Max and Jean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She convulsed on my fingers, staring at the woman watching. I plunged a finger back inside her as she did. Holding her down as I felt her cum flooding into her knickers.

Jean was absolutely sopping wet, the dirty mare! Keeping my eyes firmly trained on the lady watching us, I pulled my fingers out of Jean's knickers and sucked them, savouring the taste of her cum. Jean was still gathering her breath as I made a show to our voyeur of licking my fingers.

As I finished cleaning Jean's cum off my fingers I saw our voyeur shudder and tremble in her chair, her eyes half closed as what appeared to be a very pleasurable orgasm pulsed through her body. Jean who had now regained her composure after her orgasm, chuckled beside me, "I think she's just cum Max, wow, that's so sexy, that we inspired her to cum. I wonder if she has someone to go home to and tell about what she saw and did today? I hope so, imagine her getting a good seeing too as she retells the story of how she watched us and had to get herself off."

Mumbling through a mouthful of food, "You're wicked Jean, so naughty and filthy! I bet you'd like to be a fly on the wall to watch her getting fucked, wouldn't you?" I asked.

"Uh-huh, that would be such a turn on, don't you think?" came Jean's reply. "Anyway, eat up, we have out own plans later, speaking of which you still haven't told me what's happening yet, so spill, come on, I want to know."

I laughed, "Oh no, you're not getting it out of me like that Jean, all good things come to those who wait you know."

"Damn it!" she said, "Just a tit bit of info, please Max?"

"Nope, not until later."

Jeans stuck out her bottom lip again and shovelled a mouthful of food in and looked up at the lady opposite who was flushed from what was clearly quite a strong orgasm and smiled. "I wonder if she likes ladies too? Maybe I should ask her? We could see if she'd like to join us."

"Excuse me?" I spat as I took another mouthful of delicious food.

"Oh come on Max, you know I like the fairer sex as well as a nice hard cock, she might be fun to introduce to the bedroom, you never know."

"Don't you dare Jean Lomax, this isn't a seedy pick up joint where you can just hook up with anyone that takes your eye."

"Hmm, ok then, but could have been fun, spoilsport." Jean folded her arms in mock indignation at my gentle scalding.

"I need the loo, then we'll pay and go, ok?" I asked.

Jean nodded as I rose from the table and headed to the toilets.

A couple of minutes later I passed the lady that was watching us as I headed for the till at the front of the building. Catching her eye, she smiled at me and winked, smiling back I found Jean waiting for me outside after I paid the bill.

Taking my arm we set off back to the car park, looking like two lovers out for the day. I inwardly smiled to myself at the thought, I genuinely liked being out with Jean, something we hadn't really done yet. Yes there was an obvious age difference between the two of us, but I truly didn't care at all. Jean was an attractive lady and I was proud to have her on my arm as we walked along together, I stole a look at Jean and saw a smile on her face too.

"You ok Jean?" I asked as we strolled along?

"Yeah, I'm good thanks Max, quite enjoying wandering along with you, we haven't done anything like this before and I like it. Like being seen out and about with you." came the reply.

"I was just thinking the exact same thing Jean, I feel ten feet tall walking arm in arm with you, it just seems natural to me."

Jean hugged me tighter, let go of my arm and took my hand, holding it tightly. I smiled smugly, I had a beautiful lady with me and all was good in the world as far as I was concerned.

The drive home was uneventful, Jean and I nattered away about nothing in particular as I drove and I was soon pulling up outside her house.

Jean released her seat belt and instinctively reached over and gave me a kiss, I responded, kissing her back without any hesitation whatsoever. Anyone could have seen us, but I didn't care at all.

After Jean hopped out of the car, I sat for a minute grinning like a Cheshire cat. I'd had a lovely time with Jean, our first time out and about together, almost like an actual couple.

Just where was this strange romance leading? Yes we'd only got together for the sex, but now, well, what was going on?

I shook my head, started the car and drove the short distance home. I checked my watch, 4 p.m. I'd got 3 hours before I was due to knock on Jeans door and I was in a quandry.

I knew I'd enjoy what I had planned, as would Jean too, that much I was sure of, but I wanted more than just sex tonight.

Grabbing my mobile, I quickly made a call and then dialled Jean, she answered after 3 rings.

"Hi Max, all ok?"

"Yep, all good, you?"

"Fine thanks, why the call?"

"Slight change of plan tonight Jean, I'll pick you up as arranged but please wear something over the top of your undies."

"Okaaaay" came the drawn out answer, "to be clear, you want me to dress as normal. New underwear underneath?"

"Yep, spot on, see you at 7 bells" and I hung up before Jean could reply.

I quickly grabbed a beer from the fridge and headed upstairs, I drew a bath and five minutes later I was happily soaking in the steamy water, relaxing with my cool beer. 20 minutes later as the water began to cool off, I rose, had a shave and grabbing my best shirt went downstairs. Ten minutes later my shirt was ironed and my shoes were polished, so I sat down to relax for a bit.

I smiled a contented smile, tonight was going to be great. Unbeknown to Jean, we were going out on a 'date'. I'd booked a nice restaurant and even shaved, everywhere!

I knocked on Jean's door shortly before 7 o'clock. "I'm coming, just a minute", came a call from inside and the door opened.

My eyes almost popped out of my head, Jean looked absolutely stunning! She had a tight fitting deep blue dress on, that stopped just above the knee and her neckline plunged, showing her deep cleavage a simple chain dipping between her fabulous breasts.

Her shoes were a patent black with a small heel and her toned legs encased in bright blue nylon. Her regulation bob cut framed her face beautifully and her make up was done sympathetically, just right, not at all over the top.

She looked ravishing, at least 20 years younger than she really was.

I just stood, mouth open, agog at the vision before me.

"Well, will I do Max?" she asked.

Regaining my composure, I spluttered, "bloody hell Jean, you look absolutely gorgeous, just stunning."

"I don't look like mutton dressed up as lamb then?"

"Good God no, Jean, you're a sight for sore eyes, that dress and shoes and those stockings (she always wore stockings), they complete the ensemble perfectly."

"Good, put your tongue back in your mouth then Max, let's go".

Reaching behind the door she grabbed a coat off the hook and handed it to me. I slipped it over her shoulders and we headed for the car

I pulled away from the kerb seconds later and we headed for the restaurant I'd booked.

Sat next to me in the Jean rested her hand on my knee and I did the same. It truly did feel like we were a couple out on a date. I felt the smooth nylon of Jean's stockings under my hand and began to gently caress her leg, reaching onto her inner thigh.

"You feel, look and smell amazing Jean", I whispered in her ear, leaning towards her.

"I'm glad you approve Max" she replied, "I do hope you're going to show me how much you like everything later on".

I twitched in my trousers as Jean squeezed my leg and smiled knowingly at me. I shook myself, smiled back and winked at her, my hand back on her knee.

A short time later, we pulled up outside a quaint little Country pub/restaurant and I quickly got out and made my way around to Jeans door. Opening it, I took her hand and was treated to a lovely flash of Jeans stocking clad legs as she swung them gracefully out and stood.

I quickly checked the car was locked, then turned and led Jean by the hand to the restaurant.

Opening the door, I went in and held it as Jean followed me in. Still hand in hand we approached the bar, the delicious aroma of food filling our nostrils. I looked about, taking in our surroundings, the place was light and airy, but at the same time warm and cosy. It was tastefully decorated throughout and there was a gentle buzz from the other patrons, some seated and eating and others sat at the bar having a drink.

A pretty waitress came over and took our drinks order and I asked if the table I'd booked was ready. I was told it was when we were, but as we were a little early, I said we'd sit at the bar and enjoy our drinks before taking a seat.

"You know Max", Jean said perching herself on a bar stool, "this is the first time, I've been taken out for a meal in a long time, so thank you."

I reached out and placed a hand on Jeans knee, left it there and smiled, "It's my pleasure, there really is nowhere else I'd rather be than here with you right now."

Crooking a finger, Jean beckoned me in closer, "Can I let you in on a secret?" Came the question.

I just nodded, "There's nowhere else I'd rather be either Max, you know how to make a girl feel special. I do however hope that you're going to do more than treat me to a meal tonight. I feel very sexy in my new lingerie and it'd be a shame not to show it to you."

"Oh, I have every intention of doing unspeakably rude things to you later Jean, believe you me, I've really had to exercise a lot of self control since this afternoon, so don't you worry, I'm going to make you scream like never before."

"Is that so?" came her reply, "I'l look forward to that, but in the meantime, I need feeding with something other than your fat cock, so come on, let's find our table."

We slowly made our way to our table, I pulled out Jeans chair, then sat opposite her smiling all the while.

"See anything that takes your fancy?" I asked, my head buried in the menu.

"Oh yes, I definitely do", Jean replied, "but lets eat first!"

Looking up, I smiled as Jean gave me her best seductive smile and winked theatrically at me. Laughing at me Jean took a sip of her wine and finally decided what she wanted to eat. "Are we having 3 courses Max?" she asked.

"Have whatever you like Jean", I replied, "meal is on me".

"Oh I could get used to this, it's nice to be spoiled once in a while" Jean smiled at me.

"Well, I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't think you were worth spoiling Jean" came my reply, my eyes fixed firmly on Jean sitting opposite me.

Jean blushed, looked down at her lap and then back at me once more. I swear I could see a little tear in the corner of her eye as she looked at me, "Bless you Max, that's a lovely thing to say. I haven't heard anyone say that to me in a very long time."

Saying nothing, I reached across the table, took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. I was about to open my mouth when the waitress appeared and asked for our order, I never let go of Jean's hand while we ordered and she didn't take it away.

"You do know I'm 20 odd years older than you Max?" were the next words out of her mouth.

"I do yes, your point being Jean?"

"Well, I don't know where this is all leading, I mean..."

Jumping right in, I stopped Jean in her tracks, "Stop right there Jean Lomax! Does it matter where it's going? I have no agenda, I just enjoy your company and the time we spend together. As for where it's leading, I haven't even thought about it, I'm just here with a lady that makes me smile, makes me laugh, is sexy and damn good in bed too.

As far as I'm concerned age is just a number and I intend to carry on seeing you as long as you want to see me. No pressure or commitment on either of us, as far as I'm concerned."

Jean squeezed my hand, smiled at me and then chuckled, "Well as far as I'm concerned things are great as they are, so I'm more than happy to carry on as we are too."

"Great, that's settled then Jean", I replied, "now what do you want to eat?"

Winking at me she uttered in a low voice, "Oh, I know what I want Max, but we best order first!"

"That's twice, you've said something along those lines today Jean Lomax" I chuckled.

"I know and you still haven't done anything about it, have you Max" Jean almost moaned at me from across the table.

"All good things come to those that wait" I smiled.

"I hope so Max" Jean breathed, as I felt a stocking clad foot rub against my leg, pushing it's way towards my crotch. Then lowering her voice to a whisper, "I've been dying to have your cock since I bought the new lingerie earlier, my knickers are soaking just thinking about it."

I twitched in my jeans at her words and the feel of Jeans foot pressing into my crotch. She certainly knew how to tease me!

We were snapped out of our mood seconds later when a waitress appeared to take our order. Order in, Jean rose from her chair, "Be right back, need the loo." Off she walked, I'm sure she wiggled her bum a little more than usual as she went, just to tease a little more.

A few minutes later I felt Jeans hand on my shoulder and her warm breath in my ear as she came back to our table. She dropped something into my lap, then huskily breathed, "Thought you might like those", before she slid back into her seat. I looked down at my lap and saw a delicate pair of deep blue knickers in my lap. Instinctively I reached for them, my fingers wrapping around the lacy material, which was still warm to the touch! Fuck! She'd taken off her knickers and dropped them in my lap.

I glanced up at Jean and saw her looking at me over the top of the wine glass she was holding to her lips. An enigmatic smile played across her face as she looked at me, gauging how I'd react.

I wanted nothing more than to put them to my face and smell the sweet pussy juice that had dampened them, but I couldn't without being seen. There were far too many people about, so I just tucked them into my pocket, smiled back at Jean and picked up my cutlery.

"Well? Don't you have anything to say Max?" Jean asked.

"What can I say Jean?" I replied. "You're a very naughty lady Jean, I mean imagine sitting in here with no knickers on. What would people think?"

"I don't care what anyone thinks, other than you Max. What do you think of my choice of lingerie?"

"Well I can't really look at them properly here can I Jean?" I replied. "We might get a few raised eyebrows if I took them out and held them up to examine them!"

"I guess, but did you like how they feel?"

"Oh yes Jean, very soft and sexy and if I'm not at all mistaken, rather damp too."

"Yes" Jean growled at me, "I've been horny as fuck all day, the lingerie shopping, eating in the cafe when you got me off, that lady watching us. It's all got me very, very horny and I can't wait to do something about it with you after we've eaten Max."

I just smiled at Jean and took a mouthful of the delicious meal in front of me. Jean did the same, licking her lips provocatively after each mouthful, her foot had also lost it shoe and was rubbing against my leg under the table, pushing further up towards me crotch, where my rock hard cock was already straining in my jeans.

I'd had the whole night with Jean planned out, but her nylon clad foot on my shaft was threatening to derail proceedings and make me lose a load if I wasn't careful! Jean however was like a dog with a bone and was determined to tease me as much as possible, knowing full well that there was very little I could do about it.

After a few more minutes of Jean massaging me under the table, I was close to exploding, so I quickly made my excuses and headed to the loo. "Won't be long" I said as I rose and headed off.

Jean pouted at me, "just as I was beginning to enjoy myself too Max, meanie!"

Standing in front of a urinal, I extricated my throbbing member, willing it to soften, so I could at least pee in comfort. Think of something unsexy, I told myself, finally settling on an old MP, that always struck me as an old battle axe.

Finally I softened enough to do the necessary and having splashed some cold water on my face headed back to the table and Jean.

Dessert had arrived while I was in the toilet, so I sat and tucked into a delicious crumble and custard, while Jean enjoyed lemon meringue pie. We sat there quiet for a while, just savouring the food and each others company. No words, nothing overtly sexual, just a very comfortable silence between us both.

We ordered a coffee each and while we sipped them, I reached out and took Jeans hand and simply held it. Jean looked at me with surprise as I took it, but relaxed as I stroked the back of her hand with my thumb.

Smiling, I squeezed her hand again, then said, "Finish your coffee, and we'll get going shall we?"

"Ooh yes!" Jean exclaimed, "You owe me a certain something as I recall, I'm looking forward to it too."

Grinning, I walked around the table, put my hand on the small of her back and guided her towards the bar, so I could pay the bill. Jean hung onto my arm as I paid, smiling at the young waitress who'd served us. With the bill paid, we sauntered arm in arm to the door and out to the car. Unlocking it as we walked, I escorted Jean to her side, opened the door and held her hand as she slid into her seat.

I had a delicious flash of stocking top as Jean's dress rode up her thighs, before she pulled it down and straightened up in her seat. I almost ran to the drivers side and eased myself into the car, eager to get the rest of the night started.

Would Jean be up for what I had planned? I certainly hoped so, given the fact that she was a bit kinky and loved sex, I was quite sure that things would go as I hoped.

Driving out of the car park, I looked over at Jean, "did I tell you how good you look tonight Jean?" I asked.

"You did say something along those lines, yes Max" came her reply.

"Good, now are you ready for a little fun then?"

"Ooh, goody, yes! What do you have in mind Max?"

"Why don't you start by showing me your stocking tops Jean? Pull your dress up for me."

Jean didn't miss a beat, she wriggled her dress up past her stocking tops then looked at me, "like this?"

I glanced down to see her bright blue dress hitched above her thighs, matching stockings clearly on display, clips holding them in place.

"Perfect Jean, now open your legs wide, put your feet on the dashboard if you like."

Again Jean complied, her feet on the dash, legs wide open.

"Fuck! You look so bloody sexy Jean, now play with your pussy for me, get it nice and wet as I drive."

"I'm already soaking Max, have been all night." she said, and reaching between her legs, she dipped her fingers into her juicy honey pot, then brought them back out again, "Look Max, I'm sopping wet", showing me her fingers, she sucked them clean, before dipping them back between her legs and starting to really finger fuck herself.

"Mmmm, I'm so wet Max and that feels so bloody good too, fuck! I hope I'm going to get your cock in here soon though, I need, no I WANT a bloody good fucking tonight!"

"Fucking hell Jean, I'm going to give you exactly that, believe you me, I'm already rock hard in my jeans." I said.

Reaching over with a beautifully manicured hand, Jean squeezed me through my jeans, running a nail along my shaft. "Mmm, that looks and feels good Max. I can't wait to feel that in me later."

"Me either Jean", I replied, "now show me your big tits Jean, I want to see those hard nipples of yours."

Once again, my older lover did as I asked, pulling her dress aside, reaching inside her new lacy bra and extracting her big tits. Jean pulled on both her hard nipples, squeezing her tit flesh, while continuing to play with her pussy. She looked so sexy, dirty and naughty as I drove along.