Mature Women Love My Big Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Young Well Endowed Man Has Affair With His Tutor.
5.8k words
4.56
52.9k
112

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
745 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica. This story is unedited so there will be errors and I apologise for this, but I hope you enjoy.

I had turned eighteen in January and I was in my final year at school I had already had the grades to go to university but mum wanted me to do an extra year at school so my grades would be better and I would be accepted to the same university as mum and Aunt Jo, who were both accountants and they wanted me to study accountancy too and join them in my grandfather's property company which since grandfather's death mum and Aunt Jo ran both of them had a very comfortable lifestyle and one day I would inherit the company so I just did as I was told.

I wasn't happy that I was having to do an extra year at school but that changed after my eighteenth birthday, mum and Aunt Jo played a major part in the city we lived in, they were both very religious and did a lot with the Church and charity work. I hated having to go to church every Sunday, but I did it just to keep them happy, though I enjoyed going to the Church Hall discos and had many interesting nights at them.

Aunt Jo was four years younger than mum, mum had me when she was eighteen and she was thirty-six now and Aunt Jo was thirty-two and single and spent a lot of time at church. In my teens gran had told me that when mum got pregnant with me, she was going to marry my father, but something happened and she brought me up as a single parent with the help of my grandparents.

Mum and Aunt Jo were very wealthy, they owned a lot of property and were involved in major developments; they were also very tall, good-looking, voluptuous women who dressed conservatively in the best of clothing. I'd never seen either of them date a man or have any sort of relationship with any man. Mum had the reputation of being a first-class tax accountant but she didn't practice and would only give advice privately but she didn't have many clients, I'd be told that mum would have a private meeting and not to come home until the meeting was finished.

In February of this year Aunt Jo and I went to London to a seminar on property development as she believed that this would give me an insight into how their company operated, there was a mix-up with the booking and Aunt Jo and I had to share a twin bedded room, I was a gentleman and respected her privacy but on our first morning there I accidentally went into the bathroom and saw Aunt Jo coming out of the shower; it was the first time in my life that I'd seen a naked woman, I'd felt them but never seen, Aunt Jo's body was amazing, her 34 E Cup breasts looked incredible, her long legs and her gorgeous hairless vulva with thick cunt flaps looked so inviting, I apologised profusely and left the bathroom immediately.

After five minutes, Aunt Jo exited the bathroom, clad in a towelling bathrobe, and there was complete silence as I entered the bathroom for shaving and showering. That evening at dinner Aunt Jo had ordered a bottle of Chablis and when we were halfway through the second bottle I said, "Aunt Jo, I'm so sorry about this morning, it was a complete accident as I hadn't thought and had just walked straight in, I'm sorry."

Aunt Jo smiled and said, "Barry, don't worry about it as I'm sure it was an accident, let's say no more about and it'll be our secret."

I was so relieved when she said this as I wondered if she would have wanted me to go to Church and confess my sins, I smiled back at her and said, "Aunt Jo, we'll keep it our secret but you're the first naked lady I've ever seen in my life and you have a beautiful body."

"We'll keep that our secret, Barry, you'll be in university in six months and you'll see a lot of naked women who will probably have a nicer body than mine."

I wanted to have the final word and said, "Aunt Jo, as I get older, I find that big meaty breasts excite me and seeing yours this morning sparked a lot of interest."

Aunt Jo smiled and said, "Barry, thank you for the compliment but let's keep this to ourselves."

That was the end of it and not another word was said about it.

We got back home and mum had arranged for Sally Clark to tutor me in maths; I was good at maths but I'd got a B in it and mum wanted me to have an A, Sally's husband was a maths teacher as well but he'd died six months ago and Sally had semi-retired but she told mum she'd tutor me and that's when my sex life took an amazing turn for the better.

Sally was a teacher in my school and in my first year she'd taught me and she was a great teacher, her husband was also a teacher but head of the maths department in my school and he'd been my maths teacher until he died last year, he was full of his own importance and I'd often thought that if he'd been chocolate, he would have eaten himself, Sally was a far nicer person.

I'm six foot four inches tall and the tallest boy at school, Sally was four inches taller than her husband and she was in her early fifties while her husband was in his sixties, Sally was also popular with the boys at school because of her massive tits she easily had the biggest pair of all the teachers at school. Mum had arranged that I would have two ninety-minute sessions every week in the afternoon between four and five thirty on a Tuesday and Thursday, and my first session was on Tuesday.

I arrived at ten to four and Sally opened the door and she was showing a cock stiffening amount of meaty tit flesh. I was sure that they were bigger than Aunt Jo's. She led me into her dining room where she had an assortment of books and papers on the table, we were both standing by the table I wanted to know where Sally wanted to sit, I said, "Mrs Clark, I was so sorry to hear about your husband's passing, he taught me for four years but I enjoyed my first year when you were my teacher."

Sally smiled, and I was finding it so difficult not to look at her massive big melons, Sally said, "Barry, please call me Sally as we're not in school now, Dave was a difficult man to live with, he could be very obstinate and he had his way of doing things and I had to fall in line, I'm enjoying the freedom I've got now though I haven't started socialising yet but being able to do things I want to do is a great feeling for me, how tall are you? I'm five foot ten and it's great having to look up to you."

I smiled and said, "Sally, I'm six foot four, did you and your husband have any children?"

Sally grinned and said, "Wow, six inches is a lot, Dave was four inches shorter than me before we got his special shoes which raised him up he was looking into my chest, we had one son, Dave banged me up and we got married I was twenty-four and in my first year of teaching, that was a big struggle but my parents helped me a lot, Dave junior is a maths teacher in Australia, he's thirty now and I've two grandchildren I couldn't believe it when I became a gran, I'm fifty-four now but I still feel young."

I laughed and said, "Dave, must have had a magnificent view when he stood opposite you, you look gorgeous for fifty-four, I think that you're a glamorous granny."

Sally laughed and said, "Dave was a groper, he had no finesse in the bedroom he attacked my body when he wanted sex and that wasn't very often, Barry let's stop talking about my old granny tits and let me explain how I'm going to help you in your final maths exam."

For the next twenty minutes she explained that we now would revise my final year, there was nothing new to learn as we would revise and improve what I'd already learned. Sally produced a photocopy of my last year's exam paper, she'd somehow got it out of the school, she told me that if she'd been my teacher, she would have appealed the B grade but it was too late now so she'd concentrate on the section I got the B grade.

Sally was sitting on my left as we went through last year's paper, she explained how I could give more clarity in my answers, Sally was an excellent teacher and I had the feeling I'd definitely get an A grade in the exams in May.

Twice Sally brushed her massive right breast against me, I could feel her pushing her meaty melon against my arm and it felt so good. I was so surprised that this was happening as I'd always looked at Sally as a pillar of society, she and Dave were always at Church, I could remember her son, he was tall, like Sally.

Sally had given me a notebook, and I was taking notes of everything she'd suggested, Sally complimented me on my handwriting and I leaned over as she was writing notes beside my notes, her handwriting was neat too as I leaned over to see what she was writing my arm brushed against her breast and I held it there but gently moved my arm against her breast with an up and down motion, Sally said, "That feels nice I hope that you're a slow reader it is nearly five thirty let's have a cup of tea and a chat before you go I feel comfortable being around you Barry and I've never said that to any man in my life before."

I followed Sally carrying my notebook into the kitchen she had a gorgeous butt, Sally filled the kettle and said, "Barry, you're going to get an A grade but after every session you must read your notebook would you do something for me?"

"Sure Sally, just tell me what you want and I'll do it for you, I'm sure that I'll get an A grade as I feel so comfortable being around you too."

Sally smiled and said, "Barry, will you give me a cuddle, as I'd love to feel what it's like to cuddle someone who's six inches taller than me?"

I didn't reply but took Sally in my arms and pulled her close to me she was pulling me close to her too I felt the weight of her massive melons on my chest then I put my hand on her neck and gently touched her earlobe Sally gasped as I took her earlobe in my mouth and sucked on her earlobe Sally purred with pleasure and said, "That feels so good nobody's ever sucked my earlobe before."

I then slipped my tongue inside Sally's ear as Sally said, "Barry, this is so fucking good, you're doing things to me that nobody's ever done to me, fuck the sensations are incredible."

I cupped her massive left breast and gently fondled it and said, "Sally, I love your big tits and I'll be so loving with them and I will give you sensations that'll make your pussy so wet, I love when you use the fuck word, when were you last fucked?"

Sally didn't answer me as our lips met Sally was only the third female that I'd kissed and one of them had taught me the earlobe sucking and sliding my tongue into her ears but both of them had taught me to tongue kiss and Sally was only kissing me on the lips but she had her hand on my head and was pulling my mouth closer to hers, her mouth opened a little and I slid the tip of my tongue into her mouth Sally's reaction surprised me as it was so unexpected, she opened her mouth wide and both our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths and all the time I was fondling Sally's massive left tit.

We kissed and cuddled for several minutes then Sally said, "Barry, I enjoy kissing you and I love the gentle way you touch me now I'd better make our tea as your mum once told me she has your dinner on the table at six every evening and we don't want her wondering why you're a little late."

As I looked at Sally as she made the tea she looked happy and we sat at the kitchen table for our tea, Sally said, "When was I last fucked would you believe it was fourteen years ago when I was forty, Dave and I had separate bedrooms and I preferred not to have sex with him as to be honest I couldn't fucking stand being near him though I soon had a collection of toys which helped me bring myself off if you want me to use the fuck word when we're in bed I'll do that for you, would you like me to talk dirty with you in bed?"

I couldn't believe Sally was saying this to me I leaned over the kitchen table and we kissed lovingly I said, "Sally, I'm sure we'll both want to do things to give the other pleasure and the more time we spend together the quicker we'll get to know each other."

Sally smiled and said, "The last time I had a cuddle was six years ago when my son left for Australia, unfortunately I didn't shower this morning and I want to be fresh for our first time, I want you to know that you can pop in anytime for a cup of tea I'll give you my mobile number and message me I agree with you we'll soon find out what the other likes I have several very short miniskirts that I can wear with a suspender belt and stockings I bought them when I was at university but I can still wear them?"

I smiled and said, "I'd love a cup of tea around one tomorrow afternoon and that'll give us five hours before I'm home for dinner."

We finished our tea and Sally told me she'd wear something exciting for our tea a one tomorrow. I left and got home at ten to six, mum was in the kitchen and as soon as I went into the kitchen, I knew she was cooking goulash, mum's first question was, "Barry, how did you get on with Mrs Clark?"

I said, "Mum, I can call her Sally now, she's excellent and a much better teacher than her husband, she had a photocopy of my last year exam paper which we went through together, she told me that if she'd been my teacher, she would have appealed my B grade as I'd answered, in her opinion, correctly I'm sure with Sally's tutoring I will get an A grade."

Mum smiled and said, "I'm so happy that I asked Sally to tutor you, I like Sally as she's a lovely person I helped her a little with a tax problem she had when Dave died so every Tuesday and Thursday you are there from four until five thirty?"

"Yes mum, but she made me a cup of tea so I was a bit later getting home."

Mum was comfortable with that saying as long as I was home by six, the goulash was delicious and mum said during dinner that Sally was too young when she'd married Dave after dinner I went to my room and went over my notes in my notebook, I thought Sally was definitely influencing me.

Just before ten I went downstairs for some water and I heard mum talking to Aunt Jo I put my head into the lounge and said, "Good night mum, I studied all the notes Sally gave me and I'm sure that I'll get an A grade see you at breakfast."

Mum smiled and said, "I've been telling Aunt Jo about it and she thinks Sally will be good for you too, see you at breakfast."

I checked my phone when I got back to my room, I had a WhatsApp message from Sally which read, "Barry, I enjoyed being with you so much today and I'm so looking forward to tomorrow I have been thinking that both of us must be so discreet when we're in my house that won't be a problem but if we meet in public, you must treat me as your teacher so no kissing or touching when we are in public, I'm going to the hairdresser at eight tomorrow morning and I'm also thinking about getting some new lingerie, tomorrow we can go online and you can help me pick it, thinking about you, I love how you kiss, see you at one, Sally xx."

The next morning mum and I had breakfast at eight mum was always first to leave as she liked to be in the office early I had a five-minute walk to school and as I walked to school all I was thinking about was Sally and her monster tits, I had two free periods this morning and I planned to research the best ways to have sex with an older woman I knew that she'd enjoyed how I'd kissed her and played with her gorgeous tits I believed I was on a promise at one but I was a virgin and I was trying to figure out how I should proceed with Sally but part of me thought I should be honest and open with and things would fit into place quickly and the one thing I did know was Sally's body aroused me and if she was going to wear sexy clothes what more could I ask for?

In my research I quickly found that women enjoyed clitoris stimulation and that was the best way to arouse a woman, thirty minutes later I knew that I'd be sucking Sally's clit this afternoon, I had another problem of the two girls I had kissed only one of them had given me oral she didn't give me oral but she got the bulbous head of my cock into her mouth the other told me I was too big for her as she thought if I went inside her I'd split her open I knew from the sports at school that I had a big thick cock and wondered if that would be a problem for Sally.

As I rang Sally's doorbell, I took a deep breath and hoped that this afternoon would go well for both of us. The door opened, and I heard Sally say, "Barry, come in, I am hiding behind the door as I don't want anyone from the road to see what I'm wearing for you."

What a surprise I got when I saw her, she looked absolutely stunning and her hair had been styled and highlighted but she looked so sexy with a low cut top which showed her massive melons to perfection and her ultra short miniskirt which showed her suspender belt holding up her silk stockings, she was also wearing three-inch heels she looked so sexy, I took her in my arms and we both kissed and touched so lovingly for several minutes I was sucking on Sally's earlobe and whispered, "Sally, thank you for taking the time to dress so sexually for me you look gorgeous."

We kissed again and Sally said, "Thank you, I was thinking how I could look nice for you I hope you like the miniskirt as I have a few of them and they still fit me, I'm very nervous but I'd like to invite you into my bedroom as I want you to undress me."

Sally's bedroom had a king-size bed which looked so inviting I was so slow and deliberate as I undressed Sally, her top and bra were first to go as I took her bra off and freed her big bouncing fun bags I took her left nipple which was as big as a thimble into my mouth and sucked on it Sally gasped with pleasure as I unzipped her miniskirt and dropped it to her ankles she stepped out of it and she pulled her frilly matching G-string down then stepped out of those she was now only wearing her suspender belt and stockings and a big smile on her face her vulva looked gorgeous it was hairless and swollen and looked so inviting Sally was the second woman I'd seen naked in my life but I'd the feeling that we'd make love before the afternoon was finished when I compared their bodies were gorgeous and so sexy, I took my polo shirt off and said, "Sally, I love your naked body you look so sexy I'd love it if you took off my trousers then we'd be naked."

As Sally was unbuckling my belt, she said, "Barry, your body is so firm it feels and looks so good, do I look sexy in my suspender belt as I'll keep it on if that's good for you?"

I was still standing and my trousers were now at my ankles, I'd kicked off my shoes and trousers, Sally's hand had brushed against the bulge in my boxers, Sally said, "What have you got in there, it felt enormous?"

I smiled and said, "Pull down my boxers and you'll find out."

Sally had my boxer off in seconds and she couldn't take her eyes off my monster cock, she said, "Barry, I can't believe how big you are it is gigantic but it looks so beautiful, I could wrap my hand around your father's cock and my thumb and middle finger would meet it looks like a three-inch gap now, it's so thick and meaty do you know how long it is?"

I'd been fingering Sally's pussy as she'd been stroking my monster cock and she was so wet and had taken two of my long thick fingers Sally gasped as I finger fucked her luscious juicy pussy, Sally said, "Barry, your fingers feel amazing they're thicker and longer than my husband's cock, keep doing that as it feels so good."

I gave her another finger, and she groaned with pleasure and said, "Barry, would you like me to suck your magnificent cock I might not take all of it but I'll do my best, your balls feel so heavy are they holding a lot of creamy spunk for me?"

I smiled and said, "I can produce lots of creamy spunk and I reload quickly but Sally, I want to taste you first we've all afternoon so let's enjoy and not rush this, please lie back and relax and let me go down on you."

jd8406
jd8406
745 Followers
12