All Comments on 'Max and the Lamp Ch. 07'

by HardMan73

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun mall

The time at mall was fun. Had no idea that Leroy would still be around. Hopefully he have Merida teaching Max

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
A fun read

A good story, keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please bring back the neighbors.

I would love to see more of his Asian neighbor the one that was throwing herself at him. Id also like to see him face the clingy young newly wed and make her his slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
don't give too much

please don't give too many of his woman away. at least he should keep a few that will be exclusive to him, not sharing them away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better not end

This better not end soon at least make 10 chapters. First series that’s evenly mixed between plot and the sex scenes. Love the work tho when we gonna see sally tho or that Asian girl??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Series!

Max has what every horndog reading this wants, a magic lamp to have girls and women at our beck and call. I really like the premise, high tech, alien gadget enabling young man's desires. Better than Alladin's, which only gave 3 wishes to it's owner. So, you have lots of loose ends to still tie up, the horny Japanese slut, his friend Leroy's conquest of mother and sister, of sister Melody's interest in him, etc. Lots of potential! Waiting on future episodes with bated breath!

KingThorondorKingThorondorover 3 years ago
Still some more encounters needed

There are still a lot of loose end, as the 50 yo neighbor, her niece, Max's aunt, friend's sister, the holo-genie, etc. I hope all those females would in a chapter each, alone or mixed together... Great work, my friend! Keep this story alive!

But... Also, keep the characters' self-thoughts at a minimum, as they are annoying, at least for me. Very good work, though. 4.98 stars of 5 in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Max and the lamp

Don't let him get other men to fuck them

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

This Melody encounter was hotter than the first. Looking forward to the daughter doing the splits on his cock. Threesome on the front burner for Boo and her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dear author

It's your world, feel free to make it better.

But could you just leave his family to himself exclusively?

It's a very mood-killing just to think he sharing his family member for others to bang.

I mean, there are many woman you could just pair Leroy with, especially his own family.

Please, consider it.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

This started as a great series taking a fresh look at an old storyline but I’m now rather bored. There are numerous editing errors & a sameness with other stories that leaves me with a ho him feeling. Hoping it lifts in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous