Rebecca St. James: Riding

Story Info
A bike ride turns into something more.
993 words
4.29
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca St. James enjoyed riding her bike, so she was glad to find out that her boyfriend Cubbie Fink was a rider, too. It would be a great way to spend time together doing something fun.

They had ridden through the hills and valleys together, side by side. As they rode, Rebecca repeatedly took sidelong glances at her boyfriend. She was enjoying the ride, the scenery, and especially Cubbie's company. Rebecca looked at her boyfriend and realized just how much she wanted him.

Now they were coming towards Rebecca's house. They rode into the driveway and parked their bikes. "I love to ride," Rebecca said with a smile. She giggled a bit. "It's so exhilarating." She kissed Cubbie. "Nothing like a good, hard ride." Rebecca unlocked her door. "Come on in."

"Well, I really should go," said Cubbie. He smiled. "It's been great to ride with you."

Rebecca grabbed Cubbie and kissed him hard. She pulled him to her. "Come in for a bit," she said. She put her hand on Cubbie's butt, pushing him even closer until they were rubbing against each other.

"I've had such a great time," Rebecca said. "Can't you come in for a minute?"

"Well, I can spare a few minutes," Cubbie said.

As they entered the house, Rebecca kissed Cubbie again. She stuck her tongue in Cubbie's mouth. Cubbie grabbed her and put his hand on her butt.

"Cup of coffee?" said Rebecca.

"That sounds good," replied Cubbie. Rebecca disappeared into the kitchen. A minute later, she emerged with two cups of coffee. She laid one in front of Cubbie. She sat down next to him, sidling up against him so their bodies touched. She grinned.

"Rebecca," Cubbie said. Rebecca grinned at him and turned away. Cubbie sipped his coffee. He took her face in his hands and kissed her. His arms around her, he unhooked her bra. Rebecca smiled. She sipped her coffee.

"Excuse me," said Rebecca as she fixed her cleavage. Her bra came off. Smiling, she dropped it to the floor. Again she kissed Cubbie hard. Her hand was on his leg. She unzipped his pants.

"It appears you invited me in for more than coffee," said Cubbie. Rebecca giggled. She climbed on Cubbie's lap, kissing him hard. He began to unzip her. Rebecca felt Cubbie's hands on her ample boobs. She began to unbutton his shirt.

"Come," Rebecca said with a nod of her head. She grabbed her boyfriend by the hand and led him down the hall.

Rebeca's bedroom was nicely furnished with a chair and a nice dresser, but what Cubbie immediately noticed was the large double bed. Rebecca led him to it. She took off her outfit, leaving only socks and her scarlet semi-sheer panties. Cubbie smiled.

Rebecca approached him. She removed his shirt. She began to kiss his bare chest. She unsnapped his waist and his pants fell to the ground. Cubbie stepped out of them. Rebecca took off her socks, then her panties. She pulled Cubbie onto the big bed.

Cubbie removed his underpants. He smiled at his naked girlfriend. Rebecca began playing with Cubbie's cock. Now she kissed it. She took it into her mouth. Cubbie felt Rebecca's tongue caressing his organ. Her eyes twinkled. She took in more and more of his hot cock. Her hands rolled his balls. Cubbie was very turned on.

"God, Bec," he said.

Rebecca was eagerly working his dick with her tongue and lips. His penis was stiff as a log. He didn't know if he could hold it much longer.

"You're good!" Cubbie said.

"Mpf," said Rebecca, and she continued to suck him. Suddenly, it was pop time. Cubbie's cock jerked and emitted a flow of love juice. Rebecca swallowed it all. She licked her lips and kissed her slightly startled boyfriend. It was a wet, hard, juicy kiss.

Rebecca smiled at Cubbie as she slid up next to him. "I'm not finished with you, Mr. Fink," she said with a chuckle.

"I can hardly wait to see what you have in store, Miss Smallbone," Cubbie replied. They laughed.

Rebecca gently placed her hand on Cubbie's flaccid organ. At first, she just played with it gently, but gradually, the strokes got more strident and interesting. Cubbie's dick started to respond to Rebecca's handling. Rebecca smiled.

Again Cubbie's cock stiffened. Rebecca smiled and kissed him. "There we go," she said. Now she placed herself over Cubbie. straddling him. "I told you I like riding," she said as she came down on top of his erect cock. Cubbie began fondling her tits. Her nipples were hardening.

Cubbie pushed as Rebecca bounced, their movements in perfect harmony. She threw her head back and sighed. Her hair flew wildly. He thrust repeatedly while she happily danced on top of him. His organ was getting stiffer and stiffer.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh," screamed Rebecca. "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!" She was sweating. "Deeper! Deeper!" Cubbie happily obliged. He pushed farther inside Rebecca's warm, wet vagina, thrusting eagerly as she moaned. Rebecca closed her eyes. "Sweet Jesus!" she cried. Then, slowly, in short breaths, "Cub-bie! Oh Cub-bie!" Rebecca tightened her pussy, squeezing Cubbie's hard cock. He was getting close.

Rebecca threw her head back. Again she closed her eyes. She was shaking. Her legs were spasmodically flying around. She shivered with excitement. That familiar, wonderful shiver. She smiled. "Cub-bie! Sweet Jesus, Cubbie!" Her body was exploding with pleasure.

Cubbie popped. His cock jerked and spewed cum deep into Rebecca. It felt like the Pacific Ocean was flowing into her.

"Oh my Gooooooood!" screamed Rebecca, just as Cubbie's flow ended. "Oh! My! Goooooooood!" She dismounted and curled up next to her boyfriend.

"Wow," she said. "That was phenomenal!"

"Thanks," said Cubbie cheerily. "You're pretty phenomenal yourself. You definitely know what you're doing." Rebecca smiled, closed her eyes, and curled up, her head on Cubbie's chest.

"G'night," she said. "We'll do this again in the morning." Rebecca turned out the light and fell fast asleep.