Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thumb circled my clit. "Good. Tell me more."

I swallowed, my mouth dry. "I've never wanted anything like I wanted your cock."

I heard him smile. He pressed down on my clit, hard, tingling all the way up my spine. "Good."

I was panting. "I felt so . . . full. I felt fulfilled. I've never felt made for anything like I felt made for you to fuck."

He was silent, still. My pussy spasmed in the cool air. My clit throbbed. Then, "Can you tell me what you want now?"

My eyes closed. "I want you to lick my clit, please."

One swipe of his tongue, warm and wet. I gasped, arching into it. "Like that?"

I moaned. "Oh, God, yes."

"Good."

Then his mouth was on me, and I was lost.

He made love to my clit, licking it, flicking it with his tongue, taking it into the warm, wet heat of his mouth and sucking the tip. I cried out beneath him, babbling his name over and over, threading my fingers through his hair, begging him not to stop. He sucked it into his mouth, pressing the flat of his tongue against me, and I ground up into him desperately, needing to find release, the exquisite suction and the heat, the friction of his tongue, and finally I came. Sitting full upright on the edge of the bed, hands fisted in the sheets, my pussy spasming around him. He sucked harder, and my whole body responded, arcing and twisting and pleading his name.

Then it was finally over, and I was lying spent on his bed, exhausted and aching and satisfied and more fully fucked than I'd ever been in my short life. He sat a few feet away, then reached over to push the hair back out of my face. I let out a breath. "I knew you'd be incredible," came past my lips before I could stop it.

He almost smiled. "Incredible, huh?"

"I meant that shit I said. I've never had anything better in my *life.*" I sat up to face him.

He stood up, started to get dressed. "You should get your clothes on. I've gotta get you back to campus." He grimaced, like "campus" actually physically pained him.

I flopped back onto the bed "But Ma-ax."

He ignored me.

I whined louder "Max! You said you'd fuck me and fuck me!"

He turned on me, his eyes wide. "Keep it down!" he stage-whispered. "People can hear you!"

I smiled, peeking up at him through my eyelashes like a schoolgirl. "Max, tell me I'm a good girl again."

He studiously avoided my gaze, dressing even more quickly.

I hopped over to the edge of the bed, let my feet dangle. I reached out my hand to rub his back. "Seriously, Max, look at me."

He looked, eyes shrouded.

"Just let me stay for a little while, okay? I don't want to sneak out through a house full of people. We can read a book or something! Or talk about politics?"

There was a pause. "You just want to hang out?"

"Of course I want to hang out! Come on, man, it's chill. Let's just sit down and hang out until these clowns go home."

He sighed, rubbed his hand over his face. "Alright. But no more sex, okay? You're way too young. I never should have -"

"GOD, this again?! Just TRY and keep me off of you . . ."

His eyes narrowed angrily.

". . . but not tonight! Not tonight. Just sitting and reading. Promise. Girl Scout's honor." I grinned up at him and held my pinky in the air, still completely stark naked on the bed.

He groaned, and buried his face in his hands.

12