Maureen's Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night she had chicken strips and French fries ready for dinner. She had extra plates in the fridge for John and Mark to heat up later when they came home. Mary ate in silence, while Maureen tinkered around in the kitchen. Mary came in the kitchen after finishing, handing her plate to Maureen.

"Can I ask you something Maureen?" she asked.

"Of course, Mary."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" she asked.

"I...I used to until just recently." Maureen answered. That was partly true. She had been dating a great guy and was actually planning on going out with him the day after she had been abducted.

"I never see you leave the house. Do you ever?" she asked.

"I do when it suits me," Maureen lied. "Don't you worry about me," Maureen replied trying to appear busier than she actually was. These questions were making her uncomfortable, bringing up thoughts that Maureen had been trying hard to repress.

"It's just..." Mary started. "I don't know...you seem like you're so experienced in life and you're only a maid?"

"Mary, I wouldn't be doing this job if I didn't want to be here, and the money is really good." Maureen's lies were coming so easily now that she was starting to believe them herself. "What is it that you're getting at," Maureen asked.

"Are you a Christian?" Mary asked

"No," Maureen answered quickly, slightly shocked at the question.

"What do you think about sex?" Mary asked next.

Maureen blinked. "I...that's a pretty big question Mary. Are you asking if I enjoy sex or if I think its okay that you're sexually active?"

"Both," Mary said with a laugh.

Maureen sighed. "Okay." She put down the dish towel and leaned back against the counter, giving Mary her full attention. "First of all, let's make a pact that neither of us tells your father about this conversation."

"I promise!" Mary said enthusiastically.

"Well." Maureen said staring at the beautiful young woman across the kitchen from her. She was just too tired to worry about the moral implications of anything she was doing. She was just a slave after all. "I do enjoy sex. Do you?"

"Yes...I mean I haven't had sex much," Mary said looking a little embarrassed. "I've only had two boyfriends that were serious enough that we had sex. Usually I just hook up with guys and...you know."

It was like Mary was starving to unload on a mother figure and Maureen, as new to Mary as she was, was fitting the bill.

"I think so." Maureen answered. "Do you mean blowjobs and hand jobs?" She asked.

"Yes," Mary answered, looking only slightly uncomfortable. "Do you like giving blowjobs to your boyfriends?"

Laughing, Maureen answered "Yes I do." She actually did enjoy oral sex now, although she didn't think John, Mark or the rest of the men she had been with over the past few weeks would count as boyfriends.

"Do you ever let them cum in your mouth?" Mary asked, moving closer to Maureen.

"Yes, almost always. I almost always swallow it all too," she said grinning.

"Really?" Mary replied, eyes wide. "I...when you came into my room the other night...that was the first time I ever swallowed. I actually liked it."

"How did you meet that guy I kicked out of the house?" Maureen asked. "He was a real loser."

"Online," Mary answered. "I met him in a chat room and we hooked up. I've done that a couple of times."

"That has to stop Mary," Maureen said. "I don't care what you do, and I'm not your mother, but it's just too dangerous."

"I know," Mary said sheepishly.

"Aren't there any guys in your school that you like?" Maureen asked as they both sat down at the dining room table.

"Well yes but...they don't..." Mary started to blush. As graphic as this conversation already was, Maureen couldn't imagine why.

"Spit it out girl," she said leaning forward.

"They aren't...They're not big enough. There I've said it. I'm a size queen," Mary said. "I know you already think I'm a slut."

"No I don't, "Maureen said quietly reaching over and touching the young girls arm. "I don't. I'll never judge you and I'm not judging you now."

Maureen had heard the term 'size queen' before. She knew it meant a woman that only enjoyed men who were extremely well endowed. Little did Mary know that there were two extremely well endowed men living under the same roof with her. Maureen thought that she could be considered a size queen herself. She wondered if Mary would enjoy The Ox and his massive cock.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I'm a bit of a size queen myself but I can still enjoy a man who is average, and I'm sure you can too," Maureen said trying to comfort the girl and steer this conversation into the realm of normal again.

Mary smiled a little. "What's the biggest cock you ever had?"

Maureen laughed out loud at that. "Let's just say that I've had some very large ones."

"You know the guy you kicked out of the house had the biggest cock I've ever had. I could barely get half of it in my mouth. If only he wouldn't have been so nasty. Thanks for talking with me. I've got to get my homework done," Mary said and then abruptly got up and went upstairs.

Maureen finished putting the dishes away and then made her way back to her chamber. She heard Mark and John come in the front door. John poked his head in her door.

"I'm going to bed. Do not disturb me no matter what," he said and then left. Maureen could hear him stomping up the stairs. He wouldn't be bothering her again this evening.

Maureen shut her door and took off her blouse and bra, letting her massive breasts flop free. She cupped them in her hands admiring herself in the mirror. Just then there was a light knocking on her door. She quickly grabbed a silk robe, wrapped it around herself and then opened the door. It was Mark.

"Mark! Come on in," she said. "What can I do for you?"

"I...I don't ever want to bother you but...." He glanced at the floor, looking extremely uncomfortable.

"You're no bother Mark. What is it?" Maureen asked looking at him.

"Ever since the other day, I can't get you out of my mind," he said, the words pouring out of his mouth. "I can't concentrate in school. I keep messing up in practice. I get...I get erec..."

"You get erections all the time?" Maureen finished for him and then looked down, noticing that his sweatpants were tenting out slightly.

"Yes," he croaked. "I don't know what to...I don't know."

"Mark. I'm sorry." Maureen said stepping closer to him. She opened her robe and let it slip off of her shoulders.

Mark's eyes opened as wide as saucers at the sight of Maureen's massive breasts and thick, dark nipples. Maureen walked closer, mashing her chest against Mark, and then she kissed him. Mark froze at first, letting Maureen's full lips press against his. He soon parted his lips, letting Maureen's tongue snake inside his mouth and then they were kissing each other passionately like two teenagers at a drive-in. Maureen sucked hard on Mark's tongue. He was fully hard now and Maureen could feel his cock poking against her through his sweatpants.

"I can help you," she said. "I know what you need. Let Maureen make it all better."

Maureen slid down to her knees and then pulled Mark's sweatpants down, letting his majestic cock swing into view. It smacked Maureen in the cheek.

"Be careful with that monster. You might hurt someone," Maureen said, giggling.

Maureen opened her mouth wide and slid her lips over the head of his thick cock taking half of him into her mouth. He groaned in pleasure as she started to work her mouth up and down his thick shaft. Neither of them noticed the door open a crack.

Mary had come down to ask Maureen another question. She gasped when she what Mark was trying to shove down Maureen's throat.

She couldn't believe that her brother's cock was so large. It was fantastic and Maureen was taking nearly all of it in her mouth. Mary stood mesmerized watching Maureen suck her brother's cock. Mary had one hand stuffed down her pants playing with her clit as she watched the illicit encounter through the crack in the doorway.

Maureen tried to take Mark all the way down her throat, but he was just too large. She had gotten most of it in there and she knew that he would probably never get a blowjob this good with anyone else. She drooled around his cock as she pulled her mouth up to his cock head, letting her saliva leak down her chin and then she worked her lips down his cock again. Very few men had been able to last this long with Maureen and she was impressed with young Mark. She felt him start to tense and she wrapped her hand around his cock to stroke him as she released him from her mouth.

"Mark, I want you to cum all over my big tits," she said stroking his cock faster.

He grunted and shot thick ropes of cum across her exposed chest. Maureen stroked the last drop out of Mark's cock and then released him. His semen was dripping off her giant boobs and onto the carpet.

"Oh, my god," he exclaimed when he was finished. He pulled up his sweatpants over his slowly deflating cock.

Maureen stood up, taking a washcloth off of her dresser to clean up his cum. "Mark. I want you to listen to me. Whenever you need relief, and it's safe and no one else is around, I want you to come to me," she said. "I will make it all better."

"Okay," he said.

"I know its tough being a teenager," She said to him, wiping the last of his cum from her breasts and walking over to him. "I'm not trying to make it tougher for you. I'm here to make it better." She kissed him on the cheek. "You better get out of here and get some sleep."

Mary had long since fingered herself to orgasm watching Maureen suck Mark off, and had then run up to her room. When Mark left the hall was empty. Satisfied, he made his way up to his bedroom. He got undressed down to his boxers and sat down on his bed thinking about his dilemma. He couldn't get the new housekeeper and her luscious body out of his mind. She had just told that she would give him sexual relief whenever he needed it. It was a dream come true. He wondered if she would go so far as to let him fuck her. Better not to push his luck he thought.

Finished cleaning Mark's semen from her boobs, Maureen wrapped the silk robe around her and went to get a glass of water. The house was dark and quiet. Maureen decided to walk up stairs and make sure the twins were asleep. She walked up to Mary's room. The door was open and her desk light was on but the room was empty. She then walked over to Mark's room. His door was open a crack. That was the problem with this house. None of the doors shut completely without a little extra effort. She was going to have to get someone out to fix them. She heard talking inside and decided to sneak a peek in the room.

Mary was sitting on the bottom of the bed and Mark was laying there under the covers.

"I need to talk to you Mark," Mary said. "It's important."

"I'm really tired sis," he said. "Can't it wait until morning?"

"No," Mary said coldly. Maureen could tell that she was angry.

"What did I do now?" Mark said exasperatedly. "Did I accidentally take the wrong towel again or leave the toilet seat up. It's always something with you."

"No," Mary said shifting her position to face him. "It's something with you."

"What?" he asked.

"You better be honest with me, or I'll tell dad," she said.

Mark sat up at this. Nobody wanted to piss off dad in this house. "What?" Mark asked again.

"I saw you," Mary said simply.

"You saw me what?" Mark said.

"I saw you stuffing your cock down Maureen's throat!" Mary yelled.

Maureen suddenly felt sick to her stomach. This was going from bad to worse. Visions of being tortured and buried alive in a shallow grave filled her head.

Mark turned beet red. He had a look of pure terror on his face.

"I saw Maureen sucking your cock, and I saw you cum all over her tits," Mary said. "I think dad would hurt you real bad if he ever found out."

"What a cold bitch!" Maureen thought.

"I...don't tell dad," Mark stammered in a panic. "Please!"

"Show me," Mary said.

"What?" Mark asked wide eyed.

"Show me your cock or I'll tell," Mary said.

Maureen couldn't believe what she was hearing. Mary was actually asking to see her brother's cock.

"You want me to what?" Mark said disbelievingly.

"Show me your cock or I'm going to tell dad everything," Mary said.

Maureen looked on through the opening of the doorway as Mark pulled back the covers. He was laying there in his boxers. The outline of his cock was obvious under the thin material though.

"Wow," Mary whispered. "You're not even hard and it's still huge."

Mark managed a weak smile.

"Take it out," Mary demanded.

Resigned to his fate, Mark reached into his boxers and pulled his cock out. Maureen had to admit that it was beautiful. Mary gasped at the size of it and then reached over and grasped it firmly in her hand. Mark stopped breathing for a moment. It looked even larger in Mary's small hand. Mary instinctively started to stroke his cock and it grew in her hand. Soon it was at its full length and girth.

"Don't hate me Mark," Mary said softly and then she leaned over on the bed and took as much of her brother's cock in her mouth as she could.

Maureen was in shock. She was astounded that Mary would go to this extreme for sexual gratification. This was her own brother for god's sake.

"Mary...we can't ...you..." Mark protested weakly as his cock disappeared into his sister's mouth.

Mary worked her way down Mark's thick cock as far as she could. It wasn't as far as Maureen had taken him but it was impressive none the less. Mark started to buck his hips, driving his cock into Mary's mouth. She took it like a pro. Maureen was starting to see that Mary was more experienced than she had let on.

With his cock still deep in her mouth, Mary wiggled out of her Jeans and socks. She pulled her mouth off of Mark's cock long enough to position her pussy over Mark's face.

"Lick my pussy, please," Mary said as she pressed her sex against Mark's mouth.

She took Mark's cock into her mouth again as Mark started to lick her pussy. Maureen watched them sixty-nine through the doorway. Mark had placed his hands on his sister's hips guiding her movements as he ate her. He must have been doing something right. Mary squealed around his cock. After a few more moments, Mary got off of Mark and lay back on the bed.

"I need that big thing inside me Mark," she said huskily. "Fuck me."

Mark didn't need any further invitation. He moved up onto his sister and started to push his cock into her pussy. Mary arched her back and closed her eyes, whimpering in pleasure as Mark stuffed his monster cock into her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She cried out. "You're so big."

Mark was all the way in now and started fucking her hard. Maureen heard a noise behind her. John was coming out of his bedroom door. She had no choice but to quickly get inside of the bedroom or be found out and risk punishment.

Maureen quickly jumped into the bedroom and quietly shut the door behind her. She was pretty sure that she hadn't been seen by John. She listened by the door, but couldn't hear anything. He never bothered her in her chambers at night. That was strange in and of itself. She was distracted by Mary grunting on the bed behind her.

Maureen turned around and made eye contact with Mary. She was still being pounded hard, by Mark. She started convulsing and biting her lip to stop from screaming. She was cumming hard. Maureen was slightly jealous. She had wanted to be Mark's first fuck. She was pretty sure that he had been a virgin before tonight.

Mark pulled his cock out of Mary's pussy with a wet plop.

"Are you...are you okay?" He asked. Mary's eyes had rolled back into her head and her breathing was ragged.

"She's okay Mark," Maureen said walking over to the bed. "You just fucked her brains out and she had a mind blowing orgasm."

Mark nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of Maureen's voice.

"I...I...don't tell dad," he stammered. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Maureen said reaching down and grabbing Marks throbbing cock. "That was an amazing show you put on for me. Do you think you could use that thing on me now?'

Mary had recovered and sat up on the bed. She was smiling at Maureen. "Give it to her Mark. I want to watch."

Maureen released Marks wet cock and opened her robe.

Mary gasped. "My god your boobs are so big," she said.

Maureen got up on the bed and laid back. "Mark come here and give me that thing. I've been dreaming about it all day."

Mark cracked a big smile and climbed on top of Maureen. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy. Mark took it from there and slid his cock inside her to the hilt. Maureen gasped at his size. "Oh fuck...that's good Mark. Fuck me."

Mark pulled his cock nearly all the way out and then plunged it back inside of her. Soon he was fucking her furiously. The whole room was filled with the wet smacking of their sex.

Mary had crawled up the bed beside them and had one of Maureen's massive tits in her hand squeezing it. Then she leaned over taking the hard, elongated nipple in her mouth biting it hard and sucking it into her mouth. Maureen had always had sensitive nipples and Mary's mouth combined with Mark's cock in her pussy pushed her over the edge. She started cumming in buckets.

"Ung....ung....I'm cumming...ung," she groaned as her pussy contracted around Mark's thick cock.

Mark grunted once and then flooding Maureen's pussy with his cum. Maureen could feel his cock pulsing inside her as he came. When he was finished he pulled out of Maureen and collapsed onto the bed beside her. Mary sat up and watched her brother's semen leak out of Maureen's pussy and onto the sheets.

"Now that's going to leave a BIG stain!" she said laughing.

They all lay there quietly for a moment, but surprisingly Mark was the first to speak.

"I...that was great," he said.

"Yes it was," Mary said looking over at her brother. "It won't be the last time either," she said defiantly.

Maureen sat up against the headboard. "Look...I don't care what you two do. In fact, I better be a part of it!" she said smiling. "We have to be careful though. If your father ever found out, well, that would be the end of it and most probably the end of me."

The End of Chapter 2