Max and Jean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled into the outskirts of a small town, I stopped at some traffic lights and took the opportunity to reach over and pinch her nipples, causing an involuntary moan to fall from Jeans lips. "Mmm, I'm so horny Max, I really want your cock in me and soon."

Pulling away as the lights changed, Jean carried on finger fucking herself, delicious wet noises assaulting my ears from her seat. Anyone looking in the car would have quite a show, as she squirmed in her seat.

Back out of the bright lights of the town, I turned up a country lane, heading uphill to where I knew there was a quiet spot. All the while Jean was moaning and panting as she got closer to coming in her seat.

I was so hard in my jeans, at the sight and sound of Jean playing with herself next to me as I drove. Heaven only knows how I didn't crash the car!

I pulled around a corner into a quiet copse of trees hidden from the lane and turned off the car. With a quick glance at my older lover, I climbed out of the car as fast as possible and walked around to the passenger side and opened the door.

Jean gave a startled look as I stood there, she'd been so engrossed in trying to get herself off that she hadn't realised that we'd stopped! Not that it actually stopped her playing with her pussy, she just looked up at me, slid to face me and plunged two fingers back in her sopping hole.

Looking down at Jean in her new lingerie and stockings, I quickly undid my jeans, released my turgid member and began to stroke it, the cool night air making me shiver, while I watched Jean.

A dribble of pre cum, oozed from the tip of my cock and as quick as a flash Jean, leant forward and slurped it up, before taking the rest of me in her mouth. I revelled in the warm wet feeling of Jean's mouth on my hard shaft, a hand wrapping itself around me, while her other hand grabbed my arse and forced me deeper into her welcoming throat. Gagging, Jean deep throated me, before releasing my cock, spit dribbling down her chin, eyes watering from the effort.

I groaned at the release and spoke, "Take your dress off Jean, now!"

"Mmm, of course Max, I'm looking forward to whatever you have planned now."

Jean stood, undid her dress and carefully took it off. Now standing in just her new bright blue lingerie and stockings, I took her hand and lead her around to the front of the car, grabbing her coat as I did so.

Laying the coat on the bonnet of the car, I gently pushed Jean back til her arse was resting against it. I dropped to my knees in front of Jean, as she instinctively opened her legs, revealing her juicy wet pussy to me, fuck she looked so good right then.

I looked up at her face, her eyes wide open in hope, her big tits heaving in anticipation, nipples pointing skyward, hard as bullets.

"Oh God, please Max, do it, lick me, eat me!" she pleaded with me. I kissed her bare flesh above her stocking top, tongue tracing upwards, above her pussy, then back down the other side.

"Stop teasing me Max, please just do it!" she moaned.

Feeling devilish, I blew gently over her puffy pink pussy, making her shiver and moan even more.

I chuckled at her, "Like that Jean?"

"Fuck Max, stop fucking teasing me, you bastard! You know, I'm horny and want you to lick me, fuck me, oh God!"

Then, she just reached down, grabbed the back of my head and pushed me into her pussy, thrusting it into my mouth.

There was no subtlety at all about her actions, she ground herself into my face, forcing me to gorge on her sopping fuck hole. "That's it you dirty bastard, get your tongue in me! Go on suck on my cunt, you fucker!"

I struggled to breath as Jean, literally fucked my face with her pussy. Trying to regain a measure of control, I slid a finger towards her arsehole, teasing it, but that, if anything made her worse! I slipped the tip of my finger just inside her arse and that set her off.

She forced her crotch into my face even harder, "Go on Max, finger my arse while you tongue fuck my cunt, you dirty fucker! Go on don't stop, keep going, I'm almost there Max, I'm gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna fucking cummmm! Fuckkkkk!"

And cum she did! My face was suddenly awash, as Jean came like never before. My mouth was flooded as Jean ejaculated time and again into it, her hands holding my head in place, her groin literally plastered all over my face. Jean's clit was like a rock hard pebble in my mouth, labia puffier than ever before.

"Holy fuck Max, fuck, fuck, fuck! That's so good" she moaned, as orgasmic shocks pulsed through her. I looked up to see her pinching her nipples, mashing her tits together as she convulsed in pleasure above me.

Then she pushed me away, "No more, no more, I can't, oh God, no more."

Sitting back on my haunches I watched as slowly Jean stopped shaking, her eyes closed, chest heaving, legs trembling and breath slowly calming down.

Jean looked so good to me right then, a slight sheen of perspiration over her body. New beautiful lingerie and blue stockings, clinging to her curves, fabulous tits sat proud on her chest, nipples hard pink tips that begged to be sucked. In all my years I'd never wanted anyone so much in my entire life.

Rising to my feet, I stripped my shirt off, pushed my jeans down and off, then stepped towards Jean. I dipped my head and flicked Jeans nipples with my tongue, making her shiver involuntarily as I did so. Wrapping an arm around her waist I stepped even closer, my other hand gently moving behind her head, bringing our lips together. We kissed urgently, our tongues finding each other easily, lips locked, as my stiff rod pushed against Jeans stomach.

Easing Jean slowly backwards onto the bonnet of the car, her legs opened as her backside rested against it. I rubbed my rigid member up through Jean's sparse pubic hair, her labia parting, clit rubbing against my swollen head.

Our lips parted as I looked down into Jeans eyes, a hand holding the back of her head, the other wrapped around the left stocking clad leg as I pushed further forward. Jeans right leg instinctively wrapped itself around my waist as I 'fucked' the outside of her wet cunt. Her orgasmic juices coating my hard cock, as I ploughed through the furrow of her pussy lips, rubbing her hard clit with each thrust.

Jean was now leant right back on the car bonnet, supported by my arms around her neck and leg. I eased back slightly then, pushed forward at a different angle and speared straight into her sopping wet pussy. I slid all the way in without stopping til I was completely engulfed in Jeans welcoming pussy. Shifting slightly I gripped her leg, pushing it up over my shoulder, almost bending her in half, before I withdrew my cock, til just the head was still inside her. Then I pushed forward, this time with more urgency, my balls hitting Jeans arse, as I bottomed out in Jeans luxurious cunt.

Still holding onto her head, I locked eyes with her and slid back out, then this time I slammed back into her. Jeans big tits shook, as I grunted into her, her eyes never leaving mine. "Fuck you're so fucking wet Jean," I exclaimed, "dripping like a tap, you dirty bitch!"

"Mmm, what do you expect?" came her reply, "You licked me til I came and now you've got your cock buried in me Max, you dirty fucker! So are you going to fuck me, or what? I've been horny all fucking day, waiting for you to give me good shafting. Getting me off in that restaurant, while that woman watched us. Buying new lingerie and teasing me in the car, it's no surprise that I'm sopping wet Max, so you best fuck me good and hard. Oh and I want your cum in my arse tonight by the way, but first of all, you better fuck my cunt, til it's red, puffy and swollen Max, ride me til I can hardly stand!"

Needing no second invitation, I slid deep into Jean and began to fuck her hard. My balls slapping against her arse with every thrust. Jeans big tits bounced on her chest as I held her head and leg, the wet slapping sound of us fucking filled the air, as we rutted like two animals in the open air.

Fixing me in the eye, Jean moaned, "That's it Max, ride me, fuck me, pound my juicy fuck hole! Make my cunt puffy and red, don't stop til I tell you too. Oh fuck Max, that's deep, so good, so hard, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again Max, that's it, don't fucking stop! Aaargh, fucking cumming Max, cumming on your fucking cock!"

Even though I didn't think it was possible to go any quicker, I tried my best. I was driving my cock into Jean for all I was worth. Slamming into her cunt, her lips mashed around my cock as I rode her.

Suddenly my balls were awash with cum, as Jean cried out. "Cumming Max, fuck! Fucking cumming again, you bastard, FFUUCCKK!"

Holding onto her as if my life depended on it, I fucked Jean through another orgasm, her whole body shaking as I mercilessly plowed into her warm, wet cunt. "Take my fat cock, you fucking dirty slut," I moaned, "You're suck a cock loving bitch Jean Lomax!"

"Fuck Max, that's me! Your dirty fucking cum slut," she screamed back at me, "I love it, fucking love it!"

I fucked Jean for a couple more minutes, as she came on my cock, her body quivering with each thrust of my cock. Tits bouncing wildly, legs wrapped around my waist, wet, squelchy sounds filling the cool night air.

Eventually I slowed my pace, finally stopping when Jean stopped shaking from her last orgasm. I lifted her blue stocking clad legs up, holding her firmly, but gently and bent to kiss her neck and ear. A little nibble of her earlobe, making her giggle out loud, "Jesus Max, I didn't think I was going to stop coming then. Look at me, I'm still shaking!"

Sure enough, Jean was shaking from head to toe.

I laughed at her predicament, "So you are Jean, anyone would think you've just been getting a good seeing too! Had enough?"

"Yes and no Max", she replied, "My pussy is sore and feels swollen, but I'm not done yet. I meant what I said before. I want you to fuck my arse Max, fuck it til you cum. I want to feel your creamy spunk dribbling out of my well fucked arse into my swollen pussy. Can you do that Max? Bang my arse til you cream up it?"

As I'd said before Jean never ceased to amaze me with her capacity to want more of my cock. My older lover, was virtually insatiable with her desire to get well and truly fucked and who was I to complain?

I eased back slowly, my cock glistening wet with all of Jeans come, freshly shaven balls coated with it.

"If that's what you really want Jean, you better turn around and bend over the bonnet of the car then." I whispered into her ear.

Jean shimmied down off the bonnet and turned around, placing her hands in front of her. Her arse was framed by the straps of her suspender belt, pussy lips, dangling down, red and puffy where I'd just fucked her.

Jean looked over her shoulder at me, opened her legs a bit wider, wiggled her arse at me and winked, "Come on then Max, you know what I want, so get it in me. Go on, fuck my arse, you dirty fucker. Give your slut, that fat cock up her shitter!"

I loved Jean's filthy mouth, it turned me on to hear such a demure, (at times!) lady use such foul language!

Cheekily, I decided to tease her a little before finally giving her what she wanted. I delivered a playful spank to each bum cheek, delighting in the way it gently quivered and wobbled. Then I ever so lightly ran my fingers over her sopping pussy, tickling it, eliciting a little chuckle from her. "Max, you swine, stop it, come on, please give me what I want."

Gripping my stiff cock, I moved forward, bent my knees slightly and rubbed it through Jeans puffy, wet pussy lips, coating it with her juicy cum. Then, I lined the head up with her tight little brown hole and ever so slowly pushed forwards.

Initial resistance stopped me from ramming it straight in, even though I'd have loved to do just that.

I held Jeans left hip and pushed a little more firmly, feeling that initial resistance give, then the glans of my throbbing member slipped inside. I steadied myself and pushed a little more, half of my shaft was now inside Jeans tight arsehole. Reaching down with my other hand I held onto both hips, then drew back a little, before pushing further in. Fuck her arse was tight!

Jean moaned out, "Fuck that feels so big Max, I love the way you stretch my arse out, more, give me it all Max."

After a couple more gentle thrusts, my balls nestled against Jeans pussy and clit. I was in her arse to the hilt!

Holding on firmly, I pulled back, then pushed in, pulled back, then pushed in. Relentlessly I began to fuck Jean's arse, my turgid rod reaming it, stretching it, making it gape with the girth of my cock.

Soon all that could be heard was the incessant 'slap, slap, slap' of my thighs hitting Jean's backside as I fucked her brown hole.

Tits bouncing wildly, I reached forward and grasped them, hunched forward as I fucked Jean harder and faster. My own backside became a blur, as we rutted like 2 animals. "Oh fuck Max, that feels so good, that's it, fuck me, ride my arse, bang it, bang my shitter! Oh God, yes, keep going, more, harder, faster, FUCK!"

Out of nowhere a cars headlights illuminated us briefly as it passed by us on the lane. I glanced up, but didn't stop, didn't miss a beat as I fucked Jean's arse.

I knew that I wouldn't last much longer inside Jean's backside and sure enough I felt the familiar tingle deep in my balls. "Jean, I'm gonna cum soon", I gasped out. "Sooo good, fuck, it's tight, gonna cum."

"Do it Max, spunk in my arse you dirty fucker, give it me. Plaster my insides with your cum, go on Max, don't stop, I'm gonna cum too! FUCKKKKK!"

Arse muscles clenching I drove forward as hard as I could. Each thrust bottoming out in Jean's arsehole, balls slapping into her cunt. I was at the point of no return and shaking I began to unload inside my older lover, who was quaking under me as her third orgasm of the night shook her to the core.

My cum shot out of my cock, painting the inside of Jean's arse, grinding to a halt, I gave three more thrusts as I spunked up her arse. We were both quivering messes, shaking from our respective orgasms.

Eventually we both 'came down' from our orgasmic bliss, me still buried, but softening inside Jean. Her lingerie and stocking clad body now splayed over the car bonnet beneath me.

We must have stayed like that for another minute, before the sound of a car starting up broke our reverence and I slid from Jean's arse. Jean quickly regained her composure and I deftly wrapped her coat around her almost naked form, before scrabbling into my own clothes.

Jean had slipped into the passenger seat of the car and I'd just managed to pull my jeans on when I was bathed in the full glare of a cars headlights. Grabbing my shirt, I quickly pulled it on and headed for the drivers door.

"Well done mate, nice show!" came a detached voice in the quiet of the night as I opened the car door. Slamming it behind me, the headlights faded as the car drove off and both Jean and I looked at each other, then burst out laughing!

"How much do you think they saw Max?" Jean asked.

"No idea Jean", I replied, "but I'll be surprised if they didn't hear us, especially your potty mouth."

"Oh God, yes, I was a touch vocal wasn't I?" she chuckled, reddening slightly.

"A touch?" I laughed. "They probably heard us, or should I say you, back in the restaurant we were in earlier!"

That earned me a playful punch on the arm from Jean. "It was good fun though wasn't it? I'm guessing that's what you wanted though? The surprise? Fucking outdoors? Al fresco fun."

"Uh-huh, yep", I replied. "I loved it, did you?"

"Oh yes Max, loved it! Very naughty and great fun." she stated. "Now come on lets go, I'm currently leaking all over the car seat and need to clean up properly."

Starting the car, I engaged reverse and drove off, smiling as we left the scene of 'the crime'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end.

As always any comments are welcome, good or bad.

I hope you all enjoyed my musings. Let me know if you want more of Max and Jean.

Thanks