Maura at the Party

Story Info
A wife on a mission, a party, and a brave new future.
4.8k words
3.36
29.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoahBlack
NoahBlack
39 Followers

It had only been a few months since Maura had relayed to James that in a moment of weakness she had fucked another man, and liked it, and just might want to do it again. But that, my friends, is its own story, for another day.

Yet in the immediate aftermath it had quickly become clear to James that whatever had been unleashed in Maura would not be easily sated. Of course, this had its salutary benefits - they fucked often now, at unusual hours, with a passion and curiosity that had not existing even in the earliest days of their relationship, when there bodies were still novel gifts to one another. The march of new toys that Maura had taken to ordering online was steady - a butt plug, a strong wand vibrator, silk ties - these, too, brought new excitement and adventure to the bedroom.

But it was clear to both of them that none of this would now be enough for her - there was a certain confidence about her now, a faraway look of distant desire he would sometime catch on her face as she daydreamed out the window. Much of her spare time seemed to now be taken up by reading erotica on her phone as she mindlessly bit the lower left portion of her lip. There were unseen worlds now swirling in her head.

Much worse that this, she had a new friend, Jessica. Jessica was not only local, but in the "lifestyle," Maura pronounced. Maura had found her online - how, James was always too afraid to ask - and they had begun to hang out often. They never seemed to go out; every so often, Maura would spend an afternoon at Jessica's house, just a few miles outside the city, in the posher suburbs. But mostly Jessica and Maura seemed to sit in the sunny outdoor patio that opened behind their apartment, drinking wine, and talking, and talking, and talking. James didn't need to ask what they talked about; it was obvious from the quiet tones they used, the glassy look that would come across Maura's dark green eyes, the sort of puzzled, bemused stare she would give as Jessica delivered some extended monologue. He tried to keep his distance when Jessica was over, though he could not help finding excuses to loiter in the kitchen, where he could actually sneak glances at them through the sliding glass doors, wondering exactly Maura was being taught. It made him nervous, thinking about it. And hard.

One late Saturday afternoon, after Jessica has departed, Maura poured herself another glass of wine and sat with James at the kitchen table, late afternoon light streaming in through the patio glass.

"So we've been invited to a party."

This did not come as a surprise to James; he has assumed it was simply a matter of time.

"Jessica and her husband want to bring us as guests."

James nodded in understanding. "OK."

"It's a play party, of course. A monthly thing down by the old navy yards. She promised that it would be... sophisticated."

"OK."

"I know this has all been a little unsettling for you, but I really want to go. Want us to go."

"We can go."

"But here's the thing - if we go, I want us to really go. I don't want any special rules, or limits, or to feel like I have to be constantly checking in with you. If we go, I want to be able to give my self permission to do whatever I want. I want to be able to own my desires."

James took a long, deep breath. God, she was beautiful, with her long chestnut hair and tanned legs and beautiful deep cleavage that had already begun to freckle in the early June sun.

"OK. We'll go, and we'll do whatever our individual lust desires."

She exhaled softly and tucked her hair behind her ears, beginning to smile. "Excellent."

***

The warehouse was enormous, cavernous, so large and labyrinthine that it was impossible to tell really orient one's self. Maura immediately spotted Jessica in the large, central open space, at the center of which was two long high table that formed a makeshift self-serve bar.

"Welcome," said Jessica, arching her eyes a little in playful provocation. James fully her took in for the first time - tall, blonde, with her long hair pulled back by barrettes, she looked impossible thin in her pale yellow wrap dress. Her breasts were small, yet her large, hard nipples very clearly visible through the soft silk of the dress.

"This is is Michael, of course." She pulled an equally attractive man towards her from the other side of the bar. He was just barely taller than her, with dark hair slicked back, also impossible lean looking. Like James, he appeared to be wearing the official male uniform for the event - dark jeans and a dark collared shirt. He looked Maura up and down a little too obviously, taking in the exceeding short pleated white skirt that left nearly all of her tanned, toned legs on display, and the soft gray chenille halter top that softly contained her large, round tits.

They made pleasant small talk. Maura seemed immediately at ease, her eyes casting around in curiosity, but James was visibly nervous.

"Come on, man," said Malcom, "you're practically shaking. Let's get you a strong drink. This will be fun, I promise you."

Jessica pulled on Maura's arm. "We'll let them get settled, hon. Let me show you about. You must understand your options...". James looked a little wistfully as Maura was whisked down the hall and out of sight. he swallowed hard, and then followed Malcolm to a set of stools by the bar.

"To be honest, your first few times, it's better to separate and get acclimated by yourself." Michael poured two doubles of Rye, dropped a ice cube into each glass from the ice bucket, and handed one to James. "I know everyone thinks you should go in arm-and-arm and constantly check in with one another and all that, but the reality is that it just makes it impossible to get out of your own head. Wondering what the other is thinking, and what they think you're thinking..." he trailed off. They both took a long, hard slug from their drink. "So Jess and I made a little plan that we'd introduce each of you the more selfish pleasures of this whole scene first, to try and eliminate all that awkwardness."

This made James even more nervous for a moment, but after thinking about it briefly, he realized it was probably true. "How long have you been doing these sorts of things?" he asked.

"Me? Oh, years. Since before Jessi."

James nodded, and took another long pour of his drink. "And you like it?"

"Oh, it really is a ton of fun, mate. Finish that drink, and I'll show you around this garden of delights.

***

"Don't worry, hon. Michael promised he'd get James a stiff drink and a big pair of tits in his face straight away, so that we can get you straight to playtime." Jessica continue to pull Maura down the long hall, as they passed open door after open door leading to all sorts of darkness and loud moans. "I feel somewhat sorry for men, actually. Their experience of these sorts of parties are so much more finite that ours..."

At the end of the long hall, Jessica walked them into a candlelit room in which a curvy, Rubinesque blond was kneeling on a cushioned floor, being fucked from behind as she sucked the short, stout cock standing in front of her. Towards the back of the room, nearly invisible in the darkness, was a doorway of beads, through which the two women stepped. On the other side was a large, open room, with an open bar of sorts on one side, at which a small crowd milled about, drinking. The other side featured a large bed covered in linen sheets, well lit, with no headboard - a little fuck island, Maura thought.

On closer inspection, Maura discovered the small crowd was three men and a women. The woman was in simple black lingerie, short and curvy with bobbed blonde hair and generous breasts that seemed to want to fall out of her bra. She introduced herself as Tina.

"So this is the girl we've been waiting for," announced Tina, with a look of glee.

"Now, now," Jessica said, "let's not scare her."

Maura smiled. "I'm not scared. Just very ready to fuck," she laughed. Tina slipped her arm around Maura, and gave a soft kiss on her neck, before leaning in to whisper into her ear. "Oh, don't you worry, love. You're about to be so thoroughly fucked that you'll barely remember how to speak." And with that, Tina slipped her hand underneath the elastic waistband of Maura's skirt until her index finger found Maura's already moist clit, sending a light shiver up Maura's spine. So I guess this is how it goes, she thought.

The next few minutes were a bit of a blur. She was handed a shot of something, which she downed quickly. She was introduced to the men: Carlos, tall, Latin, with a broad hairless chest. Philip, also tall, with a very square jaw and wavy blonde hair. And Malcolm, the shortest of the three, not particularly handsome, though almost menacing in his quiet confidence. She was handed another shot, which was also downed. There was small talk. But mostly there was Tina's slow, firm circles around her clit, and the men's knowing glances. By now Maura had braced herself by leaning against the wall, knees beginning weakening.

"Well, boys," Tina pronounced. "I think Maura here is ready to be shown a good time."

***

Michael steered James in the opposite direction from the one Jessica and Maura had headed, into another another room that had large windows and little clusters of soft, low coaches and armchairs, a kind of makeshift lounge. The mood was definitely... erotic. There was about dozen people scattered about, in various stages of undress and heavy petting.

"This is affectionately known as the Warm-Up Lounge," Michael informed him. "Most of the heavy duty sin is committed back that other way, but this is a good place to get your bearings and make new friends." Michael scanned the room, and then noticed a pair of brunettes kneeling on a sofa against the far wall, making out. "Speaking of..."

Michael walked over and sat in an armchair next to the women. "Good evening, ladies. So sorry to interrupt, but I'd like to make an introduction."

The women unclasped, and the one on the left looked up at the both. She had long auburn hair pulled back in a ponytail, and wore a sheer gold top; easily visible through the top were plum-shaped breasts from which very dark nipples protruded. She has seemed to have lost her bottoms. "I'm Trudy," she said as she extended her hand.

James took it and, slightly surprised at himself, kissed the back of her hand. "James."

"This here is Veronica," she gestured at the woman next to her, who looked a little disappointed to have been interrupted. "We're old friends." She rubbed her hands together and smiled, turning to Michael. "So, has been christened?"

Michael laughed. "No, he's been here all of five minutes in fact."

"Ooh," Trudy exclaimed, somewhat dramatically. "Then sit down right here, James," she said, patting the space to her right. James did as he was told, and it occurred to him that Michael was right - this was so much easier without Maura watching. For a moment he wondered where she was, and felt a brief flash of terror, but this was quickly interrupted by Trudy, who has kneeled before him and unzipped his pants, fishing out his cock. She seemed to inspect it briefly.

"Beautiful," she concluded, and then promptly wrapped her lips around it, sinking her mouth all the way to the base. Her mouth was soft and warm, and James immediately felt a wheel come off somewhere in the back of his brain.

Michael chuckled. "See, mate? Fun place."

***

Maura felt herself almost being pulled by the men towards the bed. She was already burning with need. She felt Carlos's warm body behind her, his hands pulling her large breasts out of the chenille, which was quickly shed. Philip appeared in front of her, quickly pulling down her skirt and peeling her thong down here legs. Using his forearms, he forced her to stand with her legs farther apart, then worked two fingers of his left hand into her pussy, where they caressed her g-spot. She rolled her head back onto Carlos's should as he groped her breasts and squeezed her nipples. God, how she loved hard pressure on her nipples...

Where was Malcolm?, Maura wondered. She glanced around, and saw he still stood over by the bar, hands in his pockets, watching and having some conversation with Jessica that Maura could not hear.

Maura caught herself for a moment, and realized that however wonderful this already was, she didn't want to be just a fuck toy, a passive sex object. She came here to want things, to own her desires. And so she pulled herself away from both men and sat at one end of the bed. "Get naked and come here," she ordered

As Carlos pulled off his shirt and slipped out of his pants she pulled him towards her, coaxing his cock out of his underwear. She took the large head into her mouth, marveling at the warmth of it, the saltiness of his precum on her tongue. He was big - both slightly longer and slightly thicker than James - but not unwieldy. She imagined how she must look, in a room full of strangers, a hard cock in her mouth, a confident slut, and felt that electric charge gather in her body.

As she slowly bobbed down on Carlos's cock she quickly felt her right hand being pulled into the air and placed on another cock, this one hard as steel and belonging to Philip. Suddenly it also was incredibly slick, and as she looked to the side, mouth still glued to Carlos's cock, she saw Philip squeezing lube out a large bottle that has suddenly appeared. She stroked his dick, which now took shape in her hand - about the same girth as James, but considerably longer, and uncircumcised. God, she thought - she seemed to be categorizing every cock by reference to James's. I wonder how long until I will have known too many cocks to keep track like that, she wondered.

After a few minutes she developed a steady rhythm between the two men, enjoying being the servile giver, but also keenly aware that her pussy was wet and unbearably empty. She could feel its liquid ache. For a moment she felt Carlos tense and thought was about to cum in her mouth, but he quickly pulled her off his cock, bending down and kissing her softly on the forehead. Now she felt herself being pulled down and across the bed by both men until she was lying on her back, her head falling down over the side. Carlos reappeared above her, shoving his cock back into her mouth. She couldn't see Philip - she could nothing see but Carlos's heavy balls - but quickly felt a tongue between her legs, working efficiently on her clit, joined again by fingers insider her, pressing against her g-spot.

She began to bring her hands up to mouth, to grasp Carlos's cock, but instead Carlos took both of them, interweaving his fingers into hers, lifting her arms up and away from her body. She felt strangely, wonderfully vulnerable. As Philip's tongue danced and Carlos fucked her mouth she began to make high-pitched groans, and felt her orgasm building inside of her. She wanted to cum badly but she also wanted to drag it out, to let the pressure somehow build up even further, but quickly this became impossible; Philip put a thumb into her ass and pressed even harder on her clit, and she felt herself completely overwhelmed, cumming hard, arching her back with a long muffled moan into Carlos's thick cock.

She had barely finished cumming and now Philip's mouth was off her and instead his long, slick cock was sliding into her pussy, eliciting a second, lower and more guttural moan. It was so strange not to be able to see him - almost like being screwed by a disembodied cock. He fucked her quickly with deep, precise strokes, and god she was wet - she could hear the obscene sloshing of her cunt as he fucked her. Just as she felt Carlos again begin to tense he slowed himself, ceased fucking her mouth and instead leaned over her. As Philip continued to fuck her, Carlos placed two fingers over her heavily swollen clit and begun to rub.

"Mmmmph," she shouted into his cock, now feeling some sharp note now being pulled out of her, her clit and pussy feeling like immensely pleasurable hot metal. In her moans he began milking Carlos's cock mouth, her tongue finding the magic, sensitive spot just beneath the glans. Now it was Carlos who was moaning, and his fingers where now rubbing hard and furiously across her clit, as fast as he could move his hand, and Philip's cock was still pumping her hard, and this time it felt as though the two of them were ripping the orgasm out of her body, so that she screamed as she came, her hips writhing, as though she were on fire. The surprise of it shocked her - she had never been capable of coming more than once in a single go. And as if on cue - god these guys knew what they were doing - as she writhed in in the aftermath of her orgasm she first felt the burst of saline cum in her mouth, and then Philip's long groan as he exploded into her pussy.

After a long, exquisite moment, all three of them collapsed into the bed, breathing heavy and flushed. "God," Maura exhaled, "that was a thorough fucking." She caught her breath, slowly recalling that she was in a room and had just played the part of total slut to a small crowd of witnesses. She glanced at her chest, amazed at the wild red flush that now stained it.

Suddenly Tina was at her side again. "I counted two orgasms, dear. Don't you know that all good things come in threes?" Tina placed her hand against the back of Maura's head and kissed her, her tongue probing deeply. Tina's other hand found one breast, squeezing it, then the other, and then slipped down her stomach to between her thighs, rubbing softly and broadly across her slick, swollen cunt. For a moment it was all too sensitive, slightly excruciating even, but she found it difficult to protest with Tina's tongue planted her mouth, and before long she felt her pussy flood again, the heavy need once again boiling up from somewhere deep inside that, just a few months earlier, she hadn't even known existed.

Tina stopped kissing her, and pulled away slightly, looking very satisfied with herself. She looked back towards the bar. "OK, Malcolm. I do believe it is your turn now..."

Tina stood up off the bed, and Maura curled on her side to look towards the bar as Malcolm walked over. He looked very serious, and Maura realized that he was attractive after all - albeit in a primal, unconventional sort of way. He paused as he reached the bed, as though studying the situation. Apparently having reached some conclusion, he slowly unbuttoned and removed his shirt, and then his jeans, and at last, his underwear.

Maura tried to play it cool as his cock came into view. Although hard, it hung low between his legs, heavy with weight. It was perhaps just an inch or two longer than James', but the girth... it didn't seem real. He was impossibly thick. He picked the bottle of lube of the bed and hosed his cock with it until it dripped on to the floor. He looked at her and smiled a little. "Definitely more fun with the lube," he teased.

***

As Trudy's mouth worked up and down his cock, joined quickly by a left hand at the base that had been lubed rather wantonly with her own spit, James was amazed that he didn't come immediately. Trudy took her time him, building him up and then backing him down, and after five or ten minutes he had no memory of Maura, he was a just a hard cock and a tide of pleasure pulling him out to sea. He had barely noticed that the bored friend - she had never said her name - was now seated on Michael's lap, watching Trudy suck his cock as Michael lazily fingered her. Across the room James caught a glimpse of a heavyset redhead reclined on a couch, being eaten out by some man who was furiously jacking his own cock.

Trudy's hand and mouth suddenly picked up in speed and intensity, and he felt her other hand dig into the side of his thigh, and now he was coming, harder than he could remember in a long time, until at last Trudy pulled off him, a long string of drool falling to her chin, and he slumped into the back of the couch. She stood back up and sat alongside him, snuggling into him rather intimately. "Welcome to the club, baby. You've been born again!" She gave him a little kiss on the cheek. As he caught his breath their little group somehow launched into small talk, and his higher senses slowly returned to him; it occurred to him that Maura and he had been separately for a long time now.

NoahBlack
NoahBlack
39 Followers
12