Max and Karin Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother makes AI account of sister.
2.8k words
4.03
8.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max could be described as a nerd. He wore glasses, fairly skinny, always had straight A's throughout high school and most of college, and spent most of his time at his computer. At 23, he had graduated college and was a year into working hybrid at a medium sized company which specialized in AI. He still lived at home to save on rent, but it didn't bother him much. His parents spent long hours working at their restaurant, his two older sisters, Ali and Hanna, had already moved out, which just left his younger sister Karin. She was 19, a freshman at the local state college, only a couple hours away.

It was the start of summer and Max had to make the drive over to her college to help her move out. She was a decent student and enjoyed her first year, but was happy to get back home and enjoy her summer break. Karin had a lot of her firsts in her freshman year, most of them involving her first boyfriend and his friends, but they had broken up halfway through the year. She was coming home single and without any action for a while, eager to see if any of her old hookups were still around.

The campus hadn't changed much since Max had graduated a year ago. He'd spent most of his time in his apartment anyways, either studying or gaming, leaving for the occasional party or to catch up with his high school friends. He finally parked near his sister's dorm and sent her a quick text before heading up to her room. Max knocked, waiting a little before knocking again since he didn't hear a response. The door swung open revealing Karin in a white towel, her black hair falling in wet strands past her shoulder. She smiled once she saw Max.

"Hey Max! Sorry, I just wanted to take a last minute shower before I get in the car for a couple hours"

"No problem," he answered, trying his best to keep his eyes on her face. She had certainly grown during her first year at college, her towel not doing much to hide it. Max thought that she might've gained the infamous freshman 15, but certainly not in her belly.

"Come on in, I just have a couple more things to pack and then we can get out of here. This is my roommate Bea by the way"

Karin turned around and walked back into her room, pointing at a girl who was still in bed on the left side of the room. She was half covered by her blanket and was browsing on her phone. From his angle, Max had a great view of her cleavage, Bea's massive boobs were barely contained by her white tank top.

"Nice to meet you," Max said, just getting a grunt in return.

Karin looked back at him apologetically, still stuffing the last of her clothes into a suitcase. Max stole a couple glances toward his sister when he thought she wasn't looking, her hourglass figure showing itself through her towel as she moved around.

Max had always found her attractive, even when she had no boobs or butt. He thought she had the prettiest face and all of his friends agreed with him, always trying to go over to his house to catch a glimpse of her. Her transformation at college had made her even more beautiful in his eyes.

"That's about it! Can you grab this suitcase and I'll meet you in the car once I've changed?"

He nodded, grabbing the suitcase, wishing he could stay and watch.

"I'm just in the parking lot over on the right, same car as always"

He sat in the front, watching the other students walk on by. He spotted a pair of girls heading to the gym, clad in only sports bras and biker shorts. He was already feeling aroused by both his sister and her roommate, wishing he could be at home in his room, lotion and tissue by his desk.

He spotted his sister coming out the front and went to help her with the rest of her bags. She was dressed in what looked like a black bodysuit, the fabric disappearing into her jean shorts. The front cut was fairly deep, showing off her cleavage. He grabbed a bottle in the back and handed it to her once he got in the car.

"Thought you'd like this," he said, starting the engine.

"I've never seen this before, thanks Max," she said, giving him a quick hug.

Karin was always eager to try new things. Whenever Max saw something he thought she'd like, he'd get it for her. She was constantly picking up new hobbies, or joining new clubs at school. Her latest phase was fashion, Max noticing that she was posting a lot more pictures on her Instagram with a lot more new clothes. Not that he minded; those pictures were often the fuel of his fantasies when he was alone in his bedroom.

The two siblings spent the drive catching up, mostly Karin talking since Max didn't have many stories from work. She talked about her classes, dorm life, and parties she went to, leaving out a lot of the wilder things she did. By the time they knew it, they were already home. Their parents were still at the restaurant and wouldn't be back till late. He brought her suitcases up to her room and retreated back to his. He had spend the ride wondering what she really was up to at the frat parties, knowing her penchant for new experiences.

Max locked his door and booted up his computer, opening up a browser to an account he had spent a while on. Working at his AI company had made him curious to all the new uses for it. He had seen people using it to generate fake backgrounds for their pictures, writing stories, and even using it on videos. Max himself didn't work on any of the actual projects, instead doing administrative work, but he had seen its capabilities and even got some of his seniors to give him pointers. It started innocently, just taking the new pictures from his sister's social media and turning them into a cartoony style. He posted the photos for fun, just to get them out there, not thinking it would get so much attention.

"Hot!"

"Moremoremore"

"What I would do to her..."

These types of comments could be seen under a lot of his photos, his collection growing every day. He had tried to branch off and use photos of celebrities or other women, but his followers kept demanding more of his sister. He eventually started just posting Karin and even took the account a step further, using AI to put on new outfits on her. He'd even gained enough followers to start a subscription system where people would pay to get early access to the pictures and some subscriber only ones too. He hadn't realize so many would even be interested in paying for non-nude pictures, but the cash flowing in kept him happy. He had of course experimented with creating more racy pictures with her and even some nude, but never had the gall to post them, feeling like that was a line he shouldn't cross. Max saved half of what he earned so far to give to Karin, but was hesitant to as she would ask where it came from. Instead he used some of the money to buy her things, assuring her it was alright as he got a bonus at work, and kept the rest in his desk.

Max unzipped his pants, fishing out his cock with one hand and grabbing lotion with the other. He pulled up some porn but left it on his second monitor. He started going through his account, absentmindedly scrolling while really thinking about Karin in a towel and her roommate Bea. He was halfway through his fantasy, thinking about Karin dropping her towel and Bea joining in when he began to feel the urge to cum. He grabbed a tissue, shooting sperm into it a few seconds later. He closed out the porn tab when he heard Karin shout from downstairs. He cleaned up and went downstairs, yelling back.

-------------------------------------------------

After dinner, Max lost rock paper scissors so he finished up the dishes. Walking back upstairs, he saw his room door open and Karin sitting at his desk. He could see she was scrolling through his account. Max could feel himself start to get red and was thinking up dozens of excuses when his sister turned towards him with a glint in her eyes.

"Wow Max, this is pretty cool! I knew you did AI stuff at work but I didn't think you could do stuff like this. How cool do I look?"

Max didn't expect this reaction but tried to go along with it.

"This stuff is just practice for work or something right? But I do see you posted a lot of me..." she trailed off.

"A-actually, I just posted it as a test but it got a lot more attention," he stammered out. Max was flustered but managed to open up his drawer where he kept the cash from the account.

"Here, it actually did really well which is why I kept posting," he said handing her a decent wad of cash.

She looked down, the flimsy excuse already forgotten.

"Oh! Wow this is a lot"

She started fanning through the cash, counting. Karin looked back up at Max, dollar signs in her eyes.

"Can you post more?"

-------------------------------------------------

The next day, Max woke up to a text from his sister.

"went to the mall"

"ill be back later so we can take more reference pics"

"get ur cam rdy"

Karin didn't seem to notice the other pictures Max had created of her, mistakenly thinking he needed reference photos for the cartoon style. It helped, but Max could make do without them. He was just relieved that she didn't get mad, happy that he thought to save part of his earnings. After she'd gotten them, she became invested in growing the account, offering her help in posting more pictures. She offered to model for him, something Max very eagerly agreed to. He'd set up his dad's camera, grateful that his dad had gotten into photography, not realizing he had no time outside of the restaurant to continue his hobby.

Max heard the door open along with the rusting of what sounded like many bags. He walked to the front to help Karin out, who was struggling carrying in all of her clothing. She sheepishly looked at Max.

"I think I went a little crazy. I spent more then you gave me, but we'll earn more right?"

Max just chuckled and nodded.

"Just let me grab my favorite pieces and we can get started," Karin said, trudging up the stairs, Max getting a nice view of her ass in her black yoga pants.

The first outfit she got was a yellow sundress. It hugged her curves and showed just a little bit of cleavage, but it was enough to get Max going. He kept thinking of football, ants, his grandma, anything to keep himself from tenting his shorts. Karin insisted on plenty of reference shots, clearly enjoying modeling which Max was not about to complain about. Though he wouldn't use AI on all of them, he'd definitely enjoy them later.

The next outfit was simple, a pair of black jeans and a white camisole that was short enough to show her midriff. He got plenty of shots with her toned stomach and also made sure to capture her ass in the tight jeans. She told him she'd tried going to the gym as much as she could and he could see the fruits of her labor.

They went through her outfits, Karin giving him plenty of instructions on how to shoot her. He had a lot of pictures to go through, but staring at his hot sister in these outfits didn't seem like work to him. They had finally gotten to her last outfit which was his favorite. It was a tight white dress for going out, accentuating her curves even more. He could see plenty of cleavage and at times spied the outline of her panties through the tight dress. Max made sure to get plenty of angles at the front, bending over to hide his tent.

Once Karin was satisfied with all the pictures, he ran upstairs, pretending like he needed to get a head start on it. He locked the door, dropped his pants, and went over all the pictures he just took. It didn't take him long to finish and after a quick rest, he started actually working on them.

-------------------------------------------------

The next day, Karin was knocking on his door early in the morning.

"Are the pictures up yet?" She asked once he opened the door.

"I couldn't stay up too late working on them, I have work today," he responded. "I did post a couple of them so far"

"And how much did we make?"

He unlocked his phone to check his account and gave it to her to look. She smiled once she saw the number, happy that it covered the rest of her shopping spree. Karin gave him a quick hug.

"Thanks bro, have fun at work"

-------------------------------------------------

He spent his time at work thinking about the posts and which ones he would work on once he got home. His coworker had to call him a few times and she told him he looked like he was in another world. He just smiled at her and told her she wouldn't understand.

Once he got home he raced up to his room and started working on the pictures. He took a quick break to jerk off after his hardness became unbearable but managed to finish them before dinner. Karin knocked on his door asking him if he wanted to go out.

"I was thinking I could use some of my earnings to go to a nicer place for dinner, you know as a thank you for editing the photos and starting the account"

Max gave her a thumbs up and started planning on where to go. He had plenty of time to do that while Karin was getting ready. She came downstairs in the same white dress he'd taken pictures of and he stuck out his arm for her to grab onto.

"Now I feel underdressed," Max said, glancing at her cleavage. He could smell some vanilla coming from her.

"No you look good," she said, smiling back.

-------------------------------------------------

Max felt like he was on a proper date, his last one being in high school which ended early and without a second date. He couldn't believe how incredible Karin looked, seeing the envious eyes of the other men at the restaurant, even the ones sitting next to their wife and kids. Karin was fortunately very talkative on the date, telling him about her plans for the summer now that she had a bigger budget to work with. He just nodded along, awestruck by her dress and just how lucky he was. He had a nice dinner and they even went to get ice cream after. They ended with a scenic drive back home, sunset in the background.

-------------------------------------------------

That night, he dreamed about how he actually would've liked the date to end. With them getting home, frantically kissing as they made it in the front door. Not even being able to make the trek upstairs, he carried her over to the couch. Max slipped the straps off her shoulder and peeled it down to her torso, revealing her perfect breasts, very pink nipples with quarter sized areolas. Still passionately French kissing, he put his hands on her, feeling the roundness of her tits and lightly pinching the nipple, Karin moaning. He moved his hand to pull down the dress even more, revealing black, lace panties which he promptly ripped off with his dream like strength.

Max moved her onto the couch, spreading her legs wide open, her cute, pink pussy inviting him in. Frantically stripping off his clothes, he moved to stick his dick in her, his tip right at her entrance, about to push in and waking up. He blinked a couple times, still seeing his naked sister in front of him, but eventually just saw his ceiling. Pleasure still flooded his head, he tried to latch onto the fleeting feeling of his dream. Eventually, Max noticed the mess he made in his boxers. He cursed himself for waking up to early as he went to go clean up, wondering how he was going to act normal around Karin with the wonderful dream still in his head.