Principal Pulaski - Warts and All

Story Info
The principal's assistant can’t resist her urges.
16.6k words
4.72
41.1k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of Filthy Old Principal Pulaski written by kmaf, who has retired from writing.

His story needs a conclusion, here's my take.

-------------------------------

Filthy Old Principal Pulaski

Part 2

It had been a late day. Her arousal and subsequent teasing of Principal Pulaski had kept her at work longer than normal. School had let out more than half an hour ago and the halls were hollow and empty.

Jenna got to her car, threw her new blouse on top of her gym bag and sat with her head thrown back against the headrest and her eyes tightly shut.

She squirmed in her seat in unsatisfied lust at the thought of Principal Pulaski's eyes glued to her panty-covered crotch. Her body had felt electrified at the intensity of his gaze and the rampant lust of his demeanor.

She was pretty sure the area between her legs had been too dark under her desk for him to see any details. There's no way he could've seen just how drenched her panties had become when she'd dared to open her legs... just for him. She'd opened her legs for a disgusting pig of a man, not for her fiancé, not for some pretty boy like the ones shed dated in high school and college, but for him... for filthy old Principal Pulaski. Even the thought of using his honorific and last name intensified her lust. She could never think of him as Harry or Mr. Pulaski.

She felt butterflies in her knotted stomach and her pussy was roiling with excitement. Her panties, her pants and the leather seat beneath her were drenched with her juices. She was so turned on it was all she could do to keep her fingers from furiously rubbing her swollen clit to a long-anticipated climax.

She wanted to sneak back to the office, but she couldn't do it quietly in high heels. She kicked off her shoes, put them into her gym bag, drew out her sneakers and slipped them on.

Jenna desperately wanted to see Principal Pulaski jacking off again. She wanted to see his hand blur as he pumped his cock. She burned to see his big fat cock draw back then shoot forward and ejaculate jet after jet of steamy white cum. She wanted to hear him grunt her name as he came.

She wanted all this more than she'd ever wanted anything else in her life.

She didn't stop to think about what she was doing. She no longer felt disgust at her boss... if she ever really had. She was intensely aroused not despite the fact that Principal Pulaski was fat, old sweaty and smelled like a sewer, but because of it.

She couldn't define it. She didn't want to. She NEEDED to see him jack off. She NEEDED to hear him call her name when he came. She NEEDED to see his seed shoot into the air again. At that moment, she needed it all the way she needed air to breathe.

Trembling with sexual excitement, she quietly made her way through the empty halls and past deserted classrooms. As she walked, she squeezed her thighs together sending pleasurable thrills coursing through the bundle of nerves at the sensitive clit. When she got to their office, she slowly opened the door and carefully peeked inside.

She caught herself as her knees buckled and the itch in her pussy became a rampaging storm.

Principal Pulaski sat leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed. His hand was wrapped around his fat cock and he was stroking himself slowly. It appeared to her like he was dragging out the pleasure. His expression was one of pure bliss. His thick face was bright red, scrunched up and drenched with sweat. His brows were knotted and his jowls quivered at the intensity of his sexual concentration.

"Oh my God!" she whispered as her right hand shot down under her pants and under her drenched panties at the horrific yet erotic sight taking place right before her fascinated eyes.

Her fingers found her electrified clit. At their mere touch, her body quivered under the most intense orgasm of her life. She fell quietly to her knees while her left hand clutched the doorknob in a grip nearly strong enough to dent it. She kept her eyes on him and imagined how it would feel to have that big fat cock inside her as she came.

Gradually, she brought herself down from her orgasm high, but her wide blue eyes stayed glued to the scene before her. She watched as Principal Pulaski's hand stocked faster and faster, blurring as he began to jack himself to the finish line. She followed suit and furiously rubbed her swollen clit, occasionally working her hand down to thrust two slim slick fingers into her gasping snatch. Her pussy was still a little sensitive from the recent orgasm, but it fired up to full blast as she watched the scene before her. Her lust drove her on.

"Oh, yeah, Jenna! Take that cock. Take it! TAKE IT ALL!"

His hand sped up even more and sweat poured down his face in rivulets.

"You're mine Jenna! You hear me? You're mine! You other man can have you, do you understand?! You're mine! MINE!" he rasped with an intensity that seemed to tear at his throat.

At those words both Jenna and Principal Pulaski came together in a tidal wave of pleasure.

Jenna watched in wide-eyed amazement as jet after jet of cum shot from Principal Pulaski's cock slit. The first rope of white ejaculate nearly reached the ceiling, as did the next, and the next, and the next, and the next... and the next.

As he came, he shouted "I'm going to make you pregnant, Jenna!"

After the eight thick jet of cum, his hips stopped thrusting as hard and the jets of cum got smaller and didn't go as far, until only a thick white goo oozed out of his cockhead and onto his now slowly stroking hand.

Jenna nearly blacked out as she watched him, but as his words pierced like an arrow into her numb brain. Her hips thrust forward uncontrollably as two of her fingers thrust as far inside her as she could get them. The orgasm that rocked her body was so powerful and undeniable that lights flashed before her wide open eyes. Her pupils were so dilated they looked like dark blue holes into her soul.

Her body continued to shake as a series of small orgasms continued to tear through her.

Finally, she rocked back on her heels and shakily shut the door at the sound of Principal Pulaski's creaky chair swinging straight. She could hear the panting, grunting old man through the thick door. His carnal desires were satisfied... for now.

Her expensive clothes drenched with sweat and her crotch sopping wet with her juices, Jenna stumbled back to the faculty parking lot. She wondered in amazement how a man in his late 60s could be so sexually energetic. Don't men slow down when they get old, especially THAT old?

Apparently, he wasn't your average bear.

She sat in her car with her slender hands covering her lovely face. She felt a shame so intense and so deep that she couldn't seem to come to terms with it. How could she be sexually attracted to such a disgusting human being? What the hell was wrong with her?

Jenna sobbed inconsolably, a mixture of tears and snot building up under her hands.

She started at a soft knock on her window. Lowering her hands, she turned to see the object of her shame standing next to her car. His fat ugly face was filled with concern. A snapshot of that same hideous face contorted in passion, jowls quivering as he came while rasping out her name flashed through her mind's eye and she let out a sob.

Principal Pulaski leaned forward at the waist and peered at her through her car window in concern. When she turned to look at him in surprise, he saw tears streaming down her beautiful face and dark eye shadow streaks reaching nearly down to her jawline. As she looked at him, he watched as a snot bubble began to swell at a dainty flaring nostril.

"Oh my God," she wailed and covered her face again.

"Are you okay, honey?" he asked softly, honestly concerned.

She didn't answer, but her heart fluttered erratically as his use of a pet name nobody had ever used.

He gently knocked on her window again.

"Honey?" he asked, unsure how to continue or even if he should. He had no experience with this type of situation.

"I'm fine," she said, her sweet voice muffled behind her slender hands. "Please leave me alone."

"Uh... would you like to... uh... talk about it? Whatever it is?" he asked hesitantly, his voice filled with concern and compassion.

"I said I'm fine, Principal Pulaski," she said, trying to sound fine. She lowered her hands, rummaged in her gym bag for a towel and wiped her face while looking at herself in the rear-view mirror. She glanced at him several times and didn't say another word.

He watched her for a few moments, shrugged, walked to his car and drove off; completely unaware he was the cause of her misery.

Jenna waited until Principal Pulaski's car disappeared from sight then drove slowly home. She was exhausted and her emotions were a jumble. She couldn't possibly share any of this with Mark or her best friend or anybody, for that matter. She had to push this strange attraction to her disgusting boss deep, deep down.

She'd done it before. When she was in high school, she'd found herself attracted to the strangest boys. One in particular had caught her attention. All the other kids stayed away from him. As a matter of fact, Principal Pulaski reminded her of that kid from long ago, just take away 50 years and add horrible acne. She'd rubbed herself to orgasm many times to that boy. Nobody would've ever suspected her most intense sexual fantasies involved that boy.

She thought she'd outgrown her attraction to ugly men once she met Mark.

She took off her filthy clothes and took a long hot shower. The exhaustion was still there, but she felt relaxed and comfortable as she stretched out on her bed, ready to sleep no matter how early it was. She sat up suddenly as a thought struck her.

Wait, maybe I can use this, she thought and her tired brain began to formulate a plan.

--------------------------------------------

"Ohhh, yes. Yessss, baby. I'm yours and only yours," she purred contentedly looking deep into his small piggish eyes as he slowly drew out his long hard cock then thrust it forward to drive the bulbous mushroom-shaped head maddeningly against her cervix. The huge cock had a thick wart halfway down its length. That thick knob of skin scraped and dragged along the inside length of her, its occasional rub on her clit was driving her mad with lust. It was huge and gross and she was desperate to feel it continue to scrape the tunnel walls of her tightly grasping pussy.

--BOOM--

She sat up straight in bed and looked around in confusion, still seeing Principal Pulaski's office, still feeling her breasts pressed against a fat jiggly chest as he... wait... what? Once again, her night clothes and bed sheets were drenched in sweat and her female juices. The room was steamy hot and smelled of sex. She looked at the nightstand. It was 3:17 a.m. Mark wasn't in the bed beside her. He hadn't come home again last night.

Another one of those damn dreams! She fell back on her pillow.

Oh my God, but the dream felt so real... and so damn hot. She'd felt his weight on top of her. Felt his foul breath on her face. Jenna pulled off her t-shirt and panties and, naked, started to masturbate with one hand and massage her large breasts with the other, occasionally pulling and tweaking a nipple almost painfully. She moaned with lust, her body shaking and shivering to vivid images of Principal Pulaski thrusting his huge hard cock inside her. She came when she imagined that great wart flick her clit over and over as he thrust his raging cock inside her demandingly. That wart was so absolutely foul and disgusting. Her long slender fingers were a blur and she squealed with pleasure and release. Forefront in her mind was her disgusting boss' dirty warty cock sliding deep inside her.

"Yessss. Yessss. I'm yours!" were the last words on her lips before sleep took her again.

When Jenna rose early the next day she noticed Mark was still not in the bed beside her. Unperturbed and surprised at not being disappointed in the fact, she jumped out of bed, energized and eager, and took a hot shower.

After a quick look at the ugly rag Principal Pulaski bought her, she decided to wear it. The material was thin and cheap and the garment was poorly made and designed, but... a few modifications and she could pull off pretty much anything. Wearing only a half-cup thin lacy bra, she quickly altered the low-cut top with a few well-placed stitches and made it fit snug against her body, enhancing and showcasing her magnificent breasts. She knew how much Principal Pulaski liked her breasts, he practically came in his pants from a mere glimpse of them.

She looked at herself in a full-length mirror and could see smoky outlines of her nipples through her clothes. She smiled wickedly then picked out a blue miniskirt, shiny black back-striped nylons that showed off her perfect ass and long shapely legs and topped the outfit off with a pair of blue high heels that perfectly matched the outfit.

Jenna stared at herself in the mirror and felt her nipples harden with arousal at the thought of Principal Pulaski's reaction when he clapped eyes on her. She'd taken the time to fix her long blonde hair into a French braid and put on just the right amount of makeup. She knew her outfit would make him act like a perverted madman and she was looking forward to seeing it. She was depending on that reaction to put her plan into action.

--------------------------------------------

She arrived at 9 a.m., her normal work hour. Well after the start of class. She figured the crafty old man had set her workday so he'd be alone with her for a few hours after everyone else had gone home for the day.

The click, click sound of her heels echoed through the empty hallways as she walked. As she got closer, the clicking sped up at her eagerness to arrive... or at her eagerness to see him? She shook her head, trying and failing to drive that thought away.

She threw open the door to their shared office, expecting to make a grand entrance, but Principal Pulaski wasn't there. The room was empty. A surge of disappointment flooded over her.

She could smell his foul stench and knew he probably wouldn't be gone long. If she was there, he always found a reason to be in the office. She noticed he'd left his porno magazine he kept in his center drawer sitting open on his desk. She wrinkled her nose at it. She had to get him to stop masturbating in the office. She left it there and stood undecided for a moment.

She'd really wanted to see his reaction when she walked in, she thought in disappointment.

'I'll wait in the bathroom and come out when I hear him come in,' she decided.

She went in the bathroom with her purse and fussed a bit, adding a few touches to her already flawless makeup. She was a very modest young woman and would only admit to looking pretty good. However, any red-blooded person would see an amazingly beautiful young woman, looking relaxed and smiling widely into the dirty mirror.

She was a vision of dazzling beauty. She was everything any man could possibly want... outgoing, smart, energetic and kind. But as with all human beings, she was flawed. Her major flaw was her attraction to her disgusting ugly old man she'd watched jacking off last night.

Jenna heard the telltale sound of his heavy tread he walked down the hallway and heard the doorknob turn. She opened the door and stepped out as he stepped in the office. They both stopped dead in their tracks and stared at each other.

Principal Pulaski gasped and stood rooted in place with awe at the young woman stepping out of the bathroom. She looked absolutely stunning, a vision of breathtaking beauty.

Her straight blonde hair was pulled back into a French braid, highlighting her high cheekbones and large blue eyes. The frumpy low-cut blouse he'd bought her was snug against her skin and looked stylish and chic. Her large plump breasts seemed to bulge out of the snug, cream-colored top which was tucked into a skintight blue miniskirt that accentuated her tiny waist and the width of her hips. Shiny black hose and blue high heel shoes topped off her outfit which accentuated her look long, shapely legs.

His eyes traveled slowly up and down her body, taking in every detail. He felt himself become instantly erect at the sight of her. His dirty trousers pushed out rapidly creating an embarrassingly eye-catching tent, but he didn't care one whit. He cared only about the dazzling vision of beauty standing in his office.

Jenna stared back at him then lowered her eyes and watched his pants bulge slowly up and out. She pictured his long heavy cock at full mast, wart thick and prominent at the center of his girth. She felt her chest, neck, and face flush and heat up. Embarrassment and arousal fought for dominance within her.

"Ah, Principal Pulaski, I see you finally made it," Jenna said confidently and brushed past him to sit at her desk.

She stirred the foul smelling miasma surrounding him like a noxious cloud as she walked by him, but all his horrible stench did was add to her arousal. She felt her nipples harden and throb.

She looked up at him expectantly, seeing him gawking down at her wide expanse of breast flesh and at her now obviously aroused nipples.

"Well? C'mon, get to your desk and sit down. We've got work to do," she said with steely resolve in her voice. "Oh, and put that disgusting magazine away."

Zombie-like, he walked slowly to his desk, never taking his eyes from the delectable young woman sitting before him, and plopped down in his squeaking, groaning chair. Still not taking his eyes off her, he snatched up the magazine, opened a drawer and stuffed it inside. His eyes flicked down from her breasts when he noticed motion under the table... she'd spread her legs slightly, allowing him to see the white crotch of her panties shining through the black hose. She kept them parted for a few moments then snapped them closed and crossed them, forcing his eyes to flick up to her face.

She was staring at him. There was a strange look on her face, one he'd never seen on any woman he'd ever met. He'd seen women and high school girls give that look to other men but never to him, it was teasing yet intense. She also had a small, smug, self-satisfied grin touching the edges of her full lips.

As his eyes wandered back down to her amazing cleavage she cleared her throat, stood up and cocked a hip. She was purposefully striking a pose and he stared longingly at every luscious curve with wide staring eyes. He felt his rock-hard cock throb even harder in his straining trousers.

"Do you like my outfit?" Jenna asked teasingly, smiling sweetly and staring intently at him as he devoured her with blazing eyes. She watched as he brought his right hand down and knew with absolute certainty that he was stroking his erection under his desk. She could see saliva building up at the sides of his slack mouth.

"This is what's going to happen," she said. "And you better pay attention and do what I say or I'll quit and you'll never see me again."

He looked up from her quivering breasts to look into her eyes as the words registered in his barely-working brain.

"Do you understand or am I going to have to punish you?" she leaned down, reached into a bag she'd brought with her and brought out a long coat which she promptly put on and held closed. When he saw her cover her magnificent body he quickly nodded his bald head.

"Yes, Miss Peyton, I understand," he whispered hoarsely, nervously formal. "I'll do whatever you say."

His dark beady eyes gleamed with lust as he watched her take off the long coat and set it on her spindly desk. She stood in front of him with her shoulders back and her big breasts thrust proudly forward. His every wish was coming true. He didn't care what she wanted him to do, whatever it was he'd do as long as she stayed.