Maverick - The Naked Swimmer Pt. 01

Story Info
Maverick is required to swim in the nude.
5.9k words
4.51
23.1k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

Maverick: The Naked Swimmer: Part 1

by Maude1067

Swim practices and competition in this European country required males to swim in the nude. Maverick is most displeased.

CFNM, OON, incest, embarrassment and humiliation.

All characters are 18 or over.

Main Characters (story takes place in an unnamed country in Europe

In January, 1956)

The Norton Family

Maverick, age 18, and senior at St Sebastian Catholic High School

Sally and Steven Norton, parents

Joan, age 22, sister

Joy, age 21, sister

Students on trip to Europe & close friends of Maverick

Amelia, Leah, Olivia, all 18 and seniors at St. Sebastian and on the swim team

and Concert Choir with Maverick

Xander: 18 and gay, and on swim team with Maverick

Teachers:

Liz Cohen, Swimming Coach (and science teacher)

Claire Kane, Choir Director (and English teacher)

Megan Austin, Piano/Accompanist (and foreign language teacher)

Eliza Seavey, Headmistress

Ingar Johannson, headmistress of the private prep school in Europe where the Swim

Team practice and compete. Ingar also was a retired swim coach.

*****************************************************************************************************

The St. Sebastian Prep School was renowned for its arts and athletic programs in the 1950's when this story takes place. Its students were encouraged - strongly encouraged - to participate in both programs as well as maintain the high grades students needed to get into elite colleges. This all girls school only recently went co-ed which explained the ratio of girls to boys was 230 to 10 (60 students for each grade).

The typical student at St. Sebastian had little trouble reaching the school's lofty standards because they were ambitious to succeed in this world and recognized that an education at this school would go a long way to reaching their goals. Motivating students to study hard and to play hard was not a problem.

Maverick Norton had been a strong student since he arrived in the eleventh grade (when the school first went co-ed). He always was a little different from the normal student. He was a hard worker and when it came to classes, singing in the choir, and practicing for the swim team, he presented no problems. He was always prepared and always outworked other students.

When Maverick entered the school as a junior, he was very shy. But his science teacher, Mrs. Liz Cohen, also was the swim coach and she really needed a boy to be on the team. As a new student wanting to please his new teacher, he agreed to join the swim team and was very pleased to discover that the rest of the team were all females. He would have liked a couple of boys with him but all girls was nice, too. As a result of being the only boy on the swim team, and because he had to wear the very skimpy speedos that were so popular in the 1950's, he lost much of the shyness that he experienced when he entered the school. He still remained a shy young man but he worked hard to make it less of a problem. Maverick's sensational good looks and his perfect swimmers' body led him to be one of the most popular students at the school and was very charismatic. Eliza Seavey, the headmistress of the school, always felt that the young man's charisma and Hollywood looks (he was easily the cutest boy in the school) enabled him to be a popular 'all star' at St Sebastian.

Now, Maverick was a kind young man, willing to help other students, and was a strong force in protecting those students who might be subject to teasing or outright bullying. His courage was never doubted and he was an effective advocate for students subjected to cruel and cowardly bullying. For instance, his best friend, Xander, had come out of the closet when he was twelve and Maverick was forceful in supporting him. To know that a popular hererosexual teen was best friends with a gay teen was important to the acceptance of Xander with other students. Maverick's acts in support of Xander proved that he was a strong, courageous, and caring person. In January, 1956, Maverick would need these attributes.

Maverick belonged to two programs at St Sebastian Prep: the swim team and the Concert Choir. On the swim team, he trained on the diving board and the co-ed relay swimming. This team was coached by Mrs Liz Cohen (also the science teacher). As the only boy on the swim team, his coach, Liz Cohen was quite close to the lad as he was the only boy on the team. And given her recent divorce and frustrations, sexual or otherwise, her feelings toward her favorite student were intense and deep. Just seeing Maverick in his tight, little speedo swimsuit (it covered just the bare necessities) was a great treat for Coach Cohen.

It was much the same in the Concert Choir. Maverick took singing as seriously as he did swimming and classwork, so he had a close relationship with his choir director, Mrs. Claire Kane (also his English teacher) as well as with Mrs. Megan Austin, (also his Spanish teacher) who played the piano during rehearsals, and the piano and organ during performances.

The Concert Choir consisted of eighteen girls and Maverick and his best friend, Xander. The Choir had won various competitions and the school scheduled a tour in Europe that would take place over a ten day period during the holiday break. The choir would have four concerts during the trip.

The swim team was a small one as the overall student body was small. But the team excelled in certain areas. For instance, Maverick was the lead in the co-ed relay races which had won medals in several events. Maverick also won medals in high diving. As a result, these two events qualified the school to participate in three international swimming events for small private schools being held in the same area as the Choir was singing. Hence, the swim team's co-ed relay and diving groups were asked to participate. Thus the European tour was set for January and would include twenty students, eighteen girls and two boys (Maverick and Xander).

Maverick was best friends with three girls, Amelia, Leah, and Olivia, all eighteen years of age. The bond among the four was cemented since these four students were the only ones in the choir and on the swim team. These four spent a lot of time together practicing and performing, and the four became best friends.

The three teachers (Claire, Magan, and Liz) who were going on the trip met with Mrs. Eliza Seavy, the headmistress, concerning the logistics of the trip. Claire

verified when Choir performances would take place, when and where rehearsals would happen (most of those would be in the hotels), and Liz verified when swimming meets and practices would occur. Eliza had rented practice time at the olympic size pool at the elite private school where the four swim meets would be held.

Liz also reminded the others that the only two events that the school swimmers would be participating at the series of meets were diving and relay. Maverick was the only student diving, and the four in the relay were Maverick, Amelia, Leah, and Olivia. So the entire swim team would be only four students. Liz's daughter April, also eighteen like the others, would practice with the swim team and be the alternate if any of the other three girls injured themselves.

Then, just three weeks before the trip would begin, Maverick hurt his legs and hips while practicing diving off the high diving board. The doctors cleared him to go on the trip, but he would have to have physical therapy on his leg and hip. Most of that he could do on his own, but he would need help for some of it. So Eliza went over what had to happen in these sessions which could be done in Maverick's hotel room. For stretching purposes, he would need help whenever he worked on the routine that involved bringing his legs up to his chest (designed to stretch his muscles in his lower back and hips. It was complicated but Liz was a coach and knew her physical therapy. She was put in charge of Maverick's physical therapy.

"May I suggest, Eliza," Liz said, "that since Xander will room with Maverick at the hotel and because Xander hopes to be a physical therapist, that he would be able to help and guide Maverick if one of us can't be there. I am sure he won't mind - they are best friends."

So it was all agreed. The group flew over on January 3rd and by January 4th, they all were in their rooms and settled. The students were excited about this trip, especially since the seniors realized that this would be the last school trip they would take where they would still be treated like children. Though all were legal adults, none of them were in a hurry to exercise the responsibilities of being an adult. They saw this trip as a last fling as a teenager.

But first things first. Because of the long airplane ride, Liz wanted Maverick to do his physical therapy exercises. So Liz, Claire, Megan, and Eliza went to Maverick's and Xander's hotel room and entered. Xander was sitting in the chair studying music and looked up in surprise.

"Hello, Xander," Eliza said. "We are here so that Mrs. Cohen can teach you and us how to help Maverick with his exercises. Where is he?"

"In the bathroom," Xander said. "He just showered so I imagine he is drying off. I will let him know you are here."

"Oh, don't," Eliza said, "Let's surprise him."

"Really?" Xander asked. "I don't think he will be fully dressed - he only took in a clean pair of boxers."

"Xander," Liz said, "we have seen him in just swim speedos which cover less than his boxers."

Suddenly, Maverick came out of the bathroom wearing just boxers and drying his hair. He did not realize that his teachers were in the room. He visibly jumped when he heard Mrs. Seavey say, "Hi, big fella."

Maverick quickly wrapped the towel around his waist. He didn't need to as he wasn't naked - he had the boxers on - but his reflexes took over. "What are you all doing here?" he asked.

"Time for physical therapy," Liz said. "I am going to teach Xander so he can hold your legs when you do the stretching part. Now get on the bed on your back."

Keeping the towel on, Maverick groaned and got on the bed. Liz ordered Xander to get on the other side of the bed. Claire, Meg, and Eliza settled down to watch. The part where Maverick needed help was when he had to stretch his thighs and butt muscles by lifting first one, and then the other, leg up and back on his chest so that his feet were above and beyond his head. Then he had to stretch both legs at the same time. The three stretches together should take about a total of ten minutes.

"Okay, Maverick," Liz said. "We are going to do only the part where you need someone to push down on your legs once you are in position. The rest you can and need to do on your own. You don't need this," she said as she took the towel away.

Maverick groaned at that and then he groaned because the stretching was quite painful. Xander pushed down hard and quickly got a handle on his job in this operation.

Claire and Megan were enjoying watching this because Maverick was almost naked. They could not see what they wanted to see, but the way the boxers stretched over his body, there was little left to the imagination.

When the PT lesson concluded, the teachers left the young men and went to Eliza's suite. Eliza, who greatly enjoyed all this, suddenly came up with an idea. Wouldn't it be great if Maverick had to do PT while naked?

"Boy, think of that," Eliza said to the other teachers. "Think of how embarrassing that would be for him."

"Wow," Claire said, "from where we were sitting, we would see absolutely everything this young man has on his body."

"I can't wait," Megan said. 'But how will get him to go along? Legally, he is an adult and we can't force him to be naked in front of us."

"When the time comes," Eliza said, "we might be able to get him to do it. Who knows? But we can dream."

"I know how excited we all are to embarrass the young man." Liz said, "We all are very close to Maverick and very fond of him. I don't want to change that because he feels we manipulated and humiliated him."

"Yes, I agree," Eliza said, "but with four of us on this mission, I bet we can make it happen. Maybe we can get Xander naked, also. After all, he too is an adult and he is a cutie like Maverick.

As for Maverick, he was somewhat taken aback by the session with all his teachers looking on while Mrs. Cohen and Xander manipulated his legs and hips. He knew that this PT was necessary but was unnerved that his teachers needed to see him go through it. Yes, he thought, it might be necessary for one of them to help him during this trip, but not very likely. Odd, he thought. These teachers never behaved this way with him before, but now that he is over eighteen? - something has changed.

But what Maverick did not know about his teachers,was that these four women were all close friends and in the past six months, they all shared the experience of divorce or severe loneliness. They were hoping, while in Europe, to join forces and in their free time, go out on the town and meet some eligible men. They were not looking for long-time relationships but just a good night with a handsome man.

But then it dawned on them that Maverick now was a man - a fully grown man who they would get to see, often, swimming in those brief, very brief, swimsuits that men wore when in competitive matches. And he was available.

Eliza had reserved a pool at the premier private school in the city (the same one that would host the swim four swim meets) for a one hour swim practice. So Liz and Eliza collected Mav, Amelia, Leah, and Olivia and they left for the facility. When they got there, Liz and the three girls went to change into their bathing suits and Maverick went to the boys' locker room.

Amelia, Leah, and Olivia took their sweet time getting ready. Coach Cohen and Maverick, however, changed quickly and both came out of their locker rooms at the same time and bumped into each other. Maverick almost knocked Liz over and he had to grab her to keep her upright.

"Whoa," she said, "we gotta watch where we are going."

"Are you okay, coach?" the young man asked.

"Sure and I hope you are also - after all, you're the one who has to swim and dive." She noticed that they were each holding on to the other and that her hand was on his butt.. She quickly pulled her hand away. "I'm sorry, Mav, I didn't realize that I was holding on to your bottom."

"Actually, I hadn't noticed until you said something," Mav replied.

They both laughed and went back to the pool to find Eliza. There they saw the

headmistress of this school approached him, Coach Cohen. and Mrs. Seavey.

"Hello, Mrs. Seavey. I am Ingar Johannson, the headmistress here, and I want to welcome you all. The girls are still in the locker room?"

"Alas, all the chatter slows them down," Eliza said. "Maverick here is the only male so he doesn't have anyone to chatter with. I want to thank you for making it possible to practice here."

"Oh, you are very welcome and I hope I can get together with you and the two other teachers and have tea. Meanwhile, I am afraid there has been some miscommunication on our part. But we have a strict nudity rule for students at the pool."

"We have four students with us," Liz said, " and I assure you that all of them will be wearing swimsuits appropriate for swim competition, as you see with Maverick."

"Ah, yes, I can see." Ingar said wickedly while looking at Maverick up and down. "Aren't you the handsome stud," Ingar said with a smile.

While Maverick commenced with a bright red blush, Eliza and Liz laughed at his embarrassment and Eliza said "Well, this young man is quite popular with the girls at the school."

"And boys, too, I suspect," Ingar continued. But in our talk yesterday I neglected to mention that this private school, along with most of the other private schools, has a strict rule about nudity - the girls must wear their suits at all times, but all men, between eighteen and thirty, must swim in the nude."

That caught Maverick's attention.

"We were unaware of this requirement," Liz said.

"I guessed that," Ingar said. "and like I said, that is our fault. But it is a strict rule and this young man will have to comply."

"Oh, dear," Eliza said, pretending to be disappointed. "Maverick here is the only young man on our team and this would be most embarrassing for him."

"That is part of the point," Ingar replied. "We find that all young men are arrogant, especially ones who are as handsome as this one. My, my, Maverick, aren't you the pretty one." she said as she looked at his face and his nearly nude body up and down, and slowly. "And you are very cute when you blush. But," Ingar said, turning to Liz and Eliza, "this policy is in place with no exceptions and is designed to put the young men in their proper place. These young men - you know -they turn eighteen and think they own the world. Or, own the women. Well, not here. Now, I must get back to my office for a few minutes and I should be back shortly to watch your practice. Thank you for complying."

There was silence at the pool once Ingar left. Then as the other girls were coming out of the locker room, appropriately wearing their speedos, Maverick said to Coach Cohen and Headmistress Seavey, "I'm not doing that."

"What is the problem? It feels like a funeral here," Amelia said.

"It seems that at this school, all male swimmers must swim in the nude - no swimsuits for them," Liz said.

"Oh, cool," Leah said. "We get to see Maverick naked. This will be a special day."

"No it won't," Maverick said, "because I am not swimming naked with you all here."

Liz went up to the upset young man and placed her hands on his face. "If you don't, then you cannot compete and that ruins everything for the girls here. Besides, at the meet, you won't be the only man naked."

"But I know all of you - you all are my friends. I can't do this."

"Maverick," Olivia said, "you know we all, even Coach Cohen and Mrs Seavy, love you very much. We are best friends and while we certainly will check your privates out, we won't judge you and we will continue to love you in any case."

"It's not like we are children, anymore," Leah said. "We are adults."

The three girls came up to him and kissed his cheek and told him how much they loved him and each promised not to tease him.

Then Mrs. Cohen took Maverick aside and into someone's office and closed the door. "Sweetie, please listen. We know what men look like so seeing you naked - well, nothing we see will surprise us. And if you don't comply, then you cannot participate, and all that work for the swim meets in Europe would be for nothing. You can't disappoint the girls that way just because you are shy.

"But coach, you will see me naked, see my privates..." he pleaded.

"I have a confession to make - I want to see you naked." Liz said. " You are so cute and pretty and I am so fond of you. I always have thought for a teacher to really connect with a student, there can be no secrets. Knowing what your privates look like and the curves of your butt will cement you and me, and cement you and your friends and teachers, forever."

Maverick began to softly weep and Liz took a paper towel and dabbed his face to dry his tears. She then gave him a great hug. "Remember, you are a young adult and you can handle this because you are strong."

Maverick realized that he was trapped. He would be embarrassed if he did go nude and feel foolish and mean if he did not. And he was an adult, as was everyone on the team. So, he nodded his head and they went back to the pool.

"Maverick," Liz said so the others could hear, "go back to the locker room, strip down, wrap a towel around yourself and come back to us." So, Maverick did as Liz asked and soon returned with a towel covering the most secret and sacred parts of his body. Soon, his genitals would no longer be a secret, but his privates would remain sacred to his best friends and his favorite teachers.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers
12