Mature Women Love a Big Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack's Fucking Mum's Friend, Mum's Interested Too.
2.2k words
4.46
34.6k
50
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

*

The next morning they had a fantastic session just before seven in the morning. May was glowing as she made breakfast, they had showered together, but Jack needed to change his clothes. So they agreed that May would come to Jack's house at six this evening, she would bring clothes for the following evening. May was also going to phone mum to explain that May had met Jack and invited him for dinner. They kissed lovingly before Jack left; as Jack walked home, he looked forward to seeing May tonight.

Jack had worked hard; he had a message from May saying the seeds had been sown and how much she was looking forward to seeing him tonight. Just after three, Jack had just finished with a client; he received a message from mum, it read, "Jack, I'm so proud of you, I tried to call you, but you were with a client. I spoke with Angela; she told me how you were doing. She said that you were faster and did more work than three Paralegals; you have no idea how pleased I was when she told me that. Gran is amazing; she has me swimming two kilometres and riding a bike for ten kilometres every day. We do this in a Spa Hotel ten minutes from grans house. I am feeling the benefit of all this exercise."

"Gran was depressed, she had a boyfriend, and he died a couple of weeks ago. I think that she misses him. She's bored to tears down here. She has wonderful sea views but nothing to do and no places to socialise. She's been talking about renewing her Practising Certificate and coming back to work part-time in the office. Gran was a first-class lawyer in her day. She would be an asset to the practice, but nothing is definite yet. She would stay with us during the week and go to her house at the weekend. I think it's a good idea."

"I had a call from May, she said that she had met you shopping and had invited you for dinner, that was so nice of her. She thinks you're a perfect gentleman, so polite and courteous; I'm proud of you. She told me that you had invited her tonight for a meal that I've cooked, that was kind of you, Jack. Don't be mean with the wine; in fact, offer her some Champagne; there's a couple of cases in the cellar. Gran's had her hair highlighted and styled; she's asking kindly for you. A lady at the pool took a couple of pictures of Gran and me on my smartphone today; I will send them when I figure out how to attach them; my new phone is so sophisticated. If I don't manage it, then I'll ask Gran to do it. Keep up the good work. Love mum xx."

Jack got a message from reception that his mum had phoned, but he was with a client. Angela had taken the call. Jack left the office just before five; he had left two portions of goulash out this morning, they were defrosted. Jack then took three bottles of Champagne from the cellar; he took two fast chill sleeves from the freezer and put them around two bottles; they would be chilled in twenty minutes. He put the three bottles of Champagne into the fridge and went to change.

May arrived just before six; she was carrying a small suitcase, she was also wearing a light raincoat which Jack found strange as it was a beautiful day. When May stepped into the house, Jack closed the door; May took off the coat; she wore a stunning red crotchless Basque, self-supporting stockings and three-inch heels. She looked gorgeous. They kissed and touched for a couple of minutes, then May said, "Let's have a quickie before we eat, I want to have you in a chair, and I know the chair that I want you in."

May led Jack into the lounge; there were two wooden with upholstered cloth seats; she took one and asked Jack to strip naked and sit on the chair. Jack stripped naked, and his cock was rock hard; it looked so impressive. May said, "I was hoping that you'd be a little flaccid, then I could have licked and sucked you, but I see you're ready for me. I am ready for you; I'm so wet, Jack. I have been thinking of your cock all day. Can I take a couple of pictures of it later then tomorrow? So I can look at them. That will make me horny when you come to me."

Jack told her she could take them later. May kissed Jack passionately then said, "After our quickie, I'll lick and suck your cock clean, then we can have a protein kiss, and that will be our starter for our meal."

Jack sat on the chair, May guided Jack's cock to her pussy lips then pushed down; she took his full length quickly. Then May popped her massive tits out of her Basque and rode Jack as he sat on the chair. May said, "I've thought of your cock all day; I was even thinking of it when I spoke with Jill; I will tell you what's happening there when we cook dinner. It feels so good when I slow down; then, I'm just stimulating my cervix with the head of your cock. When I do it like this, then I'm pounding my cervix, I'll do that when I'm cuming, but that won't be for a few minutes."

May was so relaxed; it was apparent that she was calm and comfortable with Jack. Jack was now fingering May's clit; she loved that. May was giving Jack long strokes; Jack could see seven to eight inches of his shaft when May gripped him at the head of his stiff cock. Jack's shaft was glistening with May's cunt juice. Then Jack lubed his middle finger with May's pussy juice; he slowly slid it up May's tight ass. May gasped with pleasure, then said, "I love that Jack, give me another finger, and that'll make me cum."

Jack gave her another finger; May was now pounding Jack's cock and the two fingers that Jack was finger fucking her ass with; Jack was good; he was finger fucking her ass at the rhythm as May was pounding his cock. A minute later, May had a mind-blowing orgasm, Jack, faked an orgasm as he had nothing to eat since breakfast and was very hungry. May's face was glowing as she leaned down and kissed Jack. They kissed for a minute, then May said, "I love you, and I love your cock, Jack. That was gorgeous; everything happens so naturally with you. Now, you sit comfortably in this chair as I have a little job to do."

May was gripping Jack's cock at the base as she raised herself up, still maintaining pressure on Jack's cock with her cunt muscles. She slowly came off Jack's stiff cock; there was a blob of cum on the bulbous head of Jack's cock. May then went down and licked and sucked Jack's cock clean. When she had finished, she came up and opened her mouth in front of Jack. The blob of cum was now on May's tongue. She then cum kissed Jack lovingly and tenderly for several minutes. Both their tongues were busily transferring the cum into Jack's mouth.

They then went into the kitchen, May took the goulash out of the two Vacuum Packs and put it into a pot to heat it. It was simple as mum already had cooked the potatoes, and they were with the goulash. Jack got the Champagne; May said, "That's nice; if you pamper me with Champagne, I'll pamper you in bed later."

They sat at the kitchen table sipping the Champagne, then May said, "I've sown the seeds; I was truthful with Jill as that's the best way. I told her that we had met at the wine shop. I had invited you to come over for a glass of wine that evening. I told her that we had talked about Mags. I said that you were comfortable with that. To cut a long story short, I said that I was attracted to you. I felt so comfortable being with you. I told her that I wanted to kiss you but didn't because I was thinking of her; Jill told me I should have kissed you if that's how you felt. She said that we were both adults, and that was a natural thing to do. Of course, there's an age difference, but that doesn't matter if your both attracted to each other."

May said, "I told your mum that I had invited you for dinner the following night. You were happy about this, and you said that you would bring some wine. I told you that I had plenty and you didn't need to. Then I said that as you were leaving, you cuddled me, the next thing we were tongue kissing and you were a beautiful kisser, both our tongues were deep in the each other's mouths. I told Jill that it felt so good that I didn't want to stop."

"Then I told her that you had put your hand under my top and were squeezing and playing with one of my girls. I told her that you unhooked my bra and raised my bra over my tits so you could play with both of them. I told her that I didn't want you to stop, but I thought we should stop before we went too far. I told her that I could feel your stiff cock pressing against my leg; it felt enormous. I told her I wanted to feel it. I then told her it was easily the biggest cock I had ever felt; it was thick and long. I then told her that we should stop now. It would be better if we both wanted to do this then; we must both be sure. I told her that Jack could still come for dinner the following night."

"Jill said that I had done the right thing. She asked me a lot about the size of your cock. I told her that I hadn't seen it; I had only felt it and felt massive. I told her that I was so excited all day about you coming to dinner. I told her that we had a wonderful night; everything was relaxed. Then I told her that we kissed and touched that you played with my girls. You made me cum as you played with them. I told her that we wouldn't have full sex tonight as we both must be sure. I told her that I felt sorry for you as that was two nights running that I'd given you a hard-on, so I took your cock out and sucked you off. I told her that your cock was beautifully proportioned. It was long and thick. I told her I could only take two-thirds of it in my mouth as it was so big. Jill then told me to angle my throat then I could deep throat you."

"Jack, I think that Jill would like to be with us. She has no problem with me doing it with you. She said if we were both sure, then we should do it. I didn't tell that we had done it, and you gave me the best fuck of my life. There's another important thing; your Gran was having an affair with an old Pharmacist, he was a bit older than your Gran. He was a widower with no children or family. He had six Pharmacies which he sold for several million. Jill found a cupboard in Gran's house filled with boxes of Viagra; Jill is sure that Gran shagged him to death. Gran knows that she is the beneficiary of his will as Gran went to his lawyers when he signed it. This is one reason why Gran wants to come back here as it's so quiet there, and tongues would be wagging."

"When Jill spoke with Angela today, Angela told her that morning she had received a letter saying that Gran was the only benefactor of her friend's will. So mum and Gran may be returning faster than we expected, Jack. I am sure Jill will be on the phone with me tomorrow morning to see if we did it tonight. I will tell her we did and again in the morning. I am sure that she'll be interested; I wonder how she'll play it."

The goulash was excellent, they then went to Jack's bedroom, May went into mum's bedroom and found some lube. May then got Jack to pose with his massive hard-on; she took four excellent pictures of it. His cock looked so impressive. They had a fantastic night; Jack ass fucked May; she loved it. He gave her three vaginal orgasms anally, with the head of his cock stimulating May's G-spot, then he did her dripping pussy doggy style. May was a satisfied woman when she fell asleep. They both were pleased. Both were thinking if Jill would get involved with them.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,543 Followers