Max and the Lamp Ch. 07

Story Info
Max works more of his magic.
5.1k words
4.63
41.8k
73

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HardMan73
HardMan73
493 Followers

For the record: All characters engaging in any sexual activities are at least 18 years of age!

Max and the Lamp 07

Max woke and felt a soft hand on his cock. He opened his eyes and saw his sister sitting on the bed and rubbing his cock through his boxers.

"Wow, sis, you're making this a habit?" Max smiled up at her.

She grinned down at him. "I want this again. I want your big cock in my pussy!"

"Well, let's go, Jenny. I'm ready now!"

She shook her head. "I can't, Max. Mary is expecting me on time."

Max looked up at her. "You know what, Jenny? Fuck Mary. Call her right now and tell her you'll be a bit late. Tell her you have a car problem and I'm helping you with it." He sat up and put his hands on her shoulders, then leaned in and kissed her hard. Her mouth opened and she responded. He cupped her breast and squeezed. He felt the nipple harden.

"He drew back from the kiss. "Call her now, Jenny!" he ordered.

Jenny took a deep breath and dialed on her phone. Max continued to play with her tits, tweaking her nipples. After a minute, she said, "Hi, Mary, it's Jenny. Listen, I'll be a little late today. My car has a problem and Max is helping me." She nodded in response to Mary. "OK, sorry, I'll be there as soon as I can." She hung up.

"There, you satisfied, brother?"

"No, but I will be soon. And you will be, too." He stood up and shucked off his boxer. His cock sprang free. "Suck it, sis."

She put her hand on it and leaned in. Her tongue darted out and swirled around the head.

"Fuck, that feels good, Jenny. You are a good cocksucker!" Max said as her mouth sucked in his cock. She pulled her mouth off his cock with a wet slurp.

"God, Max, I love your dick!" She dropped her mouth on his cock again.

"Take it deep, sister slut! Take it in your throat!" Max hissed.

She shoved his cock in her mouth until she almost gagged. Her mouth made wet sucking gulps as she bobbed up and down. After a few minutes, he pulled her head off his dick.

"Take off your shorts, Jen. I want to fuck you!" Jenny pulled down her shorts and her panties. The smell of her wet sex filled the room.

He pulled her off the bed, then picked her up in his arms. He moved to the wall and leaned her against it. Then he let her drop slowly onto his rigid cock.

"Ahhhhhh," Jenny moaned as his cock slid into her soaked pussy. Max held her tight and began to fuck her. Jenny's eyes were closed and her head jerked in time with his thrusts. Her mouth was open and she licked her lips.

"Fuck, Max. So good. Fuck my pussy, bro. Fuck your sister!" Max sped up his thrust. Every time he plunged in her pussy; her body thumped against the wall. He was glad they were alone or everyone in the house would have heard them fucking. He looked down and watched as he pounded her. His cock was slick with her juices and her pussy lips stretched out as he pulled out and plunged in. She was so tight; the tightest pussy he had fucked so far.

Suddenly she gave a squeal and her body tensed up as she shuddered. "Coming! Oh, shit, so good, so fucking good!!" After a minute se went limp in his arms.

"God, Max. That was so good. Shit, you're still hard?" She asked as he continued to fuck her.

"Coming soon, Jen!" Max said. She began to move her hips as she thrusts.

"Come, bro. Come in your sister's slutty pussy!"

"Hunhn," Max grunted and thrust hard into her pussy as he came. He fired a shot into her clasping pussy, then pulled out as he continued to fire ropes of come onto her stomach. He moved to the bed and laid his sister down.

"Fuck, Max. So good. But what a mess. Now I've got to clean up again!" Jenny smiled up at him.

"Are you really complaining after I just fucked you?" Max asked, handing her some tissues from his bedstand."

"Definitely not, not after that." She cleaned the puddle of come off her stomach, then stood up and kissed him. "But I need to get to work."

"Thanks, sis. I really enjoyed that," Max said.

"Me, too, Max. Me, too." She hurried out of his room.

Max lay back on the bed, thinking about the day ahead. He stood up and got the lamp out of his back pack. He rubbed the symbols and Merdia appeared. Her image was clear and more substantial than before. She was dressed differently, too, in a dark blue tight-fitting body suit. Max realized that the Merdia was a hot, attractive woman.

"Hello, Max."

"Good morning, Merdia. I have to say you are hot!" Max said

Merdia smiled. "I have attempted to appear pleasing to you. I believe it helps foster a better relationship."

"I think it does. It certainly makes me want to get closer," he said and pointed to his rising erection.

Merdia's smile widened. "Your penis is certainly responding to my hologram."

"It's a cock, Merdia. Call it a cock," Max ordered.

Merdia looked at him, then lowered her eyes, "Yes, Max. Your cock."

"Merdia, what is your purpose in all this?"

Merdia smiled. "I gather data to analyze."

"Why?" Max asked

"To assist the Keeper", she said.

"Who?"

"You, the Keeper. You found the lamp, so you are the Keeper."

"So, what do you do to assist me?"

Merdia smiled, "I attune the lamp to your psyche and attempt to assist with your desires."

"What do you mean by that? What have you done to assist me?" Max asked.

"Umm, so far, I have helped amplify you desires into actuality. I've assisted in making you able to actualize your innate desires, especially your high energy sexual ones. It is hard to explain since the technical vocabulary is not present here."

Max shook his head. "OK, have you actually done anything to me?"

"I've attuned your psyche and amplified existing brain patterns which have improved your ability to initiate sexual encounters with female partners. Also, these changes have had physical effects to your penis, I mean, cock, size, volume of sperm ejaculate and stamina."

"Please explain what that last part means." Max thought he understood, but wanted to make sure.

"When erect, your cock is now 8.6 inches length when erect and its girth 5 inches. You ejaculate from 8 to 12 milliliters of sperm each orgasm, and I estimate your recovery rate for orgasm is at most 10 minutes."

Max was shocked. "Holy shit! You're basically saying I have a large cock and can come a bucket all day long?

"That is colloquially how you could express it."

"That would make me a fucking machine! Jeez!" Max was shocked, but excited. "I need to give it a test to see if your data is correct"

"Umm, my data is correct, but experimentation would verify the analysis. However, I estimate you will need at least two sexual partners to carry out a proper experiment."

"Hmm, I'll have to think about how to do that. One other thing, Merdia. You said you attuned my ability to initiate sex with someone. Does that mean I can walk up to a woman and just talk her into letting me fuck her?"

"Max, some subtlety would be required. And the prospective partner must have some desire for sexual activity outside any established relationship. Your abilities require the ground to be somewhat fertile for you to plow it." Merdia said.

"Nice metaphor, Merdia."

"Thank you, Max. Also, the lamp's presence would allow me to assist any attempt you made."

"OK, I'm going to test that our now. I think I'm going to the mall and see if I can pick up a woman and fuck her brains out!" Max jumped out of the bed.

"Max, I would suggest you concentrate more on hydration. Your activity uses up body fluids at a high rate."

"Thanks for the tip, Merdia. I'll get a sports drink after my shower.'

A half an hour later, with the lamp in his backpack, he headed out to the local shopping mall. Once there, he walked around for a while, watching people.

"How am I going to do this?" he wondered out loud.

"I can provide you with some possibilities," he heard Merdia say.

He looked around but didn't see a hologram. "What?"

"No one else can hear me, but you should keep your voice down."

"Oh, OK. So, what do I need to do?" Max asked.

"Observe the potential partners and I can give you my estimate of success."

Max said, "Got it. Hmm, how about that one?" He pointed to a lady walking out of a store. She looked to be in her 40's, and wore a long skirt and blouse.

"Not optimal."

"How about the woman on the escalator? She's cute." A young, college age woman in shorts

"No."

Max looked around. He noticed a woman sitting on a bench talking on her phone.

"That woman there?"

"Yes. You should engage her. I will remain silent and assist if possible."

The woman ended her call and remained sitting, looking across the mall. How was he going to approach her? He got up and walked up to her.

"Pardon me. Ma'am, I wonder if you could help me?" he asked. She looked at him. Her eyes were clear blue and her hair was worn in a short blond style. She wore jeans and a blue tank top. She looked to be in her mid-30's.

"What?" Her voice was low.

"Umm, do you know if there are any stores in the mall that sell lingerie?" He smiled.

She looked at him. "There's a store on the second level, called Cupid or something."

"OK, thanks. If it's no trouble, can you show me where it is?" He watched her closely.

Her eyes opened wide and she opened her mouth, then closed it. The she said, "OK, sure, why not."

Max smiled at her. "Thanks!"

They started walking. Max asked, "My name is Max. What's yours?"

"I'm Amber." She smiled at Max tentatively.

"Pleased to meet you, Amber. By the way, you look very nice. I love the way your hair frames you face."

"Oh, I need a haircut, but thank you." She pushed her hand through her hair. Max saw she had a wedding band on her finger.

"Is your husband around? I don't want to interrupt something."

"No, he's not here. He's off playing golf again."

When they arrived at the store, she said, "OK, well, here's the store."

"Oh, yeah. Amber, can I ask you something?" Max looked at her and smiled.

She smiled back at him. "Sure?"

"Do you wear lingerie? Do you wear it for your husband?"

She took a quick breath, then said, "Yes, I do. Not very often, but sometimes."

"Please come in with me. I need your help picking out some lingerie."

She hesitated, looking around. "Umm, well, I'm not sure, Max."

"I'm sure it will be alright, let's go in." Max smiled and put his hand on her arm to guide her. She looked at his hand on her arm, then smiled and walked hesitated slightly, then walked into the store with him.

They saw the store clerk, a young woman. She was dressed in black t-shirt and black slacks. Her hair was black, too, except for purple tips, as was her lipstick. She looked bored and only nodded as they came in.

Max saw a lot of erotic items for couples; dildos, vibrators, massage oil, and other more exotic items, including a sex swing like the one he'd seen in Wanda's basement. In the back were racks of lingerie.

Max looked for the most daring lingerie. He pointed to one and said, "Do you like this one, Amber?"

Amber looked at it and blushed slightly. "It's very revealing, even for lingerie," she said as she eyed the open breast and crotchless panties of the red outfit.

He picked it off the rack and handed it to her. "I need a woman's opinion," he said and led her to the back of the store. He opened the changing room door. "Please try it on and see how it feels on you."

Her hand went to her mouth and her eyes widened. She gasped, "Oh, my, this is so naughty." But she grabbed the outfit and went in the changing room.

He waited for a few minutes. He noticed the clerk watching him out of the corner of her eyes. He waved and she ignored him.

"Merdia, I think she might have to get involved in this."

"Yes, Max, she is another possibility."

He knocked lightly on the door. "How does it look, Amber?"

"Umm, well, it's very, umm sexy, I guess," he heard her say in a low voice.

"Let me in, Amber, so I can take a look." There was a short silence, then he heard the door unlock. He stepped inside and closed the door. She stood in front of him. The red lingerie material was lacy, almost transparent. She held a hand across her breasts and a hand over her pussy.

"Put your hands down, Amber," he ordered. She lowered her hands slowly. Her breasts pushed through the open cups of the lingerie, and her bare pussy was visible. He noted her nipples were hard buttons.

"Spin around, Amber. Slowly," he said. She turned. Her ass was slim and tight. When she completed her turn, he reached down and unsnapped his jeans. She stiffened as she watched him pull his pants down. His cock sprang free, and she gasped, "Oh, my god."

"Touch my cock, Amber."

She licked her lips and reached out to grab it. Her hands were soft and firm. "Jack it, Amber."

She began to slowly move her hand on his cock. "Now, Amber, lean down and give my cock a kiss!"

She looked at him, eyes still wide. Then she leaned down and kissed the head.

"Ahh, yes, Amber, that feels so good." Max pushed forward slowly and his cock pushed past her red lips and into her warm mouth. "Amber, do you suck your husband's cock?" She nodded. "Do you let him cum in your mouth?" She nodded again. "And do you swallow his cum down your sucking throat?"

She shook her head slightly and said. "Uh, huh" around his cock in her mouth.

Max smiled. "We'll have to try that some other time." He pulled his cock from her mouth. "Sit on the bench," he ordered.

When she complied, he placed his hands on her waist and lifted her hips. She looked at him.

"Now, Amber, I'm going to fuck your pussy!" She dropped her head and he heard her say yes in a low voice.

He slowly rubbed his cock along her pussy lips. She sucked in a deep breath. Max pushed into her slick pussy. He kept pushing until he was balls deep in her pussy. He held there for a second, then slowly withdrew. He continued this slow pace. He pussy felt so warm and wet. His cock shone with her juice when he pulled out. He pushed back in.

"Ahhh," she groaned. "Oh, fuck. So big. You are so deep."

Each time his cock slid deep, she moaned. He cupped one hand around a tit and leaned in to suck. Her nipple hardened under his tongue. He reached up, cupped her head and kissed her hard. Her mouth opened and she kissed him back, moaning in his mouth.

He grabbed her hips and started to fuck her faster. She responded by grabbing his hips and thrusting at him. She threw her head back.

"Yes, fuck, yes. Ahhhh. My god, so good! Huh! Huh! Huh!" He could feel her pussy clench at his cock. He fucked her faster and harder. Suddenly, her body spasmed and she cried out sharply as her orgasm exploded in her body.

He pulled almost all the way out and stopped.

"Do you like this, Amber? Do you like my cock?

"Yes," she hissed as she tried to scoot onto his cock.

"Ready for my cum, Amber?" he asked.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me! Come in my pussy!" Max thrust into her and came hard. Several blasts spewed deep in her tight pussy. When he was done, he pulled out slowly. He watched globs of his cum, mixed with her juice, flow out of her pussy.

"Spread your legs, and stay there," Max said.

He put his jeans on and walked out. The store clerk was standing nearby and came over to him. He could see her nametag said Sheila.

"Hi, Sheila. Glad you came over."

"Yes, can I help you?" she asked. She was nervous. Max figured that she suspected something had been going on in the changing room.

"Sheila, everything is fine. By the way, you have nailed that dark look! And the hair sets it off perfectly. I like it a lot," he smiled at her. She smiled hesitantly back.

"Oh, thanks."

"Yeah, as I said, I'm OK, but my, um, partner, could use your help. You like to help people, right?"

"Well, yeah," she said, looking confused.

"Good. Let's take a look." He walked to the door and looked back at her. "Now, Sheila, you need to help Amber in here, OK?" Sheila nodded.

"OK, let's go in," Max said and opened the door. Sheila took a step inside and froze. Max moved inside and closed the door.

Amber remained sitting against the bench. Her head was laid back. One hand held a tit, rolling the nipple between her fingers. Her other hand played with the cum that dripped from her cunt. The air smelled strongly of the mix of his cum and her cunt juices.

"Oh, my god!" Sheila gasped, her mouth hanging open. Max placed a hand on her back and gently urged her forward.

"Sheila, Amber needs your help to clean herself up. Don't you, Amber?" Max asked.

"Oh, yes. I'm so dirty. Please help me clean up. Please!" Amber reached her arms out toward Sheila.

"You need to help her, Sheila. Help her now," he said. He placed her hands on her shoulders and gently pushed down.

"Ahh, god. Oh, oh." Sheila dropped to her knees. She leaned forward as Amber's hands grabbed her shoulders. When Sheila was close, Amber put her hands on her head and pulled her face into her cunt. Sheila squealed as her lips were pushed into the sticky mess of Amber's cunt.

"Lick my cunt. Suck his come from it!" Amber ordered.

Both women moaned. Max watched as Sheila began to eat Amber's sloppy pussy. The sounds of licking and slurping filled the small room. He walked out and closed the changing room door.

"How long will they'll be at that?" he wondered.

As they walked out of the store, Merdia said, "Max, you are a naughty boy."

"Are you complaining?"

"No, just observing. It is likely that those two will continue for some time."

He placed the CLOSED sign on the door as he walked out.

As he walked to his car in the mall parking lot, his phone pinged. Leroy wanted him to call. Max dialed and waited for Leroy to answer.

"Max, where have you been?" Leroy asked.

"Oh, just doing some shopping. What's up?"

"Come over for a while. I need to talk to you about something," Leroy said.

"Sure, I can be there in 15 minutes."

"Ok, see you then." Max hung up and walked to his car. In a few minutes he pulled into Leroy's driveway. He knocked lightly on the door. After a minute, it opened and Leroy's mom, Melody, stood there. She was dressed in brown lounge pants and a camel colored sleeveless top knotted in the front. When she saw Max, she looked over her shoulder before looking back.

"Hello, Max," was all she said.

"Hi, Mrs. Jenkins," Max said. "Leroy asked me to come over." He smiled at her. She opened the door wider. Max stepped inside and she closed the door. No one else was in sight. Max moved closer to Melody.

"The brownies you brought over were delicious," he said.

She smiled slightly. "Max, control yourself, now. Leroy is in his room and Faith is in the back yard."

"Bummer," he said. "Guess I'll go on up to his room." Quickly, he leaned in and lightly kissed her lips, letting the tip of his tongue slip out slightly.

"Max, stop it!" she whispered. He laughed softly and walked to the stairs. He looked back. Melody watched him. He saw that her nipples were jutting out of her top. He climbed the stairs to Leroy's room.

"Here I am, bro!" Max said as he threw the door open.

Leroy, sitting at his desk chair, jumped up. "Crap, Max! You scared me. Knock next time. You never know, I could be entertaining in here!"

"Yeah, with your Mom and sister downstairs," Max laughed. "Anyway, what's up?"

Leroy went over and locked his door. "Max, I need to talk to you and you have to promise not to tell anyone. Can you do that?"

Max nodded, and said, "Sure, man of course. Why so secretive?"

Leroy lowered his voice. "Yesterday, I accidently walked in my parent's bedroom. My mom was laying on the bed naked and playing with herself. She was fucking herself with a white dildo!"

"Yikes! What did you do?"

"She had her eyes closed, so I watched her for a minute or so. Then I got scared she would see me and got out of there! But, Max, I got so hard watching my mom. I had to jack off. And I did it imagining I was fucking my mom."

HardMan73
HardMan73
493 Followers
12