Max And Lola: Early Monday

Story Info
Up early for work, Max gets "caught" by his wife Lola.
3k words
4.06
5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Max's phone alarm started playing that dainty, jingly little tune to mark 6 AM, he was already awake but dreading getting up. Even though he'd gotten a full night's sleep, it was Monday morning and the weekend never seemed to supply enough rest. Lola, his wife, was still snoring next to him and didn't have to get up for work until much later.

Max dutifully reached for the red button on his phone and sat up on his side of the bed. His boxers were tented with straining morning wood and he sat with a blank face staring at the wall for a lingering moment.

"Another goddamn week..." he thought, but didn't quite say out loud. Max works at one of the more popular breweries in town, running social media and helping with production. He actually really likes his job for the most part. But after several years of doing it, the weeks start to bleed into months and the months bleed into years, and the monotonous and cumpulsory nature of any job always seemed to wear on him.

He glanced back at Lola who was on her side facing away from him and immediately caught an eyeful of her shapely, round ass punctuated by her fluffy tail curled above it. Lola is a yellow-furred Alabama fox with a curvy body and a full figure. She has a white patch of fur highlighted by light blue running from her cheeks and snout down between her breasts, and another similar patch at the end of her fuzzy tail. Most of her ass was fully uncovered by her askew, slightly bunched up panties. She had kicked off the covers in her sleep and usually slept mostly naked. Max's lingering half-boner pulsed a bit, and he briefly considered his options for waking her up and trying to initiate some tomfoolery. She was a fairly heavy sleeper, and Max didn't want to risk a grumpy, groggy wife annoyed at him for his early morning silliness.

They hadn't had sex in about two weeks. That's not to say they didn't generally have a good sex life; through the first seven years of their relationship they spent countless hours, days, even weekends exploring each other, having marathon sessions and learning all the things that they both liked. Sometimes though, work got busy, life got stressful and communication between the two of them suffered, leading to stretches where neither would make the effort to initiate.

Ruling out a morning quickie but with an enduring, even growing erection, Max sighed heavily and reached his hand into the drawer on his bedside table. He fished out the the moderate sized white plastic device he was looking for, grabbed his phone, made sure Lola hadn't woken up, and dragged his feet into their bathroom.

After turning on the light, he looked in the mirror; Max is a moderately thin, six foot tall blue-furred wolf with a slightly shaggy head of hair and a neatly trimmed beard. Blue fur covers almost the entirety of his body, with the exception of his belly and chest which has a U-shaped pattern of white fur, and his arms and legs where the blue fur mix with a layer of dark fur. He's not particularly built and doesn't sport much muscle, but his frame is relatively athletic and he liked to think he was in decent shape.

He reached into the top bathroom drawer, put on his glasses and stared into his own bright blue eyes in the mirror. After a moment, he brought his gaze lower to his strained boxers. He tugged them down, kicked them into the corner of the bathroom, and his still hard wolf-cock sprang free and bounced to attention. The blood red appendage has a tapered tip, a fairly girthy shaft and a large knot that was already engorged. It extends about seven and a half inches out from his tuft of dark blue pubic hair.

After an awkward urination (due to the aforementioned arousal), Max started the shower, turned back towards the mirror, then stood and stared at his phone and the white hard plastic prostate massager that he had brought with him on the counter. The insertable end was essentially the size and shape of a large human thumb, with two horizantal arms on the opposite end to keep the toy in place and to apply pressure to the perineum. He didn't usually use toys this early in the morning. But it had been two weeks. His hard cock wasn't getting any softer. And now the toy was just sitting there.

He picked up his phone and after a quick search he was scrolling through a list of smutty stories featuring a variety of different furs of various genders and sexualities. He didn't want to make a bunch of noise, and porn videos without sound usually left a bit to be desired. Porn stories were just fine with Max anyway.

He browsed through a dozen titles or so, a few catching his attention like "First Foursome," "Bisexual Bukkake Fantasy" and particularly "Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam." He picked that one. It was well established in Max and Lola's bedroom that Max had a bit of a nurse/ doctor fetish. Then, he grabbed the toy and sat down on the toilet.

Max read through the beginning of the story where an attractive young female doctor begins to administer a prostate exam that elicits an embarrassing and immediate premature ejaculation from an unsuspecting 20 year old golden retriever lad. At this point, Max raised the clean toy to his muzzle and pushed the business end into his mouth. His pulsing wolf-cock was harder than ever as he swirled his tongue around the smooth white plastic, doing his best to coat the toy in saliva. Their bottle of lube was in Lola's bedside drawer. He slipped the massager out of his mouth, spread around the spit with his paw and decided it was slick enough.

In the story, the doctor begins to get some devious ideas of her own, and convinces the young dog to let her perform a full-blown prostate massage on him in order to "drain any blockage there might be." The virile (and horny) retriever agrees, and the doctor reinserted her gloved finger into his tight asshole.

As Max read this, he also reached down beneath himself and started to push the rounded tip of the prostate toy against his own tail hole. He traced circles around it, smearing spit onto and into himself. The hard tip of the toy and slick wetness already felt dirty and erotic, ramping up his general arousal into full-blown need. He did his best to relax his ass and slowly pressed the toy inside himself, relishing the feeling of his hole stretching around the widest part of the toy about two-thirds of the way in, then letting the rest of it pop inside and settle into place. This earned him a jolt of intense pleasure emanating from deep inside himself and a thick bead of mostly clear precum dripping from the tapered tip of his wolfhood when the massager pressed firmly against his sensitive prostate. He gasped slightly and let out a low moan.

Steam from the shower was now starting to fog the mirrors, and Max read on. The doctor continued adding more fingers and eventually two different sized dildos (that every good doctor keeps on hand, right?) into the young dogs virgin ass. The toy inside Max had begun to slide back and forth over his prostate along with the rhythmic tensing of his PC muscles, building that white hot pleasure inside him and directing it forward into his crotch.

The doctor in the story refused to touch the 20 year olds raging erection, insisting that "for best results," he needed to cum without touching himself again. Max himself was already so turned on and stimulated that he couldn't help himself from sliding his saliva-covered paw firmly up and down his own shaft. More drops of precum slid down his tapered cock head and onto his digits. He was quickly escalating towards an intense climax.

Fully engrossed in the dirty story and laser-focused on the deep pleasure that continued to build, Max did not hear the shuffling on the other side of the door. He didn't turn his head until after the door was already open, and Lola was already standing there, having accidentally caught Max quite red-handed. Her hair was a bit frizzy and her expression betrayed some combination of bewilderment and annoyance.

"Oh good LORD," Lola bemoaned.

A moment passed where they just stared at each other, Max with the toy still lodged in his ass, white handle arms peaking out and obscenely visible, his sloppy wet paw wrapped around his leaking, pulsing red wolf-cock, and Lola, groggy with an expression that had now shifted to something more akin to eye-rolling dismissal.

Max only managed to stammer, " I... Uh... I don't..."

Lola cut him off, having decided exactly how she would handle this. "JUST... go lay on the bed and put your knees by your ears," she commanded exasperatedly, with another exaggerated eye-roll as she turned her back and returned to the bedroom.

Eyes wide and mouth agape, Max sat there, stunned and unmoving, trying to process what had just happened. His member had softened slightly, and he was still acutely aware of the toy pushing on him from the inside. He decided overthinking anything at this point wouldn't do him any good and that Lola didn't seem actually mad at him, so he reached down and gingerly started tugging the plastic massager out of his now slightly tense hole. As the thickest part stretched him then finally plopped out, one more drop of precum pulsed from his urethra and dripped down his tip. He stood up, rinsed the toy, rinsed his paws, turned off the shower then shuffled into the bedroom, still naked and mostly hard.

The sheets and comforter were now bunched up on the floor by Lola's side of the bed, where Lola sat glaring at Max with one eyebrow cocked, looking slightly annoyed but now also a bit amused.

"Come on," she said, breaking just a hint of a smile and eyeing the toy in my hand. "Bring that stupid thing over here."

Feeling a bit relieved and with a jolt of renewed horniness, Max stepped over to his side of the bed and wasted no time laying down on his back. He now saw that Lola had their bottle of lube on the bed beside her, and before he could say or do anything else she ducked over between his legs, grabbed him at both his knees and pushed them up and back, pinning them about at his chest, exposing his anus and balls to the cold air of the room, leaving his hard cock straining on his belly.

Max felt suddenly vulnerable, and frankly pretty slutty with his ass angled up and legs splayed. He wrapped his arms around his legs and Lola seemed pleased enough with his position, grabbing the toy and the bottle of lube and angling herself so she had the best view of his cute little hole. She opened the bottle and squirted a generous amount of lube in a line down the length of the toy, smeared it around with her paw, then smeared it again onto Max's anus in slow circles. Max drew in a long audible breath with this. His red member pulsed and was as hard as ever.

Lola had started breathing a bit heavier too, getting excited as she stared straight at Max's most private bits. She licked her lips as she noticed Max's nervously horny expression, then moved the toy towards his waiting hole. Max emitted a low moan as the head made contact. He was tense with anticipation. Lola suddenly taking charge like this had rendered him helplessly horny, and her inserting anything into his ass always felt way more exciting than him doing it himself. He trembled a bit as Lola traced slow deliberate circles around his anus.

This did not go unnoticed by Lola. She smiled and let out a small giggle then bit her lip.

"Oh my," she cooed, almost mockingly. "Is my big wolfy all shaky and horny before I can even start playing with him?"

All Max managed to respond with was a delayed, "Wha... uhhhhhh..."

"You've really got a way with words this morning." Lola winked at him.

With this, she slowly but deliberately pushed the toy all the way inside of Max's ass where it popped into place, eliciting a significant gasp from him, followed by a long low moan. The tip of the toy had very much found his now very sensitive prostate and was producing a deep pleasure and pressure. He felt more wetness oozing from his wolf-cock onto his belly. He screwed his eyes shut for a moment, trying to relax and allow the pressure to build. He was wildly aroused.

Quite pleased with the lewd sight of the plastic toys arms protruding from her husband's quivering asshole, Lola crawled around to Max's side, leaning in to put her face right next his. She kissed his neck lightly, then kissed his cheek.

"How does that feel my big horny wolf?" She whispered in his ear. Max's cock twitched noticeably.

"Unhhh... very good. So good." Max replied in a low growl, trying to maintain composure.

Lola's smile grew, and she continued in her sultry tone. "That's so good to hear my dear. You know I love it when you get this worked up."

With that she reached down towards the white plastic piece and started to slowly pull it out of Max, then slowly push it back in to the hilt. This dragged the slightly curved head of the massager along his prostate agonizingly. He gasped and moaned again. Lola continued gently fucking him with the small toy.

"Fffuuuuuuuckkk..." Max groaned. Lola knew exactly how to utilize the toy for maximum prostate contact and she was wasting no time.

She leaned right up to his ear again and whispered, "You know you don't ever have to hide in the bathroom to masturbate, right baby?"

She let the head of the toy linger directly on the center of his prostate. He moaned louder than he had yet, then responded, "I know baby..."

"If you want to fool around, I want you to just take what you want," Lola said firmly. "If you want me to fuck you with our toys, I want you to ask me for it. You're a little slut and I know you need to cum. I want to take all of your loads from you baby."

Even in Max's horny, pleasure-drenched state, he was a bit surprised at Lola's forwardness. It also turned him on even more.

"Goddamn baby, I want to give you all my loads..." he muttered. Even without touching his cock at all he was hurtling towards a very big climax.

"I don't want you to ever be afraid to share any sexual urge with me," Lola said with increasing excitement as she began picking up the pace with which she pulled the toy in and out. "I want you to be dirty and horny all the time. I want us to do so many dirty things together."

At this point Max's brain was in absolute overdrive, trying to process all of the erotic thoughts and feelings coursing through him. He moaned loudly and his legs began to shake.

Lola grinned, absolutely enamored with the way Max's body was responding, and getting swept up in the horniness of it all herself.

"I want us to try everything. I want us to film porn together. I want us to fuck other people. I don't want either of us to ever hold back when we want something," she implored in a now more serious tone.

Through some sharp moans and heavy breathing, Max replied, "Oh my god Lola... I want all of that too... FUCK. I want to do every dirty thing imaginable with you."

"Good baby," Lola smiled. "God I love being horny with you so fucking much."

With that, she started fucking Max rapidly with the toy while simultaneously grabbing his steel-hard wolf cock in her paw. It strained and twitched in time with the ministrations she kept up with the massager. She started stroking up and down rapidly and Max's whole body started shaking.

"OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOODDDD," Max yelled while pressure from his prostate and penis came together and became one exponentially larger white hot ball of pleasure filling most of his body.

"This is mine," Lola said intently. "This pleasure, this cock, the cum I'm gonna take from you. It's mine and you always need to share it with me."

Max nodded furiously in agreement while moaning uncontrollably. He could feel hot fluid rising slowly from his prostate into his urethra and the pleasure was becoming too much to handle.

Lola could feel Max's cock straining harder than ever as his knot pulsed in time with his twitching asshole stretched around the toy. She was absolutely entranced, and knew he wouldn't hold back any longer.

She leaned down one more time, and whispered in his ear in a sing-songy voice: "Cum for me daaaaddy."

Max felt like a boiling hot ball of magma inside of him burst, and an almost unbearable pleasure exploded throughout his whole body. One burst of hot sticky fluid surged from his tip, quickly coating Lola's paw. Then another much bigger burst rocketed out, painting the bottom of his chin. A third and a fourth spurt about the same size as the second splattered audibly against his chest and belly, making Max feel even dirtier and extending his climax into several progressively smaller twitches and spurts. He was gasping for breath as the pressure finally subsided and the orgasm faded.

Lola beamed at the mess she had turned her husband into. "What a sexy wolfy, giving me such a big dirty load," she cooed, still oozing sexuality.

She grabbed a towel from the drawer, wiped her paws off, then tossed the towel towards Max. "Good boy," she said matter-of-factly, then disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Max a quivering, cum soaked mess on their bed.

"Holy fucking shit..." Max eventually muttered to no one. He grimaced as he slipped the toy out of his extremely sensitive hole, did his best to wipe himself off with the towel, and considered how insanely lucky he was to have Lola.