? If I get you aroused, then I'll give you relief, but please do not penetrate me."

Jack felt his cock harden, he leant forward, they tongue kissed then Jack said, "Don't worry Jo, I will not do that, on our next date, I'll try and stay the night then we don't need to rush things."

They arrived back at Jo's; they went straight into the lounge; Jo had offered some, but Jack had declined as he had to drive. Their kissing was so intense but affectionate; Jo's tits felt beautiful; she had big hard nipples. Soon they were both naked; Jo's body was amazing, everything about it was good. Her vulva was perfect, smooth and swollen with a long sex slit. When Jo saw Jack's stiff cock, she said, "Sal is so stupid to let go of this beauty; it's massive, it's so thick and long. Have I made you hard, Jack?"

Jack didn't reply; he placed Jo on the carpet in a position that would allow them to 69. Jack knew what he would do with Jo tonight. Jo started sucking Jack's cock; she was so much better than Sal; you could feel that Jo's heart was in what she was doing. She soon was taking his full length as she massaged Jack's heavy balls. Jo's clit wasn't small; it was easily suckable; Jack went down on her, sucking her clit as he finger fucked her with two fingers. Jo loved it; she was soon pushing her wet pussy against Jack's mouth. Then Jo said, Jack believed that she was trying to warn him, "Jack, that's wonderful, you're the first man that's ever done that to me, it feels so good, you're going to make me cum."

Jack didn't say anything; thirty seconds later, he said, "Jo, I'm not going to stop. I want you to cum. Cum for me, Jo; I want you to cum in my mouth."

A minute later, Jack felt Jo's warm cum flood his mouth. Her cum was sweet and delicious; Jack waited until she had emptied herself in his mouth. He held it all in his mouth; then they cum kissed for several minutes. The kisses were tender and passionate; Jack knew he had done the right thing with Jo; she was over the moon. They lay on the carpet for a few minutes, then Jack said, "Jo, I'm looking forward to next week; as soon as I know my schedule, then I'll let you know. I have enjoyed being with you tonight. I want to see you soon."

"Jack, I want the same; I can be available during the day; if you have time, message me, then we can meet here."

Jack got home just before eleven; mum was in the lounge watching television; Jack smiled when he saw her, he said, "Mum, I'm happy that you're still up, you look gorgeous, let me have a quick shower, I've been on the go since seven this morning. I've had a bit to drink, but I'd love a glass of wine with you when I'm out of the shower."

Jack also noticed that mum was wearing a see-through negligee; she looked so erotic, her massive tits were beautiful. Mum also had a blanket on the sofa; Jack saw the head of a dildo sticking out from under the blanket. Jack moved quickly to the bathroom; he brushed his teeth thoroughly, then rinsed his mouth with mouthwash; he couldn't taste Jo's cum anymore. He showered, then put on a pair of pyjamas then went back into the lounge. Mum was lying on top of the sofa; she was holding a glass of wine, there was another full glass of wine on the coffee table. Jack said, "Is there room for me on the sofa, or do you want me to sit somewhere else?"

Mum turned around; she was now sitting on the sofa, the sway of her massive tits looked terrific; mum tapped a cushion on the couch, then said, "You can sit here; how was your night?"

"I enjoyed it, I have had maybe a little too much to drink, but it was fun. Mum, you look gorgeous; I love your negligee; how do you feel if I tell you that you look very sexy?"

Mum smiled then said, "If I'm honest, I wore this nightgown just for you; I am pleased if you think that I look sexy in it. It's nice that we can both sit together and feel comfortable."

Jack felt confident hearing this; he leaned over, they both cuddled each other, then their lips met; Jack buried his tongue in his mum's mouth, mum responded by sliding her tongue deep inside Jack's mouth. They kissed lovingly for several minutes; Jack's hand found mum's massive tits, he squeezed and played with them as he kissed her. Mum loved it; she was purring with pleasure; Jack said, "That's great mum, will you wear sexy things around the house for me?"

"Would you like that, Jack? I'll do it if you want that; I have several negligees that I can wear; I also have some nice bodysuits and Basques. I can even go naked if you want; I so happy that you find me sexy."

They kissed again, this time Jack's hand went south, as he moved over her stomach, mum spread her legs wide, her stomach was flat, he went lower, his fingers found the top of her sex slit, mum's vulva was smooth. She had a long sex slit with thick cunt lips; he slipped two fingers inside her, she was so wet, mum pushed her pussy against his fingers, Jack said, "Mum, you're so wet, it feels so good, I think that we can have a lot of fun, I would love you naked around the house."

Jack was still in his pyjamas; mum said, "Jack, don't be nervous; I'd love you to be naked too. I love being felt."

Jack pulled off his pyjama top, then pulled his trousers down; his stiff cock looked so impressive. Mum said as she stroked Jack's erect cock, "Jack, it's massive, it's magnificent, you're so lucky to have such a wonderful cock. If you walk around naked, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him. Let me make you very hard."

Mum went down on Jack; he sat on the sofa, with his buttocks on the edge of the cushion. Mum knelt in front of him, her tongue running up and down the length of his cock. She then took him in her mouth; within a few minutes, she took his entire length. Jack was playing with her massive tits as she sucked him. Jack sat, enjoying what was happening. He had been with his mum's best friend. His ex-girlfriend's mum, now his mum, he was enjoying every minute of it. He was trying to figure out how to keep it all going. Then mum stopped sucking his cock; she squatted over him, gripping his stiff cock at the base; she started teasing her long sex slit with it. It felt so good; mum then positioned his bulbous head in the middle of her long sex slit; she pushed down gently, then Jack felt her cunt lips around the base of his stiff cock. As mum started to ride him, mum said, "Jack, it feels so good, you're filling me, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, that's so good. How's it for you? How can I make it better for you?"

"Mum, it feels so good, you're so tight, and I'm so lucky to have you. Keep going; I feel so close; I think that I'll cum soon as I feel so nervous."

"Jack, don't worry if you do; I'd love to feel you squirt inside me. I think that we are both nervous, this is a big thing for both of us. I love how deep you can go. I've never felt so filled in my life before."

Mum continued to pound Jack's stiff cock; she was gripping perfectly; the harder she went, the tighter her pussy felt. She was so wet; Jack had the feeling that mum needed this so badly. Ten minutes later, they both climaxed simultaneously; mum was quivering with it. Jack pulled her close when she had composed herself; mum was gripping Jack's still stiff cock inside her throbbing pussy. They kissed tenderly for several minutes, then mum said, "I needed that Jack, I'm so glad that we did it. I hope that when you start working that you can come home regularly, that would be good for both of us, I'm sure of that. I have the feeling that you'll soon have a wonderful job."

They kissed again, then Jack said, "The interview that I have on Monday will be the one that I take; I have a gut feeling about it. It's owned by one of the country's biggest breweries, the Hotel Division, which is run independently from the rest of the business. It's so progressive; their standards are so high. My interview is with their Managing Director, that's because of the reference the College has given me. I spoke with my class lecturer; he told me I'm getting my degree with distinction, I'm the only one in the year to get this. It's good; I'll be earning money next month."


Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers