Maura at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael smiled wrily, and seemed to be able to read his mind. "I think you'll find she's down the opposite hall, all the way down, on the left side." James thanked Trudy and kissed her lips softly, then stepped away and began to walk back towards the direction Michael has pointed.

"Hey James," Michael called to him, and he stopped, turning back to look at them. "Just remember, this is what she wants." James nodded.

He wandered along the other side of the warehouse, which seemed enormous and hard to navigate. The mood there was decidedly different - darker, and full of animal noises and the sounds of bodies slapping together. He couldn't help but notice one room where a crowd had formed a loose line behind a women who appeared to be strapped facedown to a kind of low pummel horse, her thick, exceedingly round ass displayed high in the air as someone worked a large wand vibrator between it. He couldn't see her face, but from the sound of her heavy groans, he could tell she was clearly enjoying herself. After a few minutes of this voyeurism he pulled himself away, amazed that he was already hard again.

***

After another few minutes of searching he noticed the beaded door, and upon entered he saw Maura curled on the bed as Malcolm stood before her. His back was turned, stroking a cock that remained out of view. Maura was still curled on her side but staring up at Malcom, with that intense, hungry look that James had first seen only a few months ago. James started to step towards them but quickly felt Jessica at his side, slipping her arm around him and pulling him back towards the wall. "Just watch," she whispered. "This is going to be incredible."

Malcolm now stepped over the bed and grabbed Maura's ankles, turning her on her back and pulling her towards him. He crawled onto the bed, on all fours above her, and kissed her deeply. James could now see the unmistakable outline of his cock jutting down over abdomen - it seemed all out of proportion to his body, thick as hell. Malcolm broke from the kiss, leaning back, and began to run the fat head of his cock up and down Maura's labia. She mewed, arching her back, and Malcolm realized he need not toy with her - she was ready, her pussy a swollen juicy mess. He lined up the tip of cock and sank it halfway deep.

"Ugggghhhhhh..." Maura groaned. She felt absurdly full, impaled by the enormous thickness of Malcolm's cock. Malcolm worked gently, pulling his cock out just a little and then slowly thrusting just a little deeper. Maura groaned with every movement, until at last he was buried to the hilt, and before long he had built a slow pace, pulling the fat cock out nearly all the way, and then sliding it all the way back in. Maura couldn't believe the sensation of it, the absoluteness of it, and continued to moan, desperately for him to start fucking her hard and fast.

Malcolm had other plans for her. He pulled out slightly and shifted himself up her body slightly - as the angle changed, Maura felt the heavy base of his cock press hard on her clit. He began to grind against her in a kind of clockwise motion, cock still buried deep; her labia were so stretched around his girth that it seemed to pull the hood up and off of her clit, and his grinding there felt like the most exquisite pain imaginable - way too much, completely all encompassing, yet absolutely perfect. He quickly had her on the very edge of orgasm, and she prepared her toes to curl, but he now shifted his technique, still aligned high on her body, but now fucking her with long, slow strokes, rolling his hips as he did so, dragging to whole hard length across her exposed clit as he did so. With every stroke she made a high-pitched mew, then a whimper as drew himself out, yet he was going tantalizingly slowly, keeping her on some high cliff of pleasure. He was just so thick - it felt to her as if every thrust was pushing her entire pussy into her body, and then dragging it back out, nearly pulling it out of her. She was lost, eyes closed, no longer aware of the room, or even of the day, and certainly not of James, who still stood leaned against the back wall, stroking his cock as he watched Maura's pussy lewdly stretch inward and then outward as it clung to his cock as he moved.

And then Malcolm began to properly fuck her, speeding up his hips, still sawing hard across her clit, still filling her up beyond belief, and Maura gripped her legs across his lower back, and began to squeal loudly. "Mmmmphhh! Oh Fuuuuck! Fuuuck!" Her orgasm hit her like a train, and now she was shrieking, her face turned to the side, her fists balled in the sheets. Malcolm seemed to take this a cue to simply fuck her faster, lean his cock into her clit harder, and she immediately rolled out of that first orgasm into a second, this one seeming to come straight from the white hot tip of her clit, which by now has been positively abused, feeling hard and ready to explode.

Her staccato shrieks became even louder, and a small crowd began had gathered from the other room at the beaded door, summoned in lust by her animal noises, though she did not notice. And at last, just as she thought, surely he must be ready to cum, he shifted his body back down slightly, kneeling upwards and grabbing her ankles and pulling them high in the air and apart. He began to ceaselessly pound her, generating immense pressure deep inside her pussy, and it was only another moment when a third orgasm overtook her, this one from somewhere at the very bottom of her cunt. She felt her pussy first flood with her own juices - she was now simply moaning with each hard, slapping thrust, "ohmygod, ohmygod, oh... my... fucking... god..." - and as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, she felt Malcolm impale her one last time, and the hot quicksilver of his cum heat her pussy.

There was a long silence, tempered only by the sounds of Maura gasping to catch her breath, and of Malcolm slowly climbing off her flushed, sweaty body and putting his clothes back on. After what felt like eternity, Maura slowly regained her senses and lifted herself off the bed, finding me in the room, and smiled. And I knew that nothing would ever be the same.

12