All Comments on 'Maurice Ch. 02'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
intertesting plot building

your story definetly has grabbed my interest ans made me curious about what is going on i hope you can post more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Loving the progression of this story.Good job can't for the next chapter

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
It's definitely mysterious.

I want to know what happened back then!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
I didn't expect anything so soon

Wow I wonder if Regina was the one that was supposed to have been taken but, instead they took her brothers cause they switched rooms. What did happen all those years ago and how did her parents die. She's still young and to have both gone I just wonder. LOL How is anyone going to get her out of that hotel room if Mr. Green Eyes keeps staring at her creeping her out?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why?

Why would her parents try and have the children switch back their rooms? Was she intended to be a sacrifice of some sort?

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Already Addicted

No more Ben Franklin? Again I just adore Maurice w/his "don't give a shit" attitude. He's going to need it having found a mate w/such troubles. Poor Regina. How can you not feel for a girl who just now saw two real vamps for what they are. Why and who chose her as a child? Why do they still want her? Will she be able to help Maurice solve the problem before she is taken?

So many delicious question that only the next chapter can answer and hopefully a few more questions along with it. I look forward to watching this story unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Her parents were used and it seems that what happened to her brothers was really meant for her. I am hooked already, Kalamazoo!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
So mysterious

The circumstances of the past are somehow entwined with the present. Were Regina's parents employed by vampires? How much has her whole life, thoughts and actions been influenced by someone else. Has she ever really been allowed to think for herself? Something terribly evil has been done and is still playing out.

LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaover 12 years ago
So frustrated...

That I have to wait for the next ch. You hooked me again Ms.K, the previous comments spoke my thoughts for me.

peekingduckpeekingduckover 12 years ago
curiouser

and curiouser!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
As per usual.....................Super!!!!!

***** bring it on!!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
Took the Bait

Kala, allow me to apologize forever doubting your writing genius! I figured all writers are entitled to a hit an a miss. Thus far all of your works posted here is stellar. The first chapter, albeit written very well may I add, didn't pull me in per se, but I stayed the course and I am so glad I did! Girl, I can't believe you're not signed to major publishing house!

Chapter 2, I liken to a NOLA receipe for Gumbo. The rue, trinity and stock are in the pot now all the core ingredients are being added and starting to marinate and your distinct flavoring is all over it. I eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Kala, I am begining not to like u, u r messing with my sleep time, darn it, lol. Love ur stories and once I start I cant put it down, not really a vamp lover, love wolves but u got me hooked on this one. STELLAR job, and cont being the best writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Maurice Ch. 01 Previous Part
Maurice Series Info