Mauritius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sank gently but all at once. The feeling of being so full is indefinable. He withdrew to sink again, snatching a groan. It was too good. He penetrated me for a long time, making me savor the full size of his beautiful cock.

I felt the pleasure grow again and again. Each movement was a torture of pleasure. This man was a god. For the first time in my life, I really screamed during love. Marc has planted himself deep inside me, seeming to want to push the walls of my little pussy even further. The orgasm left me devastated, dazed with pleasure.

- Luc: Well sweetie! It was strong!

- Me: Oh my god Yes!

Luke hold me and kissed me. I was still kissing Luc when Marc resumed his movements. He pressed on my neck and I found myself breasts on the bed. Marc tightened his grip and he started to really fuck me. I was no more than a female body satisfied by a male. I screamed, I drank, I squeaked and it continued all the more. The orgasms were linked together for a long time as he alternated the rhythm of his penetrations and I still felt his pole as much slide in my tight pussy.

I felt his cock harden again, his thrusts became more jerky and he cum deep inside my cunt. I almost passed out from the violence of my orgasm.

I felt the men washing me but I was a zombie? I think I didn't want to face what we had just experienced so I fell asleep without even worrying about Luc. I didn't even know if he had enjoyed it.

12