Maureen

Story Info
Maureen needed help with a problem.
942 words
3.69
5.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone noticed Maureen. She was medium to tall, with a well-rounded butt, C-cup boobs, and flaming red hair that gently flowed over her shoulders and down her back.

Although she wasn't flamboyant, Maureen was one of the sexiest women around and she was well aware of it. She wasn't above flaunting it. I knew from friends of hers that she had lost her virginity at a young age. She was known to have several notches in her bed post.

Maureen could fill out pants and a top extremely well, but she looked best in a dress. Actually, she looked best out of it, but that's another story. This day, she was wearing a navy pantsuit with a low V-neck cut that revealed more than just a little bit of boob.

Maureen sat down next to me, leaning over to make sure I saw her abundant boobs.

"Hey, Maureen."

"Hi," she said, flashing a big smile. She sidled into a chair, making sure to put her tits directly in my line of vision. "How's it going?"

I grinned. "I'm doing great right now," I said. Maureen laughed and pushed back her flowing red hair. "How are you?"

"Well, right now, I have a bit of a problem."

"Sorry to hear that," I said. "Can I help?"

"Oh, yeah," Maureen purred. "You can definitely help." She grinned and chuckled. She leaned forward to give me another up-close view of her tits. Maureen licked her lips. She moved to a chair closer to me.

"How can I help?" I asked.

"Well, you could start by kissing me." Maureen turned towards me and leaned in.

"I'm happy to do that for you," I said, "But I'm not sure this is the right place."

"Then let's find the right place," Maureen said. We began to walk towards a nearby field with an old gazebo. I had my hand on Maureen's well-shaped ass.

"Is this good?" Maureen said as we arrived at the gazebo.

"Yeah," I said. "This will do just fine."

"Good," said Maureen. She grabbed me and kissed me hard. She pushed her pretty body against mine. She grabbed my crotch. I tried to undo Maureen's bra, but I couldn't. She wasn't wearing one.

Maureen unzipped my pants. I pulled her to me and unzipped her pantsuit. My hand was on her butt. Maureen unbuttoned my jeans. They dropped to the ground.

I took Maureen by the shoulders and began to push off her pantsuit. Maureen licked her lips. She kicked off her shoes and let her pantsuit fall to the ground. She was wearing nothing but a pair of black panties.

Maureen slid off my underpants. She fell to her knees and opened her mouth, wrapping it around my dick. I fondled Maureen's ample breasts.

Maureen sucked hard on my stiff cock. She licked it as it went in and out of her pretty mouth. I pushed it deep into her throat. Maureen took it in eagerly.

My organ began to jerk. Maureen continued to suck it. I spewed my fluid into Maureen's mouth. She took it all in.

When it ended, Maureen stood up. She kissed me hard, with plenty of tongue. I slipped her panties off. She quickly unbuttoned my shirt and removed it.

Maureen stood naked in front of me. Her flaming red hair fell gently down her back and around her round boobs. I put my hand on Maureen's bare butt, pulling her to me. I kissed her. She rubbed her naked body vigorously against mine, grinding hard. My penis was beginning to harden again.

"That's it," said Maureen. She smiled. Maureen had a very pretty smile.

I backed Maureen against one of the posts. I pushed her hair back. We kissed. Maureen grabbed my hard cock.

"Ready?" said Maureen.

"Of course," I replied. In the corner of the gazebo was a smallish table. We walked toward the table. Maureen leaned forward, pushing me onto the table. She climbed on top of me. She kissed me hard. The kiss was wet and passionate. My dick was getting stiff.

Maureen stood and placed her shapely legs around mine. Her pussy opened wide. Maureen brought herself down on my hard cock.

"Oh, yeah!" Maureen said as my organ entered her wet pussy. I pushed into her as she moved up and down on my penis. I fondled Maureen's plentiful tits. Maureen threw her head back and closed her eyes. Her red hair flew as she bounced happily up and down.

"Oh, yes!" Maureen cried. "Oh yes! Oh my God!" She continued to bounce on top of me as I kept thrusting into her. I grabbed Maureen's butt and pulled her to me. My cock went deep inside Maureen.

"Wow, you're good!" Maureen said. She began to moan. Her breath was getting short.

"God DAMN!" Maureen screamed. Her legs began to shake. She threw her head back. Her hair bounced off her back. She was shivering and tingling. She fell forward onto me just as my cock popped. Once more, I spewed jism into Maureen's hot pussy. She continued to shake on top of me.

Then it was over. My dick retreated. Maureen climbed off me. She stood up. I smiled as I looked at her naked body which I had just enjoyed so fully.

"God, you're GOOD!" Maureen said.

"You're pretty good yourself," I said. "That was fantastic." Maureen smiled. I stood up. Maureen kissed me.

"Thank you," she said. "I needed that. Let's get together again."

"Sounds good," I said. "Maybe we'd better get dressed." We dressed and walked together.

"Thanks again," Maureen said. "See you soon." With a wave, she disappeared.