Jennie Finch Gets the Bill

Story Info
Jennie Finch sleeps with a new partner.
910 words
3.8
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frat house was nice, Jennie Finch thought. She was really looking forward to the party. There was a guy she had really wanted to meet.

Jennie was talking with her "sister" Betsy when Betsy's boyfriend Jack came over. "Hi Jennie," he said. "Hey, Betsy."

"Hi," Jennie said. I'll let you two be." She started to mingle. She saw the guy she had wanted to meet and headed in that direction.

"Hi!" Jennie said. "I'm Jennie."

"Yeah, I recognize you. I'm Bill."

Jennie cocked her head slightly. "You recognize me?"

"Yeah, Jack pointed you out. You're a softball player, right?"

"Yeah."

"Most people think softball players are lesbians."

"Well, some of the girls are into girls, but most of us are straight. A couple have even tried to hit on me."

"That's not nice."

"Well, the sexy pitcher is a good catch," Jennie said, smiling broadly. She chuckled slightly. Now she looked at Bill. She licked her lips.

"Dance?" Bill said.

"Yeah, sure," said Jennie. "Why not?" Bill led her to the dance floor.

"I'm enjoying getting to know you, Jennie," Bill said.

"Yeah, me too," said Jennie. "I've seen you around." She smiled slyly. "I like you." Giggling, she grabbed Bill's crotch.

"Well, now," said Bill. "This is getting interesting!" He pulled Jennie to him, blowing in her ear. as he pulled her to him, he unhooked her bra. Jennie took it off and started waving it around. It was very sheer. Bill smiled as Jennie's large boobs bounced up and down.

"Interested?" Jennie said. Bill smiled. Jennie undid two buttons on her top, exposing her ample cleavage. Now she bent over. Her bare tits were right in Bill's face.

"God, Jennie, we just met," said Bill. Jennie nodded and kissed him hard, pressing her body against his.

"Yeah. So?" said Jennie. She blew in Bill's ear as she unzipped his pants. "I can tell you want me." Bill couldn't deny it.

Stuffing her bra in her pocket, Jennie grabbed Bill. She kissed him hard, her tongue eagerly running around Bill's mouth. She pressed herself hard against him.

Bill returned the kiss. He pulled Jennie's top loose and began to caress her upper body. Again Jennie grabbed his crotch.

Across the hall from the room where everyone was partying was a sitting room with a comfortable couch. The couple continued to embrace tightly as they led each other there.

Jennie closed the door and made sure it was locked. She sat down on the couch. Bill sat next to her, incredibly close. Jennie unlatched his pants. They fell to the floor. She pulled down his underpants. Bill's excited cock stood stiffly at attention. Jennie smiled. Her eyes twinkled. She finished unbuttoning her top and flung it onto the floor. Once more she kissed Bill.

Quickly Jennie removed her pants. Wearing nothing but her frilly, semi-sheer pink boyshorts, she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. Her pretty lips surrounded Bill's erect organ. She licked it. Now she took it in. Her eyes twinkled as she took Bill's cock deeper into her mouth. Bill slid off his tee shirt. Jennie smiled, continuing to suck on him.

Bill stood there naked, grinning. Kissing Jennie's blonde head, he grabbed her by the armpits and raised her up. He kissed her hard, sliding her panties off as he did. He danced her over to the couch.

Bill fondled Jennie's boobs. She fingered his hard dick. With yet another hard, wet kiss, Bill inserted a finger into Jennie. Jennie kissed his bare chest and pulled on his hard penis. Once more they kissed.

Jennie leaned forward. She was on top of Bill. Her warm, wet pussy rubbed against his stiff dick as Bill sucked on her tits.

"Fuck me!" Jennie cried. "Fuck me hard! Fuck me now! Fuck me like I've never been fucked before!"

Jennie opened wide. Bill's hard cock entered her easily. Jennie danced gleefully on top of him as Bill's cock moved in and out of her. She bounced up and down in sync with Bill's deep thrusts. His cock was stiff and deep inside Jennie. her blonde hair was flying all around.

Jennie closed her eyes. "Keep it up!" she exclaimed. "Harder!" Bill was only too happy too oblige. He pushed harder and deeper into sweet Jennie.

"Oh, Christ, is this good!" Jennie said. "So good." She tightened her cunt around Bill's log. "Oh God! Oh God! Harder! Deeper!" Jennie moaned audibly. Smiling, Bill kept pushing his organ further and further into Jennie. They were dripping sweat. Jennie began to shake. She threw her head back.

"Damn that's good!" Jennie said. Her entire body began to shiver and shake. Her legs flailed wildly. She moaned loudly.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Yessssss! Yeeeeeeeeessssss!" Jennie's breath was short. Bill could hear her breathing.

"OH! MY GOD!" Jennie shrieked as her body shook with the most intense pleasure she knew. "OH! MY GOD!" Waves of intense pleasure coursed through Jennie's body. She shivered and shook.

Bill let go. A river of Bill's love juice poured into Jennie's sweet pussy, filling her full of intense pleasure. Bill went limp. Jennie did a frowny face.

"Wow, that was intense," Jennie said breathlessly. "You sure know how to make a girl happy."

Bill chuckled. "Yeah, well, you're no slouch either, Jennie. You're fantastic!"

"Thanks!" Jennie said, and she kissed him. "We must do this again sometime."

"That's a go," said Bill. "That's a definite go."