All Comments on 'Max and the Lamp Ch. 03'

by HardMan73

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MatureMindedMatureMindedover 3 years ago
Don't

Do not bring outsiders into the realm of a family story, it will kill it, especially some black guy with a 4 inch pencil thin cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
stick to it

Listen to the advice of "Maturemind" you have a good story line going here don't go off course trying to get in as many other categories as you can fit in. You'll loose votes .

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

You continue to write hot, enjoyable sex scenes, however, your chapters are too short. All three of these chapters could have been included as one chapter. I slight waiting period for your followers would not cause them to loose interest in your story. And another point is you still need closer scrutiny with regard to proofing. You haven't lost me yet, but you need to take your follower's suggestions seriously. There is always room for improvement for all authors. Five stars again.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Just read MatureMinded's comment. I agree, do not turn this story into inter-racial material!

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
I agree...

Keep Leroy out of it. Maybe hook him up with someone outside the family. This should be about Max and his adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Write your own story

You've laid the groundwork already to possibly include Leroy and his mom in later chapters. Do so if you wish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with the others....leave Leroy with his dick-to-his-knees out of it and Leroy’s mom as well. Maybe just bring Sally in for a brother-sister-bff threesome but that’s all. I’m holding out for brother-sister-mom threesome! Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with others!

Leave Leroy out of it and keep it in the family. Mom, sister, son threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hi, bi person here

Can't wait for the dual blowjob with Sally or one of them eating Max's load from the other. From personal experience I can tell you pussy is so much tighter when your lover has a cock up their arse. Leroy should have to pay a toll before he can push rope into Max's mom though and the lamp never said it only works on women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars so far...

but I agree with the others leave Leroy out of it (although his mom is a different question)

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Hot read and series. Purview after reading a submission opens older works like this series. Thus, reading is fun, turing from masturbation, but fun.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Since the mother does not have free will, her son raped her. Additionally, he did not ask if his mother was on birth control. He is the most self-centered person or he does not care about the women in his life unwanted pregnacy.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Loved this instalment, hot & erotic. This a good story that even though it travels a well worn path it is the fresh use of language & scene setting that delivers on the promised joys for the reader. “Gotta” say though there were a few typos & grammar errors that could easily be eliminated especially where “he” is used when clearly “her” is intended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous