All Comments on 'Maurice, Mario and Me'

by Peccato

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo

for the choice of «petite mort»!

*Just a note for grammar sleuths who might try to find mistakes: Peccato got it right:

«petite mort» = little death (orgasm)

«petit mort» = little dead man

«petite morte» = little dead woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Payback is a bitch an I hope Maurice gets it for lying and trying to destroy someone else's relationship. Remember, how you get them is how you lose them.

PeccatoPeccatoover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the Bravo! But I still need an editor. I try my best to pay attention to my grammar, but I get too caught up in writing my story to really do. So thank you once again!!!

On another note, I do agree that Maurice should suffer, but life is a dick and humans suck. We do things, we shouldn't do and other's either reward us for it or punish us for it.

The thing is even though Maurice deserves bad karma and in my opinion the girlfriend too. What about Mario?

Mario is innocent in all of this. What does he deserve?

peachycleanpeachycleanover 12 years ago
Great Story.. Three emotionally immature people = toxic relationship no matter how you slice it!

Great story! No one here is innocent. The girlfriend invited trouble into her relationship, which was not smart. Maurice is a jealous, devious, selfish person destroying a relationship which is wrong. More importantly, Mario is wrong. Mario has horrible judgement. He is falling for a man who would slander and lie about the woman he loves, ruining her work environment and lying about her throwing away his gifts. What kind of person falls for someone who maliciously hurts someone else that person loves and is in a relationship with. For that matter, who falls in love over an orgasm? Everyone in this situation is emotionally immature and carries guilt. None of them deserve to be happy until they grow up, and they certainly can't find joy amongst the three of them because they are too immature, destructive, and selfish. Real love is nothing like this.. Toxic relationships all around! But you write a great story to make someone want to analyze these characters with all of their emotional problems!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous