Started With A Rock n’ Roll Dance

Story Info
Wife dances with man, it gets very sexy.
11k words
3.57
32.7k
50
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers

It Started With A Rock n' Roll Dance

Note to Readers. This is a rather long story but I'm sure my readers are intelligent enough to know where to take a break if they wish to do so. There is a slow, but I hope erotic build up, so I would also ask my readers to be patient - there is plenty of sexy action to come as the story unfolds. The story could be written from the point of view of any of the main characters but I chose to write it from an all-seeing all-knowing fly on the wall perspective.

Those who get upset by wife-watchers should do the sensible intelligent thing and not read the damn story! I'm sure your lives will be much more enjoyable if you choose stories you find pleasurable to read instead of griping. Give it a try!

Rob and Sally had enjoyed a great evening out, good music and dancing, rock 'n roll being their favourite. This particular night, in way of a change, they had travelled ten miles to a nearby town to visit a typical English working men's club which had a reputation for hiring good artists and a good sized dance floor.

Married for 12yrs, both aged 35 with two kids, they led a fairly quiet life, she working part time in an office since the kids had come along and he in industry as a middle manager of a production plant producing reinforced plastic sheeting. Now the youngest child had just started school Sally was fast becoming a bored housewife having much time on her hands and not many people to talk to during the day until she collected the kids from school. She did love her nights out with her husband.

Fortunately Rob loved dancing and music too, and as he didn't mind going teetotal for the night every now and again he was happy to drive to different venues on a Saturday night. So here they were this night coming off the dance floor ready to quench their thirst and recover after a long session of rock 'n roll and disco dancing. No sooner had they sat down than a guy appeared by Sally's chair and asked if she'd like a dance with him. The man glanced at Rob as though seeking his approval. It was harmless enough, the guy liked rock n' roll but had no one who he could jive with - not everyone can dance in that style. Maybe he had watched Sally and was impressed with her ability. Sally, who always seemed to have more energy for dancing than her husband, looked up at the man then at Rob, who gave a slight nod of okay. Sally disappeared with the stranger amongst the folk on the crowded dance floor.

For a few minutes Rob chatted to the couple on the next table, then noticed the music had changed from rock n' roll to slow smoochy intimate ballads - Sally hadn't come back to the table. Now Rod was curious as to why his wife was happy to smooch with a complete stranger who she had met just a few minutes ago. A bit out of character for her. Asking the couple if they'd keep an eye on Sally's handbag and his jacket, Rob wandered off to have a discreet spy!

It took him a minute or two to spot his wife and her partner, due to the fact she was partly hidden wrapped in a very close hug with the guy who had one hand on the small of her back, clearly pressing her body against his. And Sally was allowing it to happen. Rob felt more than a twinge of emotional alarm and jealousy, never before had he been in the position of seeing his wife almost participating in a sexual act, be it ever so trivial. More alarm was to come however when he realised both the man and his wife were swaying their hips, not together in rhythm with the music but in opposite directions. Such was the obvious very, very close contact between their lower bodies that it almost seemed they were sexually stimulating one another.

Rob saw Sally's head turn toward their table as though she was checking if he was able to see. Checking the line of sight from her point of view he figured that as so many people were crowded on the floor their table was shielded from her view, which also meant Rob would be unable to see her and the man. The people crowded around them would not have cared that the couple were almost simulating sexual intercourse as probably many of them were - they were not to know that the couple were strangers and the woman's husband was present in the room - that they had known each other for the time it takes to play two rock songs and half a ballad!

Sally was seen to bite her bottom lip like she did when she was nervous. She turned back to the man and carried on grinding her hips, probably feeling the hardness of his erect cock - and enjoying it. Rob moved slowly toward the couple, hoping not to be noticed he made sure he stayed in a position behind his wife.

Maybe he shouldn't have done because what he saw initially filled him with dismay. The left hand of the man moved from her waist down to grip her backside in the middle, pressing into her arse crack and encouraging her to gyrate her hips just that bit faster. Rob saw the pressure he was exerting on her clothing, enough to accentuate the contours of her body. More worryingly his right elbow stuck out making circles almost, leaving it obvious he was also feeling her tits. And still Sally went with the flow. The song finished and Rob saw the man deliver a quick kiss on the lips - Rob rushed back to his table before Sally reappeared, quickly resuming chatting to the couple as though he had been sat there all the time.

Staying silent as the man seemingly politely escorted Sally back to her table he looked toward them to weigh up the man who had been taking liberties with his wife.

'Thanks for that mate, I really enjoyed that, your wife's a great dancer. I don't suppose I could be really cheeky and ask for just one more - it's getting near the end.'

Rob had no idea why he said what he said next!'

'Well she'll be having the last dance with me my friend.' After a short pause, long enough to detect a look of disappointment on Sally's face he added, 'But you can have just one more.'

He saw the disappointment turn into a look of delight and she smiled happily getting up again to let the man lead her off back amongst the dancers. However, though they tried to disappear amongst the folk already on the dance floor, it was not now so crowded. Rob felt uncomfortable seeing that his wife looked once again disappointed as she glanced across to realise she was in full sight of her husband - and neither did the man look happy.

To further test out his wife Rob stood and as Sally and the man looked across he indicated that he was going to visit the gents toilet. But he didn't. Instead he walked in that direction but secreted himself in a dark corner hidden behind a pillar but able to see the now half empty dance floor. When he walked away he had noticed the respectable distance that separated their two bodies, dancing almost a slow waltz. Now they had closed in, pressing against each other - and knowing their time was short the man was kissing her on her lips, a prolonged kiss. Sally was seen to push her hips forward and the man pushed back. Rob's heart was racing - his wife had clearly pushed her lower body intentionally against her dance partners cock, wanting to have the last feel of his erection!

The couple broke away in good time and Rob reappeared.

'Well I'm really glad I met you,' the man said, 'I don't get to rock n' roll much - none of the ladies I know care for it.'

Rob just had to respond to that.

'You've spent more time smooching to slow records than fast ones!'

Sally blushed up and the man looked uneasy.

'Well,' Sally piped up, trying to justify her failure to return to their table when the smoochy records began to play, 'you know I just like dancing - I'll dance to anything.'

'Oh dear, I'm sorry if I've caused any offence - I hope we're not going to part on a sour note?'

Rob wanted to smack him one - knock him to the other side of the room. But instead he just took a deep breath.

'I was going to ask if you're both coming again next week - and would it be alright if I dance with your wife.'

Rob answered in a civil manner. 'We don't live around here, we live over ten miles away. So it seems a long way to drive - means I can't have a drink.'

Again, Rob noticed the forlorn look on the face of his wife. 'Maybe, we'll come again sometime. It looks like Sally enjoyed herself.'

'I did too!' Said the man.

'I guessed that,' Rob replied, 'I saw it on both your faces as you came off the dance floor.'

'My name's Jack, by the way,' the man said holding out his hand and ignoring the last comment.

'I'm Rob.'

'Yes, your wife mentioned your name. Well, I'd better leave you or you'll miss the last dance. Hope we do meet again.' Turning to Sally he smiled, 'Thanks Sally, I really enjoyed it tonight.' Leaning in toward her he gave her a peck on the cheek. Sally blushed but looked pleased, giving the man a nice smile.

The man wandered off and the couple went on the floor for the last couple of of slow dances.

'You really took a shine to him, Sally - and he to you!'

'Not really, he is just a nice guy. Though I couldn't dance rock n' roll that easily with him - everyone has their own style - I'm only used to doing it with you.'

'Well, you made up for it when you did the slow smoochy ones, didn't you.'

Sally went quiet before asking, 'What do you mean?'

'I mean I saw how close you were to each other and noticed that rhythm you had going together.'

The DJ shouted out, 'That's all folks, thanks for coming and hope to see you again next week!'

That put a stop to the conversation, Sally was seen to have a sneaky glance toward her new friend when she heard the DJ mention next week.

'So did you find it very exciting?' Rob asked his wife as they drove home.

'Exciting? What do you mean?'

'Making a new friend - being asked to dance by another man. Having a smooch, being held close - probably feeling him getting hard.'

'It's in your imagination, Rob. Yes, I liked him, he seemed nice. And I always like to dance.'

'Well you must have decided you liked him before you even spoke to him - you can't have a bloody conversation while you're dancing to loud rock n' roll music! And I didn't see you deep in conversation when I caught a glimpse of you gyrating up close!'

Sally bit her bottom lip, nervous and stuck for an explanation.

'It would better if you didn't tell me it was all in my imagination, Sally. As long as you enjoyed yourself tonight I won't spoil the memory of it for you.'

Sally didn't know if her husband was being gracious and tolerant or facetious- neither did Rob.

Chapter Two

Monday soon came round and with the kids at school Sally had time to relive the events of Saturday night in her head. She was chuffed that a man had asked her to dance. When they went on the dance floor she gave him the once over and he seemed an okay sort of guy. Like she told her husband their styles were a bit different but she was enjoying the fact she was having a change and dancing with a different man; something different.

Why, when the mood of the music changed she allowed him to take hold of her instead of going back to her husband she could not tell. But right away she felt him pull her close - and felt something pressing on her midriff. Sally was surprised and a little shocked. She knew the man certainly wasn't wearing tight underwear because she felt his cock hardening and it seemed as though it was rising. She actually felt it against her, growing, until it seemed to be facing up toward his belly button, even beyond. It seemed, not necessarily very long but very thick.

When he began to gyrate his hips as though he was pleasuring himself against her body Sally felt herself becoming aroused. What really did it for her though was when their eyes locked on each other. It was only for a moment, hardly twenty seconds, but they both knew exactly what was going on. The man looked at her and brought her body as close as he could and began to press his cock against her ever more so as he rubbed himself against her belly. Sally, with heart beating fast was looking him straight in the eye and automatically, because she felt very turned on began to gyrate too, pushing into him and causing her nipples to press over his chest. She silently let him know by her smile that she was willing and liked the feel of his cock.

Rob had missed the first kiss on the lips Jack had stolen - the one that Sally had quickly returned as their mutual sexual pleasuring reached greater heights. He had also missed the intense staring into each others eyes as they pushed harder into each others bodies intentionally gyrating in opposite directions to increase the sexual thrill. Sally remembered how she kept glancing toward the table to check if her husband could see them.

The man had asked: 'Is it okay?'

Sally had replied: 'He can't see us.'

It was then that Jack had stolen a kiss and Sally had opened her mouth to suck on his tongue.

As she stood in her kitchen reliving the events Sally admitted to her self that had they been alone she would have most certainly have let him fuck her! It didn't matter that at that stage she didn't even know his name. And even though she had never before had the desire to have another man.

With deep regret she felt great disappointment that it was unlikely she would ever see the man again let alone get to dance a slow smooch with him and feel the hardness of his thick cock, and experience that simulated sex. Sally had hoped, and tried hard to make the man climax - that would have given her an incredible turn on.

By Wednesday, Rob had given the matter much thought. His feelings were all over the place, jealousy, anger, scared how easily his wife had been prepared to deceive him, shocked that she had been prepared to press against another man's crotch on a damn dance floor! But underneath all this was an urge to want to test how far she would go if she got the chance, to experience again the sight of her acting so sexual, so wanton with another man, who for Christ sake was a complete stranger!

The troubled husband kept all this to himself - until the next Saturday night.

As the couple got ready to go out Rob made suggestions as to what his wife should wear. Sally became a wee bit puzzled. He even told her the outfit she chose was beginning to look past it's best.

'Come on Sal,' he said, 'Lets have a real 1950s look, put on your stockings and suspenders, that flared skirt you have and wear a low cut top!'

'We're not likely to be rock n' rolling I'll look silly dressed up 50s style.'

'We're not going to the pub tonight Sally.'

'What? Where are we going?'

'Out of town, same place as last week.'

'I thought you weren't happy last week. You didn't want to go again.'

'Well now I do. We can't disappoint your new dance partner now can we?'

'Rob, what are you up to? What's going on?'

Rob gave his wife a hug. 'Look Sally, I know how much you enjoyed last week - dancing with Jack. I don't mind you having some fun, as long as you don't make a fool of me. Or go off with someone else permanently.'

'Rob, tell me honestly, how much did you see last week?'

'I saw you both have a little kiss. I saw you dancing very close.'

'I'm sorry Rob, I should have come back to the table when the music changed.'

'But you didn't - and you enjoyed what happened next. It was a thrill for you.'

'We did dance very close. I shouldn't have done it.'

'You did and you enjoyed it, okay, it perked you up. I know you danced very close, I saw your bodies pressing against each other.'

Now Sally bit her bottom lip again and flushed up.

'It's okay Sally, you can have a good night tonight. I just want you to be honest about it with me when I ask you. You don't need to explain anything to Jack - assuming he's there of course. Leave that to me.'

'It doesn't seem right.'

'You're just going to have a dance - aren't you Sal?'

They set off, hardly talking throughout the whole journey.

Inside the club Rob got the drinks and scanned the room to see if he could see Jack. In fact it was Sally who spotted him.

'Oh look, Jack's over there near the back wall, just half way along. Perhaps we ought to avoid sitting near him.'

'It's okay, he'll notice you eventually anyway. Looks like he's with a couple of mates. Come on, we'll work our way round.'

Rob led the way with his wife behind him feeling her heart skip a beat. Rob picked a table right against the wall within clear sight of Jack, who looked quite surprised to see them. It wasn't long before he wandered over to speak to them.

'Hello, Sally, Rob, I didn't expect to see you two here tonight. It's great that you are though. May I join you for a few minutes?'

'Feel free,' Rob told him. 'So I take it you come here every Saturday night?'

'Yeah, there's not much else around here and the club has a reputation for putting on good entertainment. Lots of people come here from other areas, as you have done.'

'So you look around for dance partners?' Rob asked. 'Amongst wives here for the first time.'

'Well, I'm not a predator,' Jack said laughing. 'I like a dance and saw how good your wife is at rock n' rolling so I thought I'd ask. I mean, I didn't know the DJ was going to slow things down - but as we were on the floor, well, you know. I'm sorry if I caused any offence, Rob.'

'My wife enjoyed dancing with you, last week, that's partly why I've brought her again. You can have a dance or two with her tonight, it's okay.'

'That's great, Rob, you're a real sport. If they start playing smoochy music I'll bring her back to you. We'll just dance to the fast rock and disco stuff.'

Rob looked knowingly at the man and quietly told him,' 'That won't be necessary Jack - if the mood changes - you can carry on dancing. Providing of course my wife's happy to do that - it'll be her choice - though I rather think she'd like to stay and have a smooch with you.'

Both men looked at Sally who had stayed silent. 'What about it then Sal, you okay with that? We're talking like you're not here, sorry about that. Enjoy yourself having a dance. Disco, slow dance, whatever. Relax and have a good time - it's okay with me if you want to have a smooch with Jack. I know you enjoyed it last week.'

Jack could hardly believe his luck. 'Just one thing Rob - I mentioned to my mates that you'd both turned up and as I'd told them how good Sally is one of them was already wondering if there was a chance he could come and ask her for a dance too. Shall I tell them not to bother so there's no misunderstanding?'

'Again, Jack - it will be up to my wife to decide that. See how things go, eh?'

Jack nodded, not sure what to say, then turned to go back to his mates. Rob shouted him back and stepped toward him out of earshot of his wife Sally.

'Let me make it clear, Jack. You and my wife can have the same sort of fun you had last week - but don't take me for granted and don't try take advantage of the situation.'

'What do mean Rob?'

'Don't get too ambitious and try and persuade her to disappear outside into a dark corner of the car park. Don't try and take my wife outside so you can fuck her! And by the way - the first few rock n' roll numbers - she dances with me. Oh... and the last couple of smooches are mine too!'

'Fuck me, Rob! You're a great guy. Don't worry, mate, I'll treat Sally with a lot of respect. If my mates seem to get out hand it'll only be because they've had a drink or two and are a bit boisterous - they are harmless. I have to tell you though - when they saw your wife they did say what a 'looker' she is - and a great figure! I hope you don't mind me telling you that - she's bloody gorgeous!'

Rob smiled, feeling good about that but naturally wary given the guys lusting over her also expected to dance with her - maybe hold her close in a slow dance.

'No problem, Jack. A good looker and likes to be a bit naughty too, eh? As you found out last week!'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
439 Followers