All Comments on 'Max and Jean'

by Toemmy28

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

It's hard to believe you only have three followers. The plot from a lonely man bored by the everyday things of life, to a randevous with an older widow with large breasts who rides him like a sixteen year old. A wonderful love story appearing out of almost no where. Insightful internal and external dialogue to keep the pace of slow lovemaking. An affair almost lost to a drunken friend with large breasts. Word pictures of an older lady in the see-thru bedroom gear, and the flashing of her desire for a man, almost a stranger, who has peaked her desire to make passionate love in the cowgirl and doggy positions. Extremely well written with a knack of imagining two lost souls coming together as one. You have the ability to tell important stories. Please continue.

morph_rpmorph_rpalmost 2 years ago

At the beginning I thought this would be just another standard story.. Don`t get me wrong, I do love a romance, but here at Lit I expect more .. And I got it! You delivered everything I was hoping for.. The slow, almost romantic build up kept me enthralled.. and then that terrific climax.

Don`t stop now!

AdrianJfAdrianJfover 1 year ago

Bloody hell what a brilliant story, loved it, so horny so well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToemmy28@Toemmy28
An older man, in his 50's in the UK, should probably know bettter, but don't care! I'm here for a good time, not for a long time. Looking to explore the literary world of something a little salacious. Have penned a couple of stories, have a look if you like. Happy to chat and...