Max and the Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, yes. Twirl your tongue around the tip." She did and he gasped, "Ah, yes, Jenny. You're doing great. Keep sucking."

He looked down at his sister. He watched her lips move on his cock and could feel her tongue lapping at him. He pushed his cock deeper in her mouth faster. Some saliva leaked from her lips and made squelching noise as he pushed in and out. He knew he was close. He put his hands on her head.

"Geez, sis, I'm close. I'm gonna cum!" Jenny looked up at him with her deep green eyes and smiled as she let his cock slide out of her mouth.

That did it. His cum blasted out of his cock in long fat ropes. The first shot landed mostly in her mouth. She jerked and sputtered, swallowing the white cream by instinct. His second shot hit above her left eye and cheek. His final shot hit her lips and chin. She flicked her togue out to scoop up some of it and swallowed again. She leaned forward and licked the top if his cock. Jenny smiled up at him.

"Jenny, oh, wow. That was great. You're really good at that." Max looked at her face, still splattered with his cum. "Here let me get you some tissues." He handed her some tissue from his desk. She wiped the cum from her face and tossed the tissues in the trash.

She looked at Max again. "I can't believe we did that!"

"Jenny, we both wanted to. You're a hot girl. Beautiful and sexy. It's hard for any boy to resist you." Hel leaned in a kissed her lips. "We both had fun."

"Umm, I did." She frowned. "You don't think I'm a slut, do you?"

"Of course not. Your sweet and smart. I love you." Max smiled. Now you'd better get to your room before Mom finds us!"

"Oh, shit. I almost forgot about Mom." Jenny jumped off the bed and quickly dressed. She went to his door, then turned and smiled at him. "I love you, too, Max." She blew him a kiss and was gone.

Max lay back on his bed. His cock was spent, but he felt great. He picked up the lamp. His last thought before falling asleep was Wow, the lamp worked.

End Chapter 1


12