Maureen Moves in and Takes Charge

Story Info
Maureen dominates John and Martha and they willingly obey.
2.5k words
4.46
10.1k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations in this story are 18 years or older.

*******************

Maureen was very content with how things had developed over the last couple of weeks. She thought about how lucky she was having been offered a promotion in the same town that her brother Brian lived. She loved her little brother and being apart from him these last two years had been difficult. Now she would be moving into his house while she was searching for a place of her own and she was looking forward to it.

Brian and she had always had a special relation. Maureen had realized early on that Brian had a very feminine disposition. He liked to try on her silk underwear and bras and he could spend hours in front of the mirror trying out his sisters make up gears.

She decided early on that she would encourage Brians different desires. He had for instance an obsession with women's breasts. Therefore one day she had showed him her breasts which were massively large by any measure and she had let him fondle and caress her breasts and her nipples. She had loved him doing that and had let him continue until she had had a breathtaking orgasm. That had led to several encounters where they had satisfied each other. Brian sucking her breasts and she fondling his penis until he orgasmed. This, she had missed these last years and she was looking forward to reviving their relation again.

What delighted her was when he told her about how he had found some herbs and cream on the internet. When using them he had grown his breasts to be so large that any woman would be proud to have similar tits. They were firm, well rounded and they would stretch his shirts, or the blouses he sometimes wore, to the limit. Brian indeed had developed into a very delicate and attractive person that everybody seemed to love and she was very happy for him.

Maureen herself had very little likeness to her brother. She was tall, well proportioned with an athletic and well trained body. Hear breast were very large and prominent and her curved body and blond hair made her look like an antique goddess or an amazon.

This was very much reflected in her personality. She was a very dominating young lady. She radiated an air of authority and people around her were submitting to her obediently. She felt the power she possessed and she loved it and she used it.

After she had moved in with Brian they had spent the evenings catching up with what had happened to to them while being apart. Brian had told her about the lovely middle aged neighbors that he had been invited to and the special relation they had developed. Maureen was intrigued when she heard Brian tell about them and decided that she would find out more about them soon, very soon.

That opportunity emerged a couple of days later when Brian said "we have both been invited next-door to the Taylors for drinks on Saturday. They are such lovely people and I am sure that you are going to like them as much as I do. John is a very kind and considerate person and Mrs Taylor is more of a motherly type who loves to hug and kiss and to make you feer homely and comfortable." Maureen was pleased to hear this. She would meet the neighbors and she was determined to find out why Brian liked them so much.

***********

When ringing the door bell on Saturday, Martha came to the door and welcomed them in. She introduced Maureen to John and then they sat down. Martha had arranged some snacks and bottles of wine. They were soon comfortable with each other and the conversation went fluently, covering everything between food and films on TV and other topics of the day.

As talks went on, Maureen was secretly observing Martha. She found her very likable with her friendly face and very attractive body. She wondered how Martha would look without her clothes and she started to think of how she could find out.

She moved so that she would sit next to Martha on the sofa. They were so close that she could feel the warmth from Marthas thighs through their dresses. She innocently placed her hand on Marthas thigh and squeezed lightly. Moments later she could feel Martha placing her hand on top of hers, resting it there. It was a gesture that felt quite erotic and she felt more and more excited. She decided that she would make the first move.

"Martha" she said, I have been admiring your dress and the way your breasts are held up. Do you have a special make of bra? I wish I had something similar because I am not happy with mine."

"No" said Martha "it is a very regular one that I have." As she said that she could feel her nipples stiffen and she hoped Maureen cold see that. Maureens hand on her thigh had taken her by surprise and putting her hand on top of Maureens surprised her even more.

"Can I see?" Maureen said, "I am sure it is a different type than mine." When saying that she unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide off her, displaying her magnificent breasts, held together by a soft, silky, laced bra.

Martha realized that it was her turn to do the same and she felt strangely eager to do so. She felt compelled by Maureens voice. She realized that Maureen did not ask her, she was telling her and she felt excited. She freed herself from her blouse and now the two of them were hungrily watching each others breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts" Maureen said. "I am sure you don't need a bra. I am sure they are as firm and beautiful even without a bra. Take your bra off and show me your breasts."

Martha was stunned. This again was Maureen not asking. This was Maureen telling her. She became aware that she felt oddly anxious to please her guest. Why was she willing to submit to her? She felt arousal growing. Her amazon guest was taking command not only over what she was ordered to do but also of her feelings. It was exciting and very satisfying. She wanted to obey. She got up slowly took her bra off, cupped her breasts in her hands and held them out to Maureen.

Maureen could sense the conflicting feelings inside her host. She decided to act quickly. "Take the rest of your clothes off and come and sit down again next to me here on the sofa."

In the meantime, Brian and John had silently been observing what was taking place. John stretched his hand inside Brians shirt where he could feel the stiffening nipples and Brian let his hand rest on Johns trousers over his penis which was slowly hardening. They found that what they were watching was very exiting and erotic and they were both affected.

Martha felt nervous but she could not fight against the urge that forced her to obey. She was bewildered and slightly worried but at the same time she wanted this. She wanted someone to dominate her, to control her and to be her mistress. She undressed slowly, item by item, skirt, stockings and lastly her silk panties which both she and Maureen noticed were soaking wet.

"Come here" Maureen said. "You will now be allowed to undress me, and you will follow my instructions to the letter. You shall first take off my bra. Then you shall take hold of my breasts and suck my nipples one by one until I tell you to stop."

Martha undid the bra and took the gorgeous breasts in her hands. She fondled the soft skin and then started to use her lips and tongue on the erect nipples. She could feel that it had effect. Maureen started to breath heavier and Martha felt her head being pressed harder to the breasts.

"Now you will take my skirt and my panties off" Maureen said as she stood up. Martha became more and more wet. With trembling fingers she obeyed and undressed Maureen completely. Totally naked, Maureen parted her legs and said "kneel in front of me and then search my clitoris with your tongue and start sucking, and don't dare to stop until I tell you to."

Martha felt strange. She had never been this intimate with another woman. She had fantasized about it many times and tried to imagine how she would react if the dream became real. And now it was real and it was more sensual and much better. She buried her head in the tall woman's cunt and started to suck and lick. It was heavenly. She savored the taste and she never wanted it to stop. Her lips and her tongue brought Maureen higher and higher until she screamed and fell back into the sofa in an explosive orgasm.

Maureen was in a state of ecstasy This was more than she could dream of. She had used her desire to dominate on other occasions but it had been nothing like this. She felt the power and she knew that Martha was now her slave. It was a lovely feeling. While getting her breath back she started to ponder how to exploit the momentum that had been created in the room. All four of them had been taking part in what had happened, either as participants or as spectators. She could tell that both John and Brian were visibly excited.

The next one to conquer would obviously be John. That would be easy she thought. She had sensed that John was already submissive to his wife. He would do anything she told him to and now she had the power to give Martha instructions.

She turned to Martha and said "you have made me very satisfied. It was a lovely orgasm you gave me and I am very grateful. I am so glad that we have met like this and that you have invited us into your home. I know you are very fond of my brother and that makes me very happy. I want you to make sure that he also gets his pleasure and when you do, you please me too. I will give you instructions later. However, I need you now to do something else for me." "Yes" Martha said expectantly. "Tell me what to do and I will obey."

"My cunt has been satisfied but I now need something else. I want you to order your husband to fuck my ass. I want him to fuck me slowly and deeply and he may not come until I have had my orgasm. You will also tell your husband to take care of my brother afterwards I want you to make sure his every wish is followed. That way you satisfy me, do you understand?"

"Yes Maureen I will tell John to fuck your ass slowly and deeply and that he may not come until you have had your orgasm. I will make sure that he comply. I can see that he has seen and heard everything we have said and done and I can also see from here that his dick is hard and stiff and ready to satisfy you."

During all this time, John and Brian had followed what had transpired between Maureen and Martha with increased excitement. They had taken hold of each others penises and were stroking the shafts in unison. They had both understood and accepted that Maureen was in command and that her will had to be obeyed.

Martha told John to go over to Maureen who had now positioned herself on hands and knees on the sofa. He had brought some cream which he applied and then he entered her slowly but firmly from behind. Maureen sighed with pleasure as he entered. She had fantasized about being fucked in her ass and she had longed for that feeling that now took over her. She could feel John inside her and after a while, push by push, she came nearer and nearer her tipping point and when she finally were there she screamed "John come inside me now, hurry." John had worked himself up to the limit and when Maureen uttered the magic words he came within her with fierce force making Maureen scream with delight. It was heavenly.

Slowly Maureen calmed down and doing so she realized that the other three in the room were now watching her expectantly as if they wanted her to direct what was going to happen next. She felt the power and it made her excited.

She stood up in all her naked glory and like a commander she started to give out orders to everyone "John" she said "you have already had your release inside me so now you must make sure that Brian also gets his satisfaction. Martha has promised that you will follow my instructions. You are to take Brians dick in your mouth and you are going to suck it in a way that when he comes, he will feel like he has gone to heaven. Is that clear?" John was speechless bur he nodded eagerly. This was yet another fantasy coming to life.

While John knelt in front of Brian and took hold of his penis, Maureen turned to Martha and said "you have given me so much wonderful pleasure today. First you invite me to your home and you offer to be my friend which has made me very happy. Then you offer to fulfill my explicit directions without questioning and you have given me the most exquisite feelings and orgasms and all this has satisfied me so much that I am going to reward you with such ecstasy and orgasms that I promise you will never had experienced before."

She directed Martha to sit down and open her legs. Maureen then moved her lips over the inside of Marthas legs, moving towards her cunt and her clit and then she licked and pleasured Martha over and over again bringing her to new heights every time and finally when reaching her fourth orgasm Martha was shaking and moaning in a state of pleasure that never seemed to end.

This was wonderful Martha thought afterwards. She compared with how John and she had played their Saturday role plays but never could she imagine that reality might overshadow fantasies the way it had happened today.

**********

Afterwards, when everybody had cleaned up and settled down in the drawing room with a glass of wine, Maureen said "this has been a most wonderful afternoon and evening. Both Brian and I could not have been welcomed in a more generous and intimate way. You have made us feel that we have become close friends of yours and we cherish this friendship very much. I would like and hope that this will be the beginning of something very special. I think we have so much to give each other."

Martha and John looked at each other. They both knew that this was about to give a new dimension to their secret play dreams. Martha then said "both John and I feel absolutely the same. We both think our new friendship can develop into a mutual and regular Saturday enjoyment and we already look forward until next time we meet.