Maureen's Referal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I told her. "I want your pussy."

Liz grinned. "Do you want me on top? Or do you want to be on top?"

"Can I be on top?"

Liz rolled off me and onto her back, and I was quickly on top of her. My cock found her wet, yawning vulva, and with a small adjustment of my hips I slid inside her until I bottomed out. "Do you like to fuck me?" she whispered as I pressed my pubic area against hers. I nodded. "Do you like to be on top?"

"I come harder and quicker that way."

"Then do it," she demanded. "Give it to me. I want to feel you come again."

I did my best. Slow full-length strokes sped up, harder and harder, I drove into her until we thumped together, fucked her, took her. "That's it," she grunted, "Fuck me like that." Her eyes returned to that wild, almost frantic look.

Liz rocked her hips with my thrusts, alternating between stroking my face, scribbling her fingernails across my back, and digging into my butt. All the while she whispered sweet encouragements. "That's it," she moaned, "Just like that. Give me your come. Do me! Take me! Oh you're so big. You make me sopping wet." I lifted her legs to rest on my shoulders, giving me even deeper access, and raced to the finish. On almost every instroke my cockhead gently touched her cervix. I was deep.

When she must have sensed I was close, Liz cinched the deal with "Come inside me! Let it go!" And then, surprising me, she growled, "Come in my cunt. Now!" And I did with grunting, gasping thrusts that ended with my shaft buried as far inside her as I could manage, punctuated with my "Oh Liz!" as I jetted another series of my white juices aimed at her deepest recesses, bathing her cervix with my primal offering. Liz jutted her jaw up at me and rhythmically clenched around my cock to signal her awareness of each spurt.

After my explosive release, my body relaxed enough to allow Liz to rock her hips up and down, muscling around my cock and stroking my still hard shaft as best she could, and much to my surprise she came again, too. My cockhead felt the quivering flutter of her climaxing cervix. My orgasm enhanced hers, and hers enhanced mine. It was glorious.

When we were finished, when I was emptied, when I had given her all that I could give and she excitedly accepted it all, my flaccid penis withdrew involuntarily from her spectacular vagina, though I remained on top of her, holding my weight on my elbows. "You're amazing," I told her. The bedroom reeked of sex, of her juices and my semen. "Was it okay to touch your cervix like that with my cock?"

"Oh yeah," she replied, "Hitting my cervix is one of the things that got me off. As for me using the 'c' word..." Liz giggled. "That seemed to get you off, too." She lowered her legs, once again hooking her ankles together behind my thighs, and pulled my face to hers, giving me a long, open mouthed kiss.

"It did surprise me. You using that word, I mean."

"It seemed like the right time and place. There at the end when my vagina didn't seem just another body part. It was my..." She hunted for a word. "It was my instrument that I was using to fuck you and bring you pleasure and for you to fuck me and do the same. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. Are you going to tell Maureen about all this?"

"I don't think so. Not everything. Maybe just a summary. And a thank you." We both laughed.

Eventually I sighed and straightened up on my knees. Looking down, I could see semen leaking from between her still swollen, very red and still inflamed pussy. That was me, I thought, I did that. Liz saw where my eyes were looking and reached a hand down to see what I was looking at. "Damn, you flooded me!"

"You said it was okay," I responded. "Some of the soup is your juices, too."

"I'm not complaining!" she said. "It makes feel sexy. It makes me feel like a woman. Desirable. That I caused all that. That I've got a part of you inside me to remind me of what happened. Especially as you leak out of me for hours."

"That's good to hear," I responded. "There isn't much more intimate we could be doing."

Liz fingered herself for a moment, then brought her fingers back to her mouth to taste the fluid. "Yummy," she smiled. "And maybe... Here's the thing. I don't mind giving you a blowjob until you come in my mouth, but..." She reached a hand to grasp my penis. "But I have to say, if we're not going to use condoms, then I prefer having your come inside my pussy, not in my mouth."

"I feel the same," I said.

Her fingers returned to her pussy, and I could hear the liquid sounds of them playing with our juices. "Maybe we can do this again sometime?" she asked.

"I'd like that," I told her. "I don't want to upset Maureen, though."

"We won't. She and I have already talked about that possibility. She's fine with sharing you. You're in town for several days at a time, right? Maureen and I can flip a coin to see who gets you first. I want you first."

I laughed. "Because whoever gets me first will get...?"

Liz smiled and finished my sentence, "Will probably get the horniest man." Her fingers continued their movement between her legs. "And the most of your come."

I laughed again. "Okay. I like that idea. You probably feel more strongly about that than Maureen does."

"Maybe so," Liz replied. "I might talk with her about that very subject. When are you back in town next?"

As it turned out, Liz was right Maureen was fine with it.

12