Maverick - The Naked Swimmer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza went up to him and said "Maverick, honey, toss the towel and get practice going - we only have the place for an hour."

So with Amelia, Leah, and Olivia staring at him, and Mrs Seavy and Coach Cohen looking at him intently, Maverick slowly removed his towel and stood before his close friends and teachers completely and beautifully naked.

"Oh, my god," Amelia said, "you look so cute, Maverick, 'all' of you."

"I love the way your balls just hang there, for everyone to see," Olivia said.

"I haven't seen any man naked before," Leah said, "but your cock and balls are so precious. Can I just touch your balls?"

"Leah," said Eliza, "that is somewhat inappropriate. Maverick is embarrassed enough, so be nice." Eliza then whispered to Leah out of ear range of Maverick, "Leah, I know what you mean - I bet his balls are as nice to touch as they are to see.

Coach Cohen said "Okay, everyone in the pool," and went up to the embarrassed young man and when no one was watching, she touched his penis and he jumped a bit and stared at her. "Now, Maverick, you and I - we are special and your sex organ is absolutely precious." He tried to smile and he turned beet red but Liz smiled back and kissed his cheek."

"Thank you, coach," Maverick mumbled. He walked off to the pool, knowing his coach was staring at his naked butt.. And indeed, Liz just stood there and admired the young man's gorgeous ass, soaking in the sight of his fleshy and smooth, and almost hairless cheeks, flowing effortlessly with his body.

The girls just loved swimming around him during warm up exercises and taking peaks at his cock and balls and his perfectly curved ass. While remaining embarrassed, Maverick quickly got used to his naked condition and stopped trying to hide is sex. But the three girls did make half-hearted attempts to 'accidentally' touch his cock or balls or ass. When they succeeded, he just frowned and said nothing.

When it got time for them to practice the relay, he knew that since he was first, they all would be behind him when he got set on the board. He would have to bend over with his hands on the edge and his ass sticking up high.

"Liz," Eliza whispered, "let's get over there. We are going to see his ass crack and I don't want to miss that." The girls were supposed to line up behind the lead swimmer and they also realized that Maverick's ass crack would have to open up and they would see, briefly, his little ass hole. And Maverick also knew that they would see his butt hole, but he had to resign himself to it.

"Oh," Amelia whispered to the other two girls and to Coach Cohen and Mrs. Seavey, "won't Mav be humiliated that we might see his little anus?"

"I haven't seen Mav's or any boy's asshole before," Olivia said. "Do you think his butt hole is different from ours?"

"Well," said Leah, "we are about to find out."

When Maverick got up on the edge and got set, he could hear the females behind whispering and talking about his ass. And when he bent over, revealing his ass crack, he could hear the girls giggling away. He had never seen, he thought, his friends naked, but now they have seen him naked all over, including his butt hole. 'God', he thought,' I have gone from embarrassment to humiliation.'

When he completed his lap, he had to stay with the rest of the team as Amelia swam the second lap. So there he was, naked, standing next to the headmistress, his coach, and Amelia, Leah and Olivia. He was the only one naked and he could see them each sneak a quick look at his genitals whenever they thought he was looking away.

Next, he had to practice high diving which he never had done when nude. Coach came over to him and said "Maverick, I know you are going to be thinking about your balls when you dive. I have seen this with men years ago and trust me, you balls are not going to smash in the water. Now, sweetie, you have an impressive cock and balls but even yours are not big enough to cause a problem. So, go to it"

While Liz's words were encouraging and he now knew that his balls would be okay, the real problem for Maverick was that he would be standing on the diving board all naked with everyone watching him. And the dive down would involve his body twisting this way and that. His nakedness would be on graphic display. At least he would not have to worry about losing his speedo when he hits the water.

He took five dives and each time, he revealed all the secrets of his body when he hoisted himself out of the pool and began the climb back to the top. As he got out of the water after his last dive, his coach was there with two towels, one that she would use to help dry his back, and the other for him to dry his front which also hid his genitals.

On the walk back to the hotel and for the rest of the evening, his three friends hovered over him, never teasing him, but making him feel special. Amelia praise his sex organ and butt, hoping to help him recover from his acute embarrassment. Leah whispered to him that she knew how awful it must have been for him today, but she really enjoyed seeing him naked as he had a beautiful body and he should be proud of it. Olivia reminded him that they all were so grateful that they now knew how he looked without clothes and how wonderful that was for them. Maverick appreciated their efforts to make him feel better, but the more they mentioned his penis and testicles, not to mention his ass, the more embarrassed he became.

He still was embarrassed, but the funny thing was that he no longer felt humiliated. Having his closest friends and teachers want to see him naked had its own positive vibes. More importantly, he felt a warm glow come over him and that glow drew him even closer to the three girls and to Coach Cohen and Mrs. Eliza Seavey. He loved it whenever the girls and the two teachers saw him at the hotel and each gave him a big hug or a quick kiss on the cheek. He knew that they had seen him naked and loved him even more because of it.

The next night was the first concert and it went very well. They sang in a centuries old church and about 500 people attended. Maverick's sweet tenor voice was at its best and his solos drew loud applause. And even better, he could keep his clothes on.

The next morning turned out to be very special for Maverick. A three hour sightseeing tour was scheduled for the morning but Maverick was feeling very tired. Going naked in front of your friends and then singing in a concert exhausted him and he begged out of the tour. So Eliza sent the students off with Claire and Megan and she and Liz said they would stay at the hotel. They expected Maverick to sleep all morning when Eliza realized that Maverick had not done his physical therapy that morning.

So she and Liz went to the Maverick's room and knocked on the door. Maverick opened the door a little and was surprised to see his two teachers.

"Mav, dear," Eliza said, "may we come in?"

"I just showered and I was going to bed again," the young man said.

"We will just stay a minute," Liz said

"Well, I'm only wearing a towel," he said.

"Really?" Eliza said. "Is that a problem?"

Once he realized how silly that sounded, he opened the door and the ladies walked in, each giving him a little kiss. Now, Maverick knew that both of these teachers had seen him naked the day before, but standing with them, wearing just a towel, was still embarrassing.

"We came because we wanted to help you with your PT which you really need to do before you go back to bed," Liz said.

"That is okay - I will do it when Xander returns."

"Don't be silly, Maverick," Eliza said. "We told your mom that we would help when needed and now our help is needed."

"Okay, I guess," Mav answered. "I will just go and get my shorts on."

"Oh, no," Liz said, "you don't need to do that. You are all set just the way you are"

"What do you mean?" he exclaimed. "I am naked under this towel."

"Then get rid of the towel," Eliza said as she tore it away from the surprised young man. Maverick quickly covered his genitals with his hands.

"Really?" teased Liz. "You do remember we saw you all naked and cute yesterday."

"Well, ah..."

"On the bed, cutie," Liz said as she pushed him down. There he was, laying on his back, very naked with his two teachers standing over him. Eliza and Liz, in order to increase his embarrassment, made it very obvious that they were looking right at his sexual parts. 'Oh, god,' he thought. 'They are seriously going to manipulate my legs - they will see everything up close.'

Indeed they did. Liz took Maverick's left ankle and lifted his leg up and over. And everything on his undercarriage split wide open. Liz saw how his penis and testicles squashed around as his leg rested on his chest. He could see her looking right at his ball sack. Then he saw her eyes and Eliza's eyes looked down at his perineum and then lower, to his butt crack, which now was spread wide open.

"Oh, my god," Liz said to Maverick. "You got the cutest balls and the most perfect little asshole. Is there anywhere you are not cute? I think not."

Maverick thought that if you think my asshole is cute, then I must be cute all over because butt holes are not cute.

This sort of 'oohing' and 'ahhing' continued as Eliza lifted his other leg, and then when the two of them lifted both legs. Maverick closed his eyes after he saw how they were staring at his nakedness. Then the two teachers began to massage his hams and anywhere else on his thighs. Of course, in such a position, his balls stuck prominently out and Eliza 'accidently' touched his balls a couple of times while massaging his leg muscles. And Liz, who was massaging his ass muscles, 'accidently' touched his smooth anus.

Now feeling rather humiliated, Maverick realized with horror that he was getting an erection. "I think we need to stop now," he said.

"Why?" Eliza asked, "don't you enjoy us massaging your legs? I mean, even if you didn't, it needs to be done - part of your PT."

"Yes, I guess I do, but..." he replied weakly. He did enjoy it but he didn't want them to know that. But they both knew he did when they saw his perfect cock grow and grow.

"Oh, I see the problem," Eliza said. "Now don't worry about that - it is perfectly normal and certainly not a problem, at least for us."

'That might be true, about getting an erection', Maverick thought, 'but having your teachers seeing it is not normal. Nice, perhaps, but not normal, and certainly very embarrassing.'

Eliza and Liz brought the lad's legs down and just stared at his erection. "My, my, Maverick, that is one impressive hard-on. Why don't you take care of it."

"I will, once you leave," he said.

"No, no, dear," Lis said. "Take care of it now and we will watch you do it."

Maverick wasn't sure he wanted that and then felt that he did want that. In any case, he was in enough pain that he didn't debate the issue. He quickly shifted himself so that his back was against the end bed and saw his teachers sit right at his feet. Liz put his left foot on her lap and gave him a foot rub. That felt good but Maverick had to concentrate. He started to stroke his penis and when the time came, Eliza reached over and cupped Mav's scrotum and balls. The two saw the young man's body begin to stiffen and then to jerk and suddenly they heard him groan and suck in air. Suddenly, Maverick ejaculated six long spurts of his cum all over his chest and face. The two teachers just clapped and praised the young man. "Oh, Maverick," Liz said, "that was just perfect - just look at the mess you made. We will clean it up for you."

Both got a couple of hand towels and gently wiped the cum off the lad's chest and face. "Oh, Maverick," Liz said. "We now know what you look like naked, and we know what your penis looks like fully erect, and we know how sweet your face looks and how your body reacts when you are having an organsm."

And, Eliza added, "You are an adult and now we own you."

They left the young man naked and tucked into his bed. He was sound asleep before they left the room. They did clean everything up so Xander would not know what had happened in the room

Maverick was sound asleep but kept hearing the words 'we own you now'. He wasn't sure what that meant, but he certainly had wonderful dreams until he woke up for lunch.But Liz did have something to talk about with Maverick when she had left the room.

{End of Part 1 of 3)

12