Max and the Lamp Ch. 06

Story Info
Max continues his adventures
4k words
4.63
46.9k
57

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HardMan73
HardMan73
493 Followers

Max and the Lamp 06

Max woke up the next morning when an alarm went off. His sister beside him reached over and shut off. He turned and kissed her.

"Umm, this is nice. Wish I could stay here, but, ugh, I've got to go to work." She hugged into his back.

"Yeah, I like this, too."

Jenny slid out of bed and stretched. He watched her nude body and felt himself stirring.

"How are you feeling, sis?"

"Yeah, my butt is a little sore. But in a good way. Going to take a shower."

"OK. I'll make some coffee.

Max dressed and went downstairs. Jenny came down in a few minutes and grabbed coffee.

"I'm gonna be late! Bye, Max. I'll say hi to Mary for you!" She grinned at Max and left quickly. Max shook his head. She was still a tease.

Max fixed poured some cereal for breakfast. Still early, so what was he going to do? He decided a workout could help. He dialed Leroy.

'Yo, my man," he answered.

"Hey dude, what're you doing?" Max asked

"Not a damn thing. Why, what do you want to do?"

Max said, "Let's hit the gym. I need a good workout."

"Fine idea, Max. We can scan the yoga classes for hotties!"

"Man, your mind is stuck in a rut, Leroy!"

"Look who's talking. Meet you there in a half hour?

"OK. Bye." Max disconnected. He dressed for the gym and decided to take his backpack with the lamp with him.

He met Leroy in the gym parking lot. "Let's work upper body today, Max. I want to make sure the ladies get a good show," Leroy said as he flexed.

"Oh, man. Sometimes you are embarrassing!"

They went inside and began their workout. A good crowd was in the gym, working both the weight area and the aerobic machines. Since it was mid-day, a lot of the patrons were women. Max saw several women he recognized, including Mrs. Wenner, the mother of Jenny's boyfriend, and her daughter, Mary. Both were in the yoga class. Mary's yoga outfit showed off her lithe young body as she stretched. Her mom's body was not too shabby, either, Max decided.

He felt Leroy nudge him. "Hey, buddy. Focus on your biceps not that other muscle in your shorts!" Max realized he'd been staring. He also felt that his "other" muscle had responded to his reverie.

"Holy crap, Max. What the hell do you have in your shorts, a log?" Leroy was flabbergasted as Max struggle to position his hard cock to a less revealing position.

"Jealous, are we?" Max chuckled.

"Hey, it's all how you use it, my man!" Max knew Leroy's cock was a respectable size from glimpses in the shower. He decided to reveal his plan.

"Hey, Leroy, who's your favorite MILF?" he asked in a low voice.

"MILF? Hmm, we've got a few to choose from around her. Mrs. Wenner over there is not too bad. And then there's Mrs. Corcoran, the math teacher. And, of course, there's your mom." Leroy said, grinning at Max.

"Hey, man, what the fuck? Are you hot for my mom?" Max grinned to himself. If Leroy only knew.

"You bet. She's so sexy!"

"Well, your mom is a MILF, too, buddy", Max said. He couldn't help himself as he recalled Melody Jenkins slobbering on his cock.

"Granted. My mom is in shape. I can see how a white boy like yourself would fancy some dark lady." Leroy dropped his weights and looked at Max.

Max wasn't sure where this was going to go, so he dropped it. Leroy and Max finished their workout.

Later, when Max returned from the gym, he saw that his Mom had called and left a voicemail. She was still with her sister and would be staying for a day or two more. Perfect, he thought. He took a shower and changed clothes.

He was in his room when his phone rang. It was his sister.

Hey, sis. What's up?"

"Hello, big brother. I'm bringing Mary home. We plan on ordering something out and catching a movie on cable, and just hang out. OK with you?

"Hmm, two hot young things hanging out. Whatever will I do?" Max wondered.

"Hmm, we'll just have to see, won't we?" his sister said.

"I'll be here."

"Good, see you in a couple of hours. Oh, and Mary says hi! Jen hung up.

Hmm, interesting development, he thought. Mary looks really nice. I wonder what her game is?

Max got to the bottom of the stairs as Jenny and Mary came in. They were dressed in cute tennis outfits.

"Hi, Jen. Hey, Mary."

Jenny said, "Yeah. After work, we just played a couple of sets at the club."

"Cool. Want to order Chinese and maybe we can watch that horror flick I never got to see."

"Ooh. I like scary movies!" Mary said.

"Sure, sounds like a plan," Jenny said.

"I think the menu from that Chinese place we like is on the fridge. Let's look it over and order." Max said. They walked into the kitchen. Max spread the menu on the island counter. Jenny stood next to him and Mary did the same on his other side. Jen's hip touched his hip and she rubbed slightly. Mary had leaned over the counter and was turned slightly towards Max. He could see her cleavage as she leaned forward, and he was sure she did it on purpose. He could feel his cock stir. He suddenly felt Jenny's hand on his butt cheek. He looked at her and smiled as she squeezed slightly. Jenny laughed and moved her hand away.

"What's funny?" Mary said.

"Nothing, I just feel good." Jenny said.

"You have been pretty happy lately," Mary noted. "Things going good with your boyfriend?"

Jenny smiled. "You could say that,"

"Oooh, give me details, girlfriend!"

"Yeah, Jen, tell us the details!" Max said, laughing.

"You wish, Max. Get me an order of Szechuan chicken. Now I'm going to take a shower before dinner."

"Me next!" Mary said and followed Jen. "Oh, and I'd like some Mongolian beef. And some egg rolls, too." They went upstairs.

By the time the meal arrived, Jen had finished her shower and Mary opted to eat before she took hers. They ate quickly at the kitchen island, chatting about work and summer plans. When they finished, Max said, "Take your shower and I'll take mine after you."

Mary laughed and said, "Or we could shower together to save water!"

"Girl, you better be careful. He might take you up on your offer," Jenny said.

"I wish!" Mary said as she walked away, swishing her hips.

After she left, Max looked over at Jenny. "Have you told her anything? About us, I mean?"

"No way!" she laughed and moved close to him. "But she's hot for you, that's for sure."

"Maybe she'll get lucky tonight. Maybe you both will," Max said and leaned in to kiss her. She returned his kiss.

"Mmmm. You'd like that. Two hot girls at your bidding."

Max put his hands on her tight butt and squeezed. "Yes, I'd like that. And you're going to help me."

"I am?" Jenney asked.

Max looked own at her. "If you want my dick, you will. If you want me to lick your pussy and fuck you again, you will."

"Oh, Max, I'm getting wet. What are you doing to me?" she gasped.

"I'm releasing your inner slut, Jenny. And you love it! But we need to wait until a bit later," Max said. He kissed Jenny again, squeezed her butt a last time, and then went to his room.

After a few minutes, he knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, Mary, save me some hot water!" The door opened. Mary stood there with a towel wrapped around her body, smiling. "OK, tiger, I'm done."

Max moved out of the way as she walked out. As she walked away, Max saw that she held the towel loosely, and he could see the sway of her tight butt cheeks. Max looked forward to holding those butt cheeks in his hands later. He took a quick shower as there wasn't much hot water left. He dressed and went downstairs.

Jenny and Mary were in the kitchen. Jenny had changed into a set of cotton pajamas, while Mary wore a long t-shirt emblazoned with the high school football logo that reached down to her mid thighs.

"Let's go downstairs and start the movie," Max suggested. They all went to the basement. Max settled onto the couch and grabbed the controls. Jenny sat on one side of him and Mary sat on the other. "I hear this is pretty scary and gory, too."

"Ooooh," Mary said and shivered. "Scary movies are exciting!" Max noticed her t-shirt had crept up her legs until it revealed most of her thighs. He also would bet she was not wearing a bra as her breasts pressed against the thin cotton.

The movie was pretty good. At one scary scene, both girls screamed out and grabbed Max's arms. When the scene calmed down, Mary kept holding his arm, her breasts warm against his side. Suddenly, Jenny jumped up and walked to the stairs. "Pause it, Max. I've got to use the bathroom."

Max paused the movie. He looked at Mary. "Scary enough for you?" he asked.

"Yeah. Although that scene with Dan and Melva was pretty sexy for a horror movie."

Max nodded. She remained snuggled up next to him. He was conscious of the warmth of her body against his side. He realized his cock was growing. She wouldn't be able to ignore it much longer.

Max's phone pinged with a text. It was Jenny.

"Are u fucking her yet?"

"Slut! Hey, grab the lamp in my backpack and bring it down," he texted.

OK

Mary sighed. "Max, do you think I'm sexy?" She looked up at him.

"Yes, Mary, I do. You are very sexy."

"Hmm. How come no boys are calling me?" She pouted at Max.

"Cause you're so sexy it scares them away," Max said.

"Are you scared of me, Max?"

"No, Mary. I'm not." He leaned down and kissed her. Her kiss back was tentative. Max probed at her lips with his tongue and her mouth opened. They kissed each other for a few seconds, then heard a cough. They broke apart and looked over at Jenny, who stood at the bottom of the steps. She held the lamp in her hands. Max could see that she was flushed and that her nipples were poking through her pajama top.

"Oh, my, did I interrupt something?"

"Yeah, you did, Mary said. "Hey, what's that thing?"

"Bring it here, Jen. Let Mary hold it. It's a fascinating thing, Mary," Max said. Jenny walked over to Mary and handed it to her. She sat down in front of Mary on her knees.

Mary held the lamp in her lap. For a few seconds she was silent, then looked up at Max. "What is it, Max?"

"How does it make you feel, Mary?" Max asked.

"Umm, it makes me excited. I mean, I feel really, umm, sexy, she said. As she spoke, she was rubbing the lamp as it sat on her lap. "It's really warm. And it makes my pussy itch," she said. As soon as she said that, a hand flew to her mouth and she gasped.

"Oh, God. I can't believe I said that!"

"Don't worry, Mary," Jenny said. "I felt the same way. Feels nice. Makes me want to rub my pussy." With that, Jenny slid a hand down her pajama bottoms and began to rub.

Mary watched Jenny with wide eyes. Max put his arm around her. "Go ahead, Mary, you can make yourself feel good." He took the lamp from her. Immediately she pulled up her t-shirt, revealing her pink panties. Max could see that the crotch was already damp. Mary thrust her hand into them and moaned.

Max watched her for a second, then reached to cup her left tit and massage it. Mary moaned again and looked up at him. He kissed her, slipping his tongue in her mouth and swirling it around. She returned his kiss, her rapid breath hot in his mount. Suddenly she jerked and broke the kiss. They looked down.

Janny had scooted closer to the couch, and was rubbing her hands over Mary's thighs.

"Umm, Mary, I can smell you. Let me take your panties off, girl!" With that, she reached up and hooked her fingers in her panties.

"What? Jenny, what are you doing?" Mary voice was hoarse.

"I want to see your pussy, Mary. I bet it's very pretty." Jenny said. With that, she tugged at her panties. Mary lifted slightly and Jenny slid her panties down and took them completely off.

"Wow, Max, her pussy is really pretty. Look at it."

"Looks really sexy, Jenny. Wonder what it tastes like?" he asked. Mary looked at Max with alarm, then back at Jenny.

Jenny leaned in and licked around her labia. Mary hissed, "Jenny! What are you, Oh, god, ooh?" Jenny was rubbing her thighs as she licked over Mary pussy.

Max kissed her again and tugged at her t-shirt. Soon he lifted it off her shoulder. Mary sat naked now on the couch. Jenny was licking furiously at her cunt, and Mary had gripped her head in her hands. Max leaned over and began to lick at her full tits. He flicked at her nipples, which grew stiff under his tongue. Mary was breathing hard and moaning.

Max stood up and began to strip. Mary watched him. He pulled off his shorts and his cock jutted out. It was hard and leaking precum. Mary gasped,

"Oh, crap. That is a big cock," Mary cried.

Jenny leaned back; her mouth wet from Mary pussy. "Oh, yeah, it's big. And hard. And feels so good in your pussy!" Then she leaned back on to suck Mary pussy.

It took a second for what Jenny said to penetrate Mary brain. "Huh? What did you say, Jenny?"

"You heard me, Mary. His cock feels really, really good in your pussy. But you know what else? It feels good in your mouth, too. Why don't you find out right now?"

"Ooh. I've never sucked a cock before" Mary said, her eyes on Max's hard cock.

Max leaned in, the tip of his cock near her lips. "I'll take it slow, Mary. Now, just kiss it, kiss the tip."

Mary leaned forward and lightly kissed the tip. She licked her lips, now smeared with his precum.

"Oh, that tastes sweet. Is that your cum. Max?" She kissed his cock head again.

"Not yet, just some precum, Mary. Now lick my cock with your tongue. Lick up and down. Make it wet with your spit," Max ordered. She complied, her tongue lapping at his dick, her salvia dripping from her mouth.

Jenny continued to eat Mary pussy, and now slid a finger inside. Mary gasped and bucked as Jenny fucked her cunt with first one, then two fingers.

Max put a hand on Mary head. "Now, Mary, open your mouth and let my dick go in." She opened her mouth and Max pushed inside. He was careful to only slide a small length into her mouth at a time, pulling out if he sensed he would go too far.

"You're doing great, Mary. Sucking my cock nice. Your mouth is so wet and hot," Max complimented her as she sucked. "You like sucking my cock, Mary?"

"Umm, Hmmm," she said without taking his cock from her lips.

"You like Jenny eating your pussy?"

Mary pulled his cock from her lips. "Oh, yes! Oh, God! I feel so, oh, fuck! Uh! Uh! Uh! I'm coming. Oh, I'm coming." One had held Max's cock, and the other was on the back of Jenny's head, pushing it hard into her spasming cunt.

She continued to push into Jenny's face for a minute, then relaxed. Her breathing was fast and she gasped for air. "My god, Jenny. That was so good!"

Jenny leaned back and smiled up at Mary, her face gleaming with Mary cunt juices. "You came really hard, Mary, I thought your juice was going to drown me." She stood up and turned to Max. "Want to taste her pussy, Max?"

Max nodded and she leaned in to kiss him. Max tasted the sharp tang of Mary pussy juice as they frenched. He licked around her lips.

Mary said, "Oh, fuck, that's hot. Kissing your brother!" Then she leaned in and started to suck Max's cock again.

"Oh, Mary, let me show you how it's done!" Jenny took hold of Max's cock and pulled it from Mary mouth. She kissed the tip, then pushed it inside of her mouth, much further than Mary had managed. She bobbed up and down on his dick several times, then pulled off. A stream of saliva and precum stretched from her lips to the tip, then broke and dropped onto Mary face.

"Arghh. Gross," Mary said but licked as some of the juice dropped into her mouth.

"Not" Jenny said, and leaned down to kiss Mary opening her mouth to swap her salvia and precum. Mary eyes flew wide as Jenny forced her tongue into her mouth, then Jenny pulled back.

"Here," Jenny said, "Now you suck it!" And guided Max's dick into Mary mouth. Max threw his head back and moaned. Jenny held his dick in as Mary sucked and licked it, then pulled it out and shoved it in her mouth. Fuck this was hot. Both his sister and Mary sucking his dick. Too hot, he realized as he began to come. The first blast went into Jenny's sucking mouth. She pulled off and the second and third went onto Mary face. She plunged his cock back into her mouth for his final bursts.

"My face is covered in cum. I can't see," Mary cried.

"Here. Let me help," Jenny said and began to lick at Mary face, kissing her as she did so.

Max had a sudden idea and grabbed his phone. He took several quick snaps of Jenny and Mary licking and swapping his cum. Jenny looked at him and said, "Better not find those on imagefap, brother!" He nodded and stepped back. Mary lay on the couch wiping the last blobs of cum from her face. Jenny crouched between her legs, licking her lips.

Jenny stripped off her pajamas. Of course, she was not wearing any panties or a bra. She turned and pressed her body against Max. "Oooh, I need to get fucked now. Will you fuck me, Max."

"Jenny, I think our guest needs to be first in line."

Jenny made a face, but said, "Oh fine, then. Go ahead and fuck her. I'll wait my turn!"

Mary was watching them talk. One hand was playing with her pussy. She gulped. "Max, please take it easy on me. Your cock is really big and I don't know if I can take it all."

Max stepped around his sister and kneeled down by the couch, between Mary legs splayed out. He kissed Mary on the lips, and cupped her full tits. "We'll go easy until you tell me otherwise, Mary." His cock was already regaining its strength.

"Oh, my god!" Mary exclaimed. "You're getting hard already!"

"Isn't that great, Mary? I think he can fuck all night," Jenny said.

Max slid his body closer to Mary. He held his cock and rubbed it along her cunt lips. Her hand grabbed at it and pushed it towards her opening. "Go ahead, Max. Put your cock in me," Mary said in a low voice. He slowly slipped the tip in.

Mary drew in a sharp breath as he moved more inside. "Oh, god. So full, Max. You are so big. Ummm. Slowly."

Max pulled out, then pushed in. Mary sighed as he moved back in side. He pulled out again and pushed. Each time he tried to get more of his cock in her tight, slippery cunt. Each time she moaned, he stopped and pulled out. Soon, over half of his cock was thrusting in and out of her cunt. Her eyes were closed, and she was making little grunts each time, but was not complaining. Max

Jenny said, "God, this is making me so horny. I need some action." With that she climbed up on the couch. She lowered body slowly until her cunt was poised above Mary face. "Mary, dear," she said, "time to get busy."

Mary opened her eyes. "Mmmm, urk, glock," she said as Jenny's cunt mashed into her lips. Quickly she was licking and sucking. Max rubbed one hand on Jenny's butt as she rocked on Mary mouth. He fucked Mary a bit harder and deeper. He quickened his strokes as Mary's cunt spasmed under him. He could her whimpering as her body thrashed.

"Are you coming, Mary," he asked. "Are you coming on my cock?"

Jenny lifted up slightly and he heard Mary gasp out, "Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me, Max! Fuck meeeee!" Her cry was cut off as Jenny's cunt mashed into her face again.

With that, Max lunged into her cunt; his cock was now balls deep in her each time he pushed forward. He could feel her hips buck back at him. Her cunt was so tight. When he drew out, it was glistening with her cunt juice.

Jenny lifted her body and turned until she was facing Max, then let her pussy drop to Mary's licking, sucking mouth. She leaned forward to kiss him. They kissed while he fucked Mary and Mary ate Jenny's cunt. Jenny suddenly grabbed his arms and arched her back.

"Ah, ah, ah. Coming! Mary, I'm coming on your face!" And she began to rock her hips furiously on Mary's face. Max could hear Mary's moans and the wet slurping as she sucked at Jenny. After a minute, Jenny stopped and slowly slid off to lay on the couch. Max looked down at Mary. Her face glistened with her saliva and Jenny's gooey cunt juice. She licked her lips as she panted. The sight pushed him over the edge.

HardMan73
HardMan73
493 Followers
12