All Comments on 'Maurice, Mario and Me (Final)'

by Peccato

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IDIOTS

I liked this story but it annoyed me, poor Mario deserves better the sap. His pathetic fiance deserves what she got. I am a woman and I hate when stupid bitches do that, knowing they have jealous tendencies. The problem with these women is that they so full of themselves it never occurs to them that their man will love dick more. However in this case I hope Mario never calls that bitch Maurice, leaves her and finds a decent bloke,cause he obviouly loves dick more than her.

peachycleanpeachycleanover 12 years ago
So...

What about his wife.. Does he not love her at all anymore? I feel for her. No sympathy for either guy. They are ALL emotionally immature and deserve to be alone. but he should not have married her. I thought he loved her too. Does he think of her when he is having sex with Maurice if he is really bi? If not how is he able to still feel desire for her and sleep with her? Too many holes.. You don't just fall out of love with someone that easily.. plus relationships take work.. If he walks away from her and cheats that easily then who would want him.. Boy, these guys are GREAT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

please continue the story... I really like it.. how about the wife find out about husband and Maurice ... all hell break loose lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous