Max and Jean Pt. 02

Story Info
Max learns more about Jean.
10.5k words
4.77
4.6k
2

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers

Hi and thanks for reading. Part one provides more background to Max and Jean, so start there if you haven't already done so.

As always, all sex is between those over the age of 18 and is consensual.

I hope you enjoy and welcome any feedback, thanks.

...............................................................................

"Take the plug out of my arse and slide your big cock in there Max!"

Jean and I had been sleeping together for about a month now and this was the first time she'd asked me to fuck her arse. I was truly surprised at the naughty and downright filthy side of my older lover, but certainly not complaining!

Jean was on her bed, with her legs spread wide, dressed in her usual black stockings and heels, her big tits hanging slightly to the side, nipples pointing skyward. Shaven pussy, glistening wet after the hard shafting I'd just given it.

I did as I was bid, slid the plug out of Jeans arse with a pop and lined the head of my cock up with her puckered little arse hole. I wasn't sure if the fat head of my phallus would fit inside her, it looked huge compared to her tiny hole, but Jean wiggled her arse at me, egging me on.

So I pushed gently, my fat head feeling the resistance of her tight ring, then it slipped in. Fuck she was tight!

Jeans eyes widened as I nestled inside her bum, I just stopped and let her get used to me. Jean wasn't the first lady I'd fucked in the arse, I knew that you didn't just slam it in and start pounding away, not that I was an anal expert.

After a few seconds, I sensed Jean relax around me, I reached forward, grasped her nipples in my hands and began to move. I knew that Jean loved having her nipples pinched while being fucked, so I kept a firm grip on them and slid in and out slowly.

Jeans eyes rolled in her head as I began to pick up speed, my hard cock pistoning in and then out of her brown hole. Fuck it was tight!

"Wait, stop!" Jean almost shouted at me. I stopped immediately. Had I hurt her? What was wrong? All these thoughts flew around my head.

"Are you ok Jean? Have I hurt you?" I asked.

"Hell no" she chuckled, "I just want you to fuck my arse doggy is all, love seeing myself in the mirror as you ride me Max."

Jean scrambled to her knees in front of me and gave me a perfect view of her puckered arse and dripping pussy. I have no idea what possessed me or why I did it, but instead of sliding my cock back inside her, I leant forward and stuck my tongue straight up her arse.

Jean squirmed back into my face as soon as she realised what was going on, mashing her arse into my face. I alternated between licking her arse and pussy, sticking my tongue as far as possible inside each orifice, before swapping to the other and tongue fucking Jean for all I was worth.

After 2 minutes or so, Jean became impatient and asked me to get my cock back inside her. Feeling devilish, I slide myself straight into her pussy, balls slapping her clit as I banged her deep, then I took myself out of her sopping hole and slid, unceremoniously straight into her arse. I could see her face in the mirror on her dressing table. Her mouth wide open in an O as I slammed my fat cock deep inside he arsehole, 'Fuck Max, that's deep!' she exclaimed, 'now give it to me and don't stop!'

I gripped her hips and fucked her, long deep strokes, my cock stretching her arse wider with each thrust. Her big tits swinging wildly as my hips collided with her bum.

There was no way that I was going to last for too long in her tight arse, I could already feel that familiar feeling beginning to stir deep in my balls.

Thankfully Jean, was in the same position as me and started to growl as her orgasm began to wash over her. Seconds later she went wild on my cock and I had to hold on for dear life as I fucked her arse. A gush of sweet pussy juice sprayed out all over my balls as she squirted all over them, my cock still hammering away at her tight arse.

'Go on Max, come in my arse, you dirty fucker' Jean screamed, 'squirt your cum deep in me, fucking do it!' Jeans filthy mouth threw me over the edge and I began to come, ropes of thick come squirting deep in her arse, my come coated balls slapping against her puffy cunt.

Reams of my cum, plastered the inside of Jeans tight arse, as I pumped mercilessly away at her. Four, five, six, seven jets of my come squirted deep in her arse before I was spent.

Pulling my softening cock out, I looked up to see Jean grinning from ear to ear, a sheen of sweat on her forehead after our exertions.

"Damn, that was good Max, I loved you shooting up my arse!" she said, "always makes me feel extra naughty, having my arse banged like that."

Smiling, I replied, "So I see, don't think I've ever seen anyone like her arse fucked like you before!"

"Oh you have no idea, how slutty and horny it makes me Max, I love it!"

Half an hour later, we'd both cleaned up and were sat sharing a drink downstairs in the kitchen as if nothing had happened upstairs just a short while ago.

Jean looked a little fidgety as she played with her glass. "Something on your mind?" I asked.

"Well, you know Shelia, my friend you met at the pub?" I nodded affirmatively.

"I told her about us the other day" Jean carried on, "and well she was wondering if you would be willing to spend some time with her too?"

"Err, do you mean what I think you mean?" I enquired.

"Actually yes, we used to visit clubs together as a foursome when we were both with our husbands" Jean said almost shyly, "we swapped and also played with others too while we were there." Jean emphasised clubs and played, by using her fingers in the age old inverted commas style.

She went on, "Since I told her about you and me, she's keen to have some of what I've been having and asked me to ask you. So what do you think?"

"Well I'm flattered for one thing Jean," I replied "Sheila's an attractive lady, but would you be ok with it? I mean, I don't want to jeopardise what we have by fucking someone else."

"I'm fine with it Max", she replied immediately, "but I'd be there at the same time, so I'd be actively involved in anything going on, a threesome if you like?"

"I've never had a threesome before, but I guess like most, it's always been a fantasy of mine." Max stated.

"So, you'll do it then? You'll fuck Shelia?." Jean asked.

"Possibly, but only if you're there and ok with it Jean, I'm not risking upsetting you for anything at all!" Max replied.

"Look if I'm honest, it was my idea", Jean said looking me in the eye. "She hasn't had anyone since her divorce and well, I kind of offered her your services, on the condition that I was there too, just like old times for us both."

"What if I'd said no? I asked.

"Well she'd have carried on going without" came the reply.

"Ok, just one last time, are you sure Jean?" I asked.

"Positive Max, besides, I've always enjoyed watching Sheila getting fucked, she really let's herself go!" she chuckled.

I simply said, "Tell you what, can I think about it? It's something I've always wanted, but I'm aware the fantasy doesn't always live up to the reality. "

Jean nodded, "Take all the time you need Max, no rush."

I left that night, with my mind in a whirl. I knew Jean had her kinks and was quite open, but fucking both her and her friend was something I'd never considered and now it was a distinct possibility.

I didn't see Jean for a few day's and she'd left me alone, other than the odd text to say hi. I still wasn't sure if fucking her friend was a good idea, the idea appealed, of course it did, but I didn't want to ruin things with Jean, even if we weren't going steady, so to speak.

Before I knew it, it was Friday and the weekend beckoned, finishing work, I set off for the walk home, my mind not on anything in particular as I wandered home. My route, as always took me past Jeans house, I gave it a cursory glance and was almost past when I heard the door open and Jean call out, "Max, have you got a minute please?"

"Of course Jean," I replied, walking down her short drive.

"Cuppa?" she asked as I followed her into her neat and tidy kitchen, "or something stronger?"

"Tea is fine thanks", I replied, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

Jean busied herself making a cup of tea. I took my time taking her in, skirt just above the knee, tight blouse, pushed out by her big breasts, black nylons, which I knew would be stockings on her legs and small heels completing the look. Involuntarily I twitched in my work trousers, thinking of what was under those prim clothes.

A mug of hot tea, placed in front of me, snapped me back to the here and now, steam rising upwards.

Jean took a seat opposite me, began to speak, then stopped before finally asking, "Everything ok Max?, You've been quiet all week, has my proposal upset you?"

I sipped my tea, looked up and said, "I'm not upset at all Jean, I haven't made my mind up yet, but will do soon, I promise."

"Tell you what, lets change the subject shall we Max?"

"Happy to Jean, anything in particular?"

"Why don't you tell me something you've always wanted to do? Something naughty and fun? Maybe we could try it if it's not illegal or too extreme".

I sat there for a minute or so, mind whirling, thinking, or at least pretending to think. In reality, I knew immediately what I wanted to do, but I didn't want to seem to eager or dare I say easy. Yes I'd always wanted 2 women at once, what red blooded man doesn't? But there was something else I'd fantasised about and I hoped that Jean might be up for it.

"Well?" Jean asked impatiently.

"Hmmm, well there's one thing I think would be fun" I replied, leaving the sentence hanging.

"Out with it then Max, come on tell me." Jean said, "don't leave me hanging!"

"Tell you what, I'll pop in tomorrow evening about 7 and we'll chat about it then, deal?" I teased.

"No! Tell me Max, please" came the reply, "I want to know now." Jean stuck her bottom lip out, pouting like a little girl.

"Nope, not saying anything Jean, trust me. But one thing I will say is when I knock tomorrow evening, I'd like to see you dressed in sexy lingerie and stockings."

"I always do Max, you know that."

"Yes, but maybe something different tomorrow Jean, a little colour instead of black?" I replied.

"Hmmm, ok, but it better be worth it."

"Trust me Jean, I think you'll like what I have in mind".

"You're really not going to tell me are you?"

"Not a chance Jean, see you tomorrow at 7", I replied, rising to leave.

I had a huge smile on my face as I walked the short distance home. I'd enjoyed teasing Jean and hoped she'd be up for what I had in mind.

I rose early the next morning, ate then went for a run and came home and did the chores I'd neglected to do during the week, all the while thinking about what might hopefully transpire later that evening.

About lunchtime there was a knock on my door, opening it I found a very flustered looking Jean stood there, dressed in what I can only say were figure hugging lycra leggings and a very tight top which did nothing to hide her impressive bust.

"Max, I need your help", Jean stated before I'd even had chance to open my mouth. "I've been thinking about tonight and I've decided I need some new lingerie and you're coming with me to help me choose it. Come on."

"I'm sure you're more than capable of buying it without me Jean" I chuckled.

"Look", Jean replied almost glowering at me, "you're coming with me now or the deal is off! Get your coat and lets go, now! Oh and you're driving, hurry up!"

"Ok, ok," I muttered, grabbing my coat, I slipped on some shoes and Jean practically dragged me out of the door.

Two minutes later we were heading South to a town that had the shop she wanted to go to. Apparently this shop catered for a lady with a bigger bust, something Jean most certainly had.

I tried to strike up a conversation as I drove but after a couple of one word replies, gave up and watched the world speed by as I drove. Jean was clearly not in the mood for idle chit chat.

30 minutes later, we'd parked up, walked the short distance to the shop Jean wanted and I was sat outside the changing rooms with a couple of other blokes. Both I assumed were waiting for their wives or partners too. Taking in my surroundings I smiled, there were rows of lacy bra's and knickers in all different styles and colours. All of which looked not only sexy, but expensive too.

Jean had quickly perused the aforementioned racks and disappeared into a cubicle, hiding the lingerie from me as she went. 'What's the point of me being here, if I can't see what you have?' I thought to myself.

"Max, can you come here please" I heard Jean say. Looking up I saw a bodyless head poking out from a curtain a few feet away. I rose a little uncertainly and headed towards where I'd last seen Jeans head.

"You can look in Max, it's not gonna hurt you, you know" Jean said flatly from behind the curtain.

I moved the curtain aside and poked my head through as requested. Next thing I knew I was dragged into the small cubicle, almost stumbling as I went.

"Well, what do you think?" Jean said. I looked at Jean in the cramped space of the cubicle and my eyes almost popped out of my head!

Jean looked amazing. Stood in front of me, she did a twirl and stopped in front of me again. "Well?"

I was tongue tied, literally aghast. Jean, my sexy older neighbour was dressed in white lingerie the likes of which made my cock twitch immediately.

The bra, was beautifully trimmed with lace, the actual cups of which were virtually sheer. I could easily see her nipples through the flimsy material, both of which were poking out at me. The knickers, what there was of them, were also sheer at the crotch. Jean's mound and sparse pubic hair clearly visible as I gawked at her. Jean turned again and looked over her shoulder at me, I looked down to see the lacy material disappear between her bum cheeks. Both perfectly dissected by the material.

I tried to speak, but babbled and stuttered instead.

"Good, that's the effect I was hoping for" Jean chuckled, "now out, go on, wait back where you were." Pushing me through the curtain I almost bumped into a shop assistant carrying an armful of lacy lingerie.

In her effort to avoid me, she dropped her cargo and nearly fell over. Instinctively I reached out to grab the poor girl and only succeeded in grabbing her boobs and her waist.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I just, well. Um are you ok? I stammered, helping the young lady to her feet.

Laughing, she replied "I'll live thanks" before looking down at her chest. My hand was still holding her breasts!

I quickly withdrew my hand, muttering another apology as I walked away, back to the seating area.

Jean emerged a few minutes later, dressed normally this time. "Go wait outside the shop for me please Max, I won't be long" she said, "I don't want you to see what I'm getting."

"Please tell me it's what you had on before?" I whispered.

Tapping her nose, she replied, "That's for me to know and you to find out. Now scoot, go on, out, shoo."

A few short minutes later she emerged from the shop with dare I say, salacious smile on her lips. "Right, I'm all sorted now, come on let's go", Jean demanded.

Taking my arm she almost skipped as we went, dragging me with her.

Finding my voice as we passed a cafe/bar, I asked, "Fancy a drink and a bite to eat Jean? I was about to get lunch when you knocked on my door, I'm famished now."

"Why not", came her reply, " all that shopping has made me a little peckish."

"My treat Jean, come on"

Once inside we squeezed in a little booth, ordered when the waitress came and sat back to wait for our food and drinks.

I felt a hand on my leg, "you know this reminds me of the time we were in the pub Max. Do you remember? Sheila was a bit drunk and we had to walk her home after."

Chuckling I replied, "yes, it was quite a good laugh that day, surprising too as I recall, once we got back to your place."

"Oh that, yes, well, it seemed like the right thing to do. Any regrets Max?"

"God no Jean! I've loved every minute we've spent together, the sex is fabulous and well, I think you're one hell of a lady."

Jeans hand moved up to my crotch and gave my cock a squeeze. "Mmm, the sex is definitely great, you certainly know how to make me scream Max."

My cock again twitched and stiffened in my jeans as Jean kept massaging it. "Am I going to get this in me later then Max?" my sexy older lover asked.

"If I have my way yes and you better stop doing that to my cock, otherwise I'll be rock hard!"

"Mmm, just how I like it Max! All that lingerie shopping has got me feeling horny, feeling that silky material on my big tits and pussy, mmmm."

"Fucking hell Jean! Behave yourself will you, someone might hear us." I whispered.

"So what? Let them hear, don't tell me the idea of me in sexy lingerie and stockings isn't appealing to you."

"You know it appeals to me Jean, but we can't exactly do anything about it here can we?" I moaned as she squeezed my now solid cock harder still.

"I'm horny as fuck Max, look at my nipples, they're hard as bullets."

I looked down and she was right, the tight top Jean had on, had two very obvious bumps in it. Instinctively I reached up and brushed my fingers over them both.

Jean leant in to me, nibbled my earlobe and whispered, "I could quite happily let you bend me over this table and fuck me hard and fast right now."

In response, I pinched her left nipple hard, "mmm, do it again Max, you know I love it when you play with my tits".

This time I really pinched it hard, twisting it, then squeezing her whole tit as I let go. "Fuck you're making me wet Max, I can feel myself leaking into my knickers, fuck!"

We were interrupted by the waitress who appeared at that moment and placed our order down, before disappearing again.

Picking up my fork in my left hand, I slid my right hand below the table and past the waistband of Jeans lycra bottoms and into her knickers, seeking out her pussy. She was dripping wet, as I insinuated a finger inside her and moaned as I thrust another finger alongside the one currently in her tight hole. Gasping, she muttered, "fucking hell, that's good, so fucking good. Don't stop, please don't stop."

I scooped a forkful of food into my mouth, then withdrew both fingers from Jeans sopping pussy and rubbed them over her clit.

"Nnngh" she hissed at me, "you're such a bad boy Max, fuck that's good."

"Shall I stop?" I asked.

"Nnn, no, don't stop, please, don't stop" Jean gasped as I flicked her clit in her knickers.

A lady sat opposite us raised her eyes, looking at us and blushed. Smiling sweetly at her I carried on playing with Jeans clit. There was no way she couldn't realise what I was doing, but she didn't stop looking! Glancing up at her, I noticed, she was rubbing her legs together, a finger playing in her lips.

"We're being watched Jean, there's a woman watching me playing with your cunt!"

"What? Fuck, no we can't Max, we'll be in trouble." I slipped my fingers back inside her, Jean bucked against them, pushing them deeper.

"What was that Jean?" I asked, looking directly at our voyeur, "stop did you say?"

"Yes, no, oh fuck, I don't know, just, nnnnggh!" came the reply as she bucked on my fingers.

I began flicking and rubbing Jeans clit again, harder and faster, her breathing becoming more erratic. The lady opposite was still watching and had opened her legs now, a hand I couldn't see under the table, moving slowly. Our voyeur was playing with herself!

"She's touching herself now Jean" I whispered, "getting off on me playing with you."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jean replied, locking eyes with the lady. "I'm gonna cum Max, almost there, don't stop, don't, oh fuck, I'm uhuhuh, I'm cumming!"

Toemmy28
Toemmy28
70 Followers