Max and the Lamp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it, Mary!" he yelled. He threw his head back and rocked into Mary. She squealed at his hard thrust and grabbed his hips. His cum gushed into her, spewing five shots into her clenching cunt. When he was spent, he pulled out and lay next to her. She leaned over and kissed him.

"My god, Max, I felt you coming in me. There was so much. I've never felt so good." She kissed him. Jenny leaned over and kissed first Mary and then Max. They all lay together, coming down from their orgasms.

"Wow, that was amazing," Jenny said.

"I agree," Mary said, snuggling against Max.

"That makes three of us," Max said. "But I'm thirsty and hungry all of a sudden."

"Doesn't surprise me, with all the energy you expended," Mary said.

"Let's get some snacks." Max said.

Mary said, "I need to clean up a bit. Then I've got to get home."

"Oh, a couple of good orgasms and you just run off," Jenny pouted.

Mary and Max laughed. "I wasn't expecting this to happen, Jen," Mary said. "I have to get home, or my folks will start a search."

They dressed and went upstairs. Max pulled a sports drink from the fridge and Jenny drank a bottle of water. When Mary finished freshening up, she came in the kitchen and hugged Max.

"Max, thanks. I really enjoyed that. I hope we can do it again. Maybe without that greedy bitch around." She glanced over at Sally with a grin.

"I'll be watching you, Mary." Jenny said, pointing a finger at her.

She laughed. "Take care, you guys. See you at work tomorrow, Jenny." With that she left.

"Man, I'm exhausted," Jenny said. Max nodded. "Me, too, Jen. Let's go up and get some sleep.: It had been a long day, Max decided. But a good one!

End Chap 06


12