Max & Lili Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers

"Fine, they can have exactly one hour unsupervised. It's the dark of winter and they are pregnant and not as impervious as they think they are, anything could happen. I mean to be there."

"Good point."

4 hours later Lou innocently kisses her husband and leaves with her purse and what looks to be slim bag containing a yoga mat but really hiding a pool cue inside. June has promised to meet them there. This should be fun. She dumps all the car keys into her bag and even remembers at the last minute to snatch the spare Dax has hidden in a magnetized box under the front fender.

If they're onto us, that should buy us at least two hours.

Dax gives it 40 minutes and then goes to leave only to find his keys are missing as are all the house keys.

That little demoness!! He goes out to the truck and sure enough the spare is gone as well.

Someone is way overdue for a spanking.

He calls Max for a ride.

"I'd gladly come and get you, but my car won't start. I don't think it's a coincidence, Dax."

She is a slippery little sucker. It'd do no good to try tracking her cell phone she simply turns it off. However, there's a certain charm on her anklet with a certain chip (still in the R&D phase), which pings off of the backdoor to a certain satellite. He'd vowed only to use it in cases of extreme emergency and while this didn't qualify, it was as good a time as any to test it out.

"Dax chuckles to himself. Fine. "Yeah? Well there are ways and there are ways. I'll cab it over to you and we'll go bring them home."

"Just like that?"

"Yep, just like that."

Max marveled at his brother's confidence. But it was more than that, Dax sounded unquestionably certain.

"You know where they are. Have you lo-jacked your wife?"

"Damned straight. I don't intend to ever lose her again." Fumed Dax at a heartily laughing Max.

"Yeah, you just laugh it up, Lili sounds like she could use some stringent oversight herself."

It took some time as the brothers watched Lulu's movements on the laptop. Pauses and stops at three random locations. There was no rhyme or reason and it was confusing for a moment until they looked up the addresses. "Food," they said in unison.

"See this one?" Said Dax "Watch this." Pulling up a daytime picture of the location on Google earth, he got a shot of the building's façade. "Gelati Celesti - gelato. And she went without me too, that little sneak." He said with narrowed eyes.

"But this one, this last stop is your lady I think."

Another visit to Google Earth gives another daytime street view.

"Yep that's Asado, they specialize in wings and tacos and my Lou doesn't like wings." 6 minutes of hacking had Dax with an itemized copy of the receipt, which he sent to his brother's phone.

Max just looked at him in awe.

"Shit, man! Wouldn't geo-fencing with a GPS tracker have been easier?"

"Indeed it would have been, and I have tried that, but your Lili kept finding and removing the damned devices. The last one she put on a friend's taco truck and she and Lou had a good laugh, while I chased my own tail. Those two are devils when they get together."

A damned joker, that's the Lili I remember, thought Max with a smile.

"Granted, but you just broke about a dozen laws, D."

"Look man do you want the woman or not? A good fight is never fair. Besides, that picture went to your phone, not mine. I was never there."

"Asshole." Max groused good-naturedly.

"Looks like they're on the move again," says Dax. "You call the cab, I'll track."

Lou spotted them the instant they arrived; in her dancing she turned around and rolled her eyes heavenward smiling to herself. As tall as they are, trying to be inconspicuous, laughable. Lili's not seen them yet. Let's see how long we can go without them crowding our space.

To their credit, the men kept their distance and nursed their drinks with their backs to the dance crowd and watched in the mirror behind the bar as the women danced.

A song came on and Lili became very animated, dragging Lulu happily along this way and that.

Max's drink froze mid-air, utterly entranced by the sway of her hips and the way her long legs, accentuated by the high heels, ate up the dance floor. The look of sheer enjoyment on her face almost akin to last night's look of rapture as she came sucking on his fingers with abandonment.

"Dax, you see that?" He pointed to the dancing reflection of the women in the mirror and Dax followed his gaze.

"That's how it started, right there. Look at her. I was right by the way, I had seen your Lulu before, and in fact I saw her first." He gave his brother a slightly smug grin.

"Yeah? Well I married her." Dax gloated.

"Whatever, man. But this is what I was talking about. Dax, look? Ladies of the pole!"

The sisters were having a great time. In their pregnant states each thought their moves awkward and graceless; but heads were turning and people were looking and not necessarily with disapproval.

"They should not be allowed to dance like that in public. Especially Lou. She is pregnant and kinda looks it at this point. Though, to her credit she is pretty limber, I'll give her that." Says Max with grudging admiration.

"Yeah, she's more limber than I thought, hmmmm." Dax nods to himself, making mental notes for safely testing of the tiny dancers limits later.

Max snapped his fingers to bring his brother out of his bedroom with his wife.

"Come on man, the woman's pregnant already, about to be somebody's mom. Haven't you done enough?"

"Well shit, she's not my mom! And as for doing enough, I am just getting started." Said a laughing Dax before finishing the last of his drink and gesturing wordlessly to the bartender for another.

"Wait until you marry her, you'll see." Dax grunted.

"Marriage?! Whoa, pump the brakes man. Just because you set a land speed record doesn't mean I am trying to follow in your footsteps. I don't think Lili wants that either."

Dax nodded. "Ok. Think about this: Can you stand the thought of anyone else having her?"

Max felt his stomach clench uncomfortably and he grimaced.

"Point made. And you're one to talk Max, about moving fast. I mean Lili is pregnant by you, again, and you've only been in touch with her for like 3 months. C'mon man." Dax scoffed.

An embarrassed Max rubbed the back of his neck and briefly hung his head and sighed.

He watched Lili twirl, shimmy and shake across the dance floor, head tossed back, a smile on her lips. Thank GOD they stopped twerking. She looked like the happy and carefree girl he'd met some years ago.

"And she's so smart man. Can build a plane and then fly it too and you'd never know it to look at her. She's hot, but the brainpower she packs makes her damned near irresistible and she hasn't the foggiest idea, which makes her endearingly cute. Just last night she kicked my ass in scrabble."

Always on the lookout for new words, Dax perks up. "Oh really, what was the word?"

"Polydipsia."

"Ah, water intoxication. Good one."

Max groaned in exasperation. "Yeah, well not all of us are nerds asshole. Though the shame of me a Navy man not knowing that word is something I may never live down."

"When you took up with Lou, did you feel out of control, almost this obsessive compulsive urge driving you?"

Dax rocked back a bit and gave his brother a searching and worried look. But then he thought about it, and slowly nodded.

"I'm still terrified when I think of how close I came to losing her." Dax watched his wife dance. "There are no lengths I wouldn't go for her. None." He said with soberly assured determination.

He grimaced and threw back the rest of his drink, before giving his head a shake to clear it. Thinking they should have stopped to eat themselves, the alcohol was starting to affect him.

Max watched the women and his face went dark with anger as he watched two men try to move in on them.

"That's about to be put to the test."

Dax turned on his stool and slowly stood. Max joined him. They waited and watched.

****

Lou stopped dancing and turned on the two men.

"My sister said, No. You prat!"

"Prat? Where are you from anyway? And if your sister doesn't want company, then she shouldn't dance like that."

Without turning her head Lou replied. "You see those two over by the corner of the bar? The lanky cranky one is mine and the scowling oak beside him is hers. I'd back off if I were you - as those two are very protective."

The shorter of the two looked Lou up and down and sucked his teeth scornfully.

"Another sistah lost to the man. Damned shame too, cause you just know he don't know how to handle that ass." He gave her a salacious look.

Smoothing the fabric of her blouse and presenting an obviously pregnant belly, Lou gloated. "On the contrary, he knows exactly how to handle this and then some. Punta Madre!"

The brothers arrived. Max slipped an arm around Lili and she briefly sank into the solid comfort of him as he glanced a kiss off her forehead before pulling her behind him.

Dax gently took his wife's hand and led her aside as well.

Max spoke up. "The ladies don't wish to be bothered. You two had best run along."

Years of observational training kicked in as Max took in the two. Both men sported prison issue tattoos on their necks. Always on the lookout for local trouble, and unable to shake the habit, Max had pre-scanned reports in the area and looking at the two rapidly drew the conclusion that indeed they could very well be the perpetrators of several instances of sexual assault and possibly rape. These two definitely did not belong in this setting.

My baby. My babies, both close to danger? A flash of heat swept Max as a dark rage came over him.

Clenching and unclenching his fists, Max rolled his neck and shoulders to work out the kinks, before going stock still.

Observing this peripherally, Dax felt the small hairs on his arm rise, as Max took that silently coiled stance that presaged him doling out swift and magnificent violence.

6'1" and age be damned still built like a tank, his brother was still very fast and quite mean. Dax could never get into hurting people – but Max never had qualms about splitting skin and breaking bones with his bare hands. He was positively gleeful about it.

But at the thought of harm coming to his beloved, Dax too realized he'd have no problem whatsoever doling out violence and a cold calm came over him as well as he sized up the men thinking about pressure and lethal strike points.

Watching the rapidly deteriorating scene the bartender came from behind the bar with a cudgel, which he pointed at the two aggressors.

"Hey, what's this? Now, I've warned you assholes for the last time about harassing the ladies. You're out for good. I see you anywhere around here and I call the cops. Don't bother about settling your tab, just get out of my establishment."

The shorter of the two tried to stand up to the bartender. "Look man, we paid a cover just like every body else."

The ruddy bartender flushed even redder with fury.

"Oi! And you think that gives you rights? You can leave with or without lumps on your thick skulls, but you fucking well will leave."

The two men left.

The bartender stuck out his hand to Max & Dax.

"Topher Docket, sorry about those gits hounding your birds. I've a mind to call the cops anyways, they've been hanging around here for the past couple of months causing trouble."

Max shook his hand. "Max Wilde. No worries, not your fault. How long those two been comin' round here?"

"Two, three months or so." Topher looked at Max. "You're a copper aint ya?"

"I suppose I am. As are you, my friend." Max nodded at his baton. "English issue?"

"25 years walking a beat in Harpurhey, Manchester." He gave the baton a loving pat. "This has a little something extra for fuckwits like those."

Max whistled clearly impressed. "They call that place Gunchester."

Topher rocked back also impressed. "You know your spots don't you lad?"

"Eh, I get around."

The sisters rolled their eyes and went to the restroom and left the men talking shop.

"You ended up with a cop Lili." Says an amused Lou

"Don't remind me."

Having relieved themselves and primped and rested a bit they returned to find the men waiting. Dax tried his best to look stern and failed miserably when his wife smiled sheepishly at him and he grinned back.

Pulling her to him with a little jerk, he said, "Now, as for you my little anarchist, since you like to dance raunchy in public I will once again indulge you. Let's go."

Lili's eyes popped as she watched the two fairly humping each other while bumping and grinding around the dance floor. Lulu was clearly having an excellent time.

"That brother of yours has some moves," chuckled Lili.

Damn that brother of mine, thought an exasperated Max. We are entirely too old for this. It's undignified. But my Lili looks wistful and she clearly wants to dance and she wants to dance with me. In some cultures public dancing is a marriage rite.

Max takes her hand. "Let's not be out done by those two."

Hesitation falls away as years of Mardi Gras celebrations as well as long steamy nights in the Quarter and surrounding locales come flooding back. In no time flat the sisters are two hot and bothered women who fairly beg to be taken home.

Nodding to each other the brothers do just that.

Kissing on the ride home led to making out by the front door, which quickly progressed to an impromptu Lili instigated striptease on the other side.

"Put those heels back on, woman."

A sylph of a woman, perfect upturned breasts, long arms and legs, the plump ass atop rounded thighs, dark bangs framing big dark eyes, that impudent mouth.

Max looked his fill and shucked his clothes as quickly as he could.

"I am absolutely going to fuck you Lili. Right now." He was breathing hard and deep as he approached, hands fairly twitching in anticipation of touching her.

They moved towards each other at the same time. Mouths meeting, her hands drifted over the hard planes of him. "Max." Lili whimpered desperately writhing against him.

Backing up a step Max kicked her legs apart and slowly pushed into her. They both groaned with the pleasure of it.

"Yes indeed, this is the perfect height, always in heels Lili."

She giggled at the playfully lustful look on his face. The giggles stopped abruptly as he finally bottomed out and began to tease her clit with his thumb. Her inner muscles clenched and tightened over and over again sending delicious waves of pleasure through him. Lili trembled on the edge of orgasm and he could feel it.

"Liiiil-eee." Dragging out the syllables like he was savoring her on his tongue as well. Lili shivered violently and came.

She rode it out, head flung back and pelvis thrust forward as she gripped his forearms tightly to keep from falling.

"Look?" My gaze followed his down to his massive erection. Commanding, large and poised just at my pussy. Throbbing and slickly wet with our combined arousal, an obscenely beautiful sight.

"Look at it. Look at what you do to me Lil?"

He was clearly thrilled by this and gave a throaty awe-filled curse, followed by Lili's groans and shrieks of delight as he once again rubbed her clit while working the tip of himself very quickly in and out of her very plump pink and brown lips.

Max marveled aloud to himself causing Lili to open her eyes and look at him only to have her breath hitch in her throat at the expression of genuine wonder on his face. He was completely absorbed by the sight of their connected bodies.

"How is this even real? Soooo beautiful – so smooth and wet. Christ almighty, just the sight and sound of you Lili." I ducked my head.

"Nothing to be ashamed of. You look and sound as good as you taste and feel." Sucking the moisture of me off his thumb he smiled briefly before giving me a darkly serious look.

"Now. Sing for me."

I did just that as he resumed slowly shafting in and out of me twisting his hips hitting different spots. His eyes moved upwards and as his hooded gaze stopped at my breasts he licked his lips causing me to gulp.

"I know they're sensitive, but I just have to have these."

I watched as he gently lavished my sensitive flesh, licking and twirling the tip with his tongue, pushing me higher and higher, taking my nipple between tightly held lips, pulling it to its limit before letting it spring back, and blowing on the tip. Chills chased by the soft heat of breath against my skin as he worked his way to the other breast.

My head fell back uselessly as again my lower body began to move involuntarily faster.

"Yes Lili – come. Come first. Come for me baby."

That was the goal. Lili needed to come. Lili comes first. That's the plan. But everything about the moment conspired to undo him. The sounds of panting and whimpers, Lili chanting his name, the smell of sex, all punctuated by the slickly wet sound of fucking, were quickly unraveling Max's resolve. Sooo wet.

"Baby, are you going to come for me?" he sounded desperate and he was, desperate to let go.

"Ye-es." Lili stuttered and lifted her leg onto his hip for a better angle and Max held it there.

"Come with me Lili." He growled as he dipped his knees and canted further into the new angle working her tenderly yet deeply.

"Love you Lili." Feeling the boiling in his balls, Max began to shake.

Lili finally did as asked.

"I. Love. You. Toooo. Max!" She came with a high-pitched shriek

The sound of his name sealed his fate as he exploded inside her. Tremors ran through the two as they swayed back and forth supporting each other.

Max finally pulled back to looked at Lili questioningly. She unflinchingly returned his gaze.

"I love you too, Max."

***

The Author copyrights this chapter of Max & Lili as well as previous chapters of this series. Also, the reproduction of any chapter of Max & Lili, Vision or Dax and Lulu without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited.

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
167 Followers