All Comments on 'Mature Women Love My Big Cock Ch. 01'

by jd8406

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

Nice! Love the stockings and suspenders.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACK6 months ago
very good

ready for more

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented6 months ago

Yes, you are right JD, you really do need an editor. I had to abandon this story before the end of page one. It is a tale worth developing but is badly in need of punctuation and grammar checking. Hard to concentrate and that doesn't make the blood flow to the right places, if you know what I mean. I don't know how your other work stacks up, but in any case don't give up, and good luck with finding an editor.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale6 months ago

Wonderful beginning and look forward to this being a great series..........():\

avidreader123avidreader1236 months ago

My advice is to work on run-on sentences. And...and...and... :) The first sentence of your story had at least 6 ands in it. I felt out of breath just reading it, and not in a good way. I appreciate you going through the effort, though. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another interesting start I hope Mum and Aunt Jo get involved later 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love your stories please keep them cumming 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great start I am looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reading your stories makes me so wet FIVE STARS

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope you find a good editor and stop with the fragile ego: "please give 5 stars." Let the readers decide and learn to live with it. Good luck.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

No incest. Slut Mom's are not erotic, at all.

redlion75redlion756 months ago

Why did Sally say he's bigger than his dad?

tomar82403tomar824036 months ago
Self editing...

This was a trick I learned in college from a professor who was an established author in her own right. Read your story to yourself aloud. You will hear the error or opportunity to improve the writing.

I went from a 1.75 grade to a 3.5, with just this simple trick. I'd love to tell you I was the only one she told and that she rewarded me for my improvement! ;-)

But those who listened to the trick and followed it - all improved. Try it!

BTW - A good story!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

I'm glad I found a good storyline. Keep up the great work

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

DINGDONG33DINGDONG335 months ago

Good story and a four star rating from me you had sever errors not bad though but not 5 star quality and yes you need help in editing. But fun story keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Dialogue is a little stunted, in real conversations people don’t start each sentence with the other person’s name

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a great story, but you've GOT to work on those run on sentences! It is annoying because it's so hard to read. Please work on those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjd8406@jd8406
Author's need their readers comments, suggestions, criticism or praise for their stories to improve. I have been reading here for a while, now I have decided to start writing, I look forward to hearing from you.