Maui Seminar

Story Info
Her recollection of the events.
2.5k words
19.9k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As anyone in a long-term relationship can testify, you tend to fall into comfortable routines, even with sex. Chris and I have a great love-life; but it's often hours of teasing and looks that culminate in fifteen or twenty minutes of amazing but quick sex before falling asleep knowing the alarm clock is going to be clanging too soon.

Vacations, until this one, meant no sex as we always had the kids in the room with us. I lay Chris in the bed and took twenty minutes just to tease her mom suit off of her. She'd been handling my hard cock the entire time. Some of the girls I'd known before her were a little more than reluctant to touch me, though they all seemed to like getting touched. Ladies, if you like your body being touched, please reciprocate!

By the time my face went between her legs she was very damp.

"Mmmm," she breathed, "So thinking about me having a baby does this to you? Who knew?" she practically giggled, her hand on my head.

I used my thumbs to push her delicate labia up and out, her clit popping out from its shelter. She drew a quick, sharp breath as I took it between my lips and sucked. She gripped my head to her. Then, taking a hand full of hair, she lifted my face and pulled me up to her, bringing us face to face. We kissed deeply, our tongues darting.

"Fuck me slowly," the hoarse whisper pled as her left hand wrapped around my erect cock and directed me to her insistently. I slid into her with delight, her body ready and receptive, our eyes fixed on each other. There was a fire in her eyes I'd not seen in some time.

"Ah!" she exclaimed in a tiny voice as I pressed into her fully. Her eyes flashed. "Don't move, just keep pressing," she demanded, grabbing my buttocks. She looked into my eyes and squeezed her vaginal walls.

"Mmm," we said in unison. So it went for the next forty minutes. No words, as such, just little whispers and cries from each of us. We moved each other to changed positions, the unspoken communication of those who know each other well. There were no children to listen for, no appointments to keep, no distraction wondering why the dog was barking, or chores that would ultimately have to be done. Our minds were, quite simply, on pleasure. Pleasuring the one we loved, being pleasured by them.

Sitting on me cowgirl style, moving herself slow and steady, Chris smiled something naughty and asked "What were you really thinking about that got you stiff on the beach?"

"You," I said with sincerity.

She put her hands on my chest and raised her hips until I was only just inside her, then slid down again. "I should hope so," she said staring at me. "What about me?"

"Angie's birth," I responded, my cock throbbing. She returned my motion with a caress of her femininity on my buried manhood. Her eyes still on mine.

"What turned you on about that?"

Neither of us had ever actually talked about that night. Having been so explicitly told that I could never talk about or ask about the one exhibitionist activity we had shared while dating, and "life" having come tumbling back full bore the day after Angie's birth with two kids to take care of along with the new baby, I'd naturally gone on with the memory hidden and my fantasy just that.

"Y'know," I smiled. There is always the debate, when a loved one asks you what you're thinking, to answer truthfully or not. Though two people can say they know each other, there are those inflection points and questions that can tilt either into more intimacy - or sheer hell! It seemed wiser to deflect.

Chris' body was telling me conflicting messages. She was moving up and down the full length of my shaft, her vaginal muscles continuing to squeeze me. But in her eyes I could read a question unasked. She said nothing for several minutes as she rode me with a frenzy. She climaxed for maybe the fourth time since we began and I released into her in response. She fell unto my chest, her hand at my cheek.

"I..." she began so softly I could almost not hear her. "I have such... confused memories of that night. I guess it was the hormones, or endorphins... something going on so I could make it through without the anesthesia."

I wrapped my arms around her, my semi-rigid manhood still within her. "Whadaya mean, confused?" I asked, "Like you don't recall the birth?"

She chuckled and I fell out of her. "No stupid, that would be hard to forget. It was beautiful, and amazing, and scary as hell. I guess the scary part is why I have these vivid, impossible images. I guess it's a dream or something I imagined so all the anxiety was covered up..."

"You hallucinated something?" I asked, thinking I understood why she hadn't ever said anything. I supposed she was in a dream state, her brain flooding her with endorphins to fight the pain and didn't even realize what had transpired.

"I must have. I mean... I couldn't..." she trailed off as she snuggled closer to me.

I held her tight. "Was it scary, Babe?"

She giggled. "YOU wouldn't think so," she said as she propped herself on her elbow to look into my eyes.

I was confused. I guess it showed on my face. Chris put her head down again on my shoulder, her lips just inches from my ear.

"Joe, it was erotic. I have these clear memories, like it really happened. Sometimes they come flooding back, this same dream, and I get so hot. My pussy gets wet!" she snickered in an embarrassed, incredulous tone.

My hand went to her beautiful ass. "Oh, do tell!"

She smacked my chest. "I will not! It's... You'll get upset."

"A dream that gets your pussy wet? Why would I get upset at that?' I asked still hugging her.

Chris was quiet for minutes, I could feel her steady breath on my ear. In a bit, I thought perhaps she had fallen asleep. "Chris?" I whispered, wondering.

"You remember that we got to the ER, and they said I couldn't go to delivery, that there was no time," she began slowly. "So they took me into that room and told me I had to get changed into one of those stupid gowns."

"Yeah," I said in a whisper.

"Maddie sent in an orderly to help me..." she held her breath. "I'm sure I was already so scared, the baby was early and I was worried about it. I know Maddie must have been the one to help me, but I dreamt it was this orderly. He stood and watched, helped me get undressed. I was still in my bra and panties, and he said, 'I'm sorry ma'am, they said everything.' He unhooked my bra and helped me out of my panties."

I'd been in the ER filling out the damned paperwork, so I had no idea if this were true or not, but I couldn't imagine it. Maddie knew Chris, knew she worked at the hospital. She would've gotten a nurses' aide to help, not some orderly. Poor Chris really was hallucinating that night.

"Lucky kid," I said, trying to keep it light.

"Sicko, I'm having a freakin' baby and I'm scared! I had to be dreaming..."

"You had to be, Chris. Maddie wouldn't do that," I assured her. "I'm sure that's not even allowed. There must be a rule or something..."

"There is..." she trailed off. "But it feels, felt, so real. He said my husband was a very lucky man," her finger brushing my cheek. "I didn't even try to cover up, Joe."

"He's right," I said as I patted her behind. "I can see why you found that erotic. Did you feel like you wanted him to see you naked?"

"I did," she barely breathed.

"Babe, you were scared. Your mind is playing tricks with you, remembering stuff to help you through that night. Some kid seeing you naked, big deal."

"There's more, Joe," she said taking my hand in hers. I felt her pull herself, her legs open, closer, rubbing on my thigh.

"More?" I asked, already feeling myself beginning to stir with Chris' revelation that she wanted to be seen by this imaginary kid. He might not be real, but that it aroused her then, and seems to now, was fueling a part of me that I had not been able to get Chris interested in. One time, I had, she'd said alright, and then never let me relive it with her. Never talked about it with me.

"I was laying there, trying to focus on the clock over the door. I knew Maddie and Dr. Ghaddi would want to know about the contractions. But I kept seeing people walking by. And that orderly, he'd come by every few minutes and look in. I... I wanted them to see me..."

"Chris, it was an ER, they are supposed to be checking on patients..."

"No, you dumb shit," she cut me off. "SEE me. See my... Joe, I wanted them to see my pussy!" her tears began to fall on my shoulder.

I held her tight. I could feel the warmth and dampness between her legs on my thigh, she'd begun to slowly, almost imperceptibly rub herself on me.

"I can close my eyes and see the faces looking in. I raised my knees, Joe. I opened my legs as much as I dared. I didn't want them to know that I knew, but I felt so turned on," she rattled. "I know that's stupid, isn't it? Why would anyone want to see this old mom body? Why would they want to see my pussy when I'm about to have a baby?"

"Chris, you're one of the most beautiful women on the planet. I've told you that since the day we met," I said, pulling my head back so we could make eye contact. "And your pussy? First, I'd rather look at that gorgeous, sensuous pussy that ten thousand others. I know you've always made a sour face when I have told you this, but it is beautiful."

Chris laughed and shook her head.

"Honest," I said, slipping my hand from buttock to touch her intimacy. "Pregnant or not, your pussy is fantastic!"

"Jack said the same thing," she smiled.

"Jack?" I asked, my eyes gone wide.

Chris' giggled, "Yeah, Dr. Chandler. You remember him, right? He was...well, I'm getting ahead of myself."

"You remember Jack Chandler looking at your pussy?"

She got a curious look, but smiled, "Not for real, dope. I wouldn't just show the guy I work with everyday my pussy. In my dream... Oh, but god, it's so real." She slid her open legs up and down my thigh.

"Anyhow," she began, "you remember how we got the news that I'd have to have Angie naturally, no anesthesia? That brusque jerk just saying I was too far along? In this dream, it's much nicer. Wow, the brain is a weird thing, how it can protect us or mess us up."

"Uh-huh," I agreed.

"He came in, pulled my gown up to my knees, opened my legs and touched me. Without gloves! I guess I'm trying to make it all pleasant, but as I recall, he didn't check the progress so much as feel me up. So weird, huh? But ohmigod, I can feel him sliding his fingers and spreading my labia, then his thumb started tapping my clit..."

"Did you say anything?" I asked, slipping my own fingers along her moist labia.

"No, but when he tried to pull the gown back over me, I held it. Joe, mmmmm..." she exhaled. "I wanted my gown up. I wanted to have anyone passing by to see my pussy. It felt so naughty, and so, so exciting."

"Did anyone else pass by?" I tried to be nonchalant.

"You're a damn pervert, y'know that?" she smiled at me. "I can feel your damn cock at attention just imagining me exposed like that."

"I can feel you leaking all over my leg too, y'know?" I smacked her bottom. She giggled.

"Every time I think about it -- I swear it feels so real -- I get hot..."

"Is there more to this wet dream of yours?" I pressed.

Her eyes went wide, arousal clear. "That's when Jack walked in," she said, looking at me for a reaction.

"Jack Chandler walked into the ER at nine in the evening and you flashed him your pussy?"

"It's some sort of dream or hallucination, okay?" she retorted. "I know that man would never be at the hospital at that hour. He was gone by five sharp every day. And no, I did not flash him my pussy" she cut in leaving me disappointed.

I guess I pouted because Chris laughed. "I did not flash it, I let him stand right at the end of the bed and have a good look,' a huge grin on her face.

"How do you feel about that?" I asked, my fingers again touching her very wet labia.

She darted her eyes momentarily before meeting my gaze. "I can tell you're really enjoying this. God, I can't believe I'm telling you about this madness, but it has always felt so real. Today, talking with Angie while at the beach, it was really intense. Recalling that night, how I remember it...I had to wrap that towel around me cuz I'm sure I was wet and showing through my suit. When I saw you tented" she grabbed my cock, "I thought somehow you knew, you were able to feel my dream."

"Does it excite you to think about showing Jack your body like that?"

"Yes," she purred.

"Did he just look and say it was pretty?"

"Yes. He was at the end of the bed..." she replied, her eyes closed as she recalled the dream, "and he said 'very nice.'"

"Then you asked him if everything looked good, and he spent a few seconds, his hands on your knees as you opened wider for him, staring at your pussy and he said it was perfect."

"Yeah," she seemed to be in bliss. Then, "What? How do you...?" her eyes flying open as she scanned my face.

I rolled her onto her back and dropped my face to her glistening labia, my tongue slipping between them. She grabbed my hair and shoved herself into my darting tongue, her clit full and proud.

"You aren't angry?" she asked, realization dawning, her heels on my back as she thrust herself on my tongue.

"What do you remember about Walt?" I asked.

The world went silent as she exploded in a long, intense orgasm, her thighs closing over my ears but not covering up the vibration of her moans. She cried, and laughed, as we made love and talked for the next several hours.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
KnightlySeducerKnightlySeduceralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I apologize to everyone. This was part 2 of the story, I am unsure why part 1 is still being held up "in the system." It is confusing without that (and may not be any less confusing as the titles have been altered as well so you won't know which comes first). Seems I'm out of step after ten years away, and as in so many places "upgrades" and 'system improvements" aren't always really better. Thanks for your honest feedback.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Don't waste your time on this...well...mess.

My comment makes a better read. So give me 4 stars and 2 for the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very confusing and rather stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Meh. Average at best. Not worth more than a 2.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Good Wife A request for a photo that went off the side of the road.in Loving Wives
End Around She wanted adventure. He had adventures.in Loving Wives
Started With A Rock n’ Roll Dance Wife dances with man, it gets very sexy.in Loving Wives
Better Left to Fantasy After peaking wife's interest, husband has second thoughts.in Loving Wives
"Cheating" with a Stranger A couple's secret plan for her to seduce a stranger.in Loving Wives
More Stories