Mature Women Love My Big Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread Sally's legs open and ran my finger up and down her long sex slit she was soaked my head was flooded with all the things I'd researched on clitoris stimulation I spread her cunt flaps open and a huge hooded clit popped out it was big and very suckable I remembered one tip was not to suck the clit but to use the tongue to tease and arouse the pussy first and this is what I did holding her cunt lips open I ran my tongue up and down her gorgeous fuck hole, Sally loved it and said, "Barry, you're the first person to go down on me and I love it the sensations you're giving me are incredible if you bring your magnificent cock to my mouth I'll suck it for you."

I came off Sally's pussy and said, "Sally, please let me give you some pleasure first I want to make you cum so that you're so wet for me we'll have plenty of time to do nice things to each other later."

I went back to teasing Sally's huge clit with my tongue I was also finger fucking her with two fingers, Sally said, "Barry, in bed I'd to do all the work and I love what you're doing to me now as no one else has done this to me, you nearly made you me cum when you were finger fucking me and I love how your tongue fucking my clit I'm sure that you're going to make me cum now."

I knew then that it was time to suck her big clit it was like sucking a little penis I soon was finger fucking her with three fingers and my head was bobbing as I sucked her clit and Sally was pushing her pussy hard against my mouth Sally cried out, "I'm cumming, this is so good."

I just kept sucking as her creamy spunk filled my mouth there was so much that I had to swallow some as Sally was having a mind-blowing orgasm and it took her over a minute to compose herself, I came off her and Sally said, "Barry, that was the nicest thing that I've ever done in bed, thank you for doing that for me."

We were both looking into each other's eyes, I stuck my tongue out and Sally saw the huge blob of her cum on my tongue we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes as Sally transferred her cum into her mouth so she could swallow it too when she had finished I said, "Sally, I loved doing that for you but now I must tell you something, I don't have a lot of sexual experience in fact I'm still a virgin and I want you to take my virginity from me do you have a problem with doing this for me?"

Sally took me in her arms and kissed me so affectionately and said, "Barry, I've no problem with that I've never been treated so well by a man in my life I haven't been fucked for fourteen years so I'd like to go on top of you for the first time as then I can control how much of you I can take I want to go down on you and make your cock so hard do you know that just looking at your cock makes me wet."

Sally ran her tongue up and down my stiff shaft paying special attention to the bulbous head of my cock I felt the warmth of her mouth it felt so good as she took more and more into her mouth, she seemed to stop then changed the angle of her throat then I felt the head of my cock hitting the walls of her throat and I felt her lips as they wrapped around the base of my cock, Sally was deep throating me and it felt so good.

She came off me and said as she squatted over me as she gripped the base of my cock, "Barry, I can't believe how big your cock is its fucking gigantic now let me slowly slip you inside I'm going to take my time but we'll get there."

Sally ran the bulbous head of my cock up and down just inside her thick cunt flaps she teased her huge clit with the head and positioned the head in the middle of her long sex slit and gently pushed down it felt incredible Sally had taken three quarters of my cock when she pushed down again this time I felt her cunt lips around the base of my cock and the bulbous head was hitting her cervix, "Barry, it feels so good I feel stretched but it feels so comfortable let me get a rhythm going and we'll have a lot of fun."

It was incredible how quickly Sally got her rhythm going as her massive melons bounced beautifully, she was so good her strong cunt muscles were gripping my cock so tightly at the right time It felt so good I felt I would cum quickly so my fingers found her hard clit and gave it some stimulation Sally started riding me harder when I did this Sally said, "Barry, I'm going to cum, cum with me, cum for me darling do it for me."

We both climaxed within seconds of each other, it was an unforgettable experience, Sally leaned down and said, "Barry, that was easily the best fuck of my life your cock is unbelievable it gives me so many sensations and I felt you spurt on my cervix six times how was it for you? How can I make it better for you?"

That's when I lost my virginity to Sally and my sex life changed for the better, she loved it in every hole and wore sexy lingerie around the house, Sally and I both had insatiable sexual appetites and we started having tea every day and the sex got better and better I felt so comfortable being around Sally we got to know each other so quickly, my maths improved dramatically. My school Easter holidays were in April and I continued to be tutored on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I was still seeing her every day and when mum went away for a weekend conference, I spent the weekend with Sally we didn't come out of the house once.

It was Thursday the 29th of April; the school had restarted on Monday as my final exams started the following Monday, I'd been given time off for revision. I had gone to Sally's at twelve, we'd gone straight to bed and at one-thirty Sally's phone rang; it was George, the director of education for the county, I knew that he'd spoken frequently to Sally about her taking up the post of head of the maths department in my school; they hadn't got a replacement for Dave and George thought Sally would be ideal. George wanted to see her at three this afternoon, and Sally agreed to go. This was the first tutoring session I'd missed; I had no problem as I knew Sally was interested in the job and the money was good.

I wished Sally good luck and got home at two-forty-five; mum wasn't at home. I made myself a coffee and went to my room to study. At four I heard the doorbell ring I came out of my room and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw mum walking to open the door wearing a micro miniskirt and a quarter cup bra which pushed her massive tits out incredibly mum opened the door and said, "Hi Rod, my stallion has arrived I need fucked hard and deep in every hole so get that monster cock out and fuck me, your envelope is on the hall table."

Rod took the envelope from the table put it in his pocket and followed mum into the lounge he was roughly the same height as mum but if you saw him in the street, you wouldn't give him a second glance, I wondered what has mum got herself into here? I could hear them talking but couldn't see them then I remembered that I'd set up concealed security cameras around the house on the instructions of the insurance company I got my smartphone out and in seconds I was watching mum suck Rod's cock as he sat on the couch and mum knelt in front of him, his cock looked maybe two inches shorter than mine and it was thick but mine was thicker.

I got my air pods on so I could hear what they were saying the picture quality was incredible and in HD I realised the cameras were motion sensitive and started recording as soon as they were triggered, I'd be able to check out on cloud when mum started this, mum's eyes told me so much she seemed fixated on Rod's cock she was deep throating his cock and her face was glistening l glowing with pleasure, I noticed mum had a butt plug in, Rod slapped her ass hard and said, "Bitch, are you ready for some rough ass fucking?"

Mum replied, "You know it's the only way I like it."

It went on and on every so often mum's body and whatever hole Rod was in he kept fucking it relentlessly, Rod said, "Tell me you love my big fat cock."

"Rod, I love your big fat cock, that's why I see you twice a week, harder make me cum I'm so close, don't pull out fuck me harder and make me cum."

I looked at the time it was just after five and Rod had just pulled out of mum's ass and said, "I've made you cum five times in an hour you get great value from me, I think we should set up another threesome with your sister I love watching her eat your pussy as I ass fuck you, see you on Tuesday."

He left then, and I heard mum go into the shower I thought Rod was fucking Aunt Jo too I had a massive hard on when I slipped out of the house, I went for a walk thinking how could I get mum and Aunt Jo as I wanted to fuck both of them and I was sure that it could be done.

I opened the house door at ten to six, mum was in the kitchen. I went in and she said, "Barry, is everything all right as you look as though you've a lot on your mind?"

I smiled at her and said, "My finals start next week and it's probably thinking about them, mum, can we have wine with our meal tonight as that may relax me?"

Mum smiled and said, "Barry, of course we can, I'd enjoy some wine too, please open a bottle of Chablis."

As I opened the Chablis, I got the line in I wanted to get in, as I poured the wine I said, "Mum, I love this Chablis I thought that I'll get an A in maths and if I left home and went to another university that would give you a lot more freedom if I'm not around the house?"

To be continued, please give 5 Stars, comment and follow.

I am looking for someone to Edit and Proof Read my works, if you are interested, please contact me through literotica.

12