Mature Women Ch. 03

Story Info
Young man is attracted to mature women.
2.1k words
4.57
17.5k
22
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious to say the least. Hope that you enjoy.

Jack got a job with the Company that he wanted. His first position as Assistant Manager to the General Manager of a vast and busy Hotel. He had already done two weeks of training at the Company's headquarters. It was Monday to Friday, which wasn't good for May. Jack found the course that he was on gave him tremendous insight into the Company. Some days, he would finish early, he would message May, if she was free, she was always free, they would meet. Jack messaged May to say he could be there in forty minutes. May replied, "Jack, you've made my day; I'm so horny, let yourself in, I'll be in my bedroom. I'll lube my ass for you. Guess what May wants first? I met your mum this morning in the boutique; she was glowing. I haven't seen her look so good for years. Fuck me hard and deep today; make me your slut. I love you, May, xxx."

Jack felt his cock stiffen as he read her message, May loved anal first, she was always horny, but today she sounded very horny. Jack thought, here was May, Jo and Mum; they all loved his cock, but he had to manage his time so carefully to fit them all in. He arrived at May's, he let himself in, then went to May's bedroom; she was lying on top of her bed naked, there was a butt plug up her ass, she must have been playing waiting for Jack. May's legs were spread wide; she was stroking the giant nub of her clit, her massive tits swaying as she moved. Jack stripped naked and walked towards the bed; May was staring at Jack's enormous erection, May said, "Let me suck your cock, then I'll lube him; I want you so much."

May gave good head; she bent over Jack as he lay on top of her bed. Jack knew that May always came when she sucked his cock, he was sure that Jo and mum did the same as they were always very wet after they had sucked his cock. May then lubed Jack's cock, she then straddled his cock, she pulled her butt plug out then positioned the bulbous head of Jack's cock on her ass hole, she pushed down firmly, Jack's full length slid up her ass. May then started to ass fuck Jack's cock in the cowgirl position.

She soon had a powerful rhythm going; her massive tits were swaying beautifully; Jack then started to finger her giant nub of a clit, then May said, "Fuck, I'm going to cum Jack, I need this so badly, I'm so close to cuming."

Jack said, "Cum for me, let me feel your hot spunk coming out of your hot cunt. When you cum, May, keep going, don't stop, cum again, then I'll give you a great fuck."

May did cum, but she kept hammering Jack's stiff cock; four minutes later, she had her second vaginal orgasm, her cunt juice was dripping out of her pussy, May loved it. She raised herself off Jack's cock then hugged him; they kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes then May said, "Thanks Jack, I needed that, will you do me doggy style now, but first, I've got a question, your mum looks so good, are you fucking her? It doesn't matter if you are; I would like to know."

Jack kissed May, then said, "I'll always be honest with you, May, yes I'm fucking her; she loves it, and I love it too. I haven't told her about you, but if she asked, I would be honest with her too."

May kissed Jack again then said, "Jack, thanks for your honesty; I'm happy that you're doing it with your mum, she needs you, but I need you too. We were both in the boutique buying lingerie, we were both buying it for you, but we didn't realise it. She's happy she's divorcing your dad; that all seems to be going smoothly. She told me that you had started a new job and we're doing well. She told me that you'd be working away a lot. She knows that Alex and I aren't doing anything together. She suggested that I come over for supper and stay over when you weren't at home. Jack, how would you feel if I was fucking your mum too?"

Jack felt his cock stiffen, then said, "May, I wouldn't have a problem if that gave mum pleasure. I wouldn't mind doing threesomes with the two of you. How do you feel about that?"

May smiled then said, "What a great idea, I'd love it. It would get me your cock on a more regular basis; your mum would love it too. Jack, I've known your mum for a long time, we have done a lot of things together, we have been lovers for a long time. I will have to think what's the best way to make this happen. Your mum was horny in the boutique this morning; she bought several very sexy bodysuits. I am horny thinking about it. Fuck me doggy style; I need your big shaft."

Jack then got May on all fours on top of the bed, May's pussy was dripping, Jack quickly slipped his massive cock up her hungry cunt. Jack loved to do his partners doggy style; they all had massive tits which wobbled as he fucked them. Jack soon had a powerful rhythm going. As Jack was riding May, he was thinking of what May had said about mum. They had been lovers for years. They both would be getting Jack's cock more regularly; they both would like that. Jack then knew the way forward; he would pick the time carefully, when mum was very horny, which was most of the time, then ask her directly, he knew that she would agree.

Fifteen minutes later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other; as usual, May had a body-shaking orgasm. When she had composed herself, they lay on top of the bed kissing and touching, then May said, "Jack, I'm expecting Alex home in the next forty-five minutes, maybe better if we have a quick shower now. I am so happy that you visited today; you know how to make a woman happy."

In the shower, May said, "Let me think of the best way to handle your mum; mum, I will invite her here for a coffee and get her juices flowing. I will think of the best way to move this forward. I am sure that she would love it."

Jack drove home; he thought that he was happy that he had spoken with May about mum. Jo was not a problem; she was available 24/7 for Jack. A phone call and Jo was there for him. Jack loved doing an overnight with Jo, but that wasn't always possible. Jack got home; he found mum in the kitchen putting the final preparations to a Leg of Lamb, which was just about ready to go into the oven. Mum looked gorgeous; she was wearing tight-fitting leggings and a tight-fitting top, her tits looked massive; Jack was sure that she had bought a new push up bra this morning. Mum was bending over, putting the Le Creuset pot with the Lamb in it into the oven. Jack felt mum's butt then said, "Your ass looks and feels so good."

Jack knew as he felt that mum wasn't wearing any panties; mum replied, "Thanks for the compliment, let me finish this, then I'll give you a big kiss."

Mum finished what she was doing, then turned around. They kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, then Jack said, "Mum, your tits look amazing. Have you got a new bra?"

Jack had been feeling mum's tits as asked; he was still playing with them when mum replied, "I have; I was at the boutique this morning; I bought several things, but this bra is so comfortable, I'll go back tomorrow and buy a couple more. I met May in the boutique; she sends her kindest regards. She told me that she misses not having you around her house."

Jack kissed mum again as he slipped his hand inside her top and unhooked her new bra; Jack said, "May's got big tits too."

Jack was now sucking on mum's hard left nipple; mum said, "My god Jack, that feels so good, yes, May's got big tits, but I think that mine are bigger."

Jack then slipped his hand inside the waistband of mum's leggings; she wasn't wearing any panties; Jack used two fingers to spread mum's cunt flaps open, she was so wet, Jack replied, "There's not much in it, but I think yours are bigger. Mum, your pussy is so juicy; let me fuck you on the kitchen table; I think that you're ready for my big stiff cock. At least you are getting some cock; I don't think Alex is looking after May very well."

Mum replied, "I'm always ready for your cock Jack, let me get some lube; I'd love you to ass fuck me first. May gets nothing from Alex; I feel very sorry for her as she's very affectionate in bed. Let me get the lube; you're cock's so hard today; I'm looking forward to this."

Mum then went to her bedroom and came back with the lube. She leaned over the kitchen table and asked Jack to lube her ass for her. As Jack lubed her ass, mum was stroking Jack's stiff cock; mum said, "Poor May, we both have had crap marriages, Jack, you're the only good thing that came out of mine. May's got all the money in the world, which is nice, but what a price to pay, no sex and living with a boring old fart. That feels so good. Would you like me to lube your cock?"

Jack gave mum the lube; it didn't take her long to lube it. Mum spread her legs then bent over the kitchen table; she had her hands on the table to give support. Mum was so well lubed. Jack slid inside her tight ass easily; mum gasped with pleasure; Jack soon had a good rhythm going. Mum said, "It's so good, harder and deeper; I'm close to cuming."

Jack started fingering her bi nub of a clit; a minute later, mum had her first vaginal orgasm. Jack kept going, then Jack said, "Mum, May's a good looking woman; why doesn't she take a lover?"

Mum replied, "She must be careful if she got caught; Alex is now showing signs of early dementia so soon he wouldn't be aware of too much. That so good, Jack, I love it."

Jack then said, "Mum, why don't you invite May over for supper one night? I'd love a threesome with the two of you."

Mum replied, "I'd love that too, May gives great oral; I would love her to be sucking my clit as you are ass fucking me. We will do that. May can be very naughty; she would love your cock, Jack."

The next minute mum had her second vaginal orgasm; she was trembling with this one. When she had calmed herself, mum said, "Jack, that was wonderful, please do my pussy now. Jack then slid his stiff cock inside mum's dripping cunt; she purred with pleasure as he started to ride her. He soon had a fantastic rhythm going; mum was gripping his cock at the base and head of each thrust. It was an excellent feeling for Jack, but mum loved it too as the head of his cock was hitting her cervix. Jack was going deeper and harder now; they both climaxed simultaneously; Jack emptied his balls inside his mum's dripping cunt.

They lay in bed, kissing and touching, then mum said, "Jack, it arouses me thinking about a threesome with May and you; when will you be able to do this?"

Jack was aroused too thinking about it, he replied, "Mum, things are changing, I've done my training, I need to check my rota's, I didn't pay much attention to them when I got them. They're in my locker at the Hotel. I can check it tomorrow. From now, I'll be working either a morning or evening shift; then I'll know exactly when I'm working. If my memory serves me correctly, I think that I have Saturday night off this weekend. I'll know tomorrow morning mum, I can message you, and if I'm off, then you can invite May over on Saturday night for supper."

Mum replied, "That would be good; as soon as you know Jack, then let me know. If I invite her, May will stay over on Saturday night. I won't say anything about you being here as I'm sure that it will happen. May's got a lovely juicy honey pot. Jack, your cock's still hard. Let's do it again."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers