Mature Women Love a Big Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Girlfriends Mum.
2.2k words
4.48
44k
60
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

May led Jack to her bedroom; they both stripped naked, then May took Jack in her arms, they tongue kissed passionately for a couple of minutes. Jack loved how May kissed; it was so much better than Mags; Jack could feel tenderness and affection as May slid her tongue in and out of Jack's mouth. May's tongue wasn't just in Jack's mouth; she also tongued Jack's top and bottom lips. Finally, May said, "We must take our time, please don't rush things, we can take our time. I want us both to have lifelong memories of what we do tonight. I feel so good about you. Your cock is magnificent, just looking at it makes me wet."

They lay on top of the bed, kissing, touching and feeling just like any couple would do in foreplay, but they both could feel that there was no urgency in their actions; they weren't attacking each other; they were pleasuring each other. They were both exploring the other's bodies most intimately with their fingers. As they touched, they both continued to tongue kiss. The touching was letting them get to know the other's body. Though Jack was touching May's massive tits and wet pussy, May concentrated on Jack's huge stiff cock.

Jack was first to break away from the very long kissing session; one by one, he took May's massive tits into his mouth and hands; Mags were smaller and a little firmer, May's were considerably bigger and much fuller. Jack was strong in how he sucked and played with May's girls; May loved it; she was purring with pleasure. May was using both her hands on Jack's cock and balls; there was a little precum on Jack's cock slit, May squeezed his cock slut open with two fingers then used the index finger of her other hand to wipe the precum onto the tip of her finger which she then licked and sucked clean.

Then Jack moved south onto May's beautiful vulva; it was smooth and swollen with thickish cunt lips, her long sex slit was perfect. Jack spread her cunt flaps open, and a lovely big hooded clitoris popped out; it looked so suckable. May had now positioned herself in a position that would allow them to 69, she now had Jack's cock slit pushed open, and her tongue tip was deep as it could go inside his cock slit. Jack thought that May was a very sexy woman; Mags would never have done what May was now doing willingly and gladly to him.

Initially, Jack teased May's big and hard clit with his tongue, May squirmed her hips and pushed her pussy against Jack's mouth when he did this; she also spread her legs, allowing Jack better access to her hungry pussy. Jack then ran his tongue up and down May's very long sex slit; Jack's tongue felt the warmth, wetness and sweet taste of May's cunt juice. Finally, May said, "Jack, that's so beautiful; my clit is so sensitive. If you suck it, then I'll cum very easily. I love what you're doing to me."

May had been licking the head of Jack's bulbous cock and licking up and down his stiff shaft. Then she teased Jack's frenulum, the skin that connects the head of Jack's cock to the shaft, with the tip of her tongue. Jack loved this. Then May said, "Jack, your cock is magnificent, it's so big, I'll try and take as much as I can; I don't think that I'll be able to deep throat you tonight, but I'll take as much as I can. One thing for sure is I'll have to breathe through my nose. Jack, I haven't felt this happy for a very long time."

Jack then started to suck May's clit, he had the nub of her clit between his teeth, and he was sucking hard as he finger fucked initially with two fingers; now he was using three, May loved this. May was now taking two-thirds of Jack's cock in her mouth; it felt so good. Jean, Jack's lecturer, took his full length quickly so he knew that it could be done. May came off Jack's cock and said, "Jack, I will be able to do it with your cock, but I must align my throat to the angle of your beautiful cock; I'm working on it. Jack, I love the three fingers. Could you try four as I love my pussy stretched? What you're doing feels so good."

"May, I'll stretch you later; when I go inside you, I'll do it slowly; if you have any discomfort, then let me know as it may take some time for you to get used to my big boy. Now I'll make your pussy so wet that you'll have so much lubrication that he'll slide up you a lot easier."

May replied, "Jack, you are a darling."

Jack then slid another finger inside May's hungry pussy; he was now drawing May's clit into his mouth as he sucked her huge clit; he was also finger fucking her hard and fast with his four fingers, then May said, "I love it, keep fingering my cunt firmly, I like that, I am close to cuming. I am so close; I'd love to cum in your mouth. Can I cum in your mouth?"

Jack didn't reply; he kept sucking and finger fucking her hard, May's pussy was squelching, then Jack felt the warmth of her creamy spunk flood into his mouth; it tasted sweet and delicious. Jack kept sucking as May trembled with her orgasm. A minute later, May was calm; Jack had a mouthful of her cum in his mouth. He took May in his arms then they cum kissed; the kisses were so intense and affectionate. May was transferring her cum from Jack's mouth into her mouth. They continued kissing for several minutes, then May said, "That was amazing, that was a gorgeous orgasm you gave me. Thank you for doing that for me. It shows me that you aren't selfish, neither am I. Jack, I've been thinking, let me go on top of you cowgirl, then I can control things. I need to get used to your big boy; then, things will get perfect. I want you so much."

Jack lay on top of the bed as May teased her the head of Jack's cock. She then slid it up and down her long sex slit several times; as she pushed her pussy down on Jack's stiff cock she said, "Here goes, I'm so looking forward to this."

Amazingly, May took Jack's entire length on the first push; she gasped with pleasure as Jack felt her thick cunt lips around the base of his stiff cock. Then, very slowly, May started to ride his cock, gradually increasing her rhythm. May said, "I've never felt anything like this in my life, I had a big cock at University, but yours is in a different league. When I do things gently, the head of your cock caresses my cervix; that's a lovely feeling. When I up the tempo, then it stimulates my cervix; those are two wonderful sensations. It feels so good Jack, I'm so happy that I can take it so easily. I feel stretched, but it feels so comfortable; it's a wonderful feeling."

Jack smiled, then said, "I knew that I'd fill you; it feels great for me too; I love how you're gripping me; you grip at exactly the right moment. May, your tits are amazing; I love how they jiggle as you ride me."

May was now arching her back with her downward push; this felt great for Jack, May said, "That's good, once I know what you like, then I'll make it nice and snug for you, do you like a tight ride?"

"I love the sensations that gripping gives; you get a lot of nice thrills. I love how you are riding me this now, May."

"I love the sensations that your magnificent is giving me, Jack. After our husband's died, Jill and I kept our Kegel Exercises going, we were always hopeful that we would find someone nice, but it didn't happen, but now we're together, then things will change. My Kegel Exercises give powerful cunt muscles. Do you like it very tight?"

As May said this, she gave Jack a vice-like grip on his cock; she clamped it, Jack said, "I'd love you to do that when I'm cuming; that could be sensational."

"Jack, we'll have so much variety; we will never be bored. Did you know that I can multitask? This is just for you."

May then, as she was riding, May brought her massive left breast to her mouth and started licking her hard nipple. Then she started sucking it as she squeezed and played with her right tit. She did it also erotically; it looked amazing. May was now beginning to pound Jack's cock; she was riding him harder and faster, then she said, "I'm so close, cum for me Jack, let me feel your cock juice squirt on my cervix. The head of your cock is now hitting my cervix; that's how I like it when I'm cuming. I am going to grip you differently on each squirt you shoot inside me. Then you can tell me which one you enjoyed the most."

May came first, she trembled with her orgasm, seconds later Jack came, remarkably May gripped on the first squirt and the following four squirts with different levels of gripping on each jet. Finally, Jack said, "May, you are amazing, that was wonderful, number two was my favourite, number one was too strong, number two was wonderful."

"Jack, I've never felt anything like that in my life. The pressure of your squirt was fantastic as it hit my cervix, which gave a big thrill. I feel so comfortable, Jack; your cock fits me perfectly; I hope that I've given you a good memory of our first fuck."

"May, it was wonderful; I feel so comfortable with you. However, we must look to the future; I want to see you regularly; how do we manage without mum knowing? For the next ten days, we haven't a problem, but what do we do when she's back home?"

"Jack, I want to see you too. Can you stay tonight with me? I want to wake up with you tomorrow morning? I want you to come for dinner tomorrow night. Can you come?"

"I want that too May, mum's prepared evening meals for me every night; I can't have her coming home, and half the food is not eaten. Can you stay with me some nights, then we can eat the meals she has prepared?"

"We will do that, darling; I'll come to you tomorrow night, then you to me the following night. It's a difficult thing with your mum; Jill's my best friend. But, Jack, I must be honest with you, I must be the one to tell you this, your mum and I are lovers; we have been through thick and thin together. I know her well enough to tell her about us, I know that she will accept this, but I know that she'll still want to see me; there's no one else in her life. So what kind of position does that put your mum and me in?"

"Perhaps the best way forward would be if Jill and I shared you. How do you feel about that? Jill has a huge libido; she loves sex, she needs sex. I know that she would adore your cock. Yes, we can be discreet, but then I'd feel that I'd be letting down your mum. I know that if Jill was in the position that I'm in with you and she had someone like you, she'd want to share him with me. The problem is that you're Jill's son. I know that if Jill found someone like you in real life, then she would be with you. There are many ways we can do this, but I think this is the best way for all of us."

Jack thought for a moment, then said, "May, I agree with you. For years I've found mum attractive. If I was sure that this could happen, then we should do it. You can't say to mum Jack's got a massive cock and gives a great fuck; we have to find a subtler way of doing it. For example, you could say that we met and you invited me over for a meal. We did that then I invited you over for a meal as I had all mum's meals. Then you could say that you wanted to kiss me, then ask mum how she'd feel about that? If she says she's no problem with it, then we move to the next stage. Doing it this way, we're the seeds to mum; how she responds will tell us exactly what we need to know."

"Jack, what a fantastic idea; this is the best way for us to go. I know Jill so well. If we do this, I know that she'll be phoning me to find out how I got on the night before. Now love me again; your magnificent cock is still hard; it takes you minutes to recover. I hope that this works out for all of us.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers